OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Sycophant Prophet (NSFW: Contains mostly gore, violence and clop)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Adept

The Adept

The Sycophant Prophet (NSFW: Contains mostly gore, violence and clop) Empty
PostSubject: The Sycophant Prophet (NSFW: Contains mostly gore, violence and clop)    The Sycophant Prophet (NSFW: Contains mostly gore, violence and clop) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 7:51 pm

A dull but finely pony sits at an old, alcohol stained, wooden table. The air is slightly smoky from the other patrons but the air is generally quiet and the lights are turned down. His brown leather boots resting on the table and his hand wrapped around a pipe slightly flickering from the embers inside. The pony’s face is covered by his brown capotian but a long puff of smoke comes streaming from underneath. Clearing his throat the pony slightly lifts his hat to look upon those who have come to sit around his booth. His turquoise grey eyes scan across each adventurer, many of them sharing similar fates to him but he broke the silence by opening his scarred lips. “So… you have come on behalf my summons…” He took the pipe, placed it on the wooden table while looking back at them. He removed his leather boots to lean forward and rest his elbows on the table.

“As you know I summoned you for a task… I kept the details secret because of eyes and ears who want to know what is happening for their master’s will.” He reached into his blue waist coat and withdrew an piece of folded parchment he threw onto the table. “There is a monster… a being of dead that has somehow risen from its sleep. Now she is on the march and we are the few that can stop her since the princess has to deal with this elsewhere so join now here with me to defeat this unholy creature once and for all.” He smiles at each pony, "Still we can fight and we know she can be beaten... she is quite kill-able." he chuckles under his breath waiting for their replies.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
This RP is all about a group of ponies stopping a type of necromancer that has been terrorizing several villages to the north but not everything seems as first told… who is this pony that leads you, why must you fight this terrible witch, and why does it seem the darkness is reaching out. There will be action, anthro, fights, blood, gore, and possibly clop for those who enjoy it. Come now and prepare to fight for your lives as what seems the darkness is closing in. Will you succeed or is there madness and death just lurking on the horizon
Back to top Go down

The Sycophant Prophet (NSFW: Contains mostly gore, violence and clop)
Page 1 of 1