OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)

Go down 
+6
Hanna Lovelace
Cynicalwhovian
CloudCrusher
Zen
Dieteticchutoy3
Dragon Soul
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Empty
PostSubject: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:43 pm

While flying to Neighpon, a small airship carrying fourteen crew members, including the captain, and twelve passengers, experiences a disastrous accident. As it's flying over the ocean, one of the ropes holding the four balloons snaps, causing the ship to jerk a bit and put more strain on the other ropes, which in turn causes more to snap. Pretty soon, one of the balloons float away, and the ship begins to descend. As the crew work to make the other balloons lift more, more ropes snap until a second balloon floats away. Now descending faster and at a steeper angle, the captain order the crew to prepare for an emergency landing, and for the passengers to go below deck and stay in the aft portion of the ship. The Captain soon finds that their landing choices are limited. They either would land on an island, or land in reef filled waters. Fearing that if they hit the reefs, more would be harmed or killed, he orders the crew to aim for the island. They hit the beach front first, coming to a near dead stop and crushing the front third of the ship. On top of that, the ship flips upside down, crushing many of the unfortunate crew members underneath, including the captain.

Stranded, and a with a number of dead, the remaining passengers and crew must survive, and find a way off the island.

Okay, so here is some information for the RP.

1: I will be acting as the GM, and the GM only.

2: I am looking for four to six people to join. As two spots are already reserved, there should be eight players once we start the game.

3: Two people can be crew members. This option is first come first serve.

3: You may have equipment that your character brought with them onto the ship. Note, it may be damaged depending on where in the ship it was stored.

4: Only one OC per player, unless it is a parent/foal pair. The foal can be between an infant and a young adolescent. So, newborn to about 14 years old. Naturally, pregnant mares will be okay. Note, the adult doesn't have to be the parent of the foal, but they have to be traveling together for some reason.

In short, if all the slots are filled, there should be eight adults and four foals, and eight players total. There at least need to be six adults before I’ll start the game. Foals are not required. It is perfectly fine if there are eight adults and no foals.

5: This is a survival game where your choices matter. Your characters, adults and foals alike, are very capable of dying.

6: Any player who does not post within a week after the game starts, or hasn't responded for a week, will receive a PM from me. Should said player not respond for another week, I will boot him or her, and I will write a GM post where the OC in question dies.

Of course, any player who PMs me saying that they won't be able to post for a while is exempt from this rule. If this seems too extreme, let me know and suggest something different please.

7: Of course, all RP rules on the site apply. Including the most important one of all. Have fun.

Crew Members:

jz96

Parent & Foal:

Dieteticchutoy3

Reserved

Adult and No Foal:

WindyTheWarrior

Hanna Lovelace

Zen

Cynicalwhovian

Last edited by Dragon Soul on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:27 pm

I'm signing up my ocs Zephry'Hazel'Sherbert and Palmie'Sharie'Sherbert
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:00 pm

I think I'll sign up Shard, she really needs to see more play, and a vacation hehehe
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 2:10 am

Hey Dragon, what are the reserved spots?
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 2:57 pm

Question: Exactly how easy is it to die?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:17 pm

It won't be very easy to die, especially at first. No one should die during the first few in game days, unless they do something stupid. If the OCs are smart, they should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:00 am

Cool. I'll sign up Dust, then.
Back to top Go down
Hanna Lovelace

Hanna Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:12 pm

I'm signing up Hanna. it would be interesting to see how she fares with surviving in an uncharted island
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:17 pm

If you still need ponies, Dream Sickle (very bottom of the page) Could be one of the crew members. (somepony needs to decorate.)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:11 am

Dang, I thought this sign-up had been left for dead. However, if everyone who has already signed up is still in on this, we could start this game fairly soon. I'll need to make a general map, but that shouldn't take long.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:16 am

Well, I'm still game
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:06 pm

That makes three. I've sent PMs to the others, so I'll hopefully hear back soon.
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:08 pm

I'd like to play with Shadow: https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t204p285-brand-new-oc-character-thread-2#26575 fourth post from bottom. Heads up, this my first game.
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Sorry if it's late
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:21 pm

No, you're not too late. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Okay, we have everybody. I shall start this game on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Any chance I can join with Titanna and her pet squirrel Haley?

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the last post here.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:29 pm

By all means, I'm not against having another person play. Titanna would certainly be accepted, but know I won't allow her kaiju form. As for Haley... she's just one year older than the limit I set for a "foal" to be. I'd understand if she was just a pet, but she's also a complete OC, and so I feel I need to consider her as one.

So, I'm going to say you can either play Titanna or Haley. I'd personally prefer Titanna as she's an adult and looks like a pony, and therefore has the same limitations as everyone else who'll be playing.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:07 pm

Dragon Soul wrote:
By all means, I'm not against having another person play. Titanna would certainly be accepted, but know I won't allow her kaiju form. As for Haley... she's just one year older than the limit I set for a "foal" to be. I'd understand if she was just a pet, but she's also a complete OC, and so I feel I need to consider her as one.

So, I'm going to say you can either play Titanna or Haley. I'd personally prefer Titanna as she's an adult and looks like a pony, and therefore has the same limitations as everyone else who'll be playing.

Very well then. I guess in the overarching timeline it cna be before Titanna recovered Haley. So, Titanna it is then
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:03 am

Alright then, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:03 am

Dragon Soul wrote:
Alright then, welcome aboard.

Yay! When do we start?
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:19 am

Monday
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:00 pm

The game is up. Here's the link if you want to go straight to it. https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t407-lost-at-sea-sfw-island-survival-sign-up-only#27550
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:29 am

Is there still time to sign up for this? If so, I'd like to enter my OC, Dusty Roads.

https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t204p360-brand-new-oc-character-thread-2 He's at the bottom close to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:02 pm

Hmm, I suppose. Not everyone has been found in the ship yet. You can go ahead and make your first post, but please refrain from posting more until I hear back from two players I'm waiting on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)   Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at Sea. (Sign-up, Island Survival, SFW)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next