OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sun shining days. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:50 am

Sunshine laughed with him. Laughter was the best medicine, according to the 1593 Pinkie Pies she had met. "Well then... Shall head back now? I've got a few more things to show you in the Bardis." She said, giving him a wink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:54 am

Going slightly wide-eyed he nods slowly, "Uh yea, sure! I love surprises!" He may eventually choke on these words... Walking back to where he remembered stepping out of the BARDIS he looks around, "I assume you just say 'Open Saysami?'" He chuckles to himself and waits for Sunshine to open the door, which is usually strange since the stallion usually opens the door for the mare...
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:15 am

Sunshine giggled and simply opened the door. "It's a door, silly. You open it." She said as she pulled him in, then shut the door behind them. "Now then, let me show you to the guest rooms... Unless you'd rather sleep with me again." She said with another giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:18 am

"You." He replies instantly, the blushes chuckling softly, "Er, that is if you don't mind... You're just a really awesome pony for cuddling, I don't know why." Without waiting for an answer he zips over to her side, smiling.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:37 am

Sunshine smiled brightly at Rain. "Alright then. Let me show you to our room then." She said. Sunshine led Rain down the hall until they came to the first door on the left. She opened the door to reveal a large, well decorated bedroom with a pretty decent sized bed. "Welcome to your sleeping quarters."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:32 am

Sarcasm oozed out of his words, "Oh MINE? Oh how lovely dear! He strutted to the bed, looked at it slightly before loosing it and dive bombing into it, he seriously would have fallen asleep on the spot if the bed springs didn't work, for he launched back up and ended up standing next to the bed. Rain ruffled his wings and looked over to Sunshine, "Shall we attire to the bed?" In his best Canterlot accent.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:32 am

Sunshine giggled. "I think that's a wonderful idea." She flew over and flopped down on the bed beside him. "So, anything you wanna do while we're in here? There are all sorts of things to do in here, especially in bed." She snuggled closer to him. "We're all alone in here anyway... So anything is possible."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:15 pm

Rain blushed as quite a few thoughts raced through his head, "Er... The ideas I'm thinking of may differ from yours... Care to explain what you mean before I end up making myself look like an idiot?" His blush continued to grow as his wings became a bit too much, he rolled onto his back and snuggled Sunshine closer, unsure of what to do other than to nuzzle her and keep his wings in check.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:21 pm

Sunshine grinned and gave him the bedroom eyes. "Well, we snuggled plenty last night... How about we take it up a notch? In case I ever got frisky, I keep a stash of toys under the bed." She blushed as she said this. "Well, unless you don't want to that is. I won't rush anything."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Rain was correct in his guessing, his wings slowly push outward making a decent recliner while Sunshine still lays on him, "Hehe..." He smiles nervously at a bit of loss of words. He kisses her slowly leaning into her lips, but he pulls away again, "Sounds wonderful." He rolls over on her and kisses her again, putting passion into the kiss as he rubs her sides, her mechanical wing was awesome, but it made things a bit awkward when trying to rub the both of them. But he continues his efforts of rubbing near her wings as well as kissing her deeply, keeping his eyes sensually closed.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Sunshine blushed at the first kiss, but closed her eyes as she melted into the second kiss. Her body started to relax as he started rubbing her sides. She gave a small sensual moan as he kissed her. After a while, she broke the kiss. "Well, I think I better get the toys out then, just in case." She got out of bed for a moment and pulled out a chest, placing it on the bed and getting back on. "It's a little embarrassing having this, but sometimes..." She was going to say something, but just gave Rain another kiss. "I wouldn't do this if I didn't love you..."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Rain chuckled, "Well you have my love, and as I say any time, 'It is your body, and that makes it your choice.' I've tried to live by this, it works so far, and as for your toys I've seen some... WIERD things, I'm sure I can handle it." Smiling he kissed her neck keeping a well placed hoof over his groin, for now the hoof would stay.

He frowned and asked, "What are you uh, into Sunny?" He looked curiously at the chest.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Sunshine blushed heavily. "Well, I, uh... I'm into quite a few things..." She opened the chest to show all that is inside. "To be honest... in bed, I'm quite submissive..." She admitted. "It's a nice change of pace from being the leader. It just feels... good."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:27 pm

"Submissive eh? Hmmm, heh, well I like being submissive too, but I'm good at both I suppose." He smiles looking at her with a new fire in his eyes, "Uh, would you mind putting the socks, the collar, and the gag on? I love socks... They look really good, and I am just picturing you in socks..." He trailed of as his wings began to flare out. He shakes out of it eyeing the rest of the items in the chest, "Hmm, well let's just start with that, OO! Rope!" He snags the rope out of the chest think evil thoughts as he awaits Sunshine to get... Dressed.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Sunshine nodded and started with the collar. She picked up a black leather collar and fastened it around her neck. The collar came with a tag that had the word "Sunshine" on it. Next came the socks, as she pulled out four matching latex socks and began putting them on one-by-one. When they were on, she pulled out a ball gag. "I'm going to ask ahead of time here. How do I look?" She asked before putting the gag into her mouth and tightening the straps around her head. She gave a little pose to show off her new accessories. "Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Rain's wings made up for what his mouth couldn't say, he did everything in his power to stop from drooling as he pushed his assertive side out, "Mmm, that's nice... Do a twirl for me would you?" He keeps his eyes on Sunshine as he looks upwards at the bed, seeing sturdy wood he drapes the rope from it, tying some durable knots as his eyes stay fixed on Sunshine.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:23 am

Sunshine nodded. She spun herself around, giving Rain a good long look at her body. She shows off her legs, covered in the latex socks. She also shows off the collar around her neck and the gag in her mouth. She then noticed him with the rope. "Hmm?" She motioned to the rope.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:50 am

Rain grinned softly, "Oh, this? Hehe, come here and I think you'll like it." He motioned her to come closer as the water of his flask poured onto the ground, crawling around Sunnys hooves, but not getting them wet, as it is enchanted to not dampen anything, a simple request of his mind and he could do quite a bit to the mare at the moment...
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:55 am

Sunshine nodded again and walked closer to Rain, looking up at the rope and down at the water, wondering exactly what he has planned. She was pretty excited for whatever it was though.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:13 am

The water surges around her hooves as he looks at her a bit worried, "Ready?" Without a second thought he lifts her into the air, upside down. And begins to carefully float her over the bed, tying the rope around each of her hooves, then to the top of the bed, and finally on her mid-section, and under her wings, to the top of the bed, so she may lay suspended without bending in half, he then orders portions of the water to slip between the rope and her hooves, making it soft and comforting as opposed to scratchy and rough.

He then stylishly slides underneath of her, JUST out of reach and smiles, "How's that?" He undo's the strap on the ballgag and asks again, "Any concerns before I move to the next part?" His unusual assertiveness replaced by nothing but shear worry and care.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:35 am

Sunshine flexed her jaw a bit when the gag was taken off. She looked comfortingly at Rain and smiled. "I'm fine Rain. This feels pretty good actually. You got any other great ideas?" She asked, a playful glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:49 am

He sighs slightly and leans up kissing her nose, "Yea, a few." As the grin returns, so does the gag as he smooches her forehead, sliding out from under her her eyes her flank, a slow hoof reaches out, and hesitantly recoils, he pauses for a moment in slight worry before placing a hoof on her flank, massaging softly as a second hoof comes up massaging the second flank, "You ARE sort!~" he exclaims as he continues massaging! wondering if he should break out the chocolate syrup... Nah... Maybe later... He moves a bit closer massaging them with a bit more force, "Like that?" He asks grinning, small traces of lust in his voice as he nuzzles her inner thigh, his wings now fully flared again as his arousal is more than apparent, but yet to show.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:20 am

Sunshine smiles visibly through her gag as his hoof touches her flank. A slight blush crosses her face as Rain starts massaging her flanks and starts to moan softly. "Mmmm~" She may not be able to speak, but the glimmer of lust in her eyes speaks volumes of comfort and enjoyment. Her body visibly relaxes and she winks at him, a signal to let him continue.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:37 am

Rain keeping his blush moves on of the hooves closer to her marehood, choosing to nuzzle her tail out of the way he gives it a tug playfully as he licks her thigh, using both hooves to rub closely near her marehood, he didn't want to get to that just yet. He kisses her cutie mark smiling, "Pretty, I like it." Nibbling on her inner thighs sensually, kissing and licking closer to her marehood only to go around it, or to avoid it completely as he hopes it teases the hell outta her, "Hehe, payback for tackling me..."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:08 am

Sunshine blushed heavily as she was teased consistently by Rain. She started moaning louder in arousal as her marehood started to show it. The glimmer of lust in her eyes turned into full "buck me" eyes as her mental processes started shutting down for her sexual instincts. She squirmed a little as she tried to beg, but the gag made it ineffective, just coming out as "mmmmphmhmm" and similar muffled sounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun shining days. [Private]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next