OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)

Go down 
+5
Star Sentinel
veryveryfluttershy
ObsidianPony
Zen
Dragon Soul
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Empty
PostSubject: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:45 pm

The world as we all know it is gone. The Dead now roam the land. We knew about zombies for so long in works of fiction, yet that proved to be our downfall. After all, zombies were fictional monsters, not the harsh reality we faced that Spring. By the time the masses fully realized what was going on, it was too late. The military did their best to deal with the threat. Evac centers and refugee camps were made. Some existed solely for killing those who were presumed infected, which was almost everyone. All those efforts were in vain. The dead were soon swarming all over the place, overrunning the evac centers and refugee camps. For those who witnessed those events, one thing became clear. This is the end. Of course there are people who find that answer unsatisfactory, and far from the truth. There is still hope as long as there are still people who have the will to live. I certainly have the will to live. My name is Dusk Hammer, and I’m a soldier, and not one of those that slaughtered so many innocents for nothing. There are a handful of people with me, and we are making our way to Canterlot High School. It was an evac center that got overrun, but we heard some people managed to survive and are still taking refuge there. Wish us luck.  For those who wish to follow, we wish you the best of luck on your way, and we hope it will turn out to be the refuge we hope it will be. May you make it here in one piece.

Dusk Hammer

PS: Forgive me for writing such a long exposition. I felt I needed to explain some things from my point of view. There is still hope for us. Fight on my friends.

Alright, rules and simple explanation time.

This is a zombie survival game taking place in the Equestria Girls Universe.

Any mortal OC is allowed, but no one should have any supernatural powers. They should have a former profession, if they are old enough to have one.

The geography is considered to be like that of Equestria’s, since no official geographical locations have been mentioned other than the school, so there is also Trottingham, Ponyville, Manehatten, etc. Also, the starting city is Canterlot, since it would make sense that Canterlot High is in Canterlot.

You can die! In fact, expect it! Feel free to sign up another OC when that happens.

The game is open to all and anyone can sign-up here. There are plenty of opportunities for people to join in.

One OC per player at first please. As there’s technically is no limit to the number of players, I don’t want there to be dozens of OCs right in the beginning.

Players can play as Canon Characters. I will ask that each player should pick only one at first.

Explore! Food and water needs to be found, as well as weapons to fight the dead and hostile people.

As always, forum rules apply, and have fun. Also, this is SFW. I know this is a zombie apocalypse, so there will be gore. Just don’t go overboard with it.

Canon Characters (Thus far):

Twilight:
Applejack:
Rainbow Dash:
Fluttershy:
Rarity:
Pinkie Pie:
Sweetie Belle:
Scootaloo:
Applebloom: Dieteticchutoy3
Sunset Shimmer: veryveryfluttershy
Trixie: CloudCrusher
Babs Seed: Dieteticchutoy3
Big Macintosh:
Celestia:
Luna:

There are lots of canon characters, so I won’t list them all at first. Feel free to make requests, and I will add them to the list. Note, they can die too. Also, not every Canon character will be present at first. Some are spread through the city, and some are in other parts of the land. This is another reason to explore. Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo will be present in the beginning. Feel free to sign up for others so they can be played as soon as they appear.

Again, have fun everyone.

Edit: I realized I forgot to include how long from the beginning of the outbreak this is. It's 3 months after the the beginning, so there are still a number of people alive, but also a lot of dead. Also, the Zombies are the slow kind.

Last edited by Dragon Soul on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:00 am

I'll be signing up Martial Mix for this. Before the apocalypse, he was a martial arts instructor.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:55 pm

I'll sign up Tea Leaf and Purse Cutter for this, Tea Leaf is 20 and was working at a jewelers before the outbreak. Purse Cutter is 12 and obviously had no previous employment.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:44 pm

I'd like to sign up Fine Fantasy (age: 17; unemployed), and could I also play as Sunset?
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:16 pm

I'll sign up as Star. He's 16 and has a police internship...You know if that counts as employment. I have no idea if it is soo.../pumad
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 8:45 pm

Star Sentinel wrote:
I'll sign up as Star. He's 16 and has a police internship...You know if that counts as employment. I have no idea if it is soo.../pumad

He could be on an apprenticeship o3o
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:41 pm

I'll sign up as Fluttershy.

I figure this would be a good way for me to work on my RPing skills with her.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 1:31 am

veryveryfluttershy wrote:
I'd like to sign up Fine Fantasy (age: 17; unemployed), and could I also play as Sunset?

Yes, you may play as Sunset Shimmer.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:33 am

Yay. /fyay
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 1:48 pm

Hey Dragon! Oh, and I'm signing up with Jet Stream and Sonic Boom like before, that cool with you?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 8:28 pm

That's cool with me CloudCrusher.

Also, this is for everyone to know, I think we have enough people to start this. More can still sign-up and join in. I plan to start the game on Tuesday, so be ready for that.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 2:07 am

Aye-aye Captain!
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:33 am

I'll sign up my two ocs Hazel and Sharie and if I can Id like to have Applebloom
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:37 am

Uh... If you don't mind Dragon... Can I add and use Trixie? If not that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 5:41 am

Alright, I shall add Trixie and she shall be yours, CloudCrusher.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 1:42 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Attention everyone! The game has begun! Click here to go straight to it and begin.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 8:49 pm

Can you add Babs Seed to the List? I'll take her I guess since Cloud brought her up in the rp.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Dieteticchutoy3 wrote:
Can you add Babs Seed to the List? I'll take her I guess since Cloud brought her up in the rp.

And done.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:29 pm

For those who are already in the RP, feel free to sign up to be more Canon characters, as I've added a few more to the list. I certainly can play them, but that is a lot of characters to play.

For those who are looking at this for the first time, the game is OPEN! If you want in, sign up.
Back to top Go down
toxicpony

toxicpony

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 6:46 pm

The is going to be my first roleplay on here so...
I want to play as my OC Purple Fang click her name to see more about her because she is a weird OC, she is 16
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:20 pm

Well, this rp's been dead for a while, mainly from me losing the desire to continue it. However, I've been thinking of restarting it. Once I have things planned out, I'll post here to let everyone who's still watching this know.
Back to top Go down
toxicpony

toxicpony

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:03 pm

Oh my bad ^^ but if you do do it again I would still like to be in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)   The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land of the Dead (Zombie Survival, Gore, Open, SFW, Sign-up)
Page 1 of 1