A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:28 pm

When the princesses disappeared everything changed in Equestria. At first the sun and the moon were kept in check by every piece of advanced magic that could be spared but the solution was always to be temporary; when the power ran out, the moon and the sun were left to function at their own devices and schedule, neverminding what was best for the ponies below.

It did not take long for the moon in particular to cause problems. The lands of Equestria and beyond are flooded as the moons random positioning reeks havoc with the tides; usable land is scarce and only so much can be accomplished with the airborne pegasus cities.

Despite this, it has been almost thirty years and a sense of order has been restored. Efforts to reenact any sort of kingdom or governing body have so far been unsuccessful but many settlements, both in high land and in the air, have been established.

And now, just as things have started to calm down.... it's time for yet another shake up...

Rules

1) Please only one OC per player

2) Links or copy and pasted character sheets please

3) Questions and specifics can be asked in here if needed

4) Please remember to include any particular items your OCs will have. To give a rough idea of where technology sits in this world, flintlock pistols are still the highest level of weapons available (so basically, traditional pirate level technology besides the airships and such o3o)
EDIT: Steampunk technology is avaliable to certain extents but in fairly basic forms. For instance, metal limbs are possible but highly expensive to produce and cumbersome (no advantages to them like hidden blades for instance).

5) For the curious: Ponyville is completely underwater, only the highest towns like Canterlot are untouched and the very top levels of Manehatten skyscrapers. Just as a point of reference o3o.

6) In the continuity of this RP Twilight Sparkle never ascended to an alicorn and thus was never a princess.

Last edited by ObsidianPony on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Name: Sweeps/Elsie
Race: Griffon
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Mane: none
Coat: Their head down to their front paws is pitch black, they have white wings speckled with grey and brown, and dark brown back legs and torso.
Cutie mark.: None
Extra details that aren’t needed but are nice to add: His body holds two souls, one of a male griffon and the other of a female griffon. 
Distinguishing Features: Their mismatched  jade and violet eyes
Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): Pickpocketing, lockpicking, and always was a good decoy.
Weaknesses: Their body literally changes shape depending on who is the dominant soul, causing extreme pain when the body changes from a smaller more feminine body to a larger, stocky body in a matter of minutes, and visit versa.
Gear: Two perfectly fitting cuffs that are enchanted to change the body depending on the dominant soul, and a odd scythe. The pole of the weapon is a magically charged sniper rifle it can only be shot five times every two days, attached to the firearm are two long curved scythe blades one right below the other. The trigger and everything that protrudes from the pole the firearm shoots sinks into pole. After the firearm closes the pole extends and one of thenbleds twists to the other side of the weapon. Turning the weapon into a double sided scythe.
History: As a chick Elsie was always the dominant soul, she grew up on the streets of Yearlington and only ever learned how to steal from others most of the time that involved her being the decoy, but as she grew older she began being the lockpicker  and the pickpocketer of the bunch she grew up with. She had become a good thief and at 16 became the leader of her bunch until age 20.  
  During her final heist before leaving the dump of a town for Equastria since she now had a border crossing pass, she found two arm cuffs. Yearling was home to 1274 griffons, and one of those griffins in particular was the expeditioner and collector, Stalwalt. They had at first just planned on breaking in and placing letters saying, "Get better locks next time." But Stakwalt had heard word of this and had called in the guards, he however asked the guard to just do what they had been given their name for and not let any yearlings of griffonesses in. They however did get in, and got arrested by even more guards that hide on the inside, but not before Elsie put on the cuffs. Her body froze in a almost comatose like state, then began the first morph, Stalwalt knowing full well what those cuffs did, decided it was punishment enough that she had put the cuffs on. For the next few days her body became their body, her mind became their mind constantly shifting gender, body shape, voice, size, it was all in chaos and within 10 days the agony stopped she awoke and could sense him. Long since forgetting his name he told her to call him Sweeps .
  For the next four years they came to terms with each other, when they would alternate the body, where they would cross the line with each other, quirks, personality. They found out everything about each other. This lead to Elsie learning Sweep was a old assassin from before her day and age. From age 22 to 24 she was taught how to kill using both long range weapons and Sweeps old favorite a scythe. When they were battle ready, she put up her best act yet. Picking up the maid's outfit and going to work in the castle, which funtioned as a tourist attraction around Griffdonia, it was both a museum of closely guarded weapons and cultural goods. 
  On the forth day on her way through the museum with the royals and suvillian, she stopped by the only weapon stand unguarded as it was a closed exhibit on Wednesdays. Quickly using a claw she traced the glass and lightly tapped it in, she put the gun into the garbage and continued on. What she had stolen was the target of the escepade in Griffington, a scythe rifle. A weapon that was only made 14 times, each a different model. She had taken the weakest and worst of them from the unnoticed since it was never guarded in the first place. Grabbing the gun and pulling it out of the trash once she had exited she tore off the maid outfit and took off as fast as she could not stopping until she reached a floating boat. Sweeps told her to board and hide. By the time got on she was already at point blank range though, reluctantly at first she joined the "crew" on the Gentle Touch reluctantly, but soon found herself at home.
Personality: Elsie despite knowing how to lead and take charge, is rather submissive. She has an honest eye for judging ponies, and other races, and is fast to react to situations. Almost as easily spooked as she is calmed, she doesn't seem to be who she is, this however is the mask she wears out of battle. When fighting she looks like someone ripped out the warmth of her body, her eyes look dead and its easy to underestimate her until she hits you when you don't expect. / Sweeps is an odd one, he's constantly hyper, but somehow has a calm state of mind at all times as well. He doesn't think before acting, he simply reacts. He almost seems to enjoy fighting on the edge of death, as he will take a opponents melee weapon straight on and injure himself before striking the enemy down.
Current Home: On the Gentle Touch
Misc:

Note: The Sniper Rifle is simple a Dual-Headed Scythe (One head electrocutes, the other freezes anything it cuts).

Last edited by The Notebook on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:40 pm

I would like to sign up Lolk.
Minor Alterations: Saber to cutlass, and changing the spelunking kit for goggles, a spyglass, and a crossbow.

Also, I would prefer normal instead of anthro.

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:56 pm

I would like to sign up Tenebrae for this

I'm throwing my hat in for anthro. In anthro, Tenebrae wears a getup similar to this with space for her wings in the back.

Gear includes: Rod of Magic Bolt (60 shots per crystal), Bag of Holding (400lbs max capacity), Rifle CR (4 shot capacity, 40 total shots), Cutlass, a magic map, sunglasses, and a canteen of sugarystuffs (1 liter).

Last edited by Wiserodin032402 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:59 pm

Signing up good old Zen for this. First entry on my post. As for the specific gear, I'm none too caring about which pieces I get, or how they may be modified so I won't object asking me to leave some of it behind for this game, just so long as I've got some even simple magical object to focus Zen's magic through. Either or on the whole Anthro or not.

There's his scythe: two enchants, 1 creates a blade of energy that can be launched from the weapon while the other can create a bubble shaped shield in about a 4ft radius around the wielder.

Then his two sickle swords: 1 enchant on each, 1 charges up lighting elemented blades of energy while the other does the same with frost. They can fit together to make a thicker bladed broadsword like weapon that can launch a combined blade of the runes.

Last edited by Zen on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:25 pm

Signing up Wyvorn Whitewing.

His gear would consist of his standard clothing (long blue scarf, blue cloak), flight goggles (which would rest on top of his head most of the time).

IF it comes to anthro (I'm neutral), he'd be wearing brown loose shirt underneath it and trousers of the same color.

For weapons, he'd be using a musket rifle, backed up with 2 sabres and a dagger as a last line of defense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:02 am

I wanna sign up Frosty Works

I gotta give her some gear, huh? Well aside from her mechanic tools, I bestow upon her a bag a scrap metal because why not.

And since it wants to be anthro, here's an outfit, featuring a big wrench (Liiiiiinky o3o/)

Last edited by StrawberryGamer on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer Online
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:13 am

if like to signup lightning. her arms would be 2 large barreled 4 shot revolers, revoling rifle, a cutlass a large wrench and an assortment of tools and grease. her hand/hoof is simply a bionic hand nothing more. her eye patch is just an eyepatch.
I think anthro will work best. I have a picture I can send you later on skype

Last edited by Unity Wolfpony on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:30 am

Signing up Pulchritude.

Additional gear includes: A double edged Spadroon, Blunderbuss Pistol, and a Garrote wire lacking it's handles. Instead it is commonly seen wrapped around her wrist, only to be unraveled quickly when needed. All enchanted to be waterproof.

I also think Anthro would work better in this case.
I'll draw up a picture of anthro Pulchritude if that wins the vote. uwu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:48 am

I'll sign up with Star Sentinel because...why not. o3o

Gear: A short sword and a flintlock pistol.
As for if it should be anthro or not...Well it would be most difficult to use both a sword and a pistol with hooves to I'm gonna have to go with anthro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Signing up Clover. Her gear is a green pen.

How 'bout anthro.

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:43 am

Going with Honed Edge.

Gear is a cane, a blindfold, a cutlass and a backpack.  Some of her codes will have changed, most notably going from "protect the unprotected" to "survive at all costs" after a couple run-ins with guns.  She does, however, refuse to use guns.

Last edited by Pseudologia Fantastica on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:04 am

I wanna sign up Sugary Market.

Likely gear would include his own -but initially damaged- airship(as per likely circumstance agreed upon if chosen), and stored in it would be swords, axes, maces, lances (Nothing high tech among his gear with the sole exception of the ship itself), armor set and shields, and miscellaneous items(Bouncing balls, potions and other non-lethal items for situations that may require it over force or for preserving magic reserves.) but it does have a limit to quantity so all items may be used up, lost or broken over time even if stored in the ship as would be expected. Firearms would include the Bismark Shotgun Rifle and the Peacemaker Cockhammer Pistol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:31 am

Name: Flailing Spirit (Flail)

Race: Changeling (Male)

Age: in pony years he is 6, in changeling years he is 24

Mane: short, shaggy, yellow membrane.

Coat: Black, except for his wings and mid-section, which has a yellow tint to it.

Cutie mark: Well, obviously since he is a changeling there is no cutie mark, but he does enjoy (when in disguise) the picture of a sword stabbing into a small rock. Or a vial filled with yellow substance. (After looking below you will find this substance to be curiosity, which fits his persona very well since he is inquisitive by nature.)

Extra details that aren’t needed but are nice to add: Is EXTREMELY interesting in ponies! Will invade personal space to examine and ask questions, think Twilight encountering a human.

Distinguishing Features: His ominously yellow chitin and wings, as well as his membrane and eyes are considered rare and rather envied by other changelings, doesn't have as many holes as most changelings, and his wings are completely hole free. Tends to wear just about any kind of disguise, as long as it works, and has wings. So Pegasus mostly.

Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): Was the first changeling to discover the ability to combine magic and emotions together, when combined it creates a liquid-like substance in a concentrated dose, some examples are:

Love: Think a very strong healing potion, temporary benefits such as: High class magic can be preformed, spells and wards are much stronger, injuries are considered rather minimal and heal very quickly.
Tastes like: Eating sugar, very sweet.
Looks like: Pink

Lust: I think this one is rather... Obvious. Suffice to say better under the bedsheets.
Tastes like: Spicy, but sweet at the same time, like combining sugar and cinnamon.
Looks like: Red

Hate (Rage): Fills drinker with anger, will lash out and ignore pain, will also become extremely hostile, think a berserker in a bottle.
Tastes like: Drinking hot sauce.
Looks like: Flames in a bottle.

Curiosity: Funnily makes the drinker question almost everything around them.
Tastes like: Lemons, very tart.
Looks like: Yellow

Sadness (Sorrow): Fills drinker with grief for past wrongs, will make the drinker want to confess everything s/he did as well as want a pillow and a cuddle buddy, as well as a bucket of ice cream and a sad romance movie.
Looks like: Very blue.

Emotions: These liquified emotions CAN be drank by any race, although they will effect them in a lesser state, so as opposed to drinking Hate and smashing through a building, the other species will just become pissed and wish to hit somepony.

Weaknesses: Has trouble doing Alicorn's and Earth Ponies when thinking of a disguise, has rather high offensive magic, as well as a moderate defensive magic, he is also very, very, VERY calm about situations, leaned back and confident in himself to accomplish any and all goals he is focused on at that point in time, tends to overthink and ends up being late to do most of his work, he daydreams in the worst possible times as well.

Occupation: Before he was kicked out of his Hive for killing the Queen's Heir, he made himself renowned for his scientific breakthroughs in emotion, he was also very close to making Love into a solid state, which could be used potentially as a military ration.

Gear: Has a very unique satchel, it stores hundreds of vials, around 4,000 or less are stored in his satchel, and yet when you look inside all you see is blackness, he pours a bit of magic in it and asks for the vial, since only he knows of each and every vial he has to be specific of what he wants, example: "I want Hate Vial 22 cross with Lust 72." He would get a vial of Lust and Hate mixed together. Has a favored magic spell that allows him to conjure a weapon of any sort, in a spiritual manner, giving it a glowing purple aura. (If this helps at all think: Skyrim and the conjured weapons you can summon.) His favored weapon (ironically) is the flail, although he has no idea how to use it effectively, he will summon it when intimidating, or trying to scare others off. Can use most weapons effectively. He may be a major "Egghead" but he is still a changeling, and has advanced training.

Has three special vials (in magically protected glass, try running that thing over with a mountain and it would be fine) on the side of his satchel, one is a combination of all emotions known, looks like a rainbow, second one is very unstable, a hard mixture of pure Rage, Hate, and Self-Loathing, and the last is a very soft pink, he simply marked it as: The Forgiver.

History: Was a brilliant scientist in the Hive that found his egg, Chrysalis was very fond of his breakthroughs on emotions, giving him the emotions for him to pump into the vials and harness their powers, once he was called to the throne room, one of Chrysalises three Heirs was sick, they tried giving her love, hoping it would cure her, it only made it worse, he came in and tried reversing the effects of Love, he made the liquid state of Hate, giving it to her in full trust of his own abilities she was indeed cured, but it was such a potent amount of Hate that it changed her very personality, making her horrible, nasty, and loathing, treating everyling as the worst kind of filth. Enraged by the failure of Flail, she exiled him from the hive, he now wanders around Equestria selling his potions, as well as doing odd jobs, one could call him a very important asset to have. He stole all of his research and all the vials he ever made, continuing to make more and more as his life continued.

Personality: Feels horrid for what he has done in the past, commonly refers to the accident with the Queen's Heir as: "My first and last failure." Isn't exactly a sob story, won't complain about life no matter how saddening it is, he could have his carriage burned down as well as everything taken away from him, and he would still find the bright side (In short a "Glass half full" kinda guy.) is happy to help others, but is wise enough to know when he is being tricked, or cheated, doesn't like and will not Tolerate stupidity.

Virtue: Very good. (some times is tricked into thinking what he does do IS good, but ends up horribly wrong.)

Current Home: Traveller, Wanders around selling his wears, has been most everywhere, and knows certain things most shouldn't.

Misc: Has a deep interest in ponies, not only scientifically, but also just flat out curious. Will ask questions to mostly unicorns, while studying Pegasus and their wings. Ignores and is rather weary of Earth Ponies, since the last one he tried to approach almost kicked him in half.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:06 am

I'll sign up Viridian Rain and Verde Tin.

Name: Viridian Rain
Race: Unicorn
Distinguishing Features: Belted around her waist is a collection of all manner of sharp implements, from a saber to a scalpel to scissors to a paring knife. Although it seems like the weapons are never used, they're kept fastidiously polished and sharpened.
Specialty: Magitech scholarship and physical sciences.
Gear: Slide rule, calculator, measuring devices, engineering scales, drawing compass, etc. Also a .480 gunblade revolver shown here ->
Appearance: She wears her white mane short and practical under a tan broad-brimmed hat and wearing a rough robe of the same color that neatly concealed anything that might be under it. She belts the robe around her waist with a simple black belt and hanging from this belt are a wide variety of pouches bulging with contents, a heavy revolver gunblade, and a messenger bag slung over her shoulder.
Personality: Viridian is scholarly, professorial, and appears quite cold if you don't know her. For her daughter, a doting mother who's almost crazily adoring and affectionate. When she's focused on a task, whether given to her or formulated herself, nothing short of an apocalypse (or the daughter she keeps in her heart always) can bring her back out.

Name: Verde Tin
Race: Unicorn
Distinguishing Features: Verde is prodigiously intelligent and, raised on a steady diet of mathematics, science, engineering, and essentials of design, treats these things the way a normal teenage filly would treat dresses, social status, and the other concerns of this typically vapid age bracket.
Specialty: Engineering of all sorts, but primarily firearm and mechanical.
Gear: A set of wrenches, hammers, calipers, measuring devices, screwdrivers, and other tools integral to her chosen specialization. Also a 15-shot .454 Casul lever-action rifle like so ->
Appearance: Whereas her mother wears utilitarian light work boots, she wears visibly heavy steel-toed stiff leather boots more appropriate to someone walking in extremely rough terrain--or the decks of a ship. The boots rise to mid-shin and heavy leather work trousers are tucked into them. She wears an odd leather vest covered in pouches of various kinds that seem both randomly-placed and precisely-organized. Over this entire ensemble, she wears a black duster. A set of hammers bounce lightly against one thigh and a set of wrenches on the other, and she wears very heavy black gloves that use a set of leather rings to bind them tightly to her fingers to give herself manual dexterity. Finally, to complete this ensemble, she wears a black felt fedora.
Personality: Verde Tin is the ultimate enthusiastically friendly eccentric. Genuinely happy by default and extremely sociable, she's also prone to randomly spotting something of interest and obsessively contemplating it right in the middle of a conversation. She thinks nothing of having someone follow her to her room as she expounds on something, strip down, and dress while a total stranger watches, seemingly unaware of how exceedingly odd and inappropriate this could be. She also has a nearly unhealthy interest in weaponry and when she's not inventing or flummoxing others with her odd mix of respect for and ignorance of social niceties, she's teaching herself how to be expert with her own personal arsenal. Needless to say, she's becoming far too good with that long rifle for a 19-year-old girl...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Update coming in on those who have been entered:

Blu

Mr Market

Zen

Strawberry Gamer

Wiserodin

Unity Wolfpony

Dualthrone (but Dual, I need you to choose between the two you offered, one OC per character)

Anyone who didn't get in watch this space, as there will be opportunities to enter later if any players decide to drop out and/or change their mind about participating. Those of you who are chosen, this will be the time to ask any specific questions you want to ask.

ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:35 am

As it happens people we have a player who has wished to drop out. This means that a spot is open in the thread, please comment if you still wish to be considered.

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:37 pm

I would like to, sticking to my previous choice of Flailing Spirit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:23 pm

Comment.

Last edited by Xereth on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:46 pm

I wish to still be considered.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:06 pm

Comment...I honestly have no idea what to say besides uhh...that thing I said in chat I'm trying really hard not to say. So uh...consider meh. o3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:02 pm

I'd still like to be considered. Same character as before: Clover.

ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:41 pm

Attention: Star Sentinel and Lorthalis of Crows are entered into the game if they still wish for positions (due to player departures)

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:41 pm

I accept!

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:31 am

Don't know if it to late or anything but if you need spare. Sandy Pyrtinker could work.
character sheet below.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up: Pirates and Airships and Legends (Oh My!) [Adventure]   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1