OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sun shining days. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

Sun shining days. [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Rain Splash sighed in a tried sort of way, he said his goodbyes to a fellow from the bar a night before, who had been kind enough to let him sleep on the couch. Straightening his armor he checked his bit pocket, "I swear he took a single bit he won't have a door anymore..." He sighs in relief as he fumbles the bag open and sees all his shining... Three bits. Well at lesser none were stolen. He grumbled and placed the bits back into the satchel as he trotted around, "Ponyville is always a good place to relax after a mercenary job. Perhaps I can find myself some breakfast?"

He looks around and spots a café. With a small pout he says to himself, "I hope it's cheap... Or they have cute waitresses..." He trots over slowly taking in the bustling view of the streets, ponies wandering around, looking at items while the stall merchants hurry to get merchandise out on display. He seats himself in one of the outdoor seats, a waitress gave him a menu to look over and walked away, he groaned as he saw the only thing in his price range was a small kids breakfast... With pancakes. He ordered and began looking around...
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:43 am

A yellow pegasus mare sat a little ways away from Rain. Her bright coat practically shined in the sunlight and her vibrant but messy blue and pink mane and tail gave the impression that she had woken up recently and not bothered to comb them. She yawned and looked toward the cafe as a waitress brings out a large breakfast platter complete with pancakes, french toast, and for some reason a chocolate milkshake. There was enough food for three but the mare looked to be alone. With gusto she began eating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Rain Splash looked at the mare with a platter set for more than just her, he commended her for the amount she ate he muttered to himself amused, "Finally a mare not worried about her weight..." He asked a waiter to exchange his food for two coffees, to which he bought immediately and trotted towards her, one was on each wing as he carefully walked towards her.

"Maybe a coffee could complete that?" He asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:48 pm

The mare looked up from her eating at Rain, swallowing the food in her mouth. She smiled at him and pointed to the chair across from her. "Sure. Take a seat. I don't mind." She said. She took a plate and put some food on it, then slid it over to him. "My name is Sunshine. What's yours?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Rain Splash was very surprised, sure it was Ponyville, but that's quite the generosity. He sits down, giving one coffee to her and keeping one for himself, eating eagerly on the food he was given, before physically facehoofing and swallowing, "Rain Splash, my name is Rain Splash. Sorry haven't eaten in a while." With that he sips the coffee and goes back to eating, a bit slower than before.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:35 am

Sunshine smiled at him and chuckled a bit. "Well I feel ya there. We all have those rather off days. I have them quite often. It sometimes helps to just relax with a friend. I'm on vacation and away from my friends right now though." She said. She wasn't much of a coffee drinker but humored him by taking a drink anyway. "So what's up with you?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:21 am

Happy she accepted the coffee Rain Splash shrugged, "Well I'm not being a big bad mercenary right now. And sadly almost out of bits, the last of which were just spent on the coffee you and I are drinking. But I'll pull through, hehe, always have always will. The food is amazing, I should come here more often, or maybe I'm just in good company." He would have been ridiculous and wiggled his eyebrows, but something in his head told him he'd either get whacked upside the head, or laughed and turned down.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Sunshine giggled and continued eating. "I'm glad you think a generous stranger is good company." She said. She took another sip of the coffee. "So... You're a mercenary then? Interesting. You got the look for it." She suddenly chuckled for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Rain took a minute to smile back, he had made her smile, and in the end that's all that counts.

His ears drooped a bit sadly, "Heh, it's not all it's cracked up to be. You see some pretty bad things." Trying to not play the tough card, but also trying to keep her out of the mercenary groups was really hard on him. He finished what was on his plate happily sighing he looked around.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:09 am

Sunshine topped chuckling. "Yea, I see what you mean. Of course, I've been on the opposite end of the spectrum. I've had mercs called on me before. Not fun... for them at least." She gave one more chuckle. "Sorry, but you wouldn't know any of them. These things happen far away. I'm a traveler, you see. And I've just stopped here for vacation because it's peaceful. Plus the locals are friendly." She said.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:34 am

"Heh, it's Ponyville what did you expect?" He thinks for a moment, "You have a place to stay?" He asks curiously, he knows the bartender, and has a room that only he can have saved for him. Complements from the bar keeper. He could share if asked...
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:37 am

Sunshine thought about it for a moment. She didn't want to show him the BARDIS but had nowhere to stay besides it. She shook her head. "No, I don't have anywhere to stay. You offering?" She asked, curious as to why he asked. She flexed her wings a bit, including her metal one, and finished eating. "That was good..." She said, ending that sentence with a quiet burp and a short giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Rain Splash raises two very surprised eyebrows at her wing, "Whoam guess you have had an experience out there huh? And yes, I am offering, you see I have this set up with a bartender..." He explains how he has a free, very clean room in the upstairs of a bar, the room is sound proofed like all the others so the tenants can sleep in peace.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:31 am

Sunshine looked back at her wing. "Yeah, that's a rather long story. I'd rather not go into it right now." She then turned back to Rain and smiled. "Well if you're offering, I'll gladly accept. The accommodations sound nice. Just lead the way whenever you're ready." She said. She got up from her chair and stretched a bit with a yawn. "Damn... Still a little tired I guess. Long night last night. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:13 am

"Still cool..." He mumbles silently. He stands up himself nodding, "Well unless you have somewhere else, you did say you were vacationing." Chuckling he smiled, "Long night? Parties?"

Shaking his head he stood to full height and looked towards the middle of town, "Well, in any case, follow me to the inn-- bar... Bar. Follow me to the bar, I'll tell him who you are after I introduce you to the room." With a smile he walks out of the cafè and looks back at her.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:28 am

Sunshine giggled a bit. "Yea, we all have long nights on vacations, don't we?" She asked jokingly. She picked up a saddlebag that was beside her chair and started following Rain. "Thanks for offering me a place to stay. "I didn't want to camp outside again tonight since the weather report said overnight rain." She said.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:33 am

"Oh yea gee that sounds like un, had to do that one too many times." He froze when she said rain with a gleeful gasp he asks her, "Did you say it's going to rain?!" Practically vibrating for the answer, "I LOVE the rain!"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:48 am

Sunshine giggled again and nodded. "Yeah, I did say it's going to rain. And yea, the rain is nice. Some even refer to it as 'liquid sunshine.' Heh. The part I don't like is how my stuff gets really wet in the rain and is a pain to dry off." She said.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:52 am

Rain Splash looks up giddily, "Well, I never did get your name, I'm Rain Splash. And let's hurry to the bar, before you get wet." With a smirk at any pun hidden under there he begins trotting a bit faster seeing weather ponies getting ready for the rain storm.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:00 am

Sunshine gave him a blank look. "I already told you my name is Sunshine. Head in the clouds there, big boy?" She asked with a smirk as she cantered along after him. She picked up on every possible meaning behind what he said and what she said as a retort. She admitted to herself that this guy was pretty cool. 'You know, for a stallion.' She mentally added with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:07 am

Rain Splash groaned and facehoofed, "Yes, I do quite a but don't I?" Raising an eyebrow at the 'big boy' comment he began walking up towards the building taking in the scenery, opening the door for her to the bar he let her in, walking up through the crowds of ponies wanting cider, or any other beverage for that matter, nodding at the Bartender he walked up the stairs, seeing the Bartender toss the keys, he quick as lightly uncorked the water flask letting the water snap out catching the keys out of the air, with a loud groan it was quickly accompanied by a small bag of bits, placing the keys and bits in his satchel the water went back into his flask, where the cork was screwed tightly on. He opened another door for Sunshine at the end of the hall where a neat bed was.

He froze. Just. One. Bed.

"Uhhhhh...." With a facehoof he placed his satchel on the floor, "You have the bed, I got dibs on the floor."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:46 am

Sunshine frowned at his decision. She pulled out a sleeping bag that was way too big to fit in her bag. "Special bag I use for camping. A friend enchanted it for me." She quickly explained. "Either you use my sleeping bag and I'll take the bed or I use the sleeping bag and you take the bed." She said adamantly. "I'm your guest, but I don't want you to be uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:24 pm

Rain Splash chuckles, "Can't even let me be a Gentlecolt?" He pouts playfully, "Well which would you prefer? A comfy bed? Or an enchanted sleeping roll?" He gestured to each as he talked.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Sunshine looks at the bed and her bag. "Well let me see how comfy your bed really is." She sat on the bed as a test. "Nice." She then decided to lay down on it. "Hmm... I've slept on softer, buuuut..." She didn't finish her sentence as she passed out right then and there, snoring very softly and cutely.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:57 pm

Rain Splash chuckled, "Bed it is eh?" He smiled, "Now I wonder what enchantment is on this..." He poked the sleeping bag with a hoof, it unrolled making him smile, "In my favor today too. Nice."

He crawls on top of the roll laying out on it he sighed in comfort, "Not as good as the bed I suppose... But pretty comfy." He closed his eyes for a while. Wondering if he can sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun shining days. [Private]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next