OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Nightmare's Legends Returns

Go down 
+2
Zen
Star Sentinel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

A Nightmare's Legends Returns Empty
PostSubject: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:51 am

Player List:
Anyone who signed up.

Eight ponies sat around a table with a map of Equestria in the middle of the table. One of the ponies, a red unicorn mare, had on a yellow cloak under light armor and was wearing a ruin helmet. She had an orange mane, her cutie mark being covered by the cloak and light armor. She was wear black rim glasses along with a small saddle bag, and a small knife strapped to her shoulder. This mare was one of the six ponies that had volunteered to go to Nightmare’s castle and save the Element Bearers.

Across for her was a white unicorn stallion. He had a blue mane with different streaks of blue. This stallion was Captain Shining Armor. He sat next to an equally white alicorn mare. This alicorn had a rainbow flowing mane and was wear a yellow cloak and equally light armor like the red mare. She ,however, wasn’t wearing a helmet. The alicorn was wearing a little tiara. Princess Celestia, princess of the day, had asked six brave ponies to save the elements and to save her sister from whatever has overcome her.

Looking at the ponies, and Saddle Arabian, Shining Armor opened his mouth to say something, “You ponies are very brave. I salute to you all.” He raised his hoof and put t just below his horn before putting it down. “Now back to business. You six will be sent over to Nightmare’s castle located somewhere in the Badlands. We don’t know why Nightmare Moon chose this location but it’s surrounded by mountains, so I advise that you all be careful. Now, the border between Nightmare’s forces and our forces spreads from Manehatten to the San Palomino Desert, excluding Hollow Shades for obvious reasons. None or forces and none of Nightmare’s forces are anywhere near the Everfree, so your task is to travel through the Everfree and travel through the area between Dodge Junction and Appleloosa. There’s no telling what is in that area so be careful.”

“Yes, and also, please try not to kill any ponies you see that are on Luna’s side. They are innocent and I don’t want anymore ponies to get hurt.” Celestia said, a sad look in her eyes. “Now, I would like to ask you ponies one thing. Do you think you need any soldiers to come along with you? Your safety is my top priority right now. I don’t want any of you getting hurt, for you are our only hope. I am sad to say, but there is limited time for you to get to Luna’s castle. Our forces are being pushed back as we speak. We only have one go at this.”

It was at that moment that the door to the room all of them were in bursted open. “Your Highness!” A gray, wall-eyed, pegasus mare bursted in. She had on a scale like armor with a yellow cloak over it. She carried a spear as she flew over to Celestia. “I’m so sorry to interrupt, but our forces have been forced to retreat back to Ponyville and Cloudsdale! If this keeps up, your highness, then they’ll reach Canterlot in less than a week.”

“Thank you for the information Miss. Doo. Now you six,” Shining Armor said to the gray mare, before turning at looking at the six. “Are you ready to be sneaked past the front lines? Do you have everything you need? Do you need a squad of soldiers to accompany you?” He asked with a dead serious tone. “Because once you get past the front lines there will be no chance of coming back until Nightmare is defeated.”

“Also, do you have any questions on your assignment?” Celestia added right after Shining was done. “We have very limited time, so make any questions, concerns, anything you have quickly. And again, be safe and stay hidden.”

Rules:
1) Absolutely no auto hitting, that just makes this RP no fun.
4) You can die, but I’ll try not to let you die. It’s no fun when you die.
5) Have fun and luna nobis custodit.
6) Group rules still apply.

((I forgot to say that this game is heavily Turn Based during the fight scenes, but no so much when they are just walking. I will wait for everyone, or most people to post before moving on. Also, do describe the armor your pony is wearing.))
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:32 pm

A whitish purple crystal pony stood to Shining armor's right studying the map while the situation was explained. Clad in the lighter scout version of the crystal armor which consisted of some few actual plates of metal, bound by a specially treated cloth that allowed lots of movement and a spot for her whitish blue tail to poke out. While the armor didn't offer the best protection, it was certainly better than nothing, and possibly more important for this mission, it was rather quiet with the cloth to insulate any contact between the plates.

The abnormality of this particular armor however was it's abundance in gems that dotted the armor. Most of them consisting of darker, duller colored gems that wouldn't gleam as brightly in the sunlight. The armor itself was also of dulled color than standard issue to once again reduce the sun's glare. A set of saddle bags adorned the sides as well, both holding several items, but not quite full yet contributing to a significant amount of gear without being overburdened.

Shard herself also had a cloak that easily fit onto the armor, the hood of which was currently pulled up and in combination with her large dark sunglasses, obscured most of her face. The only weapon she seemed to carry was a simple dagger which sat in it's sheath around the same area as her saddlebags. When the speech finished, Shard cast a look about the room to see if anypony would ask any questions. To her the mission seemed simple enough, go in, try not to kill, save the elements and then help deal with the nightmare. This wasn't the first time she'd dealt with an evil ruler, and this time she was much more prepared. So with her flat expression, Shard simply shook her head, silently saying she didn't have any questions. Then turning towards the door to say she was ready to go.

Last edited by Zen on Wed May 07, 2014 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:35 pm

A light grey unicorn with messed up red mane going by the name 'Rhoyden' was standing behind Shining Armor, carefully listening to what he had to say. He had a big scar over his right eye. On his back he had a big claymore attached and two more short swords on the side. His armor was unlike anything in Equestria, and seemed to be made at home. The shoulderpads seemed quite large, but allowed him movement nontheless. Most of him was covered in a large red cloak with a golden trim. After Shining Armor was finished talking, he just silently nodded. He used to be a part of Royal Guard once, which taught him to not speak as much. Rhoyden silently looked at the map, nodded again and waited for others.

A Nightmare's Legends Returns 1bbfe9b692
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Rain Splash scanned the paper with little interest. He knows most about Equestria and only needed to learn about the hot spots. Where major fighting had broken out. Hearing the questions asked he shook his head, "More ponies out there aren't needed, keep them for where they are needed." He may as well lighten the load for the princess and the guard, they are about to drop straight into hell, no need to drag anyone with them. He stretched slightly feeling his cuirass slide smoothly over his body. Made of thick deep brown leather covered in steel studs, as well as small plates of metal down his legs, most of his armor was thick sturdy leather however, with a fur inside. He never thought of where the fur came from, but in his opinion it was better not to ask. His sword and flask at his side, while he had a mysterious glint of metal between all of his feathers...

He like two others moved towards the door, awaiting anyone else to go on this dangerous task.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:22 pm

"There's pros and cons," Harun stated, thinking out loud. He found it funny how multiple ponies were making it out as though he were brave, that meant you had to be fighting fear. A long run was simple enough, maybe when the obstacles showed up he could show bravery. "A smaller group would be easier to get past anything we come across, though if they aren't all that well trained they won't be in a rush to catch up to a larger force. If they're fanatical though, I doubt the extra presence would do much either way." 

His armour was on the lighter side of things, seeing as he didn't plan on getting hit and liked his free range of movement. He had made a point to put some token light defence though were he could, with a thin layer of chain mail underneath the well embroiled jacket lined with several pockets he wore and and chain braces to stop the parts of his front and hind legs that would get stressed from being fatigued. The musket he had was strapped rather tightly to his back, angled so the tripod underneath wasn't at an uncomfortable angle, and he had a scimitar tied close to him as well. Everypony seemed kitted out to the point were no killing seemed to be an optional objective. He was going to stick to it as well as he could though. 

Since the other ponies had made their moves to the door, Harun began to do the same. He gazed across the room, not wanting to be the first to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:14 am

Vision, a yellow unicorn with dark grey hair, listened to Shining Armour's words but made no comment. I trust the others to be more well-versed in strategy than I.

He was clothed in a plain white body-length cloak, a set of light leather armour laid over it. The combination of the two was just enough to afford him somewhat decent protection while allowing him the maximum freedom of movement and agility. A fiery-red ruby hung around his neck in a silver chain, glowing faintly in the room.

He noticed, after a brief period of contemplation, that the others were moving to the door. He followed them silently, giving Princess Celestia and Shining Armour a respectful bow.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:05 am

The red mare watched as the other ponies walked over to the door. She turned to Shining Armor and Celestia. "I don't think we need a squad of soldiers to come with us. Keep to soldiers in the front lines and make sure Nightmare's soldiers don't push us back anymore." She said to them, before giving them a bow and salute, respectfully. The mare bad her way over to the door where two guards stood in attention. They were both pegasi and had a white coat. They each had a spear and and heavy armor along with a helmet that oddly looked like a pig's snout.

"Whoa. Where'd you think you all are going? If you haven't noticed yet you're in Canterlot and if you travel to Ponyville all by yourselves, it's gonna take longer." One of the guards said, looking at them with the the cover of him helmet down. "I don't know about you, but I'll like a couple of pegasi soldiers to help fly you down there." He and his fellow guard turned towards the door and opened it walking out.

"Hmm...I do believe I forgot to mention something. Those to ponies that just left are going to be flying you down to Ponyville. A couple of other pegasi will be flying around and protecting you from any of Nightmare's flying scouts. Oh, and do be careful when of the chariots. Don't look down at all if you scared of highs. Now go on. I'm sure those two are waiting for you in the courtyard."

The red mare nodded to Shining and trotted out the door. She had been dragged into helping this group of ponies because her parents forced her. They lived in Ponyville and she felt she needed to help them, to protect them. And to do that, she figured, it would have to be her and a few ponies saving the Elements and defeating Nightmare.

She lifted her gaze from the floor, looking at the other ponies. She was surprised at the five others, and wondered why they had volunteered to help save the elements. She turned her gaze back to the hallway where she walked down it, noticing that there weren't many guards around. She thought it was calming. A quiet castle where there isn't much of a rush, but in reality everypony was in a rush. Nightmare's soldiers would be here in Canterlot in less then a week, and her and the other five would have to get to Nightmare's castle before that.

Once they all got to the courtyard, there were three pegasi guards hooked onto a sky chariot and five other guards around them. All but one was a pegasi, wearing the golden heavy armor and pig like helmets. The one pony who wasn't a pegasi was a thestral mare. This thestral was wearing a different type of armor. It wasn't as much armor as the pegasi and wasn't too little of armor. It allowed her to move freely and fast. Her armor still looked like those the lunar guards used to, and still do, wear. Her front hoof plating in the front had two claws per hoof. It also looked like the claws had electricity flowing through them.

"Alright!" The thestral mare walked over to the group and stood tall. "Since we only had had three guards to spare pulling the chariot, you six have to choose a partner to ride with. It might even give you sometime to get to know each other. Now get to it! We are on a time limit!" She had started out her instructions nice and kindly, but near the end she stood tall and stoic. She turned and walked back to her position near the front of the chariots.

The red mare looked at the others, shying away slightly. She was never one to talk to new ponies she didn't know and now she had to ride with one of them. "I-i don't really care who I ride with." She said just slightly above a whisper. Gah! Stop being so shy! You're going to be with them for the rest of the week. Not even a week! She let out a small sigh, shaking her head. She walked over to the chariot on the left, stepping onto it and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:49 am

Casting her gaze about the courtyard after having made the simple trot there in contemplative silence, Shard eyed the chariots warily. For a few moments, her blank facade was broken only by the briefest, barest traces of worry before it fell back into the same un-expressive stature. Without a word, she moved to follow the red mare who was assigned to go with them to the chariot she was taking.

Last edited by Zen on Fri May 09, 2014 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:20 am

Rain Splash wordlessly took an empty chariot, he knew his job, he could get to know somepony, but I think they both knew there was no chance of getting out of this in one piece.

"Join me if ya want anypony, I'll try not to be a chatter box." He jested as he stepped into the chariot, awaiting for anypony to take him up on his offer.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:20 am

Vision gazed as the first three ponies took their places on the chariots. His ears perked up as Rain Splash made his offer, but he said nothing, only shaking his head gently and moving over to the final empty chariot.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:20 am

Rhoyden looked at the carriages, thinking which one should he pick. He walked over to Rain Splash's carriage and stepped on it, not saying a single word.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Harun had waited until last on purpose, years of holding doors and such like having ingrained a patience into him. He raised his face up from the from he held at the mare glancing away. Shyness, sadness or envy; it was easy enough to guess in this situation.  

He walked to the same chariot as Vision and sat down, a little fraction of a satisfied smile coming to his face at the surprising comfort. Harun had expected to be on the edge of his seat the whole ride but he could relax a little. "It seems everypony so far has been pretty talkative," he said, obviously not meaning it. He was a pretty quiet pony, but he hated silence. "The ah...fact I'm a good listener hasn't really shown itself so far."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:26 pm

"... Indeed." Vision says uncomfortably. He'd spent so much time in his own world that it felt unnatural to have to worry of what impression he would make on others. But such was the case now. "... I too like to pride myself on my skills of... listening."
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:13 pm

"It really isn't my place to say it, but you seem like you'd prefer to listen to something other than a pony," Harun said, hoping he could figure out the pony he was going to be journeying with, it seemed fortunate neither of them had gone with the mare, she deserved a ride free of his or this other pony's awkwardness. "You also seem to be in half a daydream, like I said though, not my place. Don't let my words carry too much weight." He smiled a little, though it seemed rehearsed. He would stop if he was making things worse but was trying to cut through the awkwardness in the air. 
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:00 am

The red mare looked at Shard for a moment as she came over to her. She shied away a little, keeping her eyes on the thestral near the front. "Hmm...Um...D-do you also wonder why there is still a thestral guard fighting for Celestia?" She said louder then she did earlier. "I-it seems weird. M-most thestrals are on Nightmare's side willingly or non-willingly." Her horn glowed a dark purple as she fixed her glasses a bit. She rubbed her muzzle with a hoof, deep in though. Very, very odd. Maybe...It could be a possibility...

"Oh...How rude of me. I'm Runic Ruby, but you can call me Ruby. You are?" The mare seemed to look at Shard suddenly, with a small smile. "Like the thestral said, we're going to be traveling with each other, best get to know each other."

"Alright boys! We're ready for take off! Go!!" The thestral mare yelled at the other guards. The three guards pulling the chariot quickly started galloping and flapping there wings. The chariots themselves gave the passengers a little jerk before it started lifting up into the air, heading in the direction of Ponyville. There was one guard on either side of them all, the thestral mare flying a bit above the six in the chariots.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:09 am

Shard was about to respond when the chariot took off, which she replied with a quick hoof grasping the side of the cart and holding on tighter than needed. After a few moments when the ride smoothed out did she fully respond. "Shard," she responded simply. While impossible to tell with the large sunglasses on, she was looking at and studying the other mare somewhat closely. Well at least when she wasn't trying to not look at the ground and terrify herself.

"And yes, tis odd indeed, but if thine princess place their trust in her, then so shall I," Shard continued after another few moments in a rather older fashioned accent. "Ruby, what tis thine goal in this venture?" Shard then asked after another couple seconds.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:36 am

"You...talk funny...But not funny in a bad way, just...funny." Ruby said to Shard, flailing around to grab the side of the chariot to not fall out of the chariot. She looked down as the ground below them got tinier by the second. She shrieked back into the chariot, not wanting to look down anymore until they reached Ponyville. She glanced over at the others, wondering what they were doing or saying.

"M-my goal? Does one need a goal to just not simple help Equestria?" Ruby asked Shard, letting out a sigh. "No...No one can't. My goal in this is to protect my parents down in Ponyville. I wasn't quiet good enough to be a soldier out in the front lines, but when Celestia began asking to ponies to help rescue the Elements, I figured to only true way to protect my parents is to get rid of the problem..." She looked out into the horizon in the direction of the badlands. "It's also to show I'm not useless when it comes to saving ponies I hold dear..." She said, barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:46 am

"Tis a noble goal, striving to protect those thine holds close, but what steps are thee willing to take to save those thine holds dear?" Shard continued, shifting her head some so the sunglasses weren't quite so fixed on the other mare in the chariot. "Sigh, please take no offence in my sayings. Thou's purpose tis nobler than thine. Tis just thyself hath faced evil in the past and still I suffer for thine actions... and thine is making this uncomfortable." Shard continued in her dated dialect and looking away awkwardly for a few moments.

"Please, tell thee, what did thine Ruby do before this war?" Shard asked in an attempt to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:39 am

"... I am... an illusionist." Vision stared wistfully out of the window. "I don't spend much time with interacting with anypony at all, just me and my world." He chuckled gently. "And yes, my magic does require me to be in half a daydream much of the time. It is in dreaming that creativity manifests most greatly, and it is in creativity that worlds are born."

He paused, trying to shake the uncomfortable feeling of having forgotten something. Something about social conventions... when you meet somepony new you're supposed to...

"Ack." He facehooved. "I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I?" He extended a hoof in greeting. "My name is Dream Vision, master illusionist. But you can call me Vision for short. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:39 am

Ruby stayed quiet for a moment. What steps would she do to protect her parents? She pondered on what Shard had said about facing an evil in the past. Her mind slipped into a darker state then it was a few minutes ago with the shy mare. "One will never face a true evil unless they face themself...For that must stand through years of pain and terror. Standing on the sidelines as your helpless little self can't do anything for the ponies getting hurt." She raised a hoof and slapped herself. "Bah. Sorry. Just ignore what I said. It's nothing. Hehe." She gave Shard a sheepish smile before turning away. Dumb idiot! Keep yourself together. Don't let them know...Not yet. No! Not ever!

Ruby looked down at the ground below them. "What I did before this war? I was an archaeologist and researcher. I researched all the different types of magic, but I'm more used to using defensive magic. You know, shields and stuff like that." She used her magic to tighten the strap of her knife. She really didn't want to lose it, for she wouldn't have anything to defend herself with...other than her magic, but she didn't want to get burned out before they ever reach Nightmare's castle. "Um...Shard? What is your goal? I don't really see many crystal ponies out her in Canterlot or Ponyville. I figured a pony like you would be helping defend the Crystal Empire."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:35 am

"Thine self is here by royal suggestion. Thine princesses wish to test something about thine self, and if thine manages to succeed, then new trust will come." Shard stated at first, almost mechanically. Then she continued a little more forlornly. "Thine self however wants things to return to how they were before. Back when tis peace, not fighting tis common talk. Tis easier to keep thine emotions in check in calmer times," Shard continued. She knew it wasn't the whole story, and she didn't know why she was delaying it, they would after all have to find out sooner rather than later.

"Thou said ye study magic, yes? Many kinds of new and old? Doth thou hath ever looked into the tyrant king Sombra's magic?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:11 am

"Trust? I don't need anyone to trust me. What gives them a reason to. I'm...unpredictable, you can say. No one truly knows what is going on with me..." Ruby's ears flopped against the side of her head, as she rested her head against the side of the chariot. She looked out into the darkness that marked where Nightmare Moon reigned. It was then that she heard what Shard said about keeping her emotions in check during calmer times. "Calmer times...Not even then will I stop fighting the evil within myself. It follows me, travels with me, ruins my life...It is me."

Ruby kept quiet, seemingly to ignore Shard's question about Sombra's magic. She thought about what happened to her during her childhood...her adulthood. The loss of her brother and her finding out the truth about what happened on that day. A low growl came from her throat, her coat becoming a slightly darker shade of red then before. No! Not now! I will not let you take control!! Next time then. Hehe... She quickly shook her head, looking at Shard. "Oh did you ask a question? Something about Sombra's magic? Well...I know a little about it. Why do you ask?" She said, trying to shrug off what just happened. Her coat went back to the same red it was before she started growling.

Last edited by Star Sentinel on Sat May 10, 2014 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:19 am

"Harun Hurria," Harun said, meeting the hoof with his own. "A relatively common name among my people," he added, feeling the need to make the second point clear after talking to a few more ignorant Equestrians. "Would you prefer Mr Vision at all?"

"Illusions?" he asked, having caught on to something interesting he didn't know to much about. "I like that picture with the stairs, it makes you consider perspective. How strong are these illusions? When slept back home, I had some not amazingly nice...lucid dreams, I think I heard them called. If you touched a wall you couldn't feel it like a physical object." As he spoke he made several gestures with his hooves to try and amplify his point but he stopped, feeling they were a little stupid. 
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:25 am

Vision smiled. "My illusions are about as strong as they get. They're not like the normal kind, which only affects sight. Mine appeal to all five senses." He waved a hoof, and around them the entire chariot fell away into nothingness. The expanse of a star-studded infinity took its place.

All around them, a billion tiny pinpricks of light dotted a black void, with planets, suns and other majestic celestial bodies hanging still in the vastness of space. The sensation of the chariot disappeared, replaced by the comfort of a pillow of stars.

"Be careful." Vision warned in an excessively clear voice, one that seemed as if it was speaking straight into Harun's mind. "This is a sight- and touch-only illusion. Move too far away from your current position and you will fall off the chariot."
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:32 am

"Right," Harun said with a nod. The fact Vision had said what he did made him a little conservative about exploring with anything other than his eyes. All around him was the pretty night sky, all up close, unobscured by any clouds or terrestrial bounds. The fact it was nice to  look at certainly didn't mean it should last forever. Luna would surely agree to that, but something was using her. He cautiously reached a hoof up to touch but quickly lowered it. 

"Your world, it seems much...nicer than the one everyone else has to live with. I think I'd be a little detached too I could do that kind of thing at will. I don't really have any cool abilities to bring to this show and tell I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare's Legends Returns   A Nightmare's Legends Returns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare's Legends Returns
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next