A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:17 am

This sign up is for those wanting an invitation to Heiress Blood Moon's 318th birthday. The Heiress wishes all who receive an invitation a good time. You will all proceed to go to Castle Sol in Transylmaneia. Fancy dress-wear and a mask required. Guest interaction and mutual entertainment is recommended. Emotivores should make sure to be open with their partners, as they might hurt their partners if they feed without consent. Food and drink shall be provided. Guest bedrooms shall be provided. One guest per invitation.

Rules:

1. No violence. Period. You will be thrown out by the Heiress. Any violence at all, on the grounds, will get all involved in the incident thrown out.
2. Guests are free to interact in any way they see fit, as long it does not harm the other guests.
3. Proper dress-wear and mask are required. If you do not have them, the Heiress will allow you some of what she has. Make sure to return them to the dressing room.
4. Guest bedrooms are provided. Make use of them.
5. Racism and Class discrimination shall not be permitted on the property. Anyone in violation of this rule will be thrown out.
6. Emotivores and vampires are to seek the consent of their partner before feeding. No debates.
7. One pony per invitation
8. Please, keep proper hygiene. Just because you have fun in the bedroom doesn't mean you need to smell like it, Bath/Shower combos are in the guest room for a good reason.
9. The Heiress will be playing a game of sorts with her guests. One of the ponies at the party will inform the Guests of the rules of the game.

Please provide a link to your character sheet and a description of your Masquerade costume.

((PM me if I should be a little more specific with the rules. Tell me what you think isn't all too clear, I can make a rules list if need be))

Last edited by Wiserodin032402 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Two Sides of the Coin

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:46 am

I will sign-up as Dazzling Lines

He will be wearing this with this mask. A bit more normish to what he is around but on an Artist's salary money can be tight.

Last edited by Two Sides of the Coin on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:21 am

For this thread, I'm entering Silver Rose.

Her masquerade outfit is an ornate plague doctor mask made of ivory with the black stylizing being an ebony inlay and the outer edge trimmed in silver. On her head she'll wear a black velvet hood with a broadbrimmed hat and turning into a cloak that falls to her heels. She will wear a white puffy fencing shirt with the collar cut low to show her chest and just BARELY a hint of some cleavage. She will wear black pants with a muslin apron over it that's roughed up to resemble a heavy canvas one. She will wear wide-edged gloves stretching just passed her wrist and highly fashionable lady's boots. Her hair will be worn long enough to cascade out of her hood and fall to just above her breasts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:11 am

I'd like to sign up with old reliable Sugary: http://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t4p30-character-thread#47

And since I would suck at describing a Masquerade outfit from scratch, I've decided to pick this as the default choice as it suits my needs: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120608015256/finalfantasy/images/d/df/Ffl-char-maskedman.png (Note: The rod will not be part of the geddup upon default, nor with the spikes on the shoulders. Also, the boots will be different as I never play anthro Sugary with feet, but the actual legs of an equine.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:27 am

I'll sign up Purse Cutter. As you can see her normal attire already includes a masquerade mask and is formal wear so she can just come as she is.

Last edited by ObsidianPony on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:28 am

I'd like to enter Ciergey Sergla.

For her clothing, she'd wear a blue dress and an ice-themed masquerade mask. Her bird will also naturally be hanging around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:24 pm

I'd like to sign up Carbon Copy.

Attire will be dark blue suits, and the mask will be something like this, made of cloudy crystal.  The main Carbon's mask will have his red regeneration crystal as a centerpiece.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:12 pm

I'll sign up with Star Sentinel because why not.

He shall wear a simple black tuxedo with a black bow tie.. Now for his mask...I guess he'll wear a gray fox mask. Oh and one more thing, he'll have a brown fedora on his head just because this is a perfect opportunity to have him have a fedora.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:58 pm

I'd love to sign up my Changeling, Aura.
http://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t12p60-brand-new-oc-character-thread (Only Char post by Me)

She will be wearing this simple mask and a dress like this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:50 pm

EDIT: Momus Filias has been thrown in in Edda's stead, wearing a blue oni mask and a red, floral-decorated kimono.

Last edited by Brony_Khaos on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:48 pm

I'll sign up Blade Shield for this with a tux that looks like this and a lion mask
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:06 am

I'll sign up Wild Card.

His attire will be his regular clothing (obviously with the necessary alterations for Anthro) and he shall also be wearing this silver and purple mask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:29 am

The sign up is CLOSED. Khaos, Coin, You two didn't make the cut. I'm sorry.

Everyone else, the thread is here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanbrony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Here's my Sheet Raviere Blue Feather Will enjoy having a part.

Costume is in the style Ezio Auditore's assassin gear from the 2nd game, with a gold trimmed silver mast that hides his face completely and slits in the back to accommodate his wings.

To make it easier to visualize: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np9/characters/ezio/ezio-assassinscreed2-2.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Hopefully we can have loads of fun with Arianwyn.

She would only be wearing very tight bikini panties and tape over her nipples in an X, barely big enough to cover her naughty bits, the rest would be bodypaint. Left side of her would be painted dark-green while the right side would be sky-blue. Her mask, which would cover her eyes, would be the same colors, as would the bikini.

Last edited by DragonXneoN on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Guys, I'm not the GM but did either of you read the post above? Wise said, and I quote:

Wiserodin032402 wrote:
The sign up is CLOSED.

Sorry, you're 2 days too late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}   

Back to top Go down

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {Sign up}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1