OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 11:37 am

He'd be mildly reminded of her feeding needs right there and then, but that was expected of anyone with very sharp teeth. But he kept composure while some nearby seemed to be a bit quick to move away, and with good reason...

Passing by the hotel, he perked his ears when she spoke, thinking he knew what she was looking for. "Can't be easy being a giant among the rest of us here..." It seemed that almost every hotel or motel they'd pass lacked proper space for her, and the couple that did seem to have some space were rather steep in price given the size of suitable rooms. Unless she was willing to spend a lot of her money, hotels seemed an unlikely place to stay in.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 12:50 pm

After going past at least 5 hotels, Shanny sighed. "I have my doubts about staying in any of the hotels." She stated, continuing her walk through the streets, always on the eye for any not-so-expensive hotels along with any interesting shops. Seeing as it was summer, most of the ships were selling random beach-related objects. "Hold on a moment." the dragoness said as she noticed a bit bigger shop seemingly selling swimwear and walked into it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 1:32 pm

Sugary stopped when told, but looked around curiously to see what was up, surprised that they had stopped by a shop for swimwear. Seeing as Shanny just went right in, he had little choice but to just wait outside for the time being, and started to make a small note of things he needed to go get. "Guess she wants some fun in the sun...? Now, how many bottles do I need again..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 2:57 pm

Shanny would spend quite some time inside the store, doing her best to not cause too much chaos with her tail. She would soon come out with a somewhat half-full bag. "I can't believe how cheap those were.... I expected a bigger price.. Let's just hope they won't be too tight, I took the biggest they had." She said to Sugary before looking at the well-lit street. "Was there anything you needed?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 3:52 pm

The stallion gladly looked at the dragon as she came out, holding more than a few notes himself by now. "Only one way to find out is to try them out later I guess... Annnd, I just realized I might need quite a few things... Think you can indulge me for a longer walk? Who knows, maybe we can find a place for you to work if we stay at it." He still did want for her to get a job, even if it didn't seem very likely where they were. He then got up stretched, and started to jog a bit in place. "Hope you're willing to keep up with little old me, we got a big list to cover!" Should Shanny accept, he'd be leading the tall female through the crowd in a bit of a rush, continuously warning ahead to make way(or be crushed by the dragon).
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Shanny smiled back "Sure, a little of recreation always helps!" she said as she began swiftly walking behind Sugary, making sure she didn't accidentally bump into someone or stomp on someone while making sure her bag stayed in her arms. "How big of a list is it?" She asked, seemingly having no trouble in keeping up with him and still being on the lookout for other shops she might be interested in.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 9:52 pm

How bog indeed, as Sugary grabbed and levitated all the notes he made as he hurried along, barely even looking forward yet managing to move just fine. "Weeelll, in general... Dried foods, canned foods, fresh foods..." He deftly skipped over a cracked hole. "Water, juice, cooking oil..." He slid under someone's arm held out all of a sudden. "Grease oil, a new hammer, and woodfilling to fix the fifth step down from the bridge..." He then teleported from where he was to right by Shanny's side as a random ball being thrown barely missed him. "Annnd... Softener for clothes. Don't worry, I can carry most of it just in case. We can make the trip in a single go." Whether or not she saw more she could buy from was up to how keen her eyes were as they went to and fro...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 10:12 pm

"Oh, I see, standard supplies, then." She said as she continued swiftly walking, following Sugary as he went. "What's wrong with the fifth step? Too creaky?" She aimlessly asked, almost tripping on a tiny rock, but managing to miss it just barely. "Going on a long trip afterwards?" She added to her question.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 10:57 pm

"For the most part, yes, that step just plain needs that treatment. Ship is used and old, reliable as she may be; I gotta look after her... Also, I travel often as is, so I often account for long trips anyway. My ship is my house too after all, and I also must account for possible guests and/or travel companions... Annnd let's start here!" He'd buy up a storm left and right where they went, but when it seemed he had nowhere to put his belongings, he held out a small magic bag that held things for him in bulk as they were drawn inside safely, never weighing him down. "Speaking of travel, you must've seen quite a few sights yourself, I imagine. Work aside, has it been fulfilling?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 11:30 pm

"Oh, quite." She said as she attempted to keep up with his speed shopping. "Sometimes seeing things from the air is much better than looking at them from the ground. And you don't have to worry about crowds! Not that crowds have ever been a problem for me, more like I was a problem for those standing behind me." She answered and giggled at the thought. She then eyes Sugary's magic bag and then looked at her own rugged large rucksack "Say, interesting bag you have there... Your own creation?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 1:32 pm

Sugary slowed down briefly, and looked to his magic bag, and then showed the intricate woven runic threads to Shanny along with a small smile. "No, one of my former magic Professors made it for me. I could make one of my own, but Inventories like this take time and care to make properly. Gotta get the enchantments juuust right too, so it's definitely a hard craft to master. Best tool I got otherwise! What's yours? And hey, don't worry about the crowd here, they shouldn't be standing behind a tall figure with a tail anyway." He winked playfully, and then kept at the shopping spree for supplies, enjoying the company for an otherwise mundane task.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 8:01 pm

"My best tool? None, really." She answered. "Unless you count tiny brooms as best tools. At least they're my most used ones." she added as she continued happily following Sugary through the stores. "That bag looks really useful, I might try to get it myself someday."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 10:28 pm

More buys, more supplies, more into the bag they went. The shopping was going smoothly and almost ending, but Sugary still had an ear for Shanny. "Tools of the trade I take it? Those do count of course, even if they're plain. What matters is getting the most out of them... And I did say I could try making one, but doing so would take quite some time." He then looked to her with a sincere gaze. "We might have to travel together for some time as is just to get the right materials for it and wait for it to be finished. We might also find someone skilled for that in the city, but I doubt it."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 10:52 pm

Shanny looked around, sighing as the last hotel disappeared in the streets behind them. "Yeah, it most likely seems that way. Though I don't want to pressure you, having me be there must already be a chore as is." She said. "And the materials for it must just be expensive."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 7:25 pm

Finally, the shopping was done, and the stallion stopped moving about so quickly to take a breather. "Expensive is one thing, it's finding them that might take a real toll..." He then looked to Shanny as they were in the middle of the small city at night. "So... Do you want help looking for a place to stay, or have you decided to return with me this evening?" He looked eager for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 9:22 pm

"You know, seeing how every not-expensive hotel is way too small for me, I'd almost say I'll go with you." The large dragoness answered and smiled at Sugary. "I doubt there's many hotels in this city anyway, I'm almost certain we checked every one of them if we don't count the rats nests in the poor streets." She added, ready to follow Market some more.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:59 pm

His ears perked up the moment she said 'rat's nest', and that was enough to just go ahead with what he intended to do anyway for her given the chance. "... You're not sleeping in any rat's nest, so come on, let's get back to my ship. The sooner I get you set up, the better... But keep in mind, I'll only be asking nothing of you the first night. After that, I will be asking some favors from you if you wanna keep staying. That alright with you?" He looked to her from the corner of his eye, no malice in his voice or stare, but rather some concern for her instead as he started to go back.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Shanny sighed before smiling and nodding. "Sure, I'll keep your ship clean, or at least parts that I'll be able to reach." She answered, happy to know that she won't have to sleep under a tree or in a random cave. "Well, let's go then, shall we?" She asked, ready to follow Sugary shall he begin walking.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 7:29 am

Since they both agreed, both would return to the ship once they went past the crowd again, the stallion pondering some things to himself quietly as he looked to her once in a while on the way back. When the ship came into view, and before they went up the ramp they used last time again, he took a good look at the ship for her as he spoke. "Mmm... Miss Shanny, I'd like to ask you again, would you prefer to sleep outside, or inside the ship? And if you do want to sleep inside, would you prefer staying in the storage room, or... have you actually considered my offer to shrink you so you could use the rooms normally? Don't get me wrong, I'll still do my best to help you be comfortable." It was a bit of a challenge wanting to allow such a large guest, but he'd work with what he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 9:08 am

Shanny pondered Sugary's offer for a few seconds again. Sure, she trusted stallion, but bad experience with magic so many years ago was telling her to not trust Market's magic just yet. She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. "Well, it's pretty warm outside, might as well sleep on the deck." The dragoness finally answered and gave the unicorn a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 10:06 am

Sugary nodded, and began to lead the way up to the deck. "Very well. Please start setting up in the center of the deck then, I'll bring some extra sheets to make a tent for you here at least in case it rains or something, okay? I'll be right back..." With a smile, he got to do as he had said, taking a few minutes to go find something to make a large tent out of, and once he came back, he also came out with some rope and set it down while then turning a lever and pulley to bring out a pole from the deck like an impromptu mast while looking at how Shanny was doing.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 10:32 am

Once Sugary would look at Shanny, he would see that she was leaning over the fence again, looking at the well-lit town and waiting to be called in case the unicorn needed some help setting up her tent, which she somehow doubted thanks to the magic. After a few minutes, she'd turn around and walk to the tent that Market made. "Should be big enough. Once again, thank you for letting me stay." She said and bowed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 11:35 am

"With pleasure! And please, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else... With that said, do you need anything else? A drink? A meal?" He then thought over to something else as he looked to her, simple but practical. "And if you happen to need a wash, let me know too. I could make an extra tent just so you can have a place to take a bath unless you got other ideas. I'm sure if you plan to find a job tomorrow, you'd do well to be fresh and refreshed."

Aside from being as good a host as he could for her, he also looked to the city and hoped it would hold good fortune for them. If not, he'd consider further on where to go next as well as how to aid her should she actually come along as well.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 12:54 pm

"I'm sure the additional tent won't be necessary." Shanny answered and smiled. As for the bath... I'm sure I can take care of it, unless you insist." She added as she attempted crawling into the giant tent to see if she'll comfortably fit. "And if you have some tea... please. It'd be appreciated." She answered regarding the drink.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 1:31 pm

"As I said, up to you... Tea I can get though, just give me a few." He then jovially made his way back in and then out of the airship with a kettle he was levitating and boiling with fire magic along scent of chammomille, some brown sugar, a mug, a much bigger mug, and a lantern he brought with him to light up the tent while he'd keep her company in the meantime as well. "Here we go...! It'll be ready soon, so, in the meantime... Mind sharing a bit more about your travels at least? Feel free to ask me stuff too if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next