A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:40 am

Sickle eye dilated when she heard what shard said.and her skin started to crawl. "I think I,m going to make the crucifixes over there *pointing slightly away from the ship.* " Dead stuff make me... Ya." she didn't finish the sentence before walking away with a bunch of wood.
They not dead, they not dead. I'm not the only crew member left. They washed up on shore some where else on the island, My friends are fine.

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:46 pm

[Doesn't particularly matter.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Shard let out a sigh as the others departed, and turned to tackle the grim task alone. She didn't seem to be paying particular attention to the others either way, so even if any had stayed in the wreck with her, they didn't get her eye for the moment. Shard pressed onward, towards the bridge and when she got there, she looked around to see if any had actually come with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:57 am

Shadow trotted up next to Sickle. "Mind if I help? You seem kinda lonely." She didn't want to mention that she was worried about the unicorn; her flattened ears, uneasy smile, avoidance of certain topics... It was all too familiar. "Besides, I'd like to try my good at one of these 'crewfixes' you were talking about.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:29 am

"Sounds simple enough." Dusty continued to walk close beside Anna, "they need ta have a proper burial, they deserve it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:17 am

Sickle put on a clearly fake smile In attempt to hide her worries. " What me, lonely? pftt,No, the rest of the crew would be coming around the corner or horizon any moment, We talk how to get off the island, and we all get off the island. Ha I can't believe it took me this to get enough guts to ask the cook on a date. You think he say yes? Oh what am I saying we need to make crucifixes for the lost, they pretty much like big cross." *using her magic to grab two sticks* " don't worry they not too hard to make." doing this in a even clearer fake optimistic voice, She then to put the sticks together so  they cross but, seeming to struggles keeping them still. "Then all that left is to drive a nail threw them.*Nail completely misses the moving sticks. " Hehe, just as soon as I get them to hold still." She said looking at shadow, her eyes were moist but not crying. She kept struggling hold the sticks even still enough to nail.
Come on sickle you made thousand of this in you sculptures. I can make enough for the lost. I mean the crew still alive and all they would be around any moment now.

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:52 pm

Dust approached Shard. "Do you want me to help? I could cremate them or something..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:22 am

Shadow lit her horn and held the sticks still in her magic. "It's okay, Sickle. If you need to talk, I'm here. I may look young, but I've seen more than my share of trouble." She wrapped her forelegs around the teary-eyed mare. "Nothing about this is fair, but that doesn't mean we can't survive it. And if it makes you feel any better, I am absolutely certain that cook would have said yes. You're a wonderful pony, Sickle. I hope you know that."
She let go of Sickle. "How are you feeling? Any better?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:01 am

Shard let out a sigh as she found Dust still around, but she tried to not look annoyed. "Let's not until after they're outside. I don't want spend hours trying to pick up charcoal and ash. After though, if we can't find a suitable spot on the island, that might be our best option," Shard added. Deciding to try and keep it subtle, Shard activated her magic again and the glass both in the bridge and what she'd acquired in her saddlebags combined together and then began to approach the first of the bodies. It wrapped around and encased much of the first one before beginning to move the pony out from the debris and towards the closest opening in the ship. As Shard turned about to walk alongside the glass carried body, Dust would be able to see her sunglasses wearing face, or perhaps more interesting, her brightly glowing red and green eyes behind the dark lenses. (Think Sombra's eyes for the look)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:29 pm

(Ooc: is everything okay? You guys have been pretty quiet for the last few days. Sorry if this is annoying)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:11 am

Dust wilted as Shard sighed and turned away. She went back to her camp and started to explore her half of the island again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:29 am

With Dust's departure, Shard let out another sigh. Now that she was alone, Shard didn't hold back her magic as much and it's visible effects shone through her shades almost as if they weren't even there. Now that she wasn't holding back, she was able to move the bodies out quicker and that was to her benefit as she was able to get the task done before anyone showed up, or at least to the best of her knowledge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:13 am

Sickle's eye was completely teary as shadow spoke.
Then sickle began to bawl and grasp shadow in a hug.
"WHHHHY? WHY did had to happen? We were practically like a family and and I already lost one, why must I lost an other? WHY MUST EVERYTHING I LOVE DIIIIE? WHHHY?" Saying this in between her crying as tears rolled down her face.

WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:13 pm

"I've got you, you'll be okay. I'm here." Shadow let go of the sticks and returned Sickle's hug. "You'll make it out of here, I promise."
In truth, the filly didn't know much about the situation, but she knew one thing; Dream Sickle was her friend, and friends... Friends were like family when no relatives could be found. Until they escaped this tragedy, Shadow would be Sickle's family. She would keep her safe no matter what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:34 am

(( I'm just saying i'm still in this I'm just waiting for others to post.))

WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:31 pm

((Is anyone still playing? I'm not sure what to do now but if you need me to I can try to start this up again))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:02 am

((I was kind of waiting on an update post, but I could post again))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:29 pm

((Hmmm... Maybe we should message the GM?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:19 am

The only suitable ground for the burials was near the forest, and even then the ground wasn't ideal as it was rather moist and soft. Even with Shard's magic it would take a bit, especially if she wanted to get at the bodies under the ship. Those would most definitely not be in one piece, perhaps even unrecognizable.

Meanwhile, the tide was beginning to come in, and the day shifted to mid-afternoon.

((Sorry for not making a post sooner, I expected a few things to keep going for a bit.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:18 pm

Dragon Soul wrote:
The only suitable ground for the burials was near the forest, and even then the ground wasn't ideal as it was rather moist and soft. Even with Shard's magic it would take a bit, especially if she wanted to get at the bodies under the ship. Those would most definitely not be in one piece, perhaps even unrecognizable.

Meanwhile, the tide was beginning to come in, and the day shifted to mid-afternoon.

((Sorry for not making a post sooner, I expected a few things to keep going for a bit.))

[ooc: back from the hospital, thnks for finally answering what'll be done wiht the bodies]

"Well, it's not perfect, but its better than nothing...actually, moist soil would be perfect forf arming...guh, so many choices and none are just right..." Tytanna sighed, making a mental mark on her mental map of the potential graveyard...

View user profile
Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Dusty trotted up beside tytanna, "Well, Ah know it ain't right, but we got others that need food. Ah think... Ah think it'd be best if we cremated them." Dusty wasn't happy about it, his deep country accent was quiet with sorrow. "We got the livin' folks ta worry bout..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Sickle was still crying but, shadow Had a point, Sickle wouldn't be forgetting any of her friends or co-workers anytime soon, but if any of them were in her position. She would of wanted them to live and get the others off.
"Thank you Shadow, thank you. Come on, we have to build these crosses. They not gone until they forgotten, but they all still need something proper. I made a promise , and I will get all I can off this island, including you " Sickle let go of shadow and return to making the crosses. No struggling and no missing, knocking off 3 sturdy crosses a minute.
Sickle still had tears in her eyes and her eyes were still puffy from the tears. But she had little smile on her face.

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:20 pm

"Yeah, Cremation would be best, but we cant do it too close to the camp, otherwise we're in deep shit.... if there's predators, they'll be attracted y the burning corpses..."

View user profile
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:39 pm

"That's the spirit," Shadow replied, crossing two sticks in her magic. "As long as we stay focused and keep moving forward, I'm sure we'll both get off this rock in no time." While she spoke, she drove a nail through the crucifix, then crossed another set of sticks and nailed those, too, watching Dream's steadily growing pile and the new resolve on the mare's face.
"And... Thank you too. For letting me know what's going on, for helping me and the others off this island, and teaching me how to make these." The filly nailed another few crosses to punctuate each item on the list. She drew a steady breath before continuing. "Knowing my luck, I'll probably need to know this later... I guess we both have some baggage, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:11 am

Sickle stopped and looked at shadow concerned. "What make you say that? I hate to asks this since you been so nice but... did you lost track of your parents too?" Sickle allowing, shadow to make some of the crosses.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   

Back to top Go down

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next