A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:18 am

Titanna trots past, holding an inner tube, a small pipe, a large drinking bottle, and several triangular-shaped pieces of glass. "Should have a fresh water still ready in a few minutes!"

View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:32 am

Dream was just walking around the ship still calling out for ponies or even crew. "I hate this. I should try to find shadow. Should be an simple backtrack. On her way back she picked up a few stuff from the cabins. mainly blanket and other clothing. 
"Anypony, Shadow? anyone still out there?"

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:37 am

((Okay, first off, this is not a GM post. Second, there are two people who have yet to post anything. I'm going to PM them to make sure they know that the game has started. I would like it if everyone refrained from posting until I hear back from them, just to make sure we don't leave them in the dust. Thanks.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:46 am

[Sorry]

View user profile
Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:57 pm

Dusty Roads woke up slowly, "Ugh, what the buck happened?" He said to nopony in particular. He had a really bad headache, and felt disoriented. He felt around in the dark to figure out where he was. What he found scared him greatly. Shit, the closet. Ah was lookin' fer mah saddlebags. Feeling around for the door, he found it and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. On the other side of the door, a dresser had fell and blocked him in. Dusty, being extremely claustrophobic, did the only thing he could do at the time. No no no no no no no NO NO NO!!!! LEMME OUT!!! In a panic, Dusty began bucking his hind legs at the door, yelling at the top of his lungs, "LEMME OUT! LEMME OUT! SOMEPONY GET ME THE BUCK OUTTA HERE!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:14 am

Eventually, a door in the passenger section broke open, and a battered-looking blue unicorn carefully stepped outside. The light relative to the darkness of her room beforehand temporarily blinded her. "Hello?!" she called.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:55 pm

Cynicalwhovian wrote:
Eventually, a door in the passenger section broke open, and a battered-looking blue unicorn carefully stepped outside. The light relative to the darkness of her room beforehand temporarily blinded her. "Hello?!" she called.

Titanna shrieks at the sudden arrival, a small board flying into the air and clocking the kelpie upside the head. "Ow...don't scare folks like that, please..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:07 pm

"Anypony ou-Hmm?" She start to hear muffling from one of the guest rooms.
"Oh, Crad." She rammed the door to the room. The room was kind of a wreck, but the screaming was clearly coming from the blocked closet. Trying to yell over the panicking stallion. "Sir, I need you to calm down. This is the worst time to panic." 
Using her magic she first removed the cabinets from the dresser and setting them in the hallway. To prevent more damage to the ship. She used what magic she had left to blow a pile of snow to one  side of the dresser.
"Oh I hope this doesn't hurt me." She went to the other side of the dresser and pushed it on to the pile of snow, clearing the closet door from the dresser.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Hearing the mare's voice, Dusty calmed down a little, "Alright, jus' get this thang open!" After hearing the dresser move, Dusty grabbed his saddlebags in his teeth and kicked the door down. Running up to the Pony who saved him, he gave her a big hug, "Ah cain't thank ya enough, Ah hate tight spaces like that." Pulling away from the hug, Dusty looked around the upside down room for something while putting on his saddlebags. After a moment, he found what he was looking for: his guitar case. Opening it, he pulled out a beautiful sunburst acoustic guitar, and strapped it to his back. "So, mind tellin' me why we're walkin' on the ceiling?" he asked the mare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:55 pm

The hug from the guy was kind of a surprise, and hurtful. "Not a problem, don't crush my windpipes."
After being release. She straightened her self. "I think every survivor want to know so I'll say what i think happen tonight when we all gather around. As of now though there's stuff that need to be done. There's one survivor building the camp, one looking for basic supplies and survivors. I'm currently looking for survivors, But since we near it we might as well pick up any medical supplies. Oh, to get formality out of the way. Name's Dream Sickle, but friends call me Sickle." The mare hold her hoof out to shake.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:12 pm

Dusty shook the offered hoof, "Ah'm Dusty Roads, pleased ta meet ya Sickle. Sorry 'bout the hug by the way, Ah'm a might bit claustrophobic. A hug really helps, y'know? Lets me know somepony's there." Dusty looked around for a second before continuing, "An' judging by the way this place looks, those medical supplies'll be priceless."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:54 pm

((I'm not sure if we should go on, But if the last guy comes in later, We could just find him on the ship.))

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:47 pm

((It has been over a week. On Monday, if the last person hasn't gotten back to me, he/she'll be removed. Until then, we'll stay on day one. And now, for a GM post.))

The survivors would notice from the sun that they were on the Eastern part of the island. A number of rocks and reefs were jutting out of the coast in the distance. To the west, they could see the jungle that covered most of the island, as well as a long dormant volcano. The tide would be no issue for the wreck. The snow from Dream was quickly melting, soaking into the sand below the ship. It looked like some time in the afternoon, based on the position of the sun.

Though the halls of the ships were for the most part clear of debris, the rooms that had yet to be searched had either collapsed, killing or trapping their passengers, or were intact yet carried dead passengers anyway. The remaining balloons remained floating in the air, unable to lift the ship back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:08 am

Looking around for a few moments, Dusty stepped out into the hallway and turned to Sickle, "So, where abouts is these medical supplies s'posed ta be at? Ah don't really know the layout 'o the ship."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:10 pm

Shadow raised her hoof for permission to answer, before reading the situation and lowering it. "My guess is that they'll be near the crew quarters. That way, the nurse or doctor or somepony could get to them faster." Really, her mind was occupied with her wares in the storage compartment; it was all she could do to not just run over and break the door open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:14 pm

For the moment, Shard remained voiceless as the others talked around her. She had to almost marvel as the previously small group of herself and one other had so quickly changed into a group of six, and now that it had, she was all for keeping her distance. While they talked, she began to walk towards the cargo holds where the larger luggage would likely be stored, if there was to be such a space. If not, then she'd simply proceed into one of the rooms and begin rooting around for all she could find, valuing crystals just as highly as the needed supply items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Catching up to Dust. "I recall walking by it after I woke up. So it should only down the hall and to the left." Dream started to lead glowing her horn to light the way.
As they approach the nurse office Dream kept her eyes and ears out for any others that were trapped.
"OH YOU GOT TO BE BUCKING ME!"
Dream stopped in front of the office where there was some broken bottles.
Dream sighed. "Ok, I 'll go get a broom so we don't cut our legs, they should be at least some crad left useable." Dream turn to the utility closet down the hall.

WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Shadow sighed, distracted again. She absentmindedly levitated a shard of glass towards her, watching her reflection twist and swell. As Sickle sweeped the glass out of their way, Shadow floated them into her saddlebag. Seeing everypony's confused faces, she curtly explained, "they're shiny. I like shiny things. Besides, could be useful if we meet killer ants." Then she trotted forward and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:48 am

After watching the mare collect the glass shards, Dusty just shook his head and entered the room to look for the med kits. Looking around in the cabinets and drawers, Dusty found a few things like pain killers, antibiotics, and a few rolls of gauze. Taking them to Sickle, Dusty said "Ah sure hope this ain't all the medical supplies, we're gonna need more than this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:14 pm

"There still the supplies on crew's floor. If there anything good it be their...Wait where's shard? No what I think she mention the storeage before. I'll lead the way It kind of a maze, So don't fall behind." Dream began walking down the halls and up the slopes. "Once we get to storeage we should find Shard and Anna, for all I know maybe Anna found some pony."

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:42 pm

((Okay, it has been two weeks, and Hanna Lovelace has not gotten back to me on anything. So, she is being removed from the game. Now that we're not waiting on anyone, we can really get this going.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:39 am

Dust sighed. "The door was stuck, it took a lot of force to get it off." She stepped further out, her horn still glowing. "Who are you, exactly?"

OOC: What do kelpies look like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:39 am

OOC: From what i can grasp, kelpies are basically horses that can swim (they are deadly water spirits), have sharp teeth for grabbing and shredding human prey, and can turn their back halves into fish tails when they need to. They are also typically characterized by menacing looks of the general sort, ie. a flat mane and tail and dead-looking eyes, although that might not apply here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:07 am

As Sickle got to the crews level she continued to look around to see if any of her co worker decided to go back to their rooms. "I'll be right back." She walked into one of the rooms and reappeared with a saddle bag with her cutie mark on it. "The hold should be right down the next hallway. after we scavenge from that we should find the others and settle down in camp."

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:09 pm

The storage hold would be mostly intact, though many of the wooden crates had been tossed around or smashed. Anything fragile would definitely be broken if it wasn't properly protected. There were supplies that the ship needed to run, minus the food as that was kept near the cafeteria, like rope, extra medical supplies and spare planks of wood. Though the medical supplies would be thoroughly trashed, anything not made of glass would likely be fine.

The crew quarters themselves wouldn't contain much of anything, not even bodies as it was all hooves on deck when things started going bad. There'd be clothes, bed sheets, possibly some medicine, and some snacks lying around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   

Back to top Go down

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next