OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sun shining days. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:37 am

Sunshine practically melts from Rain's massage. She nods, moaning softly in enjoyment. "Ohhh... I needed this..." Her tail wags happily and her wings fluttered in enjoyment as she felt years of stress flowing down the drain. Feeling weak in her legs, she flops on her belly. "Nyaa~ M-more please." She said, blushing at her mewling. She has obviously not had any stress relief in years for something like this to have such an effect on her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:23 am

Rain smiled happily, knowing his uh... Work with Aloe... And Lotus... Was helpful in one way. He pulled her so he was in between his legs, the water to their backs as he massaged more, putting some body wash into his hooves and rubbing so not only was he giving her a massage but also cleaning her fur effectively.

He kneaded deeper working knots out as well as tons of very sore muscles, long term stress maybe? He didn't mind, she was happy so he was. He worked her shoulders vigorously and moves to her back, one hoof rubs against her wing joint almost as it's asking permission to work on them, he almost got injured the one time he tried massaging a mares wings... He wanted to know if it was something he could do for her. After he did that he rubbed up and down her back, locking onto knots and slowly and cooly rubbing them away. Falling into rhythm as he did, he sung a small song under his breath to most it would sound like muttering, but he knew it to be different.

Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:40 am

Sunshine practically purred as she was massaged. She never felt so good in years. All the stress just seemed to melt away under the loving touch of her dear Rain's hooves. She moaned and mewled in pleasure, sounding more like a cat than a pony. "Nyaaaa~"
Her thoughts drifted off into nothing as several years worth of stress was washed away in an few minutes, overwhelming her senses. She felt willing do do whatever he wanted no matter what as she held a blissful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:32 pm

After a while of massaging and her moaning and mewling, he looked down a bit worried, noticing something growing up her back, "Uh.... Would you be ready for a round two...?" He asks nervously as he tries holding her closer trying to hide his growing problem.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Sunshine was unable to answer right away. First the question had to reach her brain. Then the question had to take the time to register. Then she had to mentally check to see if she really was ready. Finally, she answered. "M-maybe la-nyaa~-ter..." She said, her thoughts starting to flow back into her head.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:59 am

He chuckles, noticing we were both clean, picked up the puddle of a mare, and placed her over his back, his wings holding her steady as his water takes all the non-magical water out of their coats, smiling he mentally thanks the flask water as he carries her to what he hopes to be the bedroom... He gasps in delight as he finds it, he lays her on it and snuggles up next to her.

"Hehe, what a night huh?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:21 am

Sunshine felt the warm touch of Rain against her body as they lay in bed. By instinct, she squirms even closer to him and wraps her hooves around him. She makes a few unintelligible sounds as she nuzzles him. She looks completely at peace, whick makes her look cuter. Sunny plants a kiss on Rain's cheek and slowly drifts off to sleep. "Mmmmm... Love you..."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:10 am

Rain's smile slowly spreads across his face, "Love you too Sunshine." He slips lower under the covers yawning as he pulls her closer, "Love you too..." He mumbles once more as he slips off into a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:18 am

As the morning came, the Bardis had no windows, so no rays of sunlight shone through to wake them up. Instead, Sunny was roused from her peaceful slumber by a soft nuzzling. She opened her eyes to find a cat nuzzling her instead. The cat pawed at her face and Sunny gave a giggle of amusement. "Okay Spock, I get it. I missed you too. Where have you been? Exploring the outside again, have you? Heh." She gets out of bed. Spock nuzzles her legs and meows, then she walks out the door. "Cute."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:29 am

Feeling slightly colder, he pawed the bed in front of him with his eyes still blissfully closed, "Maaashhhhbbbmmm..."'he said, grabing a poor pillow, holding it closely, much in the position Sunshine previously was, content in sleeping more, the heavy sleeping stallion mumbled clenching the pillow as he snored softly.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:52 am

Sunshine giggled at Rain. She climbed back on the bed and kisses Rain's nose as he sleeps. She then sets up obvious signs on the important doors like "bedroom" "bathroom" "kitchen" as well as directions to the control room. That way he won't get lost again. With that done, she heads to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Rain scrunches his nose waking up hopeful of seeing her, only to have a big pillow blocking his way, he mumbles and moves it and sees... More pillows. He gets up and looks around, "Where am I-- oh right! Where's Sunny?" He rubs his eyes before smelling...

"FOOD!" He exclaims leaping out of bed, he sniffs the air as the water jumps out of the flask and points like a small dog, it then blobifiyes itself again as he rushes towards the scent of breakfast, finding the door marked "kitchen" he opens it and sees Sunshine cooking breakfast, "Hey cutie! How are you this lovely morning?"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Sunshine smiles as Rain comes in, finishing up her cooking. "Oh good morning Rain. I'm great. I made us breakfast." She brings two plates of waffles and hash browns, each with a cookie, over to a table and sets them down. "Have a seat. After breakfast, we can have some fun. Just us two." She said, sitting down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:21 pm

Rain waits for her to turn away as a wing quickly unfolds does a wing pump, and folds itself back into place, "Awesome! Waffles?!" He sits down, and nibbles a hash brown, "So... What have you been doing recently with the BARDIS? Any exciting missions? And where have you been recently as well? Anywhere cool?"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Sunshine smiled at Rain as she slowly ate. "Well, my friend and I recently went to this big concert. It was on a space station. That should be pretty cool." She said. "At least for you. For me, it was alright. Pretty fun. There was one time we ended up on an amusement park in space. That... that wasn't fun. Very bad times there."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:21 pm

He scoffs, "Amusment park that isn't fun? What monsters...." He said as he placed half a waffle in his mouth, beginning to chew he realized he still had stuff to say, he content rated on the blob making it stiffen, and after a moment or so said in Rain's voice, "And what do we plan on doing today? Adventure? Random time hops? Or... Hehe, something else?" He asked as the blob wiggled around.

He himself was wiggling his eyebrows trying not to laugh, cause that would cause a mess...
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:06 am

Sunshine giggled at the blob talking as she ate. "Cute trick. Anyway, I was thinking about last night. The way you tied me up and made me feel comfortable, yet helpless felt so good. I have more things in that chest for us to try. Whether it gets past foreplay, I dunno." She said, thinking over things in her head.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:16 am

Rain Splash muffled a cough and gave a hard swallow, "*cough cough!* Right to it eh? I like that... Well, I'm game for just about anything Sunny~" he says! pushing his plate towards the blob, who took it and leaped into the sink, the plate had been scrubbed clean by the time it had landed and the last bit of waffle disposed of.

He makes the blob lay before him, turning it into a big flat circle, freezing it he begins slowly tracing his hoof over it bored as he wings calm down.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:32 am

Sunshine finished her eating and put the plate in the sink. "Come on, lets get right to it." She said, half dragging Rain back to the bedroom. She got the chest out again, setting it on the bed and opening it up. Aside from what she dirtied up last night, there were still plenty of spares and new things they haven't used yet. "Well, what shall it be today?~" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:48 am

His eyes became wide as his acceptance face lit off as he was dragged through the hallway, into the room he silently looked at the chest as it opened, "Er... Whatever you'd like to do I suppose. Just..." He gives her an awkward look, "Not anything really gross... Ok?" He really didn't want to be hanging upside down from a ceiling being forced to pee everywhere... Not again... He shuddered killing the memory, "I liked last night, it wasn't all about just two ponies rutting, it had creativity to it. Which is good, right?"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:11 am

Sunshine giggled and pulled out a collar identical to the one from last night, then puts it on slowly, eyes Rain with a sultry look. "Oh come now. I hate that gross stuff. I'm more of a simple mare who enjoys latex, bondage, and a few other things. Like chocolate. Next time I'll get us a chocolate cake to use as foreplay material." She looked back in the chest, starting to sift through it. "Hmm, what else is in here? Collars, rope, socks, catsuits, maid outfits, a pocket watch... I gotta find a way to use this sometime..." She looked back at Rain. "Well come on then. Anything in here you want to use on me?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:20 am

Maids outfit caught his attention, and the pocket watch gave him an idea, yet he didn't know if it would even work, "Maids outfit?" He gave a super cute face as he smiled at her, "And I may have an idea with the pocket watch... But maybe later, cause I'm a tease. Or... Something, muhaha... Haha... Ha?"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:38 am

Sunshine gave Rain a curious glance. "Yes, maids outfit. Completely made out of latex. I sometimes wear this when cleaning the Bardis control room. As for the pocket watch... It was a gift from a friend. She said it was enchanted and to put it with the rest of my toys, but I never found out why is was so special. If you have an idea for it, I'd be willing to try it." She went through the chest again. "Now what do you want to do to me? If you want, you can look through the chest and figure it out yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:57 pm

Rain snatches the pokect watch and begins goofing off, swaying it back and forth in front of Sunshine, "Yoooouuu will wear the dreeeeessssss!" He commanded in a mysterious cheesy voice, he snickered and continued his antics.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:10 pm

Sunshine laughed at Rain's silly little goof-off with the watch. "Hehe, I don't think it works... like... that..." She trailed off as her train of thought slowly came to a stop. She stared at the watch unblinkingly as her eyes drooped and became hazy. She then turned back around and began putting on the latex maid dress without a word. When she was done, she snapped out of her trance to find herself in the dress. "Wh-what the?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun shining days. [Private]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next