OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:17 pm

Blade returns the griffon's smile, "Thank you." He takes a seat at the table and looks Graham up and down, "What did happen to you?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:20 pm

"Long story short; I found my ship, it had a new crew and captain, I tried to take it back, through convincing the new crew to have a mutiny, and they didn't appreciate it." Graham gave a slight sigh. "Not my brightest moment, admitedly. Not sure if it tops attacking a Colt-of-war, but... It's definitely close."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:23 am

Leo turns to Schwarm, "It's about time I got Rain home, I'm sure Spring is worried sick about them. It was a pleasure meeting you." He approaches the thestral and lightly lays a hoof on his shoulder.

Rain Blade turns to see Leo and smiles sheepishly at him, "Ah, hey doc," turning back to Graham he says "Well it was nice talking with you again, I'm sure We'll be back sometime and we can have another chat. I hope things turn around for you." He leaves the bar with Leo.

Phantom Tears reappears in a seat next to Graham, "Well, that was certainly interesting."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:41 am

Schwarm nodded to Leo. "Goodbye," he said as Leo and Rain Blade left the bar. He sat quietly at his seat and sipped from his mug, deciding to remain silent unless spoken to. The steel eagle on his back, however, rotated to stare at Graham.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:21 am

Graham gave a small wave towards Rain as he left, before turning to Phantom when he reappeared.

"I suppose you could say that, yes." He said, noticing Schwarm's automaton staring at him. "Ah... Schwarm? Your bird isn't going to attack me, is it?" He called out, jumping to that conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 2:43 am

Schwarm turned to Graham. "Well... no. Not yet. Not unless you give me sufficient cause." As if I don't already have sufficient cause. "It's just staring. Let it do what it wants."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Graham nodded at Schwarm. "Just checking. I wasn't exatcly sure. Anyway; you needn't worry. I'm not going to give you any reason to attack. I mean, I haven't given you any reason up until now, so why woud that change now, right?" He said, matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:26 pm

"Yes, of course." Schwarm said, getting up from his seat. "Anyway, it's time for me to leave. Goodbye, everyone." He nodded to his acquaintances and moved over to the door, pushing it open. "I have to tend to my shipments and cargo... and finish a contract on pirate elimination." With that, he left the bar quickly and swung the door shut.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:32 pm

Graham widened his eyes at Schwarm's parting message, before donning a knowing look. "That explains a lot, actually..." He then shrugged and stood up, stretching slightly. "I believe I should take my leave as well. Farewell for now." He said as he walked to the door and left.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:52 pm

Just moments after, the door opened again, and through stepped not a pony, not a griffin, but something similar to a wolf. A rather high dark-grey wolf, standing on just two legs and wearing gilded heavy plate armor and a large shield. The wolf looked more of a female (especially with thin-looking face and two slight bulges on her chest), and when she spoke, she also had female-like voice, but it was mixed with growling-like sounds. "Greetings, everyone.." She said and sat down on a stool, her head being close to the ceiling before she did. She turned to the bartender and asked for a blood red wine.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:55 am

Phantom Tears nods to Graham as he leaves and watches the new comer enter. Well, that is certainly something one doesn't see every day... His gaze follows her to the bar, then he gets up and moves a seat near the wolf-girl, leaving a stool empty between them to give her space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38