OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)

Go down 
+5
Zen
Unity Wolfpony
StrawberryGamer
Mr. Market
ObsidianPony
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:11 am

Because it was a bit easier to see more outside, Sugary would be quick to note as he looked outside again that Zen had taken something and stored it away in a familiar fashion to what he knew of. He thought it was most likely the heavy harpoon from one of the mysterious enemy ship's cannons, since there wasn't much else in the spot he set it down earlier. He'd wait for Zen to fly by close enough to inquire about it in due time. "Interesting..."

In the meantime, he had been hearing the sound of the mares from down below through the tube with a hint of concern. [i]"Hm... Doesn't sound like they all know each other all too well... That might be a problem. I hope I won't have to intervene, it'd be a shame if things got sour so soon..."

By the time he was done listening, Zen would be coming by close enough to continue their conversation. He shot a sharp stare at the pegasus. "Technically, this ship isn't normally meant to be piloted by just one, but then most pilots don't have full range of the controls you see here, now do they? Besides, this ship isn't too hard to handle alone once you've been behind the wheel long enough... As for how long it's been that way... I'll tell you when you that when you return the harpoon you took. I don't know where you stored it, but I know you have it. I put it there to clear up space while repairs were going on, not leave it in any treasure chests for the taking. I have every intention of returning it the same way I got it some day... An Eye for an Eye if you will..."

While waiting for an answer, and frowning slightly while sweeping up some glass, he heard the sound of Lightning, looking her way briefly. "Hm...? Kinda busy here, but what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:32 pm

"Oh, well don't let me stand in the way of a vendetta hehehe," Zen replied with another chuckle as he took of the floppily pointed hat, set it flat on the ground and then pulled it up again by the tip of the point. Hidden by the headpiece was yet another small portal inside the cone that let the harpoon slowly fall out of the pocket dimension as the portal traveled upwards, creating the illusion that the considerably larger weapon somehow fit inside the garment. When it was fully out and the hat fully off of it, Zen was quick to close the portal in his hat before slapping it back onto his head while hooking the other hoof around the harpoon to lower it down onto the deck instead of letting it fall and possibly do damage. Sure the little trick probably wasn't necessary, but habits still.

""Especially when it's this interesting. I mean I can honestly say that when I was woken up by an airship crashing into me, I didn't expect to casually conversing with the captain, let alone be considering helping him. Who knows, maybe I'm still just a bit captivated with this idea of such an airship running on less than a skeleton crew, or why said ship was suddenly pursued so voraciously by all accounts of what may have well been some splintered off faction of officially trained soldiers. Regardless, I do find myself in a position where I want to offer some of my services to the cause. What do you know that needs done for I'll admit, I'm no shipwright and hardly have a clue where I could be of help in the repair process," Zen asked with a wide grin that at least seemed to be making the attempt of being friendly.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:43 pm

"well, i was wondering if you had a winch of some kind, and maybe i could use a few extra hands, down shore i have a little reck, the body of the ship is dead and the engine wasnt working when i was thrown into it but the pipes in it, the valves and filters on the engine are near intacked. i had been fixing it up prier to being jetasuned so i have even some large size engine parts that should be handy, im not saying it will be enough to fully replace and fix your engine but they will be useful parts and its best geetting them here before shes taken apart" lightning said trying her best to explain herself. the magnatism had warn off by now, and now she sust looked like she had been attacked by a load of staticy balloons, fortunatly her hair was tied back tight but to comabt the rest of the strai hairs she placed her tricorner on her head.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:45 pm

Sugary would watch as Zen showed just how he brought the harpoon back out, eliciting a smile from the stallion as a glint in his eyes and a strong feeling of nostalgia coursed through his mind. However, before he answered the pegasus, he'd tend to Lightning. "Hm... I do have a winch, yes. Certainly would be nice to get some replacement parts while we can in the meantime... But are you absolutely sure you wanna give me those parts from your own ship just like that...? And as for you, Mr. Zen..." He looked right at Zen directly while smiling, holding a similar train of thought he had begun with Lightning. "... I gotta say, I've met so few lately that are so willing to just go on an adventure at the first sign of an opportunity for it. I'd like to ask the two of you something right now... If there was a way to get off of this island through my airship, where do you think you'd go if you wanted to travel far? What sort of goals would you have in mind? What charms hold for you in the open waters?"

Having left that food for though to the ones in the bridge along with him, he then proceeded to ask the mares in the room below through the tube. "Say, ladies? Suppose this ship were fixed completely, and I told you you could ride for free, would you have anywhere to go?" For the time being, it was just something to stimulate the minds of those around him, but it would also let him know just what kind of a group he had in his ship right now. He had a hunch, a strong gut feeling, that this group might do more than just fix up a damaged ship for the sake of it... Or perhaps he was just hungry.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:53 pm

Down in the engine room, Viridian and Verde look at each other for a few seconds and after a few seconds, both grin widely as the same thought hits them at the same time.
"Join the mechanic's corp, they said," Verde starts.
"See the world, they said," Viridian adds.
And then they say in unity. "We'd rather be sailing."
Sugary would hear two feminine laughs from below before Viridian manages to stuff it down enough. "Mister Market, we'd be very grateful to have a berth on your ship. It's been a long and dull haul on this island and while our home is there, there is almost no scope for our talents and ambitions."
"We want to create, and it's hard to do much of that when our only inspiration is a pile of junk, quite literally in the case of this place," Verde says.
"So we are highly determined to succeed."
"Believe it!"
"...Verde..."
"Sorry, mom."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:17 pm

"In order, not a clue, none what-so-ever, and solely the chance of possibility. I don't have a goal, not when the world's as so, nor do I claim to want one past an whim. Quite simply, this is an opportunity and one that I don't want to pass up if and only if because of how interesting it is," Zen replied. The attempt to hid his pointed teeth was gone as he got a little wound up from the explanation. He even hovered about on his wings like he'd be walking about some as he spoke, and threw up his arms at a couple of the high points in his reply. The entire time though his grin never left, only serving to more greatly show his desire to adventure.

"Hehehe, sorry about that, got a little carried away," Zen said with a chuckle after a moment or two. Still though, his hourglass pupil'd eyes carried the fire they'd gained when he was speaking and it hadn't left yet.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 5:27 pm

"well, in all honesty, i have no aim to go and no intention to stick around, I'm stuck on this island purely by accident, and I'm only on travel for adventure and study, i study the world, and all that is in it, i find it all so wonderful, including pony made mechanisms, that's why i joined the ships crew, and as it is, that ship isn't going to get me far, most of it is damages so I'm better of giving you the parts and riding with you, ill work for my stay of course but that's what id do if i had the choice" lightning said, putting her hat on her shoulder and patting down her hair, and tightening her ponytail. "in my eye, a crew should get along for the sake of best workings and for social reasons. a ship is a rather confined space and you really must get along with each other or all hell can brake loose." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:42 pm

Frosty looked up from the engine at the sound of Sugary’s voice. “Hmm… Well while my last few years of traveling was fun, I don’t know if I…” She paused to remove a broken filter from the engine. “If I want to continue or just go back home and start another shop or keep traveling. I guess I have a little time to make up my mind. After all, it will take some time to get this tub airborne again.” She pretty much thought out loud as she continued to tear apart the wreckage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:04 am

While he wasn't expecting the most elaborate of answers, Sugary felt he got to understand those currently in his ship a bit better. In some ways, he hoped the others grasped what each other had in mind for that matter, just in case.

From the moment Zen spoke with passion, up until Frosty gave her own simple view from her experiences, he felt a spark that would soon match Zen's own; A desire for adventure. Keeping composed, though eager, on the matter, he smiled much more and spoke with mirth as he leaned near the comms tube to make sure even those below heard him. "Well... I can tell you one thing... If this ship can fly again, you can bet you're all welcome on it for free. I can't guarantee we'll do much sightseeing, but you all came to help, and you all have as good a reason as any to move around. I'd be more than happy to return the favor... Now, having said that...!" He looked to Zen and Lightning. "We can at least start getting those extra parts from your ship over here, Ms. Lightning. Mr. Zen, I think you should join us for an extra set of arms to carry things, unless you'd rather do something else?" He was ready and willing to go and follow Lightning already, but he had one more thing to say to those below as a reminder. "In case I didn't mention this earlier, you can help yourself with some drinks and snacks from the fridge... well, what isn't already splashed on the floor anyway."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:37 pm

"Hehehe, very well, let's go get some extra supplies," Zen replied with his wide toothy grin. He then turned where he hovered so that he was facing Lightning. "So miss Lightning, care to lead the way? I'm eager to see what can be done to get this thing mobile again. Maybe getting this craft airborne might be too much? Perhaps we should just see about just getting this thing sea worthy and find someplace that's got better accommodations for said repairs?" Zen suggested as he hovered about and waited for Lightning to begin leading them to her apparently wrecked craft.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:12 am

"its just down the beach." she said heading to the deck and then to where she had flown up to. she pointed down the beach to a huge white flat balloon about  3km away, next to it was a brown, supposedly wood mass. "ok thats her down there, you two ready?" she said stretching her wings out, ready fly over to it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:57 pm

Upon hearing Zen's words, Sugary smiled a bit. "Aye... Would be a shame if the Black Mambo couldn't even float. I'll row the ship myself if I have to, if it means being on the go again..."

Following Lightning as well, Sugary made sure to take a moment to grab a backpack from his supplies, and try to look past the thick fog towards the wreck, still armed with sword and gun. "Mm... Quite a distance... Well, go right on and lead. It's your ship we're going to after all." While he might not have wings like the other two, he did have his legs nonetheless, as well as magic as he slowly lit up his horn in preparation to move.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 10:42 pm

The beaches had mostly cleared now of ponies who had been curious about the crashed airship. A few boats were pulling up now, some of them were official Guard ships and others looked to be just passing sailors but all of them had crews holding up a white banner with a sun emblazoned on it, the signal for ships willing to offer aid to vessels in distress.

On the beach the hooded figure from before was tilting it's head up at the Black Mambo with a curious gaze. "Do you have lots of friends with airships?" She called up, pointing to the sky; while it was only just visible above the cloudline there was indeed a silhouette of an airship up there circling around the small island; if it could have been more specific it probably would have been circling the Black Mambo like a vulture circling wounded or dying prey.

More than a few ponies on the island had noticed the circling airship. There was little time to question it's purpose before it dipped lower and opened fire on the center of the island, black powder missiles devastating the collection of huts and shelters with ease and setting the wooded areas alight in an instant. It dipped low enough for Sugary to recognise it as the airship that had attacked him.

((New players Lorthalis of Crows and Star Sentinel entering))

Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:09 pm

Lolk was awakened by the loud crashing of the Black Mambo early. Sadly, getting its gear together had taken longer than expected. Its tent had collapsed last night, and sorting out what was still in good condition from what was not had been an arduous process. Having finally gotten together some basic supplies, it made its way to the airship after putting on a thick rain cloak.
Like the rest of those awake, it noticed the new airship's arrival.
Thankfully, Lolk's tent was on the outskirts of the town instead of the center, and was therefor spared the initial volley. It quickly made his way towards the Black Mambo, reasoning that an airship was probably the best counter to another airship in lieu of cannons.
He flew up onto the ships deck, seeing ponies there. "Excuse me, but this one was wondering if you could use a hand? And also if you could defeat that airship up there?" it asks, pointing to the new arrival.

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:13 am

Zen found his gaze drawn downward towards the veil'd figure as she spoke, and he followed her hoof up to the sky. "Friends of yours?" he asked the captain before the ship opened up with it's cannons on the town. "Nevermind, forget I asked that," Zen added after the initial explosions went off. The pegasus then flapped his wings harder and began to ascend.

"We can't let this keep going. I'll see what I can do to keep those missiles off our backs," Zen called out as he flew up about a quarter of the ways towards the airship. With one hoof, he reached into his coat once more to draw out his weapon and with a flourish, Zen pulled the large scythe out of the pocket dimension but still sticking with the sleight-of-hoof illusion that it was being drawn from within the coat. The double edged blade with the different set of runic markings on the flat gleamed darkly in the sunlight as Zen brandished the weapon in a ready to swing position. Then he waited for the next volley of missiles to be shot by the enemy vessel.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:33 am

Star had been calmly walking around Rose Nest keeping an eye on things. That was before he heard the sound of an airship crashing. He had ran in the direction of said airship and saw that it was balloonless. He also saw a bunch of other ponies going towards it. He wasn't a mechanic so he wouldn't have been any use to the captain or anyone on the ship, so he had let those ponies deal with it while he continued his walking around. He found a spot where he wasn't particularly in the center of the island but also wasn't on the outskirts of the island.

He sat there taking a little break when he saw the airship circling the island. He raised his eyebrow, but before he could do anything else, it fired down at the center of the island. He blinked for a moment before jumping to his feet and running towards the center. "Oh fuck...That airship is going to be so fucked if I get my hands on it!" He shouted out at nothing, glancing at the ship as it dipped down low. He shook his head to focus himself before skidding to stop and covering his eyes a little when he got to the fires that started up right after the shots hit. He scanned the area of huts and shelters, looking for any injured ponies he could help out.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:02 am

(("Tough Boy"))

After the mysterious veiled figure came close to earshot and pointed out about another ship, Sugary's expression and gestures went from calm and composed to deathly quiet as he stared at the other ship. Soon his eyes went mildly bloodshot as he began to recognize the ship as the one that had been part of the attack on his own earlier, the memory still quite fresh. He wouldn't actually react much more noticeably until the ship began to open fire on the island itself for no known reason. To him though, it was reason enough to merely consider it as just a continuation of the earlier encounter as his body twitched all over, almost rumbling even, as the anger resurfaced in full vigor.

Lolk would have to have someone else answer his question, as it was at around that moment that Sugary would scream at the top of his lungs towards the ship(and possibly Lolk's face). "HHHRRREEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" His fighting spirit flared along with his magic as his horn and eyes lit up aggressively pink with an accompanying aura all around his body. He then immediately discarded the backpack as he threw his arms to the side, flexing his muscles fully and pumping himself up like a demon possessed, to the point his shirt ruptured entirely and leaving his upper body bare and proud for display.

Right after that, he stretched his arm towards the bridge, and from it, he summoned the oversized harpoon to levitate and dash right through one of the opened windows and right towards his grasp, effortlessly grasping it even when it slammed hard against his hand, barely making him budge from where he stood before he held it hard with both arms. With a light gust causing jump, he went from the deck to the sand many yards away as if he had almost been gliding while not having wings of his own, but as soon as he touched ground, he accelerated in long leaps that made sand rise as he rapidly, and angrily(and being sorta mindful not to run anyone over), made his way to the rival ship from below while Zen went the high road, seeking to find the closest spot to it on the ground to launch his attack from as he poured some of his might and magic into the harpoon, giving it a spiral flow around it as if powering up a gigantic drill for the purpose of breaking and piercing things in heavenly heights.

Consequentially, Lolk would probably deduce that the other ship was not well liked by at least one.

Last edited by Mr. Market on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:59 am

Down below, Verde and Viridian hear the warning of another ship and they certainly hear the impact of the rockets and deduce their general impact point. Mother and daughter both go extremely still as their mutually impressive intellects come to roughly the same conclusion at roughly the same time.
"There is an enemy vessel above the Black Mambo," Viridian remarked.
"The enemy vessel has rockets," Verde adds.
"The enemy vessel fired those rockets."
"The rockets struck our hut with a very high amount of explosive power."
"They have destroyed our possessions."
"They just wrecked our shit."
"A response is needed."
"The response will require lots of explosives."
"And a great deal of velocity."
"Immediately."
The both pause and stare at each other, doing lots of silent communication.
"Makeshift basement?"
"Makeshift basement."
"Big Bermuda?"
"Big Bermuda."
"Revenge?"
"Revenge."
Both mares shoulder their tools and walk calmly out of the Black Mambo with their horns glowing and their eyes glowing as well. The hooves of both unicorns leave light scorch marks as they walk towards the mass of burning debris that was the collection of huts, houses, lean-tos, and other forms of rough shelter. Obstacles are violently moved out of the way with coordinated horn magic and when they reach their own hut, they wrap the debris in sickly green and throw it off to a side before walking to the ashen center, pulling open what appears to be the salvage hatch from an airship, and disappearing beneath the ground.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:30 pm

lightning was caught completely of guard by the airship, and once more by the sudden attack "what the.. isn't this a neutral settlement, this is not ok!" she said as zen took of to a higher altitude. she was about to head below deck to ask for assistance when she saw the mother daughter duo leaving, already on the ground they seemed to have gotten pretty far, but they also seemed composed enough to have a plan, no barracks were near by, or possibly at all, nor was there an arms store, she had to presume they had something up there sleeves and if they were heading to the center of the island, it had to be something big, they had no urgency so they weren't there for helping the injured.

she had plan but it would want avoiding. she swooped down and past the debris and burnt settlements to get to the two mares "what is it and how can help?" she asked as it was fairly obvious what she was talking about. she quickly took in her surroundings, it was mostly chaos and wreckage but it seemed fairly obvious what they were there for, next to an open cellar of sorts. "wha..what you got down there?.." she asked slightly hesitant.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:19 am

Lolk blinks in surprise as Sugary.... does something. Quickly quelling its blush, Lolk steps aboard the ship, folding its wings under the obscuring rain coat. It watches in something akin to shock as Verde and Virdian also head off. Lolk turns to the stairs leading deeper into the Black Mambo, and walks down them.
"Hello? Is anyone still here?" it calls out. If everyone had gone, and the crazy ponies all died, well.... There was surely something of value here. And if they survived, then Lolk was watching the ship for them. Simply enough for it.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:23 am

The other ponies on the island at least did not seem to be content to just lie down and die; pegasi flew around swooping up those who had been injured into their arms and taking them to ships waiting to leave, guards with rifles and cannons took aim at the airship flying in the sky, while other ships who had been docked prepares their own weapons.

"Ahoy there!" A voice called from one of the larger boats that was pulling out from the island docks. "We're going to make for the Canterlot border, the guards airships should protect us there; do you need a tow?" The captain shouted at the top of his lungs to Sugary to be heard over the commotion, obviously aware that the Black Mambo wasn't about to fly anywhere on it's own.

The captain's jaw dropped as he watched Zen and Sugary prepare to seemingly attack. "Are you two bucking mad?!" He called out but went unheeded, as the ship fired another volley of missiles at the center of the island, several of them aimed right at where Zen was standing.

As Lightning was stood by the open hatch the two mares had gone down, a loud metal clang came from behind her. At first it could be forgiven for someone pounding on a door but all the doors on the island were made as wood, and as far as anyone could tell the attacking ship had made no effort to send landing parties. Whoever it was, they were moving about in the hut behind Lightning, and from the sound of things were carrying a great deal of weight.

"Is anyone still alive on there?!" The captain of the friendly boat called out to the Black Mambo. "We can't linger, if any of you crazy bastards has a plan, do it now!!"
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:17 am

Zen couldn't help but grin as the missile volley seemed primarily trained on him. He let out a bit of a sigh though as he'd still have to take a bit of a hit from this, but it wasn't anything he wasn't used. As the missiles closed in on his position, brought about the scythe in a large horizontal arcing slash. Near the start of the slash though, the tip of the blade seemed to practically catch on nothing at all but the wind, creating a distortion as if one was looking at fabric before the blade punctured the fabric of reality and continued cutting until the slash finished it's arc.

The cut was only the initial bit for after the blade passed, the two separate sides would pull away from each other to create a roughly circular hole in open air. Inside, nothing could be seen aside from empty dark space, and yet Zen couldn't be seen on the other side, nor could he see the airship from his side. With the easy part of opening the portal completed, Zen grimaced a bit at the difficulty of the second part, making the only a bit bigger than pony sized portal, large enough to catch the majority of these missiles.

For this part, Zen simply continued hovering where he was, but willed the portal larger and the portal responded by expanding it's borders outwards. Zen kept doing this to increase the diameter of the opening so that eventually, it'd be big enough to capture at least most of the projectiles. As the portal was expanding though, Zen tried his best to muffle a couple harsh coughs, the last of which left a few specs of blood on his hoof.

Still though, there was a time to be worried about injury and now wasn't that time. So without really pausing, Zen brandished his scythe once again while flying around so that he could see the enemy ship again. This time when he swung to cut open the portal, he flew with the weapon swing so that he wouldn't have to will it larger and thus managed to avoid the injury even though this process was a little slower. Zen wasn't just cutting a portal open this time, he was cutting open two at once so while one portal opened in his wake, another opened up only a short ways away from and in the flight path of the enemy ship. The portal that was opening in Zen's wake though was closing almost as soon as it opened while the second one just continued to grow until it matched the size of the first portal Zen had opened to catch the missiles. From within the portal, anyone looking down from the airship would see the missiles that had been shot just moments ago now flying right back at them from with only seconds before impact would occur.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:35 am

Star blinked for a moment as his ears swiveled towards the direction of the Black Mambo where he heard...screaming? "What in the hay is that...?" He looked in that direction for a moment and saw two mares walking towards the destruction that was the center of the island. He backed away out of their path as they walked by since they seemed rather...angry. Odd...Don't they know this is a bad place to be right now? He thought as he watched another pony follow them. He quickly followed them as the two unicorns shoved some of a hut off a hatch and disappear down into it. He walked up to Lightning, who was standing near the hatch, and tapped her shoulder. "Uh...Miss. You should probably get out of here. That airship up there will most likely fire down here again." He said, glancing up at said ship where he was a pegasus in the sky doing...something. He turned his attention back to Lightning. "You should also probably tell your two friends down there the same thing. I mean what's so important that they-." He stopped mid sentence as he heard a clang behind him and Lightning.

He turned his attention to the hut behind them and eyed it for a moment. He walked towards the hut and opened the door up a little to look inside it. One of his hands went down to hold the handle of his sword in ready incase there was something in the hut that would possibly pose a threat.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:57 am

Frosty was abruptly startled from the chaos going on outside. “Son of a… What is going on now?” She was about to get up and walk outside when she figured maybe staying inside was safer. “Eeeeeehhhhh, just a peak…” She picked up her tools and bag and started to walk back towards the upper deck when she saw someone new come down. “Oh. Hi there. My name is Frosty Works. You mind telling me what is going on? Are we under attack or something?” She asked, probably certain that the answer to that question was yes. She had her wrench firmly gripped in her hand in case the person in the rain coat was less than friendly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:09 am

lightning turned on the spot and looked the hut up and down, could this have something to do with the duos cellar, and what was it, she needed to know, if it was a weapon like a cannon or something similar, going on a boarding attack would end in her destruction. she was certain whatever it was, the clanging hut had something to do with it. "sorry, i can't just go, but if you think its to dangerous, you should really head somewhere to safety" she said approaching star and the door. "what is it, what's in there?" she asked getting a little nervous by stars actions of preping her sword, this in turn led lightning to rest her hands on her hidden pistols, hidden inside the coat nere her lower back and her other hand on her on her cutlass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)   Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next