OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}

Go down 
+10
Xereth
Mr. Market
BronzeFog
Brony_Khaos
DualThrone
WiserOdin032402
deanbrony
Pseudologia Fantastica
Ician
Star Sentinel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Blade thought about the question for a moment before speaking up again, the dildo still moving at its regular pace. "Depends if you're okay with anal." His thumb rubbed against her second hole though he would stop if the mare said she disliked it or was simply uncomfortable with such a thing. His tongue would take the place of his thumb if Arianwyn said it was something she liked and was comfortable with. It was his job to please the people at the party after all. The thought of simply shaping his magic energy to please the all the mare's holes, but she seemed persistent in pleasing him. It was a bit disappointing since he did like doing that.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:05 am

The Little One happily hummed as Silver broke off the kiss and rolled over, giving the young vampire access to her neck. She slowly ran her top teeth over Silver's neck, lightly nibbling until she felt the pulsing of Silver's jugular. Her fangs came out, but she patiently waited, looking at Blood Moon.

Blood Moon then channeled a strange red magic into her horn, touching a finger to it, and then to her lips. "There's a potion of vigor by you on the bedside table, Aura. Now then, I have a feeding to manage." Blood Moon climbed on top of Silver and the Little One, the vampiress seemingly weighing nothing, even while on top of Silver. "Now then, I'm going to control the flow of your blood through a kiss. I can't let the little one gorge herself. It'll make her sick. And before you ask, yes it has to be a kiss. Vampiric magic isn't called 'romantic' magic for nothing." Blood Moon didn't even let Silver respond before locking the mare in a kiss, pushing her tongue against Silver's lips, requesting a seemingly deeper kiss. Meanwhile the vampiric magic went to work, flowing through Silver's body. It created a strange sensation throughout.

The Little One bit down, causing one of her fangs to pierce into Silver's jugular. But rather than painful, the experience was translated into a strange and arousing bliss instead. Most likely the work of the vampiric magic. Rather than blood going everywhere, some of the blood slowly flowed into the Little One's fang, siphoning a little bit of the flowing blood into her instead. She closed her eyes and let out a muffled moan as the first bit of blood flowed into her, health finally finding its way back to her form.

Diamond let out a low chirrup as Momus dried her off, his touch going over all of her, the stimuli from Momus making her extremely happy. She followed Momus back into the room, giggling as she went in. "Right, let's enjoy ourselves. I have just the thing if we have to head out." She reverted to her unicorn form, then let go of Momus' hand, reaching behind her ear and into her pocket dimension. She drew a wonderbolts uniform, one of the skintight flight suits, modified to fit her horn, and slowly put it on, then zipping it up, pulling the flexible suit tight up against her coat. "My father's always been good to me. Even during my 'wonderbolts phase'. He even got me a suit when I asked for one. Anyhow, what do you think?" She said, moving herself in such a way as to present all of herself to her lover.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:24 am

Wild Card let out a soft moan of pleasure as Purse continued to tend to his member. The feel of her long tongue against his stallionhood sent signals of bliss through his body, and her soft and gentle hands stroking him only added to that - how they ran up and down his length was heavenly, plus her rather dexterous fingers added that little extra something to the feel.

Wild chuckled and softly sighed. "I could say something about a thief's finger-work being some of the best around, and right now it certainly shows~" He commented dreamily, his own dexterous fingers stroking Purse's ears along with the tufts of fur on them. He did decide to move one hand from the thestral's ears down to her boobs, lightly cupping one in his hand and squeezing lightly before massaging it, doing whatever he could right now to give the mare some pleasure in return to her actions.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:05 pm

"Rrrrrwwwwrrr." Momus growled at her as she twirled, having turned around as she released his hand. Within a few moments, making sure she'd finished putting on her little show, he grabbed her and pulled her quite forcibly onto the bed, likely hard enough to elicit an "oomph" from her, but it would be cut short by his lips pressing against hers.
Pulling away after just a moment, he whispered sultrily to her, "You're my Wonderbolt now." And not even giving her another moment to fight, he wrapped his arms around her, pressing her breasts right into his bosom, and simply grinning at her like an idiot.
"Though, I always thought those outfits were designed to better accentuate a pegasus's build." he mused after a bit, letting his grasp on her relax a bit as he stared into her eyes, "I wonder what my lovely little angel would look like with feathers?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Arianwyn moaned as the stallion started rubbing around her second hole with his thumb. "Aahn~.. Well, to be honest, this 'anal' thing is kind of new to me~ I'm open for the idea, though.." she said before shivering as Blade replaced his skilled thumb with his wet and warm tongue, licking around her butthole. "And I'd rather feel your original shaft inside my pussy and that magic of yours somewhere else~" she said and again moaned from the pleasure her both holes were receiving.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:13 pm

Blade pulled his tongue away before speaking. "That's probably better than what I was thinking." He admitted before pulling his dildo out of her. He knew that he couldn't simply shove it into her plot since that would hurt and turn her off, especially since she still a virgin to it. "I'm going to be gentle for this part then." His energy cock simply prodded her second entrance while the stallion kissed his flanks. What he said was only part of the reason as to why he was doing this. The main reason was because it would be awkward for him to take her in the current position while having his dildo moving in and out of the mare. One of them would have to move at some point.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:24 am

Silver was discernibly ready to respond to Blood Moon telling her that the feeding would be controlled by what amounted to a magic kiss, and certainly to ask about why it would be called romantic magic and by whom, when Blood Moon actually kisses her. Although the mare presses into it and begins to stroke softly over the vampiress' sides, Blood Moon can feel her body get tense when Little One punctures her jugular and the euphoric and arousing sensations that the magic produce don't seem to diminish her tension one iota. The reaction seems to be on a deeper-than-conscious level because Silver remains trading kisses and caressing Blood Moon as if nothing is wrong.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:27 pm

Aura saw the potion and lazily scooted over, grabbing it and drinking quietly, her grogginess slowly fading as she smiled brightly, then blinked as she saw the Little One bite down on Silver's neck, the changeling paling slightly and wincing. She then blinked, sensing something. She felt no pain coming from Silver, instead, the love bug felt Silver be both tense and relaxed, but Aura still did not like seeing what she was seeing, so she took a deep breath and turned so she was sitting on the bed, facing away from the other three, still pale and near-hyperventilating.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:28 pm

Blood Moon felt Silver run her hands over her side, eliciting a shiver from the vampiress. She snaked her tongue between the mare's lips, playing with Silver's tongue using her own. Feeling Silver tense up, she ran a hand through Silver's mane, then moved it down to Silver's neck checking for undue tension. Her other hand slid along Silver's side, lightly and slowly caressing the mare, attempting to reduce her tension. She kept Silver's blood flow slow while keeping her concious, making sure the Little One was getting just enough blood to make her healthy again.

The Little One let out a moan as more blood flowed through her single fang and into herself, bringing the color back to her, strengthening her muscles and bringing the light and life back into her body. She moved a hand up to fondle Silver's breasts, using a finger to flick Blood Moon, as if to say 'She's mine. Remember that.'

"Oooho, does my little noble li-" She was cut off as she was pulled onto the the bed, eliciting an "Oomph!" as she landed on her back, and before she could react, Momus was kissing her, and she was possessed with the same sense of bliss from earlier, melting into the kiss. Feeling him break off, she listened to him speak and felt him wrap his arms around her. "Rrwr indeed. Is a certain stallion feeling dominant today? You're taking charge very often today."

She pondered Momus' question for a minute, then remembered what she was going to say. "Well, I went through a Wonderbolts phase at about 16. I wanted everything Wonderbolts, so my father took me to watch all the shows. I even tried to join the academy, they tailored a suit for me and told me that they were sorry I couldn't try out, but that I had the devotion to become a Wonderbolt. Magical flight was considered skilless at the time. But you know, now that I think about it, I've never been a pegesai before..." She felt his grip relax as she returned his gaze, noticing the lack of pain eye contact with him was creating. She snapped her fingers as she transformed, her horn disappearing, but as she turned into a pegesai, something was wrong. She didn't feel anything new on her back or filling the wing slots on her suit. "What the heck?" She turned and looked for her wings over her shoulder.

Last edited by Wiserodin032402 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:35 pm

Arianwyn slightly frowned as the dildo was removed from her slit, already starting to miss the feeling of being filled after such a short moment. She blushed profusely once he prodded her second hole, being glad that the stallion promised to be gentle with her for now. She was new to anal and didn't want to experience too much pain for the first time. The pegasus started to think about a new position that would allow her to be penetrated by the magical dildo in the butt while her pussy would be rutted by Blade's shaft. "Shall I go on the side?~ Or do you have a better position in mind?~" she asked Blade.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:31 pm

"Well, I have been in a room with a very, very sexy mare all night. Can you blame me for being a little...possessive. Much less, you were sending all that lust my way, it would have been rude to not take the invitation." Momus whispered into her ear, relaxing as she spoke about her youthful obsession. He smiled at her and just let her prattle on.
Until she shifted form.
He stared at the lack of wings.
"Diamond...where are your wings? Why don't you have wings? WHERE ARE YOUR WINGS? WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING WINGS?!!"
He rolled her over, rubbing his hands against where her wings should have been, practically screaming his head off, certainly loud enough to be heard outside of the room for quite some distance. "WHERE!"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Aura had soon shook off the surprise and fear from seeing what was happening, realizing she was not in pain, and Aura smiled weakly, soon biting her lip as she gazed at the other mares, she blinked and looked down, seeing something surprising. Her ovipositor had come back out to play. She blushed a sage green at the sight of it, then set down the vibrator she was holding and poked her pseudo-shaft gently, sighing and looking to Moon. What Aura got to see was the mare's backside just above Silver's. Aura crawled over hesitantly and placed her hands on Moon's hips, taking a deep breath and she lined herself up. But then she was hit by the force of what felt like a Changeling Royal's Influence Field, and she flinched, her aim going awry and the changeling accidently thrusted into Silver's marehood, the changeling gasping softly and blinking rapidly as she realized she was in the wrong mare. "U-um...S-sorry, Silver..." She squeaked out, momentarily forgetting the influence field that had hit her. After she remembered, she sent a mental nudge to the one with the field, like she was asking 'What the hell?'
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Silver actually starts relaxing ever so slightly, her instinctual tension over having a sharp object piercing her jugular being forced down by her arousal and enjoyment of the passionate softness of Blood Moon. She sighs pleasantly into the kiss and keeps caressing the vampiress, shuddering lightly as Little One fondled one of her breasts, and gave her hand a chiding tap as if to tell her 'don't do that'.

She'd been aware of the other naked mare in the room the entire time although until the precise moment where Aura penetrated her, she hadn't noticed that the other mare had... extras. The penetration pretty much undoes all of Blood Moon's work in a single fell swoop as Silver goes completely tense. More to the point, however, the surprising surge of pleasure, feeling of fullness, and her mind registering that some random person has suddenly jammed what she initially thinks is a sex toy into her marehood causes her to jump and wrench her neck quite hard and quite abruptly to a position where she can see who's done this.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:09 pm

"I-I'll take that as a compliment." Purse squeaked from down below as she briefly used her mouth for talking again before going back to what it had been doing a moment before. The little thestral was clearly pacing herself to not make things uneven when they got going, though she hoped Sugary would progress in some manner soon or else they would have a bit of difficulty keeping each other in sync.

The small mare occasionally had to push her top hat up to keep it out of the way whenever her head dipped at too low of an angle. Why she didn't just take it off was probably a good question but then it seemed that questioning every strange thing about Purse would probably take all night.

She gave a bit of a bump backwards to Sugary, encouraging him to put away his tongue in favor of something else for now.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:01 am

Purse's bump; So simple in it's action and yet so grand in its message straight towards Sugary's instincts. It was encouraging, it was invigorating, and it very quickly caused him to neigh softly and deeply and pull his tongue out, but not without getting in one more good taste of her.

She was in a classical position already, so all he needed to do was to grab her belly from behind, letting Card play with her breasts as much and however as he wanted, and edged his shaft right over to her treasure cove to dig in deeper with his other tool, at first grinding the tip on her experimentally, and then slowly inching his way in if she didn't actually reject him by that point, the thrusts light until a better pace was set between them.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:48 am

Wild Card groped and squeezed Purse's breasts with his hand as he let out small sighs and moans as Purse licked his member, smiling to himself after her small squeak of words in response to what he had said. 'It's rather quiet to be honest.' 'Probably because Purse's mouth is kind of busy. You of all ponies should know about manners.' 'Manners?' 'Yeah, don't speak with your mouth full.' He thought to himself, rolling his eyes and simultaneously laughing in his mind.

Then Wild felt Purse being moved by something, and looked over at Sugary, who was now lightly thrusting for now. Jealousy slightly flowed through the pegasus, so he quickly turned back to watching Purse tend to his shaft to avoid the emotion from rising up even more-so. 'I wonder what she feels like back there, and what she tastes like even.' 'Well we've already felt with our fingers... as for taste. Dunno.' 'Are you two honestly wondering about that? Purse is, how you say Cheshire, "sucking us off" and you two are complaining? Some days I feel you can't be pleased.' He carried on thinking to himself, before just sitting back and enjoying the sensation of his length being encompassed by the warmth of the thestral mare's mouth, along with the playful accompaniment of her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:32 am

"I wouldn't say better, just different." He said as his magic went to open a drawer from the dresser nearby. A small bottle of lube hovered towards the dildo before it moved away from her back door. In order to keep the mare entertained, he quickly placed his fingers into her and slowly worked them in and out of her. Meanwhile, his magic uncapped the bottle and poured the liquid onto the magical object. His other hand made sure that the entire thing was covered so that it could prod her entrance. "Alright, do you wish to be on top or on your side?" He asked and would react accordingly. If she went with being indifferent or siding with his option, then he tell her to turn around as he went to lay down on the bed. If she was against then he would let her shift onto her side. "Alright, on the count of three." He said before he readied his dildo as he would either wait for her to ease herself down onto him or start rubbing her wet entrance with his length.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Blood Moon sensed Aura wanted to play some more, but then felt a sudden disturbance, and in that instance of distraction, Aura misses and gets Silver instead, causing Silver to suddenly try to sit up. Blood Moon went straight into action, switching her mind over to the Little One and having her open her mouth and stopping feeding, which couldn't have been timed better as the Little One got its last sip. The moment the fang was removed, the hole in Silver's neck and jugular healed itself instantly. 

The Little One held Silver with its now iron grip as Blood Moon tucked her feet into Aura's armpits, lifting her up, out of and off of Silver and flinging herself and Aura onto another part of the bed. "Sorry about that, Silver. There seems to be another changeling royal in the building who isn't too happy and maybe let out their influence field. I'm terribly sorry for Aura's miss. And before you ask, her equipment is standard for a changeling royal. Anyhow, thank you for helping the Little One. I really owe you a lot. And so does the Little One."

The Little One then loosens its grip on Silver, playfully kissing her ears and completely oblivious to the fact that there was or had been conflict at all. She was much healthier and she felt much warmer.

Diamond was looking over her shoulder when she realized Momus was staring at her lack of wings. Then he started shouting about her wings. She could only respond with "I don't know! They're n-" And she was rudely and suddenly rolled over, and while this was going on, she was hit with Momus' field of influence, which contained a strange cocktail of emotions that hurt her to think about. As Momus felt the two parallel scars on her back, she started crying. "MOMUS! STOP! PLEASE! I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY WINGS ARE!" She just barely sobbed those words out. She tried to get up, but couldn't.

There was a sudden knocking on the door that Purse, Sugary, and Wild Card were in. "Hello? Is anyone here?" It came from a male voice outside the door. That voice was then followed by another, more feminine voice. "Don't knock, I know they must be in the midst. Airy, I'll need you to open the door for me." 

"Right away Ms. Melody." The male voice said as the door opened, revealing an orange pegesai with an orange mane and tail, wearing a suit, and with a noticeable set of fangs and black sclera. He stepped aside as a mare, standing 6' 2" and wearing a delightfully simple strapless dress that went down to her ankles and accentuated her almost D-sized bust. Her mane was long, black and kept well groomed. Her coat was dark grey, and her eyes seemed to be ones for detail. She turned towards the stallion holding the door open. "Airy, you're dismissed for the night. And please, let me remind you to refer to me as Octavia. Ms. Melody doesn't suit me very well." 

The vampony let out a sigh of relief and left out the hallway, closing the door behind him. Octavia eyed the threesome, recognizing the top hat instantly. "Ah, Purse Cutter, we meet again. You still have my necklace, you know. And I see you're now stealing the hearts of stallions along with their valuables. I was almost tempted to greet you and and Wild Card back in the ballroom, but I was a bit busy putting on a show. Now then, I'm assuming you've stolen the pony I was supposed to meet with, eh? The one you're currently giving a bit of head. I'm going to guess that the pegesai is Wild Card because the unicorn currently giving you some of his other horn certainly does not fit the bill of a gambling pony, much less the Wild Card." She walked over, sitting next to Wild Card and running a hand through his mane. "I'll take him off your hands if you don't mind. If you'd rather not, I'll take the top hat off your hands."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Purse immediately jumped away when she noticed the vampony, which admittedly took a few seconds more than it would if she hadn't been otherwise occupied; by the time he was dismissed by the grey mare Purse had risen to her feet and had tossed a packet of crisps, what looked like a compass and a rather of.... interesting, objects out of her hat in pursuit of her cane which she now had raised as if to strike somepony with it.

She lowered her cane when the vampony was dismissed with a shake of her head. "Octavia, of all ponies did you really have to be the one to cockblock me with a vampony? Metaphorically speaking." The thestral sighed, looking rather annoyed.

Purse frowned a little, jokingly, and grabbed Wild's other shoulder. "Nu, my stallions; get your own." She said with a jokey pout, pulling Sugary to her other side with her other arm. Purse was obviously okay with it, she just fancied having a little laugh, though whose expense it was at wasn't exactly clear.

"Fine, you can join in." Purse sighed in fake annoyance. "But first, you're way too overdressed for this little private party." Purse admonished with a wag of her finger.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:31 pm

It seemed some things just weren't meant to be. Sugary had Purse in his grasp, he was getting into position, and just as he was about to actually go treasure hunting with his drill, she jumps off and slips out of his grasp, leaving him to fall forward into nothing but empty space as things were tossed bout. He groaned in deep annoyance into the bed at having been left wanting after all that.

Even as Purse pulled him closer to lay claim to him jokingly, the mood for him was now a mix of sexual frustration, sexual desire, and just regular frustration and desire as he now sat there, looking at the tall grey mare before him with a throbbing shaft and the need to just jump a mare; Nearly any mare at this point. Not a word would be uttered by him though. Only his eyes and ears would wander onto what he sought to reflect what he was really thinking, lightly snorting in curious anticipation for now.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:20 pm

"Diamond...." Momus whispered, hearing her cry out at him. He moved up and leaned down, placing his face in front of hers enough that she could meet his eyes if she looked up. If she were brave enough to do so, she'd see that his own eyes, normally yellow, were tinged with green. "Stop crying. I don't care who did this, but I'm going to make sure that they never draw another breath when I am done with them."
In fact, I'm not gonna leave anything left when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:37 pm

Wild Card jumped slightly as the voices spoke outside the door, and then merely stared as the vampony entered... accompanied by the grey cellist mare. He let out a small moan as Purse released his member from her luscious mouth, but that was just an instinctive thing to do for him. The pegasus shivered slightly from the cold reaching his stallionhood, but apart from that he remained motionless and staring at Octavia.

'Oh dear... Gentle's got a hard-on now for classical music mare...' Wild thought as the cellist mare sat down beside him. "Um... we were... supposed to meet up? Oh, and yes, I am Wild Card, Miss Melody... I'm your biggest fan." He said somewhat nervously, even going rather quiet at the end of his sentence and making a few of his minds roll their eyes. It didn't help Gentle that he was completely naked, his length still erect and slick from Purse's saliva, and right now had the thestral tugging on his shoulder and Octavia running her fingers through his mane.

The pegasus looked between the two mares and then smiled, before being reminded in his head to stop being greedy. 'But this way both Gentle and I get our fun with mares we both like. Gentle with hoity-toity-boobalicious cellist mare, and me with tiny-fwoofy-kinky thestral mare.' 'I would prefer it if you didn't call Octavia Melody a "hoity-toity" mare.' 'Either way gentlemen. We should not take both for ourselves. Let Sugary have Purse for now, there is always later and the night is still young.' He thought to himselves, before sighing. "Purse, how about I go with Octavia to another room and leave you and Sugary for now. And before you say anything," Wild leaned close to the thestral's ear, "we can always find some private time together later on~" He whispered so only Purse could hear.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:29 pm

Aura squeaked in surprise as Moon yanked her away, then blinked rapidly as Moon was now actually straddling her while talking to Silver. The love bug was terrified of Silver's reaction, and looked away quietly, staring at the wall and trying to pretend she didn't exist. Something she did far too often. The naughtier part of Aura's mind wanted to try something with Moon some more, and try to keep playing, those thoughts obvious from the psuedo-cock between Aura's legs, still rigid and twitching. But the mare herself was too worried about if Silver might be angry to do anything but wait for her to say anything.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:12 am

Silver momentarily subdues when she finds her attempt to rise blocked by Little One's grasp and feels the sensation of being sipped from cease. Blood Moon identifying the culprit and removing her from the situation makes the tension go away from her body and she relaxes some. She smiles up at Blood Moon as the vampire thanks her, although her smile seems shaky. "You're welcome, Heiress." She then rises, gently pushing aside the gasp of Little One and taking no apparent notice of the doppelgang's affections. She stands and begins to collect her underthings and masquerade costume, saying nothing else although something about her, whether stance or expression or something else, would give an extremely strong vibe of somepony just barely holding it together.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:39 am

"Silver, if you're going to leave, you know the Little One may follow you around the castle. She's going to follow her feelings. I will see you in the morning if you are leaving. I'm sorry for Aura's miss." She turned her attention back to Aura, lying down on the changeling and letting out a sigh. "Why did you have to miss? Silver almost got herself killed......" Blood Moon seemed tired from the whole fiasco, laying heavily on Aura. 

Meanwhile the Little One sat up as Silver got off of her, watching Silver curiously. It made a noise of discontent, trying to get Silver's attention. She instead helped Silver gather her masquerade costume and a few of the mare's undergarments, tapping Silver on the shoulder and offering them to her, a sort of innocence in the doppelganger's eyes.

Diamond met Momus' eyes, and was captivated, the yellow overriding her natural blue in her eyes, making them solid yellow. Though she was still crying, she buried her face in Momus' chest. The tears had stopped, the sobbing had quieted. She had wrapped her arms around Momus, seeking comfort. Something tapped Momus on the shoulder from behind.

"Oh? What's the matter with vamponies? You're in a castle full of them. You haven't seen most of them because they're busy with an orgy in the vampire dormitories. My band decided to join in after we had finished with our concert for the night. I decided not to join them. Though the vampire changelings were very convincing, I almost played monopoly with them." She sat, petting Wild Card. "It's not that I'm overdressed. You're not properly oiled up~"

She then heard Wild speak up. "Oh! A fan? Wild Card is a fan of mine? I'm flattered!" A blush immediately crossed her face of surprise. "Why I never knew! I thought only stuck up nobles liked my music..." She trailed off, then planted a kiss on Wild's lips. She then unzipped the back of her dress, standing up and letting it fall to her ankles, revealing her fancy and frilly black lingerie. She reached into her bra, drawing a vial of body oil and setting it to one side, then removing her bra, revealing that her breasts were a full sized D cup, and that they were sitting in a storage enchantment on her bra. She removed her panties and picked up the body oil, sitting back on the bed. "Now I'm not overdressed. Hey Purse....don't you think it's time to oil up~?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next