OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}

Go down 
+10
Xereth
Mr. Market
BronzeFog
Brony_Khaos
DualThrone
WiserOdin032402
deanbrony
Pseudologia Fantastica
Ician
Star Sentinel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:00 am

"Silver.....I....It happened because I panicked when he slid a bit, formal clothing was and still is a bit slippery, and I bit down much harder than I should have because I panicked. I'm sorry if I scared you a bit, it's just that I've lived a much longer life, and realized the price that comes with it. Silver, the thing is, feeding is much safer when an experienced vampire is around. To give you a statistic if you're one of those ponies who needs one for everything, your chance of dying from this dropped from about 5% to zero, since I'll be the one mediating and using vampiric magic in place of The Little One. I'll be manipulating her bite force and your blood flow. I hope you don't mind on the blood flow part, just a measure to make sure she doesn't gorge herself by accident." Blood Moon sighed, and looked like there was something bothering her for a second. Come on! First minuscule piece of progress in 90 years. She even squandered her vampiric magic on her. There's no way she's getting it back without feeding, and I don't want to force feed her. Blood Moon shook her head and made her decision. "Her situation is perilous. She just used the last of her vampiric magic on you, She's not getting it back without feeding from someone. I just hope you make your decision soon."

Blood Moon then pulled Aura into a cuddle. She began to fondle the changeling's breasts while waiting for Silver's answer.

The Little One cooed as it waited, snuggling Silver and giving her a nuzzle.

Diamond laughed as Momus chastised her and lifted her up. "Oh....I must be really tired to use Equestrian nobility terms. And yes, I'll need some clothes, hopefully ones that aren't drenched in incestuous love." Her coat was smooth to the touch, but there chitin plates under it. She held onto Momus, seemingly weighing less than him despite being bigger than him. She braced herself as Momus set her down, having a little bit of trouble standing on her own two feet for a minute, and leaning on her lover for support. The water droplets had a soothing sensation on her chitin, the temperature being just right as to not upset her sensitivity. She let out a mixture between a moan and a sigh as he teased her with his hand. "Well...I like it when you're my height, but you're also cuddle-able at your other height..." She put her hand on the rune on his upper shoulder. "Just put your hand all the way over the rune, and it'll shut off, returning you to your normal height." She smiled and pulled Momus into an embrace after she finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:11 am

Silver looks steadily at Blood Moon for several moments before she leans down to Little One and kisses her. "I have some concern for my own life, Heiress, but much of my concern is for you," she says as she begins slipping out of her clothes. "You seem to know my sister Viridian so I'm certain you realize this already but... I love her a great deal but my sister has an irrational attachment to her family and precisely no moral or ethical limitations connected to that attachment. Even if you have no part in the tragedy, she would find some way to revenge herself on you for taking her little sister. You seem to have naught but the kindest and gentlest intentions so I would not want my sister to esteem you her enemy and her... personal project." She takes Little One's hands and puts them on her, subtly encouraging the doppelganger to help her undress.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Aura squeaked at the sudden cuddle, but giggled nervously after relaxing into the fondles she was receiving, purring and leaning into the Heiress, nuzzling her neck and nibbling the mare's collarbone gently, before she looked down at the Heiress's legs and decided to do some touching of her own, a hand drifting up one thigh to gently massage around the unicorn's marehood, before two fingers found their way within, slowly working in circles to please the Vampire. Aura's other hand rested over the area her ovipositor vanished to, the changeling considering trying to get it back out to play.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 4:56 am

"Alright." Momus slid his hand over the mark, letting his body shrink back down into its natural form. "There. That's a lot better." he chirruped, before hugging Diamond close to him and smiling ever so slightly at the feel of flesh on flesh. "I think we might spend some time together before we go on to the tatzelwurm, unless there's anything else you wanted to do tonight." he gently whispered, letting the water wash down his body. After a few more meager seconds of just soaking, he began to scrub along Diamond's coat, beginning to wipe away at least some of the stain of their activities.
Even if tonight hadn't started out very well...he was rather sure it was going to turn out alright now.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:37 am

The Little One's eyes lit up as Silver encouraged her to undress her, and she went right to work, pulling off the rest of Silver's evening outfit, then the last of Silver's undergarments. She stood up and hung up all of Silver's clothes on a hanger, then put them away in the closet. She came back and hugged Silver, and then began doing something odd. She gently pulled up Silver's right arm and began tracing her tongue along one of the veins in the arm. She began to move her tongue along Silver's shoulder, following the Subclavian vein. She followed it all the way to the mare's heart, where she stopped, pressing her ear up against Silver's chest and listening to her heartbeat.

Blood Moon chuckled as Aura nibbled on her collarbone. "I only know Viridian through a proxy, sadly. I didn't know you'd be coming instead of her, but I'd love to meet her in person at some point. I'm sure she'd do horrible things to me that not even I would enjoy. Immortal only means easier to torture after all." She was about to continue speaking, she felt a new sensation. She looked down to see Aura massaging her marehood, causing the Heiress to let out a squeak, her eyes snapped open as Aura pushed her fingers in and started making circle motions. "Ooooooh......." Blood Moon began to drift off into the unexpected pleasure, but managed to bring herself back while still fondling Aura. "Anyhow, don't worry, I've helped all of my 'children', or the other vampires who I give shelter to, feed safely until they could feed without help. This'll be easy enough."

Diamond smiled at Momus, joining the changeling in a hug after he had reverted back to his previous form. Feeling Momus against her caused her to hum as she began to stroke his back. She nuzzled him, then whispered into his ear. "I'd love to spend time with you. Always." She felt him shift, causing her to move back a bit, and he began to scrub her coat, wiping away the unsavory stains. She cooed as he scrubbed, the sensation being pleasurable. She blushed, then gave Momus' horn a lick as she stroked his mane.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:35 am

Aura giggled and nuzzled the Heiress's neck as she squeaked, fingers working in slow, gentle circles, pushing deeper in a small thrust each second, until the changeling had her two fingers buried within the Vampire, swirling around and seeking out her g-spot to play with. "Moon~? You seem a little sensitive compared to what we did in the tub earlier~ Why is that~?" She asked playfully, her fingers grazing the larger mare's g-spot for only a second before resuming their slow, searching circles, brushing against the g-spot only once every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 5:09 am

"I don't suppose the reason for that is be--" Momus started to say, before Diamond's lovely, wet tongue traced up his horn, forcing a low chirrup out of his mouth, and forcing his wings to stretch out, buzzing gently behind him. It took a moment for him to recover, but then he continued on, "Be...because I'm a princess? Would that have anything to do with it?"
Should at least give her a chance to answer that herself...
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Blade seriously loved that fact that the mare wanted to fast and give him a slight tease while she ascended to slam back door. She never came down. It was somewhat disappointing that she had stopped only a few moments in that position. The stallion let the mare take him over to the bed and smiled as a certain idea went through his skull. "So, this is what you prefer?" He asked as he climbed onto the bed behind the pegasus. A green light shone from his horn and a low hum gave from it. "Mind if I do something a bit constructive?" He asked before giving small little kisses to butter her up, knowing this was going to take a lot out of her if she let him do it.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 3:33 am

Despite her distress and nervousness a moment ago, Silver's heartbeat is the steady thump-thump of a calm and collected person completely emotionally-centered and relaxed. She leans down and kisses the top of Little One's head before she cups her chin and very gently raises her head to expose her throat. She then leans down further, running her lips softly along where Little One's cartoid exits the foramen of her skull and then down where it passes near the subclavian, and then the brachial, and then finally along the inside of her wrist where she slips one of Little One's fingers into her mouth and gives it a slow, warm suckle, smiling at the doppelganger with her eyes. She releases the finger with a pop and then takes the other mare's hand and lays it over her jugular, even as she very gently rests her fingers over where Little One's pulse would be. "I understand Heiress," she says softly.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 8:03 am

Blood Moon felt Aura working her magic on her, each short thrust causing a small, but minor noticeable squeak from the Vampire. She felt Aura's fingers go deep insider her, pleasuring every inch of her moist neathers. As Aura swirled her fingers around, She kissed the changeling on the base of her horn. "I'm simply holding it all back. I'm building it up for a big release, and you managed to catch me off guard." She let out some noises that sounded like grunting as she closed her eyes, slowly building up to a total of five orgasms. She would have to be rid of those with the rate Aura was going, and she couldn't have a foggy head while she was working with Silver and the Little One. And then Aura hit her g-spot, causing her to close her eyes and grip her tightly, letting out a long moan while her juices poured out, all over Aura's hand. Feeling her head cleared she kissed Aura, then gently removed the changeling's hand from her vagina. "Thank you."

The Little One made a noise of question as Silver pulled her head up, sighing as she felt Silver's lips against her cartoid, then let out a purr as Silver moved down from there, her eyes fluttering as Silver moved down. She then felt a strange feeling, one of her fingers was being sucked on. She locked eyes with Silver, feeling the gentle suckling, and stroking Silver's mane lightly. The Little One giggled at the 'pop' sound, but pressed her hand up against Silver's jugular as Silver pressed a hand to her jugular vein. Silver's was warm, pulsating, and filled with blood, meanwhile, the Little One's seemed felt motionless and empty. 

Blood Moon watched this, then heard Silver say how she understood. "Good, then you're ready." The Little One lay down on her back, beckoning Silver to lie on top of her. Meanwhile Blood Moon moved over to the side of the Little One, waiting.

Diamond giggled like a schoolfilly at Momus' reaction to her little tongue trick. "No Momus. Being a princess has little to do with anything. Momus, I've had no control over my own life at all. I've been forced into two arranged marriages, but managed to bail at the last second. Everyone tries to control me because I'm going to be the next head of house. Then, on a fateful nightmare night, I meet a dashing stallion, who later turned out to be a changeling." She then leaned in and kissed Momus. She pulled back and whispered into his ear. "And my lover. I wish all mares could be as lucky as I was. I got to choose, after all those years of them trying to find a pony for me to love, I stumble onto him." She then nibbled Momus' ear.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 3:08 am

"And yet when you met me, you talked on and on about how queens would try to control you. I'm not stupid, Diamond. And now you're talking about choice. So how can I be sure that you even had the ability to make that choice." Momus responded slowly, attempting to ignore the pleasure of Diamond's contact, though it did manage to make his ear flick around a bit, "I'm just a little concerned, and it'd sooth my mind to know for sure that I'm not doing something...wrong. I...I need to be sure..."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 3:28 am

Aura frowned at the explanation. "Doing that is never very healthy, hon~" She said softly, continuing to work at her until she felt her hand be drenched in the Vampire's fluids, the changeling giggling and licking her hand clean, before nuzzling the Heiress and scooting away for a moment to allow Moon to help the Little One and Silver out, but she stayed close enough to watch closely. She was interested, and besides, she had bitten a pony once or twice, but she did not feed on blood, quite the opposite, she had venom, a rather strong aphrodisiac venom, in fact, since she was a Royal, it was some of the strongest aphrodisiac to exist, but maybe she'd learn something from this feeding, possibly where the venom would spread fastest.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 9:46 am

"I have a feeling that this may be somewhat awkward," Silver says lowly before doing just as Little One invited, nuzzling her as she does. "I'm... not particularly experienced in... well, opening myself to this degree. I desperately hope I never have cause to regret it, especially given that I'll be doing so with complete strangers." She smiles a little. "I must be crazy consenting to any of this, especially the part of having a vampire's doppelganger latching onto my jugular to drink..."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:38 am

Purse Cutter continued using her skillful, dexterous hands on the two stallions for a short time, allowing them to relax and observe. Eventually though she knew it was time to kick things into the next gear, they'd had more than enough time to fool around and see if they felt comfortable around each other and from the looks of it exactly zero ponies who were in the bedroom wanted to leave it.

Slinking back up onto the bed, Purse gently pushed Sugary to the side so that she could get on all fours and take Wild's length into her mouth again, with her position coupled with Sugary being behind her making the intention abundantly clear.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:53 am

Soon after making way for Purse to tend to Card, Sugary was met with the very alluring sight of her own set of formerly hidden treasures facing him, urging him to come over and take it for himself. And while instinct certainly did compel him to go for it and mount her already, he instead would first get a taste of her nethers as he kneeled right behind her, gently kept her tail to the side, grasped her flanks firmly, and opened his mouth subtly as he leaned in to slowly push his tongue right over her precious pearl time and again, and then right into her pink velvety treasure cove to see if he'd get a prize...
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:09 pm

Wild Card had closed his eyes to fully experience the handjob Purse was giving him, letting his other senses become more aware of the situation, most importantly touch. Though as he felt the thestral's soft hand loosen it's grasp of his shaft, he opened one eye and watched the mare clamber up on the bed, her head aimed at him and her rear pointed at Sugary.

'Aw, I wanted her ass.' 'You just want everything of hers, don't you?' 'Don't you?' '...' 'Thought so.' Wild thought to himselves, before a long, pleasurable sensation shot from his member, up his spine and hit him in the minds, making him shiver in delight. He looked down to see that Purse has taken his length into her mouth yet again, making the stallion grin happily and also rest a hand on her head, stroking the thestral's mane and then her ears, moving up to the little tufts of fur on them and then moving back to her mane, repeating this small circuit of stroking at a slow and gentle pace. However, the pegasus had a niggling little thought in his mind about Purse's fangs.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 4:20 am

Blood Moon watched Silver climb on top of the Little One. She was about to correct Silver in her positioning when the Little One put her hand behind Silver's head and pushed Silver into one final kiss, a long, deep kiss, filled with only love. The powerful kind. The emotion in the kiss hit Blood Moon like a bullet. A tear ran down her face at the sight of something so familiar. She wiped it away. "Silver......after you two are done....you're going to need to roll over. She and I only have fangs in the tops of our mouths, so we can only feed if you're in front and/or on top of us. Sorry, but you'll have to face upwards. Again, it will be fine."

Diamond was slightly shocked at Momus' question. "M-Momus, those Queens forced me to the ground. They beat me senseless. They starved me. They raped me while trying to indoctrinate me. Indoctrination is not an instantaneous process. It's slow. I've seen indoctrinated halflings. They can't speak unless given permission, they don't think unless given permission. They don't even clean themselves of semen unless given permission. The fact that I can talk about choice speaks volumes. I know that I chose you. That was my first choice I was able to make for myself. I finally found a stallion who loves me for who I am, not for my connections, my money, or the facade I put on every day. You aren't indoctrinating me, I'd be too busy trying to push you away if you were." She hugged Momus and pulled him close. If he were to run his hands over her back, he would notice the strange texture running across her back in a line on her left side, matched by a similar line on the right side of her back. There also seemed to be something in between them.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:48 am

Silver seals her lips to those of the Little One, lightly tracing the curves and sides of her body with light caressing touches before hugging her close. She flicks an ear in Blood Moon's direction to indicate she heard her and then very gently breaks the kiss. "Mmm... alright then. This entire situation is already surreal and nonsensical enough that piling more insanity on top will just make it all the sweeter." She winks to the vampiress as she turns over so she's facing upwards. "Although Little One, I suggest we move this entire thing along before my sanity catches up to me and I start thinking about how dangerously stupid it is to consent to having my jugular pierced and blood sipped outside of a carefully-monitored surgical suite with a full medical staff standing by."
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 3:56 pm

"Thank you, for that...love." Momus responded gently, rubbing softly against Diamond's body, That's strange...probably just more of her magic rune stuff, though...
"And I'm happy to be the one you chose, Diamond. Now come on, let's just enjoy ourselves tonight." he said as he lit up his horn, turning off the water and pushing the shower curtains aside. He glanced out, and brought a pair of towels over to the two of them, smiling gently as he began to dry both of their bodies, taking an opportunity to feel up all of Diamond's body.
Judging them both dry enough, Momus simply took Diamond by the hand, leading her back towards the bedroom, heading for the bed once more, but with some rather...different activities in mind. "But like I said earlier...let's just enjoy ourselves until the party's winding down, then we can go do whatever."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 1:48 am

Aura continued to sit back and wait, humming softly and yawning lightly, shifting her shoulders idly. She was tired, but if she slept, the fun would end. And the mare did not want that to happen. Not yet, at least. "Heiress? Could you do that spell you talked about? The one to keep me awake?" She asked, blinking slowly and shaking her head lightly, her grogginess apparent to any who saw her. She was swaying a little but still had that slight lust in her eyes, like she wanted to play around.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 9:23 am

Arianwyn smiled as the stallion followed her to the bed, positioning himself behind her. She heard his question. "Well, I just went into default position, I suppose. I can lie on my back if you'd rather admire my chest~" she said before releasing a slight giggle, and continued listening to Blade's suggestions. "A bit constructive, you say?~ Sure, why not."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 12:32 am

"No, you're fine." He said as he focused some energy to his palm while his other hand caress her flank. He would lean down to kiss her rump before hovering his hand just inches away from her lower lips. A strange warmth came from it and would be too warm to only be his hand, but he didn't wait long enough to let her question it. The stallion placed his palm as he pushed the energy inside of the mare while went to penetrate her. Within a second it would take shape as cock that fit the mare without hurting her before it gave a small vibration to it. The next second led to the thing slowly sliding itself a few inches out to only slam itself back in. "How do you like it so far?" He asked while his construct picked up a little speed.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:56 am

Purse shuddered and purred loudly as Sugary attended to her while she licked and suckled Wild's length with her long tongue and her dexterous fingers helping along with that. Despite Wild's perhaps worries, Purse's fangs never once made their presence felt even slightly, despite the numerous distractions of the hands on her and Sugary's little explorations going on.

Purse couldn't help but appreciate how quiet this whole thing was; in this kind of party she had had some doubts whether they would find a quiet space for their fun instead of turning it into an orgy. Two stallions was quite enough at once.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:34 am

So far, Sugary had gotten nothing but positive results as he lapped away at Purse's pearl and nethers. Card was enjoying himself from what he could tell, Purse was obviously all for the moment, so Sugary decided he could indulge himself further by grasping onto her flanks along with needy gropes as he pulled himself into her, pushing his tongue as far in as it could go as his tongue explored all around. He'd make sure to keep alert for any sweet spots he could find, but he'd also pull back out once in a while to use that very same tongue to treat her pearl like a damn good lollipop before diving right in again. Perhaps his stallionhood wasn't getting any attention at the moment, but it still twitched and throbbed quite visibly as it remained ever present at attention.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:34 am

Arianwyn gasped as Blade's magic penetrated her, warmth emanating from it while it was vibrating. She released a slight moan as she felt it change shape inside her to fit her. When it started slowly moving out and slamming back into her, she started slightly moving her rump along with the rhythm, as if to help the stallion with thrusts. "It feels nice, but..." she said before releasing a moan and adding "...what about your member~?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next