OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)

Go down 
+3
Zen
WindyTheWarrior
jz96
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:49 am

Dusty smiles knowingly, "Yeah, kinda like me, a lot of ponies tend ta ignore me, but there is a few who tend ta stop an' ta mah music, toss a bit inta mah cup even. So ponies think yer a monster or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Dust sits down at the campsite that's five feet outside her room, not saying much.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 4:32 pm

((It has come to my attention that I made a mistake passing the previous accusation of metagaming. As the locations of the characters involved was not as clear to me as I thought, I ended up making a mistake. The campsite is not 5 feet away from Dust's room, nor did I ever agree with that. I assumed Dust was at the entrance of the wreck, which was close to where the others set up the camp. Still, I'm going to let the fact Tytanna heard Dust's comment pass, as I don't want to have anyone go back and change anything. I will be much more careful on how I deal with these issues from now on. For now, let us continue and have fun.))
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 8:51 pm

Dragon Soul wrote:
((It has come to my attention that I made a mistake passing the previous accusation of metagaming. As the locations of the characters involved was not as clear to me as I thought, I ended up making a mistake. The campsite is not 5 feet away from Dust's room, nor did I ever agree with that. I assumed Dust was at the entrance of the wreck, which was close to where the others set up the camp. Still, I'm going to let the fact Tytanna heard Dust's comment pass, as I don't want to have anyone go back and change anything. I will be much more careful on how I deal with these issues from now on. For now, let us continue and have fun.))

[OOC: I was under the impression Dust was outside the airship, as opposed to still in the room. Locations were definitely unclear]

Tytanna sighs, "Well it's all a matter of perspective. What I consider a monster would be something or someone actively malicious and evil. But others see something different and assume 'monster'....Apparently I'm a Kelpie and kelpies eat ponies. ...Personally I prefer shellfish over anything I can talk too..."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 6:08 am

Sickle followed dust back to the camp. Just to go back to intended goal of re- entering the ship and went back to the dinning room/ kitchen.
"*sigh* Why couldn't thing just go smoothly." she asked her self as she walks by the destroyed area where she would of made her sculpture on. A little ways off was the sketch book that she keep her ideas in. Damaged but not completely destroyed. Maybe this could help clear my mind for a bit.
Sickle went in to the kitchen and avoided the broken glass. she enter storage, Finding food was ether good to eat, smashed, or had glass in it making it far too dangerous. 
Well I hope the island has edible plants.
She took a create of apples and a case of water bottles.
Best not bring all the food. might attract some of the locals.
She return to the camp and set her self and the food by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 7:07 am

Dusty tilted his head in confusion, "Jus' cause ya eat meat don't mean you eat ponies, hell, I eat fish when nopony has a spare bit to give. Besides, ain't monsters s'posed ta have been, um, ex-per-a-mented on?"
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:06 pm

Dusty Roads wrote:
Dusty tilted his head in confusion, "Jus' cause ya eat meat don't mean you eat ponies, hell, I eat fish when nopony has a spare bit to give. Besides, ain't monsters s'posed ta have been, um, ex-per-a-mented on?"

"Aheheheh...yeah....'Experimented'....um...." Tytanna's face scrunches up and she looks around shiftily. "Yeah...um.....I ahve a feeling that it may be wise to get any dirty laundry aired fairly quickly...though I'unno if even half of my story is believable..."
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 1:48 am

((When did I say dust was anywhere besides near her room?))

While Sickle was distracted, Dust slipped away to the other side of the airship. There, she started looking through the wreckage for any foodstuffs. There was plenty of wood to start a fire, and she had the materials to ignite it as a unicorn.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 2:16 am

Dream laid by the fire exhausted from the hell of the day she been had.
"You know what, If ponies want to go off and fend for themselves on unknown land, At least I can say I F**King tried to keep them alive." Dream Taking a count that dust is no longer at camp. A little ticked offed.
She turn to the ponies around the fire. "I got food and water, best estimate we have two days worth, So I hope Some one here knows how to forage and survive. Because I think I know a way off the island."
Why would you call for help if you don't trust any pony. If she thinks she best on her own then... whatever.
"Oh and by the way anna, the unicorn we helped out said she sorry."
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 2:28 am

((I think someone may have confused Cynical's OC, Dust, for my OC, Dusty Roads. Dusty Roads was the one calling for help because he was stuck in a closet while being claustrophobic. Dream already freed him.))

"Well, Ah'd like ta hear it anyway. If'n ya don't mind that is."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 3:55 pm

Shard remained quiet where she laid next to the fire. She didn't stir to the words from any of the others since none had bothered to address her directly and she, for the moment at least, didn't have anything to contribute to any of the conversations that were going on.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 11:43 pm

Tytanna nods to Dream, "Well maybe they'll come too tomorrow..." She sighs and turns to Dusty, "I warned you ahead of time, this is gonna be weird as balls. I'm talking 'bad drug trip' levels of weird. Raoul Duke ain't got CRAP on the levels of weird that i my life..... But I'll sumit up in one sentence.... I'm a genetically engineered human, giant monster, angel hybrid from another dimension designed to be both sexy enough to keep folks calm and badass enough to fight an alien invasion and I'm stuck here because one of my three mothers is a rage-fueled lunatic bent on multi-universal annihilation and this is the only place I'm defenseless enoug to be an easy target..."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 4:53 am

Dream turn her head towards Anna with the most dumb struck look on her face.
"Ummm. Okay. that's cool. Random but cool."
"Anyways, From what I saw earlier from the map, Shard picked up. We didn't stray too far off course. Now good news and bad news. Bad news, we don't have anyway to communicate with the outside world, and I doubt any one here could fly a few days nonstop to get to mainland. BUT, The good news. The ship was reported to dock at Neighepon in a few days. On the day we suppose to dock. They know something up since theirs no ship. When they fail to get in connect with the ship. They would send ships to look for us. That's how we getting off the island. We have to survive for bit till they send search parties. But, that will ships, after that It all the matter of flagging them down." Dream took a deep breath.
"So, We have a way off the island, we just need ways to survive and to flag down. *Sighs* And If you see an other unicorn survivor, goes by the name Dust, be nice to her and try to convince her to come to the camp. Well, as long as you feel safe doing so."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:32 pm

jz96 wrote:
Dream turn her head towards Anna with the most dumb struck look on her face.
"Ummm. Okay. that's cool. Random but cool."
"Anyways, From what I saw earlier from the map, Shard picked up. We didn't stray too far off course. Now good news and bad news. Bad news, we don't have anyway to communicate with the outside world, and I doubt any one here could fly a few days nonstop to get to mainland. BUT, The good news. The ship was reported to dock at Neighepon in a few days. On the day we suppose to dock. They know something up since theirs no ship. When they fail to get in connect with the ship. They would send ships to look for us. That's how we getting off the island. We have to survive for bit till they send search parties. But, that will ships, after that It all the matter of flagging them down." Dream took a deep breath.
"So, We have a way off the island, we just need ways to survive and to flag down. *Sighs* And If you see an other unicorn survivor, goes by the name Dust, be nice to her and try to convince her to come to the camp. Well, as long as you feel safe doing so."

tytanna looks to Dusty trails, "I told you my backstory is crazy...." she shakes her head, "Well at least we won't have many problems.... A few days aught to be easy if we're careful.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 1:22 am

Dusty Roads thinks to himself for a second, "So yer tellin' me that yer an angel? Well if Ah'd known that, Ah'd have cleaned up a bit, combed my mane, worn a nice shirt too." He said, thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 4:01 pm

Dusty Roads wrote:
Dusty Roads thinks to himself for a second, "So yer tellin' me that yer an angel? Well if Ah'd known that, Ah'd have cleaned up a bit, combed my mane, worn a nice shirt too." He said, thinking out loud.

"Technically, I'm actually a Kaiju....a giant monster..." She stands on her hind legs and waves at herself, "Just lacking in the 'giant' part right now..."
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 9:24 pm

"Yeah, yer lackin' the monster part too." Dusty remarked. "What Ah mean is, monsters is s'posed ta be bad, ain't they? Well, you ain't bad." He thought for a moment, "but, somethin' Ah don't understand. You said that you was made, right? Well, why did they make you, um, sexy? A..ah ain't saying you ain't, Ah was just, curious. Hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:23 am

Dusty Roads wrote:
"Yeah, yer lackin' the monster part too." Dusty remarked. "What Ah mean is, monsters is s'posed ta be bad, ain't they? Well, you ain't bad." He thought for a moment, "but, somethin' Ah don't understand. You said that you was made, right? Well, why did they make you, um, sexy? A..ah ain't saying you ain't, Ah was just, curious. Hehehe."

"Let's just say my mom had some...strange ideas on how to keep folks from freaking out about me. Howeer, it turns out that it ws me being..NORMAL when not on the battlefield that helped calm people down more than being attractive..."
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:30 am

Dust was meanwhile salvaging fabric from the airship's balloon and more tinder to make a tent. She was currently hunting for bits of iron to use as stakes.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:56 am

Dust would find some iron, though quite little as the ship was made of wood. Most of the iron came from reinforced crates that were stored right at the front of the ship when it crashed. There wouldn't be much food and water for Dust, as the majority was already taken by the rest of the survivors. She would find enough to have a decent meal for the evening and a meager breakfast. She also would find enough iron to use as stakes for her makeshift tent.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 9:06 pm

[ooc: Shall we skip to dawn or is there more to do tonight?]
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:20 pm

((I think when Dust is done making her own shelter, then we can move to the next day. Unless Cynicalwhovian is okay with skipping that.))
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 1:59 am

"Oh an one last thing we might want to set up some form of night watch or something. Who knows a ship could be going for an late night outing."
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 3:15 am

"Ah can do that," Dusty volunteered, "sit on a cloud at night." Ah'm a night Pony anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 8:02 pm

(I assumed that I was just continuing to make the shelter.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next