OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}

Go down 
+10
Xereth
Mr. Market
BronzeFog
Brony_Khaos
DualThrone
WiserOdin032402
deanbrony
Pseudologia Fantastica
Ician
Star Sentinel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:13 pm

"Oh really?" Purse asked with a sultry purr at Wild at his little extra comment. The tiny thestral stood up on the bed and pressed her foot into Wild's chest, gently guiding him to lie on his back. With her hands on the top of the four poster beds curtains so that she didn't put her full weight on him Purse stepped onto Wild and walked up until her feet were on his shoulders, looking down at him.

"This what you meant by on top?" She asked in a fake innocent voice as she shrugged her shoulders and discarded her blouse, exposing the pink bra she had been wearing underneath and her shapely but clearly powerful body. "Sugary? You're not just going to stand around are you?" She asked, wiggling her flank at him with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Wild rolled his eyes but then smiled, showing he had no hard feelings. "Alrighty Sugary. Glad to here that." He said cheerfully, before seeing the stallion remove the entirety of his upper clothing, making the pegasus himself feel... well, less sure of his own physique. He was fit and healthy, broad shouldered and with a satisfying amount of muscle on his body as a whole from all the running and flying he did - which was the main reason his chest muscles got as much work as his leg muscles - but he was no where near Sugary's level of muscle.

To take his mind off of this fact, he nodded in agreement to the stallion. "Yes, all that sort of stuff I can't really get into, a bit of punishment and dominating maybe, but outright hurting the pony is a no-no." Wild said calmly, finishing off unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it over to his hat, which seemingly drew the clothing into it whilst it was traveling through the air. With his chest and stomach revealed, the pegasus then watches Purse stand up... and then begin to push him back down on to the bed. He spread his wings out to the sides as his back pressed against the soft covers, and gazed upwards at Purse's figure as she wandered up his body and to his shoulders, giving him a wonderful view of her bra from underneath.

The pegasus gazed intently at the curvature of the mare's breasts, feeling his wings becoming more rigid the more he looked, and when he focused his eyes elsewhere, he saw yet another curvature, wiggling now at Sugary. He stared for a few moments before looking back up at Purse's head, past her white stomach that looked so soft and snuggly. "Um... Not exactly." He replied, a certain something softly pressing against the fabric of his underwear now and forming a small bulge, hidden by the trousers right now. Smiling to himself though, he did fold his wings upwards to gently stroke Purse's legs, as his arms were currently being held down by the thestral being on his shoulders. "I was thinking something which involved being, closer." He said playfully, with a hint of lust.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:07 am

The Heiress stopped giving Aura's horn attention, pulling back and letting out a blissful sigh as the changeling fed. She hummed as her breasts were massaged and she massaged the changeling's wings in turn. She enjoyed the moment, the heat of the water, the stimulation from Aura, she missed the little things, the times like this. She stopped massaging the changeling's wings. Her horn lit up and she touched a finger to it, then ran it across her breasts, causing them to expand somewhat, and making them softer to the touch. Her breasts leaked milk as they were massaged, causing her to let out a sigh. She began to grind her neathers against the side of Aura's ovipositor. She touched her own horn again, then ran her finger across the changeling's breasts, causing them to start producing milk. She leaned down, placing her lips on one of Aura's breasts and began to suckle greedily. 

The doppelganger enjoyed every moment of the kiss, then nuzzled Silver affectionately as she snuggled in. She stroked Silver's mane as she talked to the her, her ears not actually understanding the mare, but her mind memorizing all of it for the Heiress to take in. She began to feel Silver rubbing her stomach, causing her to hum and relax, resting her head on Silver's breasts and sighing. The moment her ears picked up the word 'vampony', she opened her eyes, gazing into Silver's, then tapping her on the nose and saying "Nuw". She smiled again and kissed Silver, then tugged on the pony's clothing again, as if requesting she take it off.

Diamond laughed at Momus' reaction. "This dress really doesn't mean much to me. Yes it's a symbol of my heritage and I should wear it with pride, but it was given to me by Quartz on my 21st birthday. Told me to give it to the girl I choose. Turns out, she meant for me to give it to her and propose to her, since at 21, I'm supposed to start looking for mates. I kept it. Told her that I wouldn't have incest babies with her." Diamond chuckled a bit, then sat up next to Momus. "Honestly, I really don't need the notes. Being a scholar has no advancements or promotions. Besides..." She said as she wrapped an arm around Momus. "We're allowed to stay as long as we want, and I think I'll get better notes when nobles aren't taking turns in it. Now...could you help me with my qipao? It's hard for me to get it off by myself."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 7:11 am

Silver looks curiously at the doppelganger upon having her nose tapped. "Nuw? Blood Moon isn't a vampony?" She intercepts the hand tugging on her clothing before she smiles and kisses the duplicate again. "OK, fine, but only to the corset." She reaches up and undoes the costume some, opening the front completely and exposing a corset that's been pulled in some but remains relatively loose. Regardless of that, however, it does what most corsets do and gives her full and firm breasts a lot of support and emphasis. Silver quickly leans over and kisses the other female before hugging her close.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 3:22 am

Well, Momus sighed internally, That makes that decision for me. 
"Alright, Diamond." he slowly reached down her body to her hip right hip, hands tracing around her waist as he did so, loosening the qipao there and beginning to unwrap his prize. His left hand began reaching up as well, removing the fastening around her arm and neck as he let her out of the robe. "You're going to have to help me out of my clothes as well, though. I'm sad to say I'm still quite a bit more petite than you, my dear." his higher-pitched than normal chirping certainly wouldn't shock his date, given the time they'd spent together. He was simply too emotional to maintain his normal disguise at the moment, and while that wasn't a common occurrence, he was still clearly quite nervous about this whole ordeal. While his soon-to-be mate was certainly provocative enough that heshe'd get most stallions quite excited by the prospect, Momus was more than a little afraid of disappointing Diamond.
After all, he wasn't even a stallion at the moment, and he really, really wasn't sure that he wanted to quite literally be the girl in this part of their relationship. What man would, after all?
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:34 am

Aura had blinked slowly as the Heiress stopped sucking on her horn, mewling quietly in protest before her eyes widened and she squeezed the Heiress's breasts after she made them produce milk. "Ooh~ They're really soft now~" She purred, squeezing and kneading in a way that milked them slowly, moaning softly and relaxing from the touch to her ovipositor, but then the Heiress did the same thing she did to herself on the changeling, and she looked quite surprised, but when Moon leaned down to suckle on one of her nipples, she squeaked out. "I-I wouldn't if I we-A-ah~..." She trailed off, her warning about her milk being an aphrodisiac to non-changelings dying in her throat as the Heiress drank the milk, giving Aura a very pleasurable sensation.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Without any disagreement from either of his companions, Sugary seemed to be on the right track with them. And then it seemed he'd have to hop onto the next set of tracks before he were left behind as Purse got to play more due to Card's heavy innuendo.

He watched with a mildly flushed smile as Purse finally showed off even more of her physiche while on Card, and then callied him over with her flank. Who was he to deny the call of nature through shapely sweet buns? And so he discrarded the last of his clothes except his underwear -which still covered his cutiemark fairly well-, but showed fit legs excellent for bucking to go with the rest of him as he carefully walked and climbed onto the bed without stepping on Card while being drawn in by a different sort of booty than what he was used to in his travels after leaving the Inventory on the couch. "Nope... Not gonna miss out on this, I just wanna take things a bit slow... But feel free to out-vote me." He lightly chuckled onto her back as he spoke, moving his muzzle lower while keeping his hands behind his back like a good colt, and then lightly nuzzling the side of her inviting flanks.

From there, he kept lightly nuzzling and gently breathing warmly onto her spine from the bottom up, being mindful of his own horn as he passed between the wings, above the string of her bra, and up to the base of her neck where he then placed a tender kiss to return the favor from the one she gave earlier to the both of them. After the kiss, he began to use his hands and mouth like a not-so-good colt and caressed her around the edge of her pants from the back to the front, teasing as though he'd be the one to further disrobe her as he placed his hands over her still clothed thighs and nethers, where as his mouth had moved further down again to lightly grasp the string of her bra with it and tug on it gently. If anyone happened to look at where the second horn was hidden, there was a light bulge in the making to show Purse was indeed desired by two stallions very much at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:15 pm

Blade continued to kiss the mare though he paused once he felt his hand being grabbed. He gave a small "heh" at the action and went to kiss her chest. His horn started to light a little before another glow was found on her left side of her chest. The stallion cupped her left one and steadily descended with the kissing before finally reaching the place where the tape covered up. While the thought of taking it off was tempting, he decided against it. He would move his thumb across her nipple before pressing down onto it gently, the magic around the other side of her chest doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Arianwyn moaned lightly as Blade went lower on her body with each kiss, eventually reaching her breasts. She gripped his hand harder before releasing it and going for the bigger target: Both of her hands slid down to Blade's pants while Arianwyn was moaning from the attention given to her breasts, eventually pulling his pants down with some of her legs' help, leaving Blade only in underwear. "Oh my..~" she said when she gave a brief look at Blade's crotch. "Someone's getting a little excited~"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Blood Moon pulled off Aura's right breast, letting out a sigh while Aura milked her breasts. She sat there for a minute, waiting for the aphrodisiac to kick in while her milk continued to dribble across Aura's hands. She then blushed, looking into the changeling's eyes, and then kissing her. The kiss was a deep, passionate, lust-filled kiss. She began to grind her neathers against Aura's ovipositor faster and faster. She pulled out of the kiss and let out a moan of pleasure as she slowed her grinding. She used the sides of the tub to pull herself up somewhat, pressing her neathers against the tip of Aura's ovipositor, lowering herself down just enough to let the tip through, leaving her breasts level with Aura's face. "Aura, you shouldn't let the milk I'm producing go to waste..." She leaned in and kissed Aura's nose.

The doppelganger smiled as Silver opened up the shirt, then let out a squeak of joy as she was hugged, then went into the kiss, laying across Silver and wrapping her arms around the mare. After Silver broke off the kiss she lay there, basking in the mare's attention. She thanked Silver with another kiss, then rested her head on Silver's chest, letting out a sigh as she began to strum each of the tight strings, listening closely to the sound it made.

Diamond shivered as Momus removed the torn up qipao. Momus's touch always felt good to her, even if it was some subtle form of mind control, it was in a positive direction. She caught something that fell off, her brassier. It had broken during her transformation. "Oh well." She tossed it aside, along with her qipao. She turned towards Momus, her figure curvaceous and very attractive, though it was the norm for both halflings and changelings. She walked over, leaning down to bridge the one foot gap and delicately kissing Momus, then pulling back and undoing the obijime, removing the obi and the rest of Momus's kimono, leaving him in nagajuban. She sat on the bed and pulled him onto her lap. "Momus, just a question.... Can you hold a form? If not....I prepared some runes to help with that..."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:57 pm

Purse smiled and made no effort to stop her bra falling and exposing her modest breasts, flicking the bra to the side when it fell and dropping down to lie flat on top of Wild Card, grinding her flank against Sugary and swishing her tail against him while her lips sought Wild's, pulling him into a slow, deep kiss as she moved her hands to free him of the remainder of his clothes; she was not as careful as Wild or Sugary and simply tossed clothes aside when she had removed them.

Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Whilst Arianwyn took off his clothes he continued to play with her chest though he had to move from time to time order to get the clothes off him. His length was semi-erection from the moans the pegasus was giving to him. "As if you're not?" He smirked as he moved his hand down in order to rub two of his over the fabric that covered her loins. His magic took the task that were previously assigned to his hands as his fingers dared to slide the panties that hide her pussy. He first placed in a finger into the mare and thrusted it in and out of her very slowly before stopping briefly in order to shift his position on the bed so that he was in between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Arianwyn kept moaning and stopped to giggle at Blade's statement. She then moaned again as she could feel his fingers rub her slit through her panties before moving them aside, and she gasped in surprise as Blade slowly inserted his fingers into her already-wet love tunnel and pulled them out. She slightly frowned as he stopped but then smiled again as he positioned himself between her legs, knowing that only better stuff is to come. Arianwyn was tempted to place arms on his head and push him towards her pussy, but she restrained herself from doing so, letting Blade continue at his own pace.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 7:43 pm

The stallion's thumbs gently pulled apart the mare's lower lips before his tongue went to work. It danced along the outer edges of her pussy in a circular motion. His speed went to a crawl once he reached her clit, making that the tip of his tongue traced small circles on her clit before he went back to go along the edges of her lips once again. While he did so his magic shift to move her breast slightly. After a few minutes of doing this, Blade focus his attention on her clit and sucked on it while he inserted two of fingers to slowly move in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 8:10 pm

The mare let out a long and loud moan as the stallion started licking her, sucking her and even fingering her. Her pussy started producing even more juices than before and Arianwyn's legs and arms started shaking from all the pleasure she was experiencing. She wrapped her legs around Blade's back and pulled him closer to her, not really knowing what reaction would that bring out of him. She also put her hands on the back of his head and pushed it towards her slit while releasing another deep moan.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Wild Card felt almost left out at this point in time, watching Sugary stand on the bed and giving attention to Purse whereas he was still trapped by her feet. Though what happened next made him smile, bringing him back into the action. As the thestral's bra fell, Wild caught a good view of her supple breasts from underneath, the mere sight of them and her nipples making the bulge in his trousers even more noticeable as the stallion grew more aroused by the second.

"My oh my, you certainly look much more ravishing without the bra, Purse~" Wild said, before being pulled into the slow, deep kiss which he thoroughly enjoyed every moment of. The mare's soft lips and her warm body against his, especially the softness of her boobs against his chest. Right now he truly noticed how fluffy this thestral was, and he loved it, though this thought was quickly moved aside for another as he could feel Purse's hands try to remove his clothing.

Smiling into the deep kiss and kissing back, he placed his hands on the mare's shoulders, slowly sliding down her body till he reached her flanks, which he lightly groped and squeezed. From there he lifted up his hips and assisted the thestral in the removal of his clothing, and soon enough Wild was completely naked, his member already revealing more than half of itself - a darker blue than his coat along with a small black mark on the side, an inch from the tip, which looked like a spades symbol - though it continued to rise with the help of the passionate kiss and the closeness of the mostly naked Purse. As his clothes were now off as well, he decided to move his hands to the mare's flanks again, slipping his hands underneath Purse's panties and softly massaging her rear.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Purse's grinding was all the motivation and confirmation he needed to let himself go and put in more effort still on his part to get into the spirit of things. The more she grinded against him, the more he pressed himself up close to her as his hips, belly, and chest pressed up against her as he grinded back in a slow sensual dance, though being mindful of her wings. The very first obvious sign that followed was that his own member would keep pushing the fairly elastic equine underwear to the point he may as well do as Card did, and just send it away into the Inventory after placing the last bit of focus he had for his clothing and kept tending to Purse. With the reveal came a few things to light: His cutiemark was in fact among a patch of white in much the same way Luna's cutiemark was whithin a dark patch; It was pink taffy shaped like a horse's tail. There was also the reveal of yet another extremity that shared the same theme of white patches as every other limb as his member had a white tip area over a dark brown shaft. One with a sweet tooth might even think it looked like vanilla frosting on chocolate.

For a moment during the grinding, he thought Card was gonna have a go at his loins and Purse's flank, but it seemed he really was just interested in her that way only, which was good as it would have made things much spicier than they already were as he now more boldly slipped in one of his hands under the pants and panties and edging its way towards the edge of her clit and nethers, while the other unbuttoned her pants and tried to slide it off.

As she and Card kissed, he'd also lightly kiss and suckle the back of her neck in the meantime for good measure.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:26 am

Purse, unconsciously, started purring loudly as the two stallions showered her with affection while her and Wild's tongue had their fun in a teasing dance in their mouths. Purse pulled apart for a grin before she rolled to the side, holding up Sugary so he didn't fall on top of Wild... as amusing an image as that would've been for her.

"Mmmm, you two are certainly eager." Purse giggled as she stood there by the bed with nothing but her top hat, which had somehow stayed on through all of that. "So... why don't you two just sit back on the bed, and let me get the ball rolling?" She asked with a cheeky wink of her pink eye.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:41 am

Aura purred deeply into the kiss, humming softly and returning the kiss with an equal amount of lust and passion. Her long, forked tongue pushed into Moon's mouth as the changeling moaned loudly and happily from the grinding, panting and murring softly as the kiss was broken, only to gasp and moan as her tip now rested within Moon. She had barely processed Moon's words as she was kissed on the nose, and after a few seconds, leaned her head closer and began suckling on Moon's nipple gently to drink from the vampire's bust, swapping breasts every few seconds. She laid her hands on the heiress's rump and pushed down lightly while massaging and groping them eagerly, the drunk and horny changeling eager for more of the heiress's actions.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:55 am

"Of course I can hold a form, Diamond! What kind of changeling would I be if I couldn't..." Momus swiftly defended himself, whilst his eyes tried very hard to stop staring at her mostly-nude form after that amazingly gentle kiss. He'd been expecting it, sure, but this whole situation made it very hard to stop thinking some very particular thoughts about her anatomy. And she's about to give it all to me, in this strange room on a strange bed, with weird recesses in the walls. And worst of all, the smell reminds me of mother...and home...aaaaaaaaaand now my boner is dead again. Wait a minute. I don't have a penis right now...DAMMMMMMMMMMIT!
"Diamond, have you noticed anything...strange...about this room?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:13 am

Wild Card listened intently to the thestral's purrs, which aroused him to the point that his member has now fully erect and twitching, the stallion filled with anticipation of what was to happen. He also happily obliged to the dance of the tongues Purse had drawn him into, but was slightly saddened when she broke the kiss itself, leaving only a small strand of saliva connecting their mouths until it broke and landed on Wild's chin, which he wiped away subtly.

As the thestral mare rolled off of him and held Sugary from falling onto him - something he'd rather didn't happen - Wild propped himself up with his elbows to look at Purse, promptly sitting near upright on the edge of the bed, his arms behind him and holding him up as he gazed at Purse's figure, taking in the curves and fluffiness, and most certainly the top hat she was wearing. "I think we have good reason to be eager. It's not everyday a beautiful and sexy thestral invites us into a bedroom with them for fun, well, not everyday for me at least." He responded playfully, noticing her wink with her pink eye and grinning in return, and then waiting eagerly for whatever it was Purse was going to do to "get the ball rolling".
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:16 am

Silver watches the doppelganger lay her head against her chest and giggles as the simple creature begins plucking and experimenting with the strings of her corset. "How is it that a copy of a person can be so sweet and warm? And so cute as well?" She leans her head down and nuzzles at the other female. "It almost hurts that you're just a doppelganger and we can't be doing all of these things, this cuddling and conversing, as a mutual thing instead of you being like a pet puppy who can only be affectionate." She smiles, however, nuzzling into the mane of the doppelganger and cradling her close.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am

Heiress Blood Moon sighed as Aura began to suckle at her breasts, having the pressure from the milk buildup released alongside the pleasure of breastfeeding a pony. Then Aura pushed down lightly on her rear, causing her to go down on the changeling's ovipositor and let out a sudden gasp of unexpected pleasure. Aura's massaging felt nice on her rear, but she had an obligation to not sit there and let her partner just act on her. She cupped Aura's head to one of her breasts with one hand while she used the other to help with the next part. She lifted herself up, not off of Aura's shaft, and then let herself down, splashing a bit of water on the changeling. She began to repeat the process multilple times. 

The Doppelganger listened to Silver ramble a bit, then flicked Silver's nose again when she called her a pet. A pet was a type of animal, and an animal, she was not. She still smiled and enjoyed Silver's cuddles and nuzzling. She tested the strings of Silver's corset again while she kissed into the nape of Silver's neck, listening for the higher and lower pitches. Once she had figured those out, she began to pluck each string as to produce a sound. She played Silver's corset like an instrument, it almost sounded like a real good song too.

Diamond cuddled Momus as she began to feel him radiate doubt. She hugged him and began to slowly feel him up as he asked the question, causing her to stop. "This room?" She smelled the air, smelling a very familiar type of scent. She then smelled Momus. "It smells like you....and it's...." she took in another breath of air. "Intoxicating. Other than that, it looks like a changeling queen guest bedroom. There are even spots on the walls for cocoons." She began to radiate untold amounts of lust and began to try to project them onto her partner while she kissed him
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:25 am

Sitting with himself at the place imat the party with the most alcohol was Carbon Copy.  Both of him was hunched down, trying to be unnoticable.  He managed to avoid eye contact with anything but the table and his glass.  Overall, he was bored.  Very quiet, and very bored. Then, he usually was, without someone worth talking to.

This tended to happen a lot at parties, he supposed. Well, big, high class parties anyway. He would arrive, in his dual splendor, donate a couple things of blood, and immediately lose track of the most relatable ponies at the party. Then he'd try to chat with a few nobles, remember how much he hated chatting with nobles, and go to slowly get one of him drunk.

This was, of course, the first big high-class party he had ever been to. Maybe he was doing something wrong? His sober self scanned the crowd for anyone who wasn't an old-money boring stupid unicorn noble to talk to. If he spotted one, he'd hand control to Sober Carbon, and go have a nice time. If not, he would simply continue to enjoy what he sincerely hoped was complementary drinks. Cadance knew he wasn't exactly rolling in bits.

Drunker Carbon refilled his glass, and requested another bottle of whatever-the-buck.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:33 am

Purse might have found that, yes, while Sugary would cooperate, he would cling to her a fair bit before finally keeping his distance as he held her pants and panties he had been trying to take off, and then set them along with the rest of her clothes as he accomodated himself on the bed.

Where as Card spoke, Sugary was quieter as he sat crosslegged towards Purse, member twitching in arousal and anticipation, and making soft snorts and neighs along with some ear and tail flicks after nodding to her as if he were a regular pony being held back by an invisible fence away from the mare he sought, which might put into question if he was probably a bit more feral than he seemed, or if he was just that horny for the lovely mare before him, or both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next