OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sun shining days. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Sunny smiles kindly at him as she enters, all traces of hostility toward that perv gone. "Thank you for everything. I had a blast." She said, giggling a bit. She started to undress, placing the dress off to the side by her bag, neatly folded when she was done. She then climbed into bed and gave him a brief look with bedroom eyes. "Well, you coming?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:11 pm

Rain Splash gulped as he took his own suit off, "Hehe... Yea." Placing his fedora on top of the folded suit he slid under the covers with Sunshine, smiling a bit shyly as he laid next to her.

((See picture here.))
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:15 pm

Sunshine smiled as he laid next to her and yawned cutely, nuzzling his cheek. She wrapped a hoof around him and pulled Rain close to her. She then proceeded to snuggle close to him. "Mmm... You're pretty soft..."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Rain Splash smiled, "Odd isn't it? I would have thought from being a merc for so long it would have been rough, but noooo, it had to stay teddy bear style." He chuckles nuzzling her muzzle back, kissing her cheek he laid with her, and for once since the day before his friends accident, he was happy.

He scooched closer to her sighing happily as his lidded gaze began to close... Anything could happen. Yet for the moment he was content as he was.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Sunshine smiled and gave his muzzle a quick lick, cuddling him close. "Well I for one love teddy bear fur. I'm more of a fluffy pillow, or so I've been told. What do you think?" She asked, snuggling against him closely. A part of her wondered why she was being so affectionate to Rain. Another part loved it. She decided to listen to that part and continued snuggling him.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:39 am

He blushed at her antics, and the muzzle licking, considering it more than enough permission he stroked her side contemplatively. He teased by humming in thought quite comically, "Hmm I dunno..." He continues petting her side as he beings to smile, "Wait one more time I don't think I got the full measurement..." Petting a bit more he finally nodded, "Yes yes, quite the soft fur you have. I love it." He laid his head on top of hers nuzzling the top of her head with his chin he smiled, and in a slightly stuttery voice, "A-and I love you..."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:40 am

Sunshine smiled and let out a soft purr of contentment from his petting. "I'm glad you approve of my softness. If there is one thing about how I look I care about it's how soft I am." She giggled. She blushed and looked away when he said he loved her. "W-well... I, uh... I think..." She quickly turned her head back around and kissed him on the lips. "I love you too..."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Rain sighed inwardly, melting slightly as she kissed him, "Then at least my love isn't given in vain." He said with a soft smile and he embraces her. Closing his eyes as they cuddle under the bedsheets.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Sunshine wraps her legs around him and keeps him close. "You have given me a wonderful day. I can't thank you enough." She gave him another kiss and nuzzled his cheek, sighing happily as she slowly slipped into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Rain Splash smiles as she falls asleep, "You already have..." He kisses her cheek and drifts off to sleep with her.

The night passes by as Celestia raises the sun, small streaks of sunlight leak through the window curtain onto the two lovers...
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Sunshine slowly opened her eyes to see the still snoozing form of Rain bundled up beside her. She smiled and slowly tried to get out of bed without disturbing him. However, she was closer to the edge of the bed than expected, and as a result, tumbled off the bed, hitting the floor with a thud. "Ow, not again. Every time..."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Rain being famed for heaviest sleeper in Equestria, mumbled slightly and rolled onto his back. Dragons were jealous of how deeply Rain slept.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:02 pm

Sunshine looked at the still snoozing Rain. "Wow. Heavy sleeper." She looked at his sleeping form a bit longer before getting an idea. "This'll teach ya to sleep through my presence." She flew up above him and then dropped down on top of Rain. "Hug attack!" She grabbed and held onto him as she bounced off the bed again, this time taking Rain with her. They both landed on the floor, with Sunshine laughing. "Haha, that was fun."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:56 pm

Sleeping is always nice, you never know what will happen when you sleep, the craziest dreams, the most horrifying nightmares, or the most blush inducing fantasies. This time he was woken up by a mixture of all of them. Tumbling down the bed made him a bit annoyed, but it all melted away when she began laughing, he soon joined in too laughing with her, "Bah, you got me good!"

He leaned against the side of he bed and raised an eyebrow at her, "And what shall we to today Sunny?"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Sunny giggled and gave him a quick kiss, then stood up. "Well first, I'm a little hungry. What do ya say we get some breakfast before anything?" She said, booping him on the nose. Sunshine did a few stretches, inadvertently showing off a few poses for Rain.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:01 am

Rain smiles at the kiss raising an eyebrow at her posing, keeping his wings in check thankfully, "Sounds great, I still have half of what we were supposed to pay at La Centurion, they really should have checked the bag..." He snickers.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:13 am

Sunshine chuckled and stopped stretching. She thought for a moment. 'Maybe I should show it to him now. Meh, after breaky.' She grabbed her bag and put it on. "Well then they are quite ignorant." She put her folded up dress into her bag, followed by the sleeping bag. "Alright, I'm ready to go. After breakfast, I have a special surprise for you."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:15 am

Rain expertly hides a smal blush when she says "surprise" thinking only dirty thoughts about it, shaking them off he nods trotting down the stairs with her, "Errr.... How does bar food sound? They have pretty decent food here..."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:39 am

Sunshine gave him an amused look. It was almost like she knew something he didn't. Before too long, she burst into laughter. "Ha, I practically live off bar food. I love it." She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:57 am

Rain nodded smirking, going downstairs to the bar he ordered some standard breakfast for himself and her, eggs, toast, hay bacon, and for some reason they both got a cookie... He eats the cookie first happily, it was a good cookie, and he hadn't had anything sweet for quite some time, he almost gagged on the sugar content. Finishing the cookie he started on his breakfast eating quickly, but at least not as quickly as he would alone... Which was more along the lines of smashing his head into the plate and eating anything that was within tongue reach.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:11 pm

Sunshine followed him downstairs, sitting beside him. She got her food and ate along with him. She was less polite than Rain, scarfing down her breakfast hungrily. She saved her cookie for last, savoring its sweet taste. "I love cookies." She said. When she finished, she looked at Rain. "Well are you ready for the surprise?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:20 pm

Gulping down the last of his eggs he looks over with a blush large enough to see, "Uh... S-sure?" He thanks the bartender who takes the plates away as Rain pays him for the cheap (and really good) meal. He stands near Sunshine and awaits his "surprise."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Sunshine grinned. "Okay then, follow me. I think you're going to enjoy it." She led him out of the bar. "Hmm... Now where did I put it? I think... Oh yea." She led him past Sugarcube corner, eliciting a morning wave from Pinkie. She waved back and ducked into a dark alley, dragging Rain with her. She stopped next to an odd looking door. "Are you ready for the surprise now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:41 pm

Thinking to himself, 'Oh damn... Why didn't I pick up condoms...?'

He mumbles slightly before pulling a good poker face, "Sure! Let's get going to... Where ever that door leads."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:56 pm

Sunshine giggled a bit. "Okay then. Prepare to have your mind blown." She opened the door and let Rain inside. Inside was a bar-like atmosphere, with the bar itself on one side of the room. On the other sat a couch and a few arcade machines. In the center though, was a large central pillar on a raised platform. Around it was a console of sorts, with buttons and levers everywhere. The ceiling above them stretched higher than the building the door was on. At the far end of the room was a doorway to a long stretch of hallways, that Rain could easily get lost in. "Welcome to the Bardis. My home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun shining days. [Private]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next