OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}

Go down 
+10
Xereth
Mr. Market
BronzeFog
Brony_Khaos
DualThrone
WiserOdin032402
deanbrony
Pseudologia Fantastica
Ician
Star Sentinel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Blade watched as Arianwyn let her marehood slowly pull his length into its embrace. His girth would push past her inner walls, which were slick from the orgasm that she had a few minutes back. He thought he would be disappointed by the pause, but was proven wrong by the pegasus continuing her descent. Blade smirked at the compliment and returned the kiss. "Well, you have to be either amazing in bed or be big to get this job, but I think I fit both categories." He said while he right caressed her flank while the other went to touch her back. The mare's head would be above his own and could probably rest her head onto his own though his horn might poke her if she tried.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:38 pm

"Alright, love." Momus responded, smiling softly down at his halfling as he slowly pulled his hips back, and he pushed back in as he pressed his lips to hers. Tonight, he intended to be the perfect gentlestallion. I hope I'm making the right choice here...I couldn't stand hurting you, I hope you realize that. But you're latching on hard, and I'm really not sure that that will bring you anything but pain. It's been hard for me to make myself stay with you this long...
He continued to thrust into her gently, slowly but surely building up a rhythm with her, watching her always and trying to make sure she was enjoying this time together just as much as he was. Or at least, as much as was appropriate.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:08 am

Silver's eyes get a little wider as the doppelganger kisses her, but she automatically kisses back and gives the other mare a hug. "Mmm... I mean no insult to you or this very affectionate and pleasant mare who's seems to be the snuggliest person I've ever met, but isn't 'the little one' as you call her a construct of some kind? My eldest sister is a somewhat obsessive scholar in the area of magitechnology and from what she's said about magical copies and constructs, they never have free will and certainly lack the ability to do anything that their master doesn't want them to. Refusing to feed seems remarkably free-willed." She hugs the doppelganger close, though, and lightly cuddles her as she talks to the Heiress.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:25 am

Heiress Blood Moon leaned down and nuzzled Aura. The changeling's laugh was music to her ears. She felt the changeling feeding, sighing and cuddling Aura, though shifting the changeling into a more breastfeeding friendly position. She ran a hand through Aura's mane. "Such a beautiful being. How could anypony dare hurt you?" She realized that Silver was still in the room, and turned her head towards the pony. "I.....I don't know much about her. She sort of....I made her. I was lonely, I needed someone to help me through the loneliness. She.....She seems to be based on me but different. She resides within me when she's inactive, but she asks to be let out from time to time. I....I've tried to teach her how to speak, but she relies on our link to speak with me. I wish I knew more...... And she has a will of her own. So far she looks and acts like me. I wish I knew more. Could I meet with Viridian at some point? Though I want the little one to be in top shape for any examination. I need your answer on consenting to feeding her."

The Little One looked into Silver's eyes, with pleading in her eyes. She wanted this badly. Compared to Blood Moon, the Little One, despite being the pinnacle of what would be considered beauty, she looked a tad sickly in comparison to Blood Moon.

Diamond smiled, her blush reddening, and she let out another squeak/chirp combination as Momus thrust inward. Her exclamation was cut off by a kiss, and she pulled him deeper into it. I don't want you to leave. Please don't. I need you. Without you, I'd still be a self destructive and stupid pony, stuck in a self destructive spiral. Please.....please don't leave... Diamond followed Momus's gentle rhythm, feeling each wave of pleasure wash over her. She moaned lightly into the kiss, feeling her eyes flutter.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:26 am

Silver smiles over to Aura. "Yes, there is a beauty and elegance about her. People underrate the beauty of the raven shades, I think, and the appeal of the exotic." As she says the second thing, she nuzzles at Little One and then kisses her again. "Mmm... I think Viridian would be delighted at you. An interview with the vampire would make her entire year, hands down. You must be ancient and will remain long into the future, and even if you were a complete shut-in you'd be able to tell her more about the currents of history than any of her books." She purses her lips, considering the question of allowing Little One to feed on her, before she smiles and nods. "So Little One... would you prefer cartoid or jugular? Personally, I would prefer the jugular... sipping of the deoxygenated blood of the vein would have fewer ill effects on me. But I imagine that the oxygen-rich blood of the cartoid would be tastier and more nutritious." She looks at Blood Moon. "Will you remain near, Heiress? I'm sure the process is safe enough but since she's never partaken, it would comfort me if a vampire of long experience was at hand."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Purse couldn't help but feel a little but cluttered with the wings, faces and hands all over her from two stallions who were each quite a big bigger than her both in broadness and in height. Still though they never got crushing, both had the brains to actually let her dictate the pace at least for now while she nibbled on Wild's ear and loosened Sugary's shoulders as much as she could manage.

"Okay boys, calm down." She giggled when Sugary played with her chest fluff, dropping down onto her back and sliding off the foot of the bed, getting up on her knees and pulling them to the end with her hands. She was surprisingly strong for such a tiny mare.

"Looks like you two are ready for the real fun." she remarked casually as her hands again stroked their lengths, faster than she had before. Her face was a look of such innocence it couldn't be anything but fake.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:51 am

Aura heard them speak of her, and blushed a dark sage color, blinking rapidly and staring down at the floor sheepishly, mumbling softly. "Yeah, you might think so, but most ponies don't shrug off the events of the invasion very easily...And I've never seen any hold grudges like ponies can..." She looked at Silver quietly. "...You really consider me exotic?" She asked with a slight frown of thought, glancing at the Heiress a moment, still blushing as she relaxes into Moon. "And they hurt me because I'm weak. I barely get to feed so I'm rarely healthy."
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:01 am

Momus broke the kiss after a few moments, and lowered one hand along Diamond's side, lifting it up to her chest and simply feeling her body gently. She seemed to be enjoying herself so far, and while he was a bit nervous about possibly ruining this lovely moment by being too forceful, he wasn't going to waste an opportunity to be more intimate. Especially considering that this little lady's love for him was so easily detected by him, and he had a sneaking suspicion that he loved her back. Now if only empathic senses could work on oneself, that would make life so much easier.
"Diamond..." he grunted out with another short thrust, "You getting close?" I've really got to curse my not doing this very often...guess living on what amounts to pure adoration does have its drawbacks...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:20 am

Sugary felt somewhat disappointed that he didn't get to keep playing with Purse's chest and her extra tuft of fur and wings for that matter, but he didn't really mind either. In fact, he chuckled when she pulled both stallions towards her as the aura went away, but his horn still shone in stand-by. He smiled broadly with a glint in his eyes as he watched her stroke him and Card faster still this time, a light bit of pre-cum coming out of him by now as well as he lay on the bed. "Mmm~ It's still fun anyway... But can you blame us for feeling grabby with you? Just say the word, and I'll do it again~" He'd hold back for now, but it was clear he would jump her on even a brief command by now as his deep but fairly quiet breathing and snorting would show he had quite a bit of self-restraing going on against instinct.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:57 am

Heiress Blood Moon kissed Aura, right on the lips, then pulling back. "Shhh. Those are feeling of sadness, unhappy feelings. They aren't needed here. You are perfect just as you are, ponies in Canterlot be damned. Your time here will make you much stronger." She began to kiss Aura, moving from her cheeks, to her neck, down across her breasts and abdominal region, then kissing right between Aura's legs, pushing her tongue into the changeling's neathers, giving them a quick once over and giving her clitoris a quick kiss. Blood Moon then stood up, using one hand to hold Aura and the other to move back some of the covers. "I hope you don't mind, but I need to set you down and do something." She set Aura down and tucked the changeling in. "There won't be visible blood, feel free to join if the mood hits you, if it doesn't, just watch, it's not something you'll see ever again." 

She turned towards Silver "She's going to be drinking from your jugular, no questions asked. I'd love to tell you a story, but I'll tell you after the feeding. Now, I need you to remove your clothing, all of it. Feeding is safest when done completely naked. I'm speaking from experience."

The Little One removed her undergarments, setting them aside. She then began to try and help Silver remove her clothing.

Diamond felt Momus break off the kiss. She purred as Momus continued thrusting, feeling him run a hand up her side, the delicate and gentle motion exciting her, then she opened her eyes as she felt him feeling her up. "C-close? I th-" Then Momus hit one of her more sensitive spots. "OOOoooh!" Her body was racked with an orgasm, causing her vaginal muscles to clench tightly around Momus's stallionhood. Her masculinity sprayed it seed onto her stomach, leaving a hot and sticky mess. Meanwhile, her femininity drenched Momus's shaft. She let out all of the air in her lungs, then sharply inhaled.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:31 am

Silver gently catches at Little One's hands to stop her. "So for her to feed from me, drinking from a vein on my neck, she needs me to be completely naked? She looks skeptical. "Surely you're just having a joke at my expense, Duchess. Not that I have any issue with being naked, especially in intimate circumstances with company in whose presence I feel safe and at ease, but I fail to see how drinking blood from my neck requires the entirety of my body to be exposed."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:14 am

Arianwyn moaned before she started sliding up and down on Blade's shaft slowly, her inner walls trying to squeeze out the seed out of the stallion's member. She was tempted to lie her head down on his before remembering the horn, which gave her another idea. She grabbed the horn with both hands before she sped up her ascends and descents on Blade's pole, moaning everytime she went down from the grinding.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:32 pm

Aura watched the Little One, as the heiress called her, strip and then blushed from her tucked in spot, then blinked as her magic detected some residual "lust" energy from the closet. She stealthily slid from the bed and over there, opening it and paling as the first thing she sees is a massive strap-on that looked too big for even the Heiress. "..." She moved on and looked around, glancing back at the Heiress, Silver, and the Little One every little while, before she emerged from the closet with something behind her back and slowly walked up behind the Heiress, before aiming carefully, a mischievous grin on her face, and soon pushed a vibrating dildo within the larger mare, playfully moving it up and down and grinding it against her walls.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Wild Card hummed happily for the duration of the ear nibbles, though as they stopped and Purse slid off the bed, he tilted his head slightly in curiosity as to what she might be doing next. No matter what it was though, Wild looked forward to it. Being dragged down the bed by the smaller thestral surprised him greatly, but what surprised him more was the fact Sugary was being dragged by her as well.

Wild then nodded in response to Purse's little statement, and as she stroked his member faster than before he let out a long, audible moan of pleasure, the pre that was on his shaft now beginning to coat it to make it slick and much easier to stroke - along with the extra pre that was oozing out of his tip slowly making its way down his length with the aid of gravity. "Mm~ Sugary has got a point, Purse~ That body of yours is just too good not to caress~" He added on in agreement, gazing at the thestral's innocent face and smiling at her, his eyes flashing pink again for only her to see. The pegasus then leaned back a little, placing his hands on the bed behind him to steady himself as he watched Purse tend to both him and Sugary again.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:34 pm

The stallion let her work his length while giving slow thrust to push himself deeper into her. He gave a small moan or two from their slow pace though it changed after his horn was touch. The stallion signaled his pleasure by a loud groan that echoed through him as he rose and dropped his hips while keeping up with the pegasus on top of him. His hands went to grab her flanks and give them a small squeeze while his horn still failed for glow.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:38 pm

With Diamond squeezing his length strongly, Momus knew what needed to be done. He relaxed ever so slightly, and he moaned out softly as his member spasmed inside of her, letting loose a spray of his own personal baby batter into her. Shivering in the moments after his climax, he laid against her body, letting his face rest on the bed next to her, their chests pressed together. "Your belly's wet..." he complained weakly, almost certainly sarcastically. Especially considering how he then adjusted his position so he could nibble lightly on her ear.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:16 am

Blood Moon looked at Silver like she was crazy, the regained her calm look. "Silver, I take it you've never seen what happens when clothing causes one of the two parties involved to shift during the feeding process. It's not pretty. That's the lesson I learned from one of the only two ponies I've killed, the other one being a vampire hunter who killed my mother. There was nothing I could do to save him, there was blood everywhere. I then studied medicine for twenty years and figured out that there was nothing I could have done anyhow. Just humor me. Please. And I'm not a duchess ye-" She was cut off by something vibrating being placed in her neathers, then moved from each vaginal wall. "OOOooooh....okay then. Aura, I'm assuming you're behind me. There's a strap-on fitting for that toy over by the co-UCH." She took a moment to catch her breath. "Feel free to join when we get set up." 

The Little One made a whimper, looking at Silver. She wanted Silver to let go of her hands. She was being extremely patient despite the promise of nourishment.

Diamond felt Momus climax, filing her up with his seed, causing some minor expansion. She sighed as the both mellowed out, feeling Momus relax onto her. She wrapped her arms around him. She heard him comment about her belly being wet. Her breathing was lazy, and so was her speech. "Ha....oh.....that's the first time.....you've seen me climax......though....that's the first time I've climaxed in my true form. I really...didn't expect to be so messy. And....you had...quite the load." She leaned up and kissed into Momus' neck, then lay back down, giggling as he nibbled her ear.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:42 am

Silver nuzzles at Little One gently but gives Blood Moon a dim look. "Heiress, however much I'm willing to do this for Little One, you're giving urgent warnings and no details. I still have no reason to remove my clothes so Little One can feed and you've made no attempt to explain how clothes complicate the feeding process. For that matter, you've made no attempt to explain anything about the process itself. If you cannot do that, I cannot give permission. It's really quite simple."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:26 am

Aura giggled at Moon's reaction. "Mhm~!" She smiled warmly and retracted the vibrator, wandering off to find the fitting piece for the dildo and taking a little while to do so before attaching it and setting it beside her as she sat on the bed, waiting for the Vampires and Silver to get into correct position or whatever they needed to do. She had a small smile on her face, not like she was eager, but like she'd be joining for the fun of it, like she was bored, or just affected by the lust spreading through the entire building, as it felt like that to Aura, and it did affect her.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Arianwyn was pleased with the stallion's reaction, causing her to grin and start sliding up and down even faster and harder, making sure to go balls-deep every time. After a few moments, she would stop and slowly rise off Blade's crotch and lead him to bed if Blade would allow this. After that, she would climb on the bed and lie on her stomach, rising her butt towards Blade.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Momus gently pressed his body to Diamond's, a smile crossing his face, "Well, not so much seeing as much as feeling, love. I hope you enjoyed it, as much as I did." He nibbles a bit more at her ear and rubs his hand against her breast some more, quite contently, "We should get cleaned up soon, you know..."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:00 pm

"Okay, you want to know what happened?" Blood Moon made a gesture, causing The Little One to cover her ears. "I accidentally tore a stallion's throat out. Muscles, circulatory system bits and all. Why? It was my first time feeding and we were both wearing clothing. What a happy eighteenth birthday I had. First feeding, my stallionfriend says 'Hey, how about I be your first' and I say 'Hey, that sounds good'. We decided to ignore my mother's warning and stayed in our clothes. We use the standard feeding posistion with me lying down, him lying face up on top of me. We begin the process, I find his jugular and insert one of my fangs into it, we lay there as I drink, but then, he shifts his weight slightly, which causes him to slide across my dress, and then there's blood everywhere and he's clutching the remains of his neck as I try to stop the bleeding." Blood Moon buried her face in her hands, sobbing quietly. She looked up, the skin around her eyes looking reddened. "Anyhow, the feeding process involves a vampire piercing the skin and placing a fang..." She opened her mouth and pressed her thumb up against one of her fangs. "Sharp, sturdy, hollow. Made for the consumption of blood and other liquids. Normally, the vampire can then manipulate the blood flow with their magic to make sure they don't drink too much. Sadly, the Little One has no ability to use her powers, since she let them decay, so I will be manipulating your blood flow. That is, if you accept. Also, the licking and kissing she was doing was not just something erotic. She was checking your muscle structure and attempting to numb the pain receptors there with the last bit of her magic." Blood Moon had managed to recover by that point, regaining her composure again.

The Little One moved her hands from her ears, and went back to licking and kissing Silver's neck, her minuscule magic beginning to take effect.

Diamond let out another moan as Momus rubbed her breast some more, lying there. "Mmmmmm....I very much enjoyed that......and...yes, we should....get cleaned up. I really don't feel like moving though.........." Her eyes fluttered a bit, but she managed to stay awake. She kissed Momus on the cheek, a smile gleaming on her face. "Could you carry me there, my prince?"
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:13 am

Silver listens to Blood Moon's story, hugging Little One against her softly as she does. When Blood Moon finishes explaining, she looks deeply troubled and conflicted. She looks down to the little doppelganger and then very gently places her hands over Little One's ears. "Blood Moon, I mean nothing by this, but you make this process sound so dangerous that a tiny movement can kill the one being fed. I'm willing to do Little One this kindness but... I cannot take the sort of senseless risk you're describing. What you're talking about sounds like something that being naked wouldn't prevent and as kind and cute and sweet as the Little One is, the both of you are strangers to me and you talk about endangering myself in a way that would be difficult if I was doing a kindness for my family." She looks genuinely sad at this. "I... I don't know what to do Heiress since you describe the state of Little One as perilous."
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:34 am

"Diamond, I'm a princess. Not a prince." the royal chastised, though he did stand, slipping his arms underneath her form gently, "But yes, I'll carry you, my silly changeling. We're going to need to find you some clothes afterwards, now that I think about it."
Thusly, he carried her into the attached bathroom, almost like a groom taking his bride into their home. A bit of a shocking feat, given his normal stature compared to hers, though he clearly found no reason to question it. He lit his horn as they entered, turning the faucets of the shower until he felt confident with them, and then he simply stepped into the stream, letting his body shield Diamond's from the initial shock of the warm water, and letting him assure himself that it was not too hot as he set her feet on the floor. He smirked for a moment, then sighed ever so slightly, "So, how do I stop being so ridiculously tall? I'm tired of these strangely long legs, love; strange enough walking, I doubt I could even run with these gangly things. Much less, I'm too far away from my favorite pillows."
As if to emphasize that fact, he rubbed one hand on her side, right beside her left breast, before running it down her side, a bit too slowly to be anything but a tease.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:48 am

Aura decided to talk now, doing so quietly and shyly. "I think you should just forgot what you think and go with your instincts...I know it's kinda cliche for the changeling to say 'follow your heart', but it's true, you need to listen to your heart and not your brain, that'll just complicate things, trust me." She mumbled and stared at her lap, where she held the strap-on she was going to use on the Heiress, but now she seemed a little nervous. She never really spoke her thoughts out loud, and that much was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next