OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sun shining days. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Ignoring his scarlet red face he turned towards the center of town, "It's the newest addition. Across from Sugarcube Corner? They were bickering about stolen customers awhile ago, but Pinkie made some sorta deal with the two of them." He remembered the first time he met Pinkie Pie, she scared seven shades of color out of him the way she snuck up. A small smile touched his face for the oddest of reasons. She keeps giggling, it's always warmed him to see a mare smile. Giggling is twice as good!
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:20 am

Sunshine smiled as she motioned with a hoof for Rain to lead. "Well come on then slowpoke. We better get going. I don't want to be seen in public looking so nice." She said with a smile, showing she was joking. Even so, she continued to trot on since she knew exactly where Sugarcube corner was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:29 am

Rain pouts slightly at being called mean names, trotting beside her, slightly in front, as his flask placed his hat back in his head. Both her suit and Sunshine's hadn't been dirtied in the least as they made their way there. As they moved closer to the restaurant they saw a small line, and it took a bit for him to get these reservations, "I swear if I hear "You're not on the list" one more time..." He grumbled. As he approached the bouncer raised an eyebrow slowly lifting the list to his face.

"Yes?" The bouncer asked.

"Rain Splash and Sunshine." Rain stated flatly.

He nodded and let them in, "Thanks." He said as he past by with Sunshine, a waiter quickly took them to their seats and brought menus, the place itself was quite well designed, marble was almost everywhere, and where it wasn't decorative fabrics of red and deep blue were hung, as well as mahogany wood for the tables. Our private room was completely apart from everypony else, the restaurant was almost always busy, and thought he could do with a bit of peace and quiet while he and her enjoyed their meals.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:37 am

Sunshine looked around at the interior of the place. "Very fancy. I had no idea a town like Ponyville could keep a place like this running. Well, I guess they could use the extra tourism, and this place would definitely draw them in." She commented. Sunny fidgeted in her seat and with her dress a bit before taking a look at the menu. "Well let's take a looksee at what they have. Anything catch your eye? I'm not too picky, but I can't decide right now..."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:53 am

Rain Splash hums in thought, "Maybe one of those fancy tofu burgers? That looks good." It was one of the most expensive items on the menu, but to him it looks amazing right now, it was expensive because of some sort of... Something, they added to it, made it a bit spicy? He could handle spicy.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:03 am

Sunshine took a look at the tofu burger and thought for a second. "Ok. It says its spicy, but I want it extra spicy. I want to see how spicy they can make it." She said with a grin. She may look dressed up, but she is definitely not a lady, and that look in her vibrant blue eyes was a look of self-challenge.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:13 am

Rain's eyes glinted in amusement as well, "Let's see what they do when we ask for extra extra extra spicy tofu burger supremes? This is so worth the money!" He finished laughing, "Ohhh... This is great, thanks Sunshine, you... Brightened up my day." He mentally broke a desk, thinking to himself, 'That was bad even for ME!'
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:40 am

Sunshine gave a laugh at his pun. "Ha. I get that a lot. It's what I do, really. I travel around, spreading my shining light on the people, so to speak. It always feels good to help another, and I'm glad I got to brighten your day." She said, smiling happily and cutely.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:43 am

Knowing he will regret this, he says it anyway, "Flashing ponies as a job??? Sounds like a riot!" He pulls a winky face smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:53 am

Sunshine scrunched her face up in an attempt to keep something from escaping her mouth. Her face contorted into a scrunchy smile, then a few snickers escaped. Finally, unable to hold herself in, she burst out laughing. "HAHAHA! Oh that's rich! HEHAHA!" She wiped a tear from her eye. "No, I don't do that, but I admit, I'd be pretty good at it, don't you think?" She asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:56 am

Rain goes wide-eyed, she... She LIKED the joke?! BOOHYA!

Let's see how far he can push it however, "Oh I wouldn't know, I've not been able to find out." He added a wiggly eyebrow to add to the effect. He continued smiling as he slowly leaned across the table....

"Here is ze order sir, 'ave a nice day." Their food was distributed as he flopped back into his seat. His eyes watered from how spicy the tofu burgers were, "Whoa.... So volcano burgers?"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:01 am

Sunshine snickered a bit more and smiled as the burgers were set down. Her eyes glinted with that challenge-y look again as she picked up the burger and took a bite out of it. Not a nibble, a bite. "Mmmm... Delicious." She said, not a hint of suffering from the spice.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:03 am

Glad he could eat how he does usually he took a big bite too. Although he didn't talk with his mouth full, he did however moan at the taste, his taste buds seemed to sizzle from the spice, however it didn't burn them, swallowing he nodded slowly at the burger, "I know how I'm ordering them from now on..." He looked at Sunshine almost mimicking bedroom eyes as he took another bite, slowly smiling, but keeping the food in his face.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:10 am

Sunshine mimicked his bedroom eyes as she took another big bite. "These are actually really spicy. I can feel it. It's just, I'm used to hot things, seeing as I'm the hottest thing I know." She said with another wink. She adjusted her dress a little more and a took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:18 am

Thanking silently whatever gods were alive for his tips on wing control he continued the playful banter, "Indeed, I'm looking at you and I think I need sun lotion~" he meant something so much different than lotion! but he continued to eat his burger with a growing smirk.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:31 am

Sunshine grinned and took another bite, her eyes glinting playfully. "Oh, I can certainly provide my own sun lotion for you~ I'll even spread it on you myself~" She said with a wink. She held in her own wings quite easily, but really enjoyed this banter with Rain.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:48 am

Rain Splash sighed and hung his head, "Three... Two... O--" his wings shot out with a loud pomf sound that almost pushed his chair over, "Huh... Guess you won that time..." He gives a playful glare, "That time..." And finishes his burger.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:57 am

Sunshine gave a hoof pump of victory. "Yes! Sunny wins again!" She laughed and finished her burger. She grinned at Rain. "And what do I get for a reward?" She asked, giving him another wink.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:00 am

Making wiggling hoof motions he said in a mysterious voice, "Whateeeeever you wish~" looking at the bill that was just out down by a... Mare... Waiter, who was at least trying not to look at his wings he smirked and just tossed them the bag of bits, "That outta cover it. Shall we?" Directing the last part to Sunshine as he adjusted his fedora.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:18 am

Sunshine nodded and smiled. "We shall." She hopped off her chair and adjusted her dress once more, looking back at it to see if it was neat. "I'm getting used to wearing this. *gasp* Am I actually starting to like wearing this? Oh my..." She looks at a very conveniently placed reflective surface at her reflection and does a very quick pose. "Ok, I admit, this dress is growing on me." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:19 pm

Rain snickers, "It seems so is Rarity..." Her posing didn't help his wings at all, but he manages to calm them before they leave the restaurant.

He frowns, "Back to the bar? I don't think either of us would mind if we shared the bed." He paused blushing, "Er, to sleep in..."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Sunshine nodded as they walked. "I think we can share the bed. Doesn't seem like a problem. I mean, who wouldn't want to share a bed with this?" She asks, motioning to all over herself. She giggled again. "It's fun to tease and play with you a bit. You take it well. If I did this sort of thing with a lesser stallion, things would not have gone as well. No, you sir are a great pony." She said with a bright smile. She gave him a quick nuzzle and trotted ahead.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Rain blushed feeling the odd urge to TIE his wings to his sides. He walked with her, "True," hearing the complement he smirked, "Also true, you're not bad yourself, most of the mares I... Meet. Are all about the newest dresses... Or finding ways to push every bit out of me before walking out. Glad to know at least some mares aren't... That." He shuddered and nuzzled her back smiling softly.

Arriving at the bar they both quickly made it past the half-drunk stallions, one of them tried something with Sunshine, but he didn't get too good of a look at what, a hoof was quickly introduced to his muzzle, that seemed to wake him out of his stupor. They made it to the bedroom, "You ok? They are a bit too drunk. Maybe the bartender should close early..."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:52 pm

Sunshine frowned at the drunk stallion and looked back at Rayne. "Hold on. Gimme a sec." She opened a window then turned back to the drunkard and raised a hoof that seemed to be glowing. She then decked the dude right out the window and into the streets. "That's what he gets for trying to get under my dress." She then followed Rain up the stairs past the stunned ponies. "Sorry about that. He needed a sobering up."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:59 pm

"Did, did your hoof just... Glow?" He peeks out the window at the- oh thank the Light he moved. He chuckled nervously, "Hehe... Well uh... At least he is alive... I think..." He opened the door for the super mare. Making sure that he NEVER breaks her heart... Else he would be a pile of messy goo....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun shining days. [Private]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next