OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:11 pm

"Well, I wasn't there for a friend... I was more like with a friend.." Arianwyn says and looks towards the door for a good couple of seconds before looking back at Graham. "He's sort of... partially made of ice." She answers his question.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:15 pm

Graham stared at her for a few seconds before replying. "I... See. That must be awfully inconvenient. And, what would your friend happen to be?" He then pasued and looked at the ground for a moment, as if thinking about something, before looking back at Arianwyn. "He wouldn't happen to be a Windigo, would he?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:24 pm

"A Windigo? Naah." Arianwyn answers and waves with her hoof to show disagreement. "He's a.. oversized frost dragon of sorts." She says and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:27 pm

Graham's eyes widened when Arianwyn said dragon. "... Really? But I've always heard that they were a temperamental sort, who didn't like most anyone. I've even seen a few, and they hardly looked like the type that anyone could call a friend. How can you be friends with him?" He asked, cocking his head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:39 pm

Arianwyn giggled at Graham's expression. "He's rather.. different." She said. "It's not a long story, nor is it a very short one." Arianwyn continued, sipping her tea. "In a short variant, I found him in the cave, he was lonely, wanted to have a friend, we talked, we became friends." She finishes her very short version of the story.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:06 am

Graham gaped at Arianwyn. "That's how you became friends? Really? I'm honestly quite suprised. I figured that he would be like a cutthroat that you'd meet at a bar, instead of a lonely chap who wanted friendship. And believe me when I say that cutthroats aren't friendly." He then lowered his eyes to the ground in thought again, before giving an apologetic look to Arianwyn. "Apologies. I must sound a bit like a bigot towards dragons right now. I guess I just don't have enough experience with them to make a judgement."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:13 am

"It's fine." Arianwyn says and sips her tea. "I was surprised too when it happened. I was expecting a fight of my life, but instead it was just a talk. But then again, he's the most gentle being I have ever met, even when I didn't really meet many other ponies.. or griffins, in that case."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:18 am

a small soft silver nimbat ran out from the back room where lightning was hiding and flew up to arianwyn "Did you say dragon?!" she said in an exited high pitch voise.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:21 am

Arianwyn almost jumped in surprise as the nimbat flew up to her and asked her a question in a very high pitched voice. Almost.. too high pitched for Arianwyn's taste. "Yes, yes I did." She said in response.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:23 am

"Hmm... Well, he sounds like a rather nice chap. Nicer then most I've met anyway. I'd be delighted to meet him someday. But not today. I'll need time to.... Build up my nerve." He said while sheepishly scratching his head.
He then looked to the little nimbat. "Well now, who have we here?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:29 am

she began to fly upside-down saying "woooaaah" but before she could continue a beam of light extended from her tail to lightnings outstretched finger which seemed to be pulling the nimbat back. lightning smiled apologetically,"sorry about sparks, she gets exited sometimes, i thought she was still asleep but obviously not." she said still with the apologetic face on.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:06 am

Graham gave a friendly smile to lightning. "Oh, no worries. The little one wasn't a problem."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:16 am

The nimbat sighed and perched herself on the festrals sholder, lightning pulled a chair over and sat next to them to join in the conversation. "hello my name's lightning, and yours?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:22 am

"My name is Graham. It's a pleasure, Lightning." He says, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:39 am

Lightning smiled back "So where abouts did you come from?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:56 am

Vision gives a polite nod to Graham. "Hello, Graham. Pleased to meet you. My name is Vision."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:07 am

Graham first addressed Lghting. "Well, I came from Baltimare. Not originally, however, if that's what you meant. Originally, I came from a reasonably sized island not far from the gryphon kingdoms."
He then turned to Vision, smiling. "And I am pleased to meet you, Vision. I presume you got your name for a reason, yes?" He said, intently.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:41 am

"Oh, of course." Vision smiled. "I am an illusionist. In fact, the rest of us save you and Lightning are still in the illusion of a snow-capped mountaintop." His horn dimmed, and the illusion faded for everypony else. "Would you like to see a demonstration?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:50 am

Graham donned a slighty saddened look at Visions words. "Oh... Um... That's not what I had in mind... But, thank you anyway. And, if it's all the same, I'm fine without seeing the illusion. I've seen the real thing, you see." He said as his saddened look passed.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:51 am

"The... real thing?" Vision cocked his head in curiosity. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:00 am

"Well, I've been wandering equestria for the better part of two years now. One day, I decided that I wanted to climb a mountain, just to see the view." He then adopted a somewhat grouchy look. "It was cold, and I was miserable. I didn't think the view was worth the trouble. Not to say that your illusion isn't as good as the real thing, or that it's a personal offense, but I'd just rather not be put into a poor mood by thinking about how miserable it was on top of that mountain." He then grumbled to himself. "The guide I payed to assist me wasn't even helpful. Not really..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:01 am

"Oh." Vision nodded. "I see." He paused. "So... what about a tropical beach, then?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:04 am

Graham thought about it for a moment, before giving a nod. "If you insist. As long as it's not too much trouble for you, of course."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:09 am

"No, of course it's not." Vision said dismissively. "I have to do this kind of thing all the time at the Canterlot Opera House, and for dozens of ponies to boot. I'll be fine with just one."

His horn glowed, and the scene of the Bar melted away. Behind the walls of the Bar that once was lay a stretch of sand from one end of the horizon to the other, with palm trees swaying in a gentle breeze. The slow waves of a deep-blue sea washed up against the shore. The sky was a light-blue, with the sun hanging above everything and shining its rays down upon the beach.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:18 am

Graham opened his mouth at first to respond to Vision, however he stopped himself, and began to gape at his surroundings. He took a good minute to just take it all in, looking around impressed, before regarding Vision, not taking his eyes off of the illusion. "... Remember how I mentioned I lived on an island? There were beaches there, too, but this.... This is much better then any of them." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next