OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)

Go down 
+5
Zen
Unity Wolfpony
StrawberryGamer
Mr. Market
ObsidianPony
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:26 pm

Sunset looked indignant as Sugary shoved the broom into her hands. "Sunset Shimmer." She introduced herself to the others, throwing the broom down below deck the instant Sugary turned his back. "Yes I have information regarding the Princess but I need to return to Canterlot for the information to be of any use; if this information is given to the right ponies and turns out to be authentic we could get Prince Blueblood off the throne sooner rather than later and Princess Celestia returned asap."

The Captain of the other boat called over to the Black Mambo. "Your engineer mare is a miracle worker! We oughta be towing you out to Canterlot in no time, might be an overnight trip though!"
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 2:28 pm

Zen chuckled as he followed the captain down below deck. As he hovered about, if any holes that were found, Zen would open a portal in the hole so that water wouldn't be trying to force itself in while one or two of the others patched the leak. Zen continued hovering about on his wings the entire time though, even in the limited space of the ship's hull. "So, what's your take on this interesting situation cap'n?" He finally voiced roughly halfway through the inspection.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 6:17 pm

"Pleased to meet you Sunset Shimmer," Viridian says. "It's a pleasure to hear that there is news of our fair princess, though we should also wish to hear of the well-being of our princess of the night and stars."
"Even better, we get to dropkick Blueballs off the throne!" Verde enthused. "Preferably by cramming Big Bermuda down his pants and removing his shriveled stallionhood with some nice hot lead."
"Verde..."
"And all brought to us by Celestia's own kid," Verde continues, heedless of her mother's warning look. "Not sure what stallion got the honor of mounting the pastel-maned purity but good for him, and good for her, and good for you too."
Viridian smacks Verde across the back of the head with far more strength than her small frame would suggest her capable of. "Ixnay on the chattering enthusiasm dear," she sighs before looking at Sunset. "I apologize Miss Shimmer. There is nothing so thrilling as to be shot at without result and despite having our home wrecked by cannonfire, no fire directed at us resulted in injury, thus my daughter's euphoria."
"It's a reasonable assumption," Verde says, rubbing the back of her head. "Lovely mare, sun-referencing name, throws away a broom like a royal who's never learned better... makes perfect sense and explains everything."
Viridian stares at her a moment, before giving the back of her head another stiff smack. "Secure the vitals, dear."
"But..."
"Mother says, obedient daughters don't get repeatedly smacked upside the head for talking rather than doing." Viridian turns away from Verde, who smirks, rolls her eyes, and promptly does as she's asked. "Now then, Miss Shimmer... what is the nature of your information, and why is it useless outside of Canterlot?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:51 am

Star listens to Sunset with a small smile on his face. "Heh...I wouldn't mind kicking Blueblood off the throne." He looked over at Verde and Viridian as the daughter talked about shooting off Blueblood's stallionhood. He unconsciously took a few steps away from the two while shivering. He then blinked as the mare went on to talking about Celestia having a baby. He then watched Viridian smack her daughter twice. "Glad I didn't have any parents that would smack my head." He mutter quietly to himself before shaking his head. He turned to Sunset as his ears flicked to listen to the captain of the ship towing the Black Mambo say they were going to Canterlot. "Well then ma'am. It appears that you are lucky that that nice ship over there looks to be towing this here ship to Canterlot." He said, pointing from the other ship to the ship he stood on. He glanced over at Viridian, listening closely to her question then to the orange unicorn for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 4:23 pm

((... and the Mail Man.))

From down below, to those that were still on deck, they would likely hear the furious snort and loud grumbling of a certain under-appreciated Captain. "That ungrateful mare! The least she could have done is clean up after her own mess! Woe be to the land, and the glorious Lady of the Sun, if the only ones that hold her best interest are spoiled brats!!" And then some more grumbling about lack of respect and courtesy for others ensued, though much less noticeably.

Sugary had indeed heard where they were headed next as he worked down below, but it made his steaming head no less calm at the thought that, as much as he truly did care for the well being of the missing Celestia and what's left of her Monarchy, he vowed that he'd chew on what was left of raw coffee beans if he ended up babysitting Sunset in the end anyway if there really was no alternative. "And yet... I cannot ignore her... No matter how infuriating..." More grumbling ensued as he thought of days ahead for good measure. Better to psych himself up while he had the chance.

He also did lend an ear to Zen while they worked, the job being done well so far as a team. "... All I'm gonna say is... My ship getting torn like this had better be worth all the trouble coming ahead... I just know bigger things are coming..." Never had his instincts been more tried and true than at that moment after the chaos that had happened in under a day.

Last edited by Mr. Market on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:37 pm

Lolk squeaks angrily as she hides under a bed. No valuables at all! And the only paints she could find were for plays. She might use them if desperate, but it wasn't by any means ideal. Still, it wasn't like she would be forgetting the image she intended to paint anytime soon. That was seared in her mind, and probably would stay their until she could express it elsewhere. Which would be nice, since it meant she could stop thinking about him. Lolk hoped they would be underway soon, getting off this island was a high priority, lest boredom consume her mind. 'What could be taking so long?' in the meantime, perhaps it was a good opportunity to make a mouse hole for herself. It would probably be awhile before anyone checked under the bed, or so she hoped. Deciding to content herself with what fortune she had at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:22 pm

knowing her... mission so to speak, her task, lightning assumed that the next step was to get her to canterlot, but she also had something that she had to inspect. she headed to talk to Sugary below deck ignoring the shouting. "captain Sugary, my apologies for interrupting your.. mumbles.. but could i ask, if we am aloud to stay on board, where will we all be staying, and is there a desk or workspace that i could work at... i don't mean to intrude, but it seems that i have somewhat of an important task of which i have little understanding, i have a book and ink so thats not needed but i will need a place to work so i can understand my task further." she finished her request with a bow and put her left hand into her pocket to feel the object she had been given prier.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 10:46 pm

Sugary was still steaming a bit from the earlier act of rudeness, but he was not so out of it as to ignore Lightning either as he got up and sighed. "... Mr. Zen, please continue here for a bit. I'll be back soon... Now you, follow me." He beckoned Lightning to come after him to the living quarters of the ship shortly, and opened the door to reveal the guest room right in front of his own. It held one set of bunkbeds on each side to help accommodate numerous guests. It looked a bit scuffed up, but was otherwise very usable.

"Haven't had much time to really clean up here, and the lights are out, but there you go. There's a small fold up desk under the bed if you need it, but it's usually just in case someone needs to eat here... Otherwise, that cabinet is all there is, unless you count the desk for my maps on the bridge if you really need the space, or the table at the kitchen... Ah, yes, there's an old oil lantern in the closet over there too, just in case. Now please excuse me, I need to keep plugging a few holes." And so he left back to the engine room, leaving her up to her own devices in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:30 pm

"Aye aye, cap'n, though you think ya could drop the mister?" Zen remarked as he continued the work by himself. Seeing as there wasn't really any massive, gaping hole that water was just pouring in through and would require him to create a much larger portal to stop the flow, Zen went about dismissing his scythe. With a flourish of the large weapon, he cut a thin but long slash into the pocket dimension and tossed the scythe into the space.

With the weapon safely out of the way, Zen set about again finding obvious holes and opening portals in them to keep the flow of water stopped to make repairs easier. "Hmm, I wonder who that other pony was..." Zen said to himself as he worked and waited for Sugary to return.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:44 am

Sunset sat down on one of the Black Mambo's railings and looked around at the airship while the crew members of the opposite ship threw hooks attached to ropes at the Mambo; once they had them hooked on they commenced boarding action, bringing a more solid looking hook attached to a heavy chain to be the main towing force, since if the ropes snapped mid-tow they would leave the Mambo adrift.

"Are we sure it's worth keeping this piece of junk?" Sunset asked as she looked around at the ship. "We might do better just to hope on the kind captain's ship and leave this here, unless you're carrying something worthwhile." She commented as she looked around at the large airship. "You sure when we get to Canterlot we can't rip the engine out and put it in a better model?"

Sunset paled slightly at the casually murderous intents of Verde and Viridian. "I agree, less stallionhood blowing off and more kicking him off the throne." Sunset nodded with a scared look at the mother and daughter pair while turning back to Star. "Agreed. Hell, once we get a voice of reason on the throne I'm sure I can put in a good word for all of you, whoever gets the throne will surely be very grateful to have the ability to finally do some good instead of that pompous arse."

"Your engineer's a bloody miracle worker!" The captain called from the other ship as the large hook and chain was firmly attached, the pony crewmates crawling along the ropes like spider monkeys back to their own vessel. "Captain Sugary, you just give us the word and we'll have you at Canterlot in time for supper!" The captain called, to a large hoorah from his crew.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:18 am

"Piece of junk?" Star just shook his head at Sunset. "I'm sure if the captain of this ship hears you, you're gonna be gutted. Ever hear of the saying the captain goes down with the ship? I suppose this is the same thing. He wants to keep his ship alive if he can." He then just shrugged as he looked over at the captain of the towing ship. He then looked at Sunset, smiling a little as he shook his head. "No need to put in a good word for me. Now....Where'd that other thestral go..." He muttered as he looked around the deck. Seeing that Lightning wasn't on the the deck he had to guess she went below deck while he was busy talking to Sunset. He sighed as he scratched his head a little. He walked over to the stairs and went down below deck to see if he could find her or Sugary. Surely the captain might know where she was if she went below deck.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 3:39 am

With Zen using his brand of magic to keep the holes temporarily plugged, Sugary would not take long to make sure he finished with the patch job well enough for good measure. "Hm... Force of habit about the Mr. thing... And thanks for holding it, I think I got it under control now... We should probably see what else is going on outside. I'd rather be ready to see that we sail properly with the others."

It would have been fine if he didn't have to listen to any complaints when he got back up as he had been slowly cooling off, but as he went up the stairs, he heard Sunset saying truly blasphemous things. Things that set his hot blooded fury soaring as a flaming aura presented itself all over him while walking right by Star as the guard made his way in, possibly not burning him unless he was very weak willed, and moved right next to Sunset while crossing his arms as his veins pulsed all over and his glare pierced the air right at her. "So my ship, the Black Mambo, is just a piece of junk, is it!? The very same ship you rode on without my permission and survived in!? The ship that has been with several owners through thick and thin, near and far for years without so much as a single weapon attached to it even up to me!? The very ship that withstood a direct attack to its engine from three pirate ships and still made it this far!? That's what you consider a PIECE OF JUNK!?!? You wouldn't know quality if it hit you in the face!! But by all means, get on the other ship!! I'm sure their vessel, which doesn't have a single scratch of a battle on it yet sounded like it needed maintenance badly, will meet your ludicrous standards!!" He by no means meant to disrespect the other ship, but he was not about to let Sunset tarnish the well earned pride he had for his vessel.

Spirit still aflame, he looked to the one calling out to him from the other ship, and with his pride already deeply wounded, he gave his response. "... I entrust my ship and my life to yours and your crew!! Give it nothing but your best out there!!"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:48 pm

With the job finished and Sugary's comment towards the name done, Zen followed the stallion back up onto the deck, or at least he started to. When the yelling started, Zen just kinda kept hovering about the deck, throwing his hooves behind his head as he watched the spectacle with a smirk. As it was winding down though, Zen flew up a short ways and cast a glance towards the other vessel. On a whim, he flew over towards it and hovered about in the air above both vessels. Close enough to hear conversations and if he were to be addressed, but far enough he wouldn't be in the way all that much if at all.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Frosty got off of the other ship after she was done with the engine. “Well it was fun, but I think I’ll head back now.” She said to the captain. As she got back to the Mambo, she heard some arguing, and the captain yelling fiercely. Whatever that was about, she didn’t want a part of it. So with that, Frosty noped back to the other ship. “On second thought, I should make sure your engine lasts the trip. I’ll regroup with them at Canterlot.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:04 am

Viridian looks oddly at her as she notices the slight tension in her features and the slight fear in her face as she listens to Verde and her conversing. "Miss Shimmer, are you frightened of us?" she inquires, looking genuinely surprised at this. "My dear young lady, you have done us no harm, offered us no violence, voiced or implied no threat, and show no indication of wishing us harm or feeling any manner of malevolence towards us. The only people who've anything to fear from us or the destructive tendencies of the weapons we devise are those who are a threat or mean us harm, and you qualify under neither condition." She smiles with real warmth and offers Sunset a hand to shake. "On the contrary, Sunset Shimmer, I am delighted to meet you and my daughter is as well, although she has a tendency to talk more than she thinks."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 10:20 pm

"To be honest miss, I can't say I blame you." The captain replied to Frosty as she returned to the ship that was towing the Black Mambo; by going from ship to ship she could see the nameplate on the side of the ship which identified it as the 'Dandy Lion'. "Welp, we always welcome a steady pair of hands aboard miss; our trip to Canterlot will be a few hours and I don't have any plans on sleeping until I have a warm sodding fire to put my hooves up in front of. If you want feel free to use my quarters for a little shut eye." The captain offered before turning back to his crew and shouting "I wanted us in Canterlot yesterday you bunch of barnacle munchers!" in a much gruffer tone than he talked to Frosty in.

Back on the ship Sunset backed up a few paces from Sugary but with no change of expression; despite how she seemed to be backing down physically, she showed no signs of it in her face, nor her voice when she found it again. "You know nothing!" She snapped at Sugary, marching back up until she was practically muzzle to muzzle with the captain.

"Oi, remarks about ships to yourself!" The other captain called to Sugary and Sunset, looking irritated at both of them.

Sunset lit her horn, almost as if she was about to attack Sugary. Thankfully before things could escalate any further she summoned the broom from below decks into her outstretched hand, though she made sure to aim it so that it bonked Sugary on the head on the way past. "Fine then. If it takes doing chores that your crew would do if you had one to stay on your ship, so be it." She muttered in a haughty tone as she put the brush to deck, sweeping at non-existent dust. "There are more important things at work than whether or not a ship that by rights shouldn't even be in one piece and sea worthy is clean." She snarled at him, moving past.

She moved over to where the stairs to below deck were and began sweeping up some actual dust. "If you've got so much nostalgia for this dumb thing I can promise you that I'll have the Canterlot Ship Yards give it a repair job and a tune up free of charge; does that give you an idea of how important me getting to Canterlot is?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow; the Canterlot Ship Yards were so expensive and efficient not even all military craft could afford to use them.

Sunset shook the offered hands of Verde and Viridian without looking at them; she still seemed rather unnerved about the pair of arms dealers. Her horn illuminated again and shot a wave of green light above the ship, just above where Zen was hovering; it expanded almost like a net and washed back over the ship which sent an odd feeling over everyone aboard as if some unseen bird was bearing down on them, before the light and the feeling faded.

"There's two more intruders on your ship by the way." Sunset said nonchalantly. "Magic essence detecting spell." She clarified, pointing at her horn. "As the oh so mighty captain you might want to look into that."

The entire ship lurched underneath them, so suddenly that Sunset fell forward. A loud snap announced the untimely demise of the broom as she fell on it but with a few more lurches that hopefully sent nobody overboard (though some lost lunches wasn't out of the question) the Black Mambo was pulled free of the sand and soon began sailing as if under it's own power thanks to the crew of the Dandy Lion, who let out a loud bellowing cheer.

"Next stop, Canterlot. Bring me that horizon!" The Dandy Lion Captain declared, to another round of cheers.

Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:00 am

Star moved to the side as Sugary walked past him. He shuddered just a little bit as he felt an odd feeling was over him as the stallion past. Luckily, he had a pretty strong will and didn't get burned. He looked at him warily before stepping back down a step. He almost pitied Sunset. Almost. It was the fact she only stebbed back a step that made him not pity her. He had to admit, she has guts. When the stallion was done he warily stepped back onto the top deck, moving aside as a broom came flying up from the lower deck. He walked over to Sugary for to ask him where Lightning had went but paused and listened to what Sunset said. Two intruders were on this captain's ship? Sure he might be a bit...intruding on, but he at least made his presence know.

He let out a hum and thought about something. He smiled just a little as an idea popped into his head. "Intruders on the ship you say?" He said to Sunset before turning to Sugary. "Well if it's intruders on the ship you got, I can help you with that. You know, if you let me. Might even help me find out where that mare went." He said tapping a finger to his muzzle. He the thought about something and nearly facepalmed. Sure he had made his presence know by the captain, but he never introduced himself to said captain. He opened his mouth to say something but the ship lurched underneath him and he fell over. He let out a groan before pushing himself up into a sitting position. "Uh...hehe...That was totally on purpose. I'm Star Sentinel. Sorry I didn't introduce myself to you earlier. It was silly of me to just walk onto your ship and not do such a thing." He scratched the back of his head and gave a little nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:06 am

While Sugary did admire Sunset to have at least a decent amount of pride to hold her ground, he was still unamused at her antics and attitude towards him. Especially after getting hit lightly with the broom. He cursed under his breath before speaking rather sternly. "You're right! I really don't know what's up with you! But I strongly suggest you don't go about angering the ones you're asking help from after dragging them into your conflicts!" He quickly pointed back to the island and settlement that got bombed. "That may not be your fault, it but it did happen because you were chased. I get that you have a mission, but don't overlook what prices you pay along the way."

Soon after, between apologizing to the other captain, taking in more of Sunset's sass despite her rather generous offer and actual effort to clean, and meeting Star, Sunset's latest quip after her spell sent his spirit soaring again... along with yet another mild lash at his tolerance as he lightly glared at her with his burning spirit flaring again. "I-I know what a detection spell is!! But some of us are busy giving help instead of just receiving it!" He grumbled under his breath as he turned to face Star quite stoically while leaving Sunset to clean up. "Sir Star, we must cut the formalities short! Join me in purging this ship of any scum seeking to do us harm!" Of course, he didn't quite give Star much choice in the matter as he grabbed the thestral guard by the arm to vigorously urge him to follow as he drew his sword, and dashed right back into the ship with a battle cry.

He fully intended to seek through every little hole and cover this time in his home -quickly if Star actually helped rather than hesitate-, even going so far as to look behind the shower curtains, the cleaning supplies closet, and even flip beds over his head -and anyone else under the deck if they weren't careful- if it meant finding out who else was hiding, aside from Lolk as a mouse whom he would probably overlook briefly if another showed up first. He at least had the good sense to not poke first and ask questions later with his sword, lest he injure someone he shouldn't. He also grieved as he saw Sunset break the broom given going to and fro. "Oh, come on!" It was likely going to be a very long trip for the stressed stallion.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:51 am

Without the burdens of either ship, the other crew members, or even really knowing what they were doing, Zen lazily drifted through the open sky above both vessels. For a moment, he even thought about trying to restore his cloud seat and resume his nap, but doing so could very easily leave him unable to keep up along with the ships. Therefore, Zen lazily drifted back down to the deck of the Black Mambo, where upon he laid back, spread his wings, and let his hands cross behind his head. "Wake me when something happens," Zen called out as he laid back to start dozing.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Lolk shivers as sunset's detection spell passes over her. She would need to deal with that in a second. However, before she could consider putting up wards, she hears Sugary coming over to the room she';s hiding in. She weaves a brief illusion of several other mice just before he pulls aside the bed. All of the mice, her included, scurry out of the room. She dismisses them once they are out of sight by sending them into dark corners while she takes refuge in one of the rooms that has already been searched. She begins gnawing her way into a wall, hoping to hide where the bigger ponies couldn't find her.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:33 am

Star blinked at Sugary for a second...Then found himself flapping his wings to prevent himself from falling on the deck of the ship again as he was dragged to the lower deck. He literally had to fly just to keep up with the stallion as he was dragged along. And when the stallion started tossing beds over his head? The poor thestral had to duck as to not be hit by the bed. He also gave a momentary yelp as mice started to scurry across the room. He hopped back a bit out of the room and watched as all the mice scurried out of the room, heading towards dark spots. But he did notice that one of the mice had scurried on into one of the other rooms. He simply shook it off and stepped back inside the room. He turned towards Sugary for a moment, looking wary. "Err...Sir...I don't mean to judge...But why does your ship have that many mice? It seems quite concerning." He said, scratching the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:25 pm

Out of reflex, Sugary stepped back from the horde of mice as they appeared and kicked at them, but almost instantly knew something was off when he clearly felt next to nothing. Not with his leg, at least, but rather with his spirit. "Illusions!? What's the meaning of this!?" While not intentionally, he did answer Star's question about the mice right there and then. Fortunately for Lolk, he'd get away in the confusion before Sugary quickly gathered his composure, focused his Mana as his eyes began to glow, and then a pulse of energy shot out from his horn. The immediate effects of the pulse was to dispel any and all remaining mice illusions as they were blown away like dust to prevent distractions. But subsequent pulses from him, at random intervals no less, was to keep preventing any further illusions from lasting too long at a time. It would not change Lolk's form, of course, as that was a transformation at will.

He soon went back to Sunset's side while talking to both her and Star. "I don't know who's responsible, but someone's definitely putting extra effort to not be found... Keep your guard up." He then raised his voice to whomever made the illusion. "That was a nice trick with the mice you did, but illusions are little more than smoke and mirrors to me! I strongly suggest you reveal yourself willingly as the lady here did, before I force you out with real magic!"
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:14 am

Lolk restrains her emotions as she continues gnawing through the wall of the ship. Her ears, this form included, were very good. As a talented musician, and as a result of her innate powers involving magical sound. so hearing Sugary from where he was on the deck was a relatively simple manner for her, and projecting her voice an even easier one.

Anyone near Sugary would here a musical hum, before a voice begins to speak, a mare's, one possessing a strange musical quality. "I do apologize, but you are rather frightful. I a bit intimidated, and am not eager to show my face to one such as you. Though the bit with the spear was impressive, and has given me.... a lot to think about, as it were. I would ask you leave me in peace, and in return I shall grant you the same courtesy." The words seem like a poorly knitted together rhyme, as if the singer had tried to parody a more common one of the spot, but couldn't be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:11 pm

lightning had been setting up a workspace in the crew quarters, she blocked out the shouting and rowing and soon had the desk set up. it was about that time lightning caught in a bad position under the desk to make sure it was locked tight, fell on her face then found that the desk was about her head as she hit it on the underside of the desk. she stabilized for the rest of the shudders and when she heard the cheers she got up and set to work. her first job was to analyse whatever it was she was given, she took it out of her pocket and looked at it in her hand. pulling out a magnified lense out of her other pocket to get an even closer look of the object seeing if a miniscule manna charge as small as she could, would be interfered with by the items magic if it had any.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:44 am

Sugary's ears flicked lightly at the sound of the voice, the melody being pleasant to him. It left him with mixed feelings as there was magic to go along with them, which made him wary, as well as the fact he just plain liked Lolk's melodic voice, which was hardly a sin in itself. However, he did find something familiar about the voice, if only barely. "... So you were watching the conflict... However, regardless of you fearing me or not, I am the Captain of this ship, even if it's being hauled. It's my business to know who is and who isn't on board, so I must ask that you reveal yourself. If you're only hiding for the sake of hiding, you will not be harmed. Threats, however, will be walking the plank... Steel your nerves and come forth, or I will come for you myself." He stated matter-of-factly, not even considering simply letting Lolk be. There was also the warning of another one being hidden, so he needed to find any and everyone on board so as to lay eyes upon them, for better or worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next