OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sun shining days. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:10 pm

Rain Splash looks at the BARDIS's interior, "This..." He pauses continuing to look around, "Is so..." He continues as he stares at the bar grinning like a madpony, "AWESOME!" He whirls around, "Sunshine this is amazing!" He begins zipping around and asking questions left and right, how did she acquire it, where it came from, what it does. He finally comes back and sits down in front of her, "I think I'm ready for story time."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:43 pm

Sunshine trotted over to the couch and sat down on it. "Okay, I'll tell you the story. A few years back, I was recruited to a special military organization known simply as Calcutta. Why was I picked? My talent, which I'll show you if I ever get the chance to. It's pretty awesome. Anyway, Calcutta is the military and peacekeeping force of the the entire multiverse. We maintain peace between the universes and dimensions as well as defend them. Me? I'm a simple field agent. Between top secret low-profile-high-priority missions, I basically travel around and do whatever I want. It often gets me into trouble and sometimes I end up in dangerous adventures that put me in a danger Command doesn't see coming. They miss a lot, which is why field agents also act as scouts. As for where we are... This is my ship. I use this to travel between dimensions at will. The Bardis isn't a real vessel though. It's actually a repurposed pocket dimension. It's just had some modifications that make it like a ship. I often take friends of mine with me on adventures with this thing. There are still two on board, but most have left for vacations. Anyway, that's pretty much my story summed up." She finished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Rain Splash falls onto his rump to absorb the... Either the large amount of BS, or large amount of FUCKING AWESOMENESS. He stutters but after a hard swallow he asks, "Er... Does this mean... Adventure?"

Getting up he moves in her general direction, looking around, the bar, the arcades, the giant ass console in the middle of the-- he pauses and moves towards it slight, "Shiny?" He still in shock as he wanders towards the couch where she was sitting, and flops down softly. Still just staring off into the distance as even his water remains still.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Sunshine giggled a bit at his reactions. "I know it's a bit much for a modest merc like yourself to take in. Tell you what." She got up off the couch."Would you like a drink? I got a pretty big collection from across the multiverse. Take your pic of whatever." She said, going behind the bar.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:27 am

((See site here for details on the drink!))

Rain Splash ponders slightly, "Uh, how about a Snakebite Jack?" As he approached the bar of badassatuide. Sitting on one of the stools he smiled, he REALLY liked this BARDIS idea. He however smiled more at Sunshine, if she looked over at him she would see a giant smile slapped onto his face.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:23 am

Sunshine smiled. "Coming right up." She prepared and hoofed him his drink. "So, while you're drinking that, any further comments? Are you skeptic of my Bardis? You can already clearly see that the interior is very different than anything in Equestria. Do I have to prove any further, or can I just do it for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:25 am

Sipping the drink with a smile he chuckles, "For the hell of it!" He cheers with the glass raised high, "And where shall we go cutie?"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:48 am

Sunshine giggled at being called cutie. "I think I know just the place." She said, hopping over the counter and heading to the control console. She pressed a few buttons and the Bardis trembled just a bit. Then, it stopped. "It's as easy as that. We are in an entirely new dimension. Whenever you're ready, we can take a look." She said, going to the door and waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:03 am

Rain frowns, as he finishes his drink, "Wouldn't that mean that there is another me out there? Somewhere in this world?" He wanders closer to her and stares down the door to the outside, or at least he THINKS this was the door, he couldn't be too sure. He walks towards the door and nods, "Well, let's just jump right in I suppose, what could go-" he stops himself from saying anything more.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:58 am

Sunshine grins and opens the door. Outside that door laid a sprawling green landscape. It looked like a park, and had a very sloping surface, like the whole park was on a hill. at one point the hill takes a break from being a hill to have a picnic area and a pond. Surrounding the park were buildings all around. Many ponies were playing in the park or otherwise having a good time. Sunshine turned to Rain and smiled. "Welcome to Ponyville Rain. Of course, this isn't the Ponyville you've ever known. To Command, it's known as Dimension IS-7. To me though... it is simply called home."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:17 pm

He stepped out and looked around, looking for anything that may be different, he didn't spot anything, he wasn't looking too hard, because he was more surprised at the amount of mares that passed by that DIDNT know him. He smiled, "I'm liking this already..." He walks back to Sunshine and nuzzles her cheek, smiling as the blush is hidden by his fur, for now at least, "Thank you, this is amazing. Uh, where are we off to? Anywhere in particular?"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Sunshine giggled and returned his nuzzle. "Oh it gets better. This dimension is quite different from your own. For one thing, this park is located in the exact center of Ponyville, unlike the one in your world. Anyway, I brought you to my home dimension. So..." She pointed down to a house on the bottom of the hill. It had a blue roof, unlike those near it. "That's where my mom lives. How about we pay her a visit? I wanna introduce you to her."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Rain groans inwardly but keeps his excited smile, thinking to himself, 'Meeting the parent? Joy, always the best part...' He looks towards Sunshine as he grins, "Unless there is flying regulations here let's go!" He flares his wings and takes off, seeing a couple other Pegasus in the sky as well, he smirks at Sunshine as he innocently asks, "Unless you can't keep up..."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Sunshine grinned mischievously. "You're challenging me? Heh. Funny. Watch and learn." She flared her wings as they took on a soft glow. Then with a flash of light and thrust of her wings, she was off the ground like a rocket, soaring into the skies. Before Rain's brain could catch up with his eyes, she was above him and on a cloud. "You really wanna race me?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:45 pm

Rain gulps slowly, then a idea comes to mind he slowly flies to her level, so he doesn't provoke her to fly away, he swiftly shakes his flank at her in a teasing manner and shoots off, fast as his wings can carry him, "CATCH ME IF YOU CAAAAAAN!!!"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:02 pm

Sunshine blushed as she caught herself staring a bit, then recovered and shot off after him. She caught him in midair and held onto him as they landed in the pond. She pulled him out and laughed a bit. "That was fun... now can we walk the rest of the way?" She asked as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Shaking his mane free of all water, or at least not dripping wet, he looked up at Sunshine, her eyes dazzled with a peculiar light as she stood up in the water. He didn't mind being slammed into water, it was awesome, he has also been slammed into more thing than water... Sometimes much more painful as well. The water pelted off her body as her wings ruffled slightly, he couldn't help but stare.

"Yea sure! Let's walk!" He said nodding slyly.

... What actually happened, "Uhhhmyakaguagh?" He asked(?) slowly nodding.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Sunshine giggled and looked back at him. "You okay back there silly?" She shook herself somewhat dry, leaving herself just a bit damp for him. "Come on let's go." She started trotting down the hill, her tail and flanks swaying slightly as she hummed a tune happily.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Not trusting his own tongue he simply nods and follows her, his wings semi-prepared for flying, but it wasn't flying his wings think he is preparing for... He catches up to her, "So... How is your mother?" Curiously asking about the parents is always a good way to get info if they are crazy or not... Right?
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:34 pm

Sunshine shrugged. "My mother is fine. She's a nice mare. She'll love you, I'm sure." She said as they neared the house. Sunny knocked on the door and a light blue pegasus mare with a pink mane and tail opened the door.

She immediately scooped up Sunshine in a hug. "Oh I'm so glad to see you my Sunny Bunny! How are you doing?" She asked.

Sunny happily hugged her back. "I'm doing fine Mom. Look, I brought a friend." She motioned to Rain.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:46 pm

Rain stepped forwards happily smiling at Sunshine's mother, "Hello, I'm Rain Splash. I'm Sunshine's...." He thought for a second too long, "Friend?" Looking at Sunshine with a odd look, it displayed a 'What am I to you?' Type question.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:08 am

Sunshine gave him a look that clearly said. "Trust me, you'll live longer." With that out of the way, they were led inside.

"Would you like some tea?" Sunny's mother asked.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:13 am

Rain Splash nods, having the mother pour tea as he stays weary to stay away from relationship chats. He sips the tea with gratitude, "Great place you got here..." He said it to Sunshine's mother, but if Sunshine was listening, it had so much more meaning to it than that. Quickly finishing his tea he looks around at the living room. His flask uncaps and flows over his shoulders getting a small 'eep' out of him as most of his back is covered in the water, with a complete poker face he continues to sit there, wanting nothing more than to jump into a river.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:28 am

Sunshine accepted a cup of tea as well, drinking it happily. "Well we just stopped by to say hi. See how you were doing. Adventure awaits, you know?" She finished her tea. "Thanks for the tea."

Her mother smiled. "It's no problem. I'll tell your sister you said hi." She then looked at Rain. "Shame you're just a friend. Sunny needs a tough looking stallion like you."

Sunny blushed. "Mom!" She grabbed Rain's hoof and almost pushed him out the door. "Gotta go bye Mom." She said quickly, shutting the door behind her as they left. "Whew..."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:39 am

Rain tried holding back a smile as he comments, "Well at least I got the mothers blessing...?" He bursts out laughing as they depart from the house, it was a warm laugh that would lift the spirits of anypony near him. He loved to laugh, and he loved his laugh! Laughing was his favorite activity. Well... Ok that might not be true...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun shining days. [Private]   Sun shining days. [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun shining days. [Private]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next