OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Somewhere over the eastern mountain ranges of Equestria during a hot day at noon with semi-strong winds, an airship sailed the skies slowly with the engines and propellers running as a lone unicorn looked through a telescope of the portside while tracing over a map, horn glowing to keep the wheel and controls going, and to prevent from any sudden gusts from tossing his belongings aside. He'd be fairly easy to spot on the deck even from a distance as he wore bright red clothes top to bottom along with a flowing cape in the wind.

Last edited by Mr. Market on Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:23 pm

The lone stallion on the deck could hear a distant, somewhat silent roar and the skies around him would go silent again. A few moments later, the roar could be heard a lot closer with a figure flying in the unicorn's view, seeming like a dragon announcing her presence and arrival. The dark-grey dragon would soon get closer to the airship and begin circling it, almost as if searching where she could land to rest without making the unicorn on it feel threatened or attacked.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:31 pm

The Unicorn looked around till he spotted the dragon, and once he could see her, he did his best to listen to her voice. His dragonian wasn't spectacular enough for a conversation, but he could make out enough that she wanted something of him, and so he cleared up the deck of anything in the way and gestured for her to come closer for a landing... At least, he thought she wanted to land and wasn't just telling him to piss off.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:11 pm

When the dragoness noticed that the stallion clearing up the deck and gestured her, she swiftly turned her path and directed herself towards the cleared ship's deck, soon softly landing on the cleared space, making sure that she wouldn't damage any parts of the ship. She sighed, flapped her wings once more before folding them and smiling at the unicorn who seemed to be the captain of the ship. She said something in draconic language, not knowing if the said stallion would understand. After figuring that he might not speak the language, she sighed, trying to remember pony words. "Hi. Thanks for letting me land, I could really use a rest." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:50 pm

The stallion regarded the visitor as she tried to speak to him, but there was only so much he could understand fluently, until she spoke something he could understand. He smiled and bowed in friendly greeting. "Ah, that's fine, take as much time as you need. I'm just scouting the area for reference points, so I might be here a while longer comparing notes... Name's Sugary Market by the way, Ma'am. Anything I can get for you?" He was being a genuine host to the traveling dragon, seemingly not minding in the least that she was easily more than double his size.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:48 am

"Pleased to meet you, sir." She said and slightly bowed. "I'm known as Shanny where I'm known." she introduced herself and slightly joked. before standing upright again. She was wearing simple clothing that fitted her: A somewhat loose white t-shirt to be seen well on her dark grey scales and some sort of jeans; Sugary could probably question where did she get them for her size. "And all I could use right now is a rest, thank you. Wings are a bit sore from flapping them for the whole day." she answered the unicorn's question, setting down her large rucksack on the ship's deck.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:00 am

He'd flick his ears a bit once he finally learned of the cause she was tired, peering at her wings afterwards, that he smiled and made another simple offer. "I see... Shanny, would you by any chance allow me to remedy the soreness of your wings myself while you're here?" As far as he was concerned, she just needed a good massage to go along with her rest, plus she did seem rather nice enough for it when she returned his greeting just as enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:19 am

Shanny was surprised at Sugary's response, clearly expecting something different. "You're too kind, sir." She said, not exactly know to respond. It was his ship, and he was offering to make herself at home. "But I don't think I could fit in any of your rooms, given my... size." she added, somewhat questioning Sugary's intentions.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:29 pm

He chuckled at the dragon, waving dismissively at her concerns. "Hey, if this were about getting you to fit in the ship, I'd be asking permission to shrink you down." He said so as casually as offering a glass of water, which meant the magical being was not bluffing in being able to. "No, I just meant you laying right there while I tend to your wings for a while... Unless you'd really, really prefer to be shrunk down and use a bed? I can bring some sheets here for you. Besides, it's not like I'm very busy today."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:44 pm

Shanny curiously looked at Sugary, pondering his offer. Sure, she just met the stallion, and she had some trust in him, but her instincts told her to not trust the magic, at least not just yet. "I suppose we could do it here if you insist." The dragoness smiled. "Are you sure you have so much free time? Without having to control the ship?" She asked, only slightly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:57 pm

"Hm...? Oh, that? I haven't let go of the controls. Maybe you can't tell just by looking, but I'm quite familiar with this ship, and its magitek conduits. My magic can run through it just fine..." To try and prove his point, he stood still, and then let out a pulse of mana from his legs with a soft smile, showing the ground and the ship course with many lines and runes briefly before they were non-visible again. "This ship is my home, and my biggest tool... Please, wait here a moment while I get some things."

In a few minutes time, the stallion went and came back with spare sheets for her, as well as a bit of oil and a pint of water held by telekinesis as he laid it all out, though now he was lacking the cape and hat as his long white mane flowed freely instead. "Here we go... We can get started whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:38 pm

The dragoness' eyes widened as she observed the magic flow through the airship, amazed and curious at the same time. She nodded when she was told to wait a bit. During her wait, she slowly sat down cross-legged and patiently waited until the stallion came back with sheets, oil and water, presumably for her. Right now, Shanny was mostly amazed at the unicorn's generosity towards her, stranger self. She felt that he trusted her a lot, which brought up a question in her. "Do you often get visited by larger beings?" she asked, for a moment her eyes being caught in his long flowing mane. "And, uh, how should I position myself?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:45 pm

Sugary thought back in time for a moment as he looked to her. "Well, no, not particularly, but I did use to work alongside companions much larger than myself as is. Plus... I also fought against creatures larger than myself. I'm just used to it, and you don't seem like you're here to cause me trouble either."

He looked to her and the sheets as he offered her the pint of water before speaking. "Well, I'd appreciate it if you lay face down so I can reach better... I'd also ask you to lift your shirt on the back, but only if you think your back muscles are sore too from the flight."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:03 pm

Shanny listened carefully as Market spoke. "Worked with and fought against them, huh.. must have an interesting life." She said and giggled before sipping the offered water and laying down on her stomach, lifting up the back of her shirt to expose her scaly back. "I'll try to not cause trouble, sir. I can just hope my clumsiness won't do that.."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:21 pm

Sugary grinned a bit at Shanny's comment. "An interesting life... You could say that, yes. Certainly got me moving about, that's for sure." He took heed of her caution to clumsiness rather seriously when he moved closer, as the first thing he did while placing lavender oil on his hands was to ease her up. "And if you're clumsy, you can start by not suddenly swapping my face with your wing... Now, I'm going to start with your back, alright?" After that, another spark of the horn, and he began to slowly, gently, but firmly, rub her back with both arms. Two things she would notice right away: He could press down on her tough body rather well despite his size, meaning the clothes hid a fair bit of muscle. The other being that it eventually felt like he had four arms instead as telekinesis help him spread the effort faster and evenly on her broad backside.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Shanny couldn't help but to giggle at Sugary's statement of hitting his head with her wing should she accidentally extend it from enjoyment. "Alright.." she agreed before slowly closing her eyes and smiling. "You're strong..." She comments while her back is being massaged, holding her large wings folded for the time being, or at least trying to. They would twitch from time to time, but would otherwise stay folded and still.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Seeing that Shanny was keeping relaxed enough to work steadily, taking note of her comment, he thought to slowly work his way from her back to her neck and shoulders, and then the base of her wings while making conversation. "So, out of curiosity, and to know just how far you were flying... Why are you traveling?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:48 pm

The dragoness released a quiet groan as she enjoyed her whole back being massaged by both real hands of the strong stallion and assisting magical hands. "Why am I traveling?.... To search for a new job, I suppose. Just gotta find a place that I can fit into." She answered, obviously referencing her size again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:15 am

By then, the stallion had gotten a good idea of how to tend her wings as he slowly started to work his way up, being wary of knots if there were any. "Ah, job search. As good a reason to travel far I wager. I suppose you could say I'm in the same boat, but that's more along the lines of me getting commissioned for work more often than not. Hard to get the same clients often in my line of work... Did you have a specific destination in mind? Also, would you please unfold your wings for me?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 6:12 pm

Shanny released a low, silent growl that could almost be mistaken for cat's purr as her whole back was massaged. "Well, I was thinking of trying my luck in Baltimare, and if that won't work, I suppose I'll go to Crystal Empire or, if I can even get near it, Canterlot." She answered and gently unfolded her large wings, careful to not accidentally hit the unicorn with them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 8:24 pm

"Baltimare? You know, we're actually not that far off from there. If you're willing to wait for me to finish my work here, I could take you there myself. Free of charge, it's where I'm headed to restock anyway." Since he was finding the right spots so far, he amplified his spell and grip so he could tend to her tired wings slower, but just as dedicated, to help ease up the tension. If she happened to look at him, she might notice he seemed rather drawn to her wings with his eyes beyond merely tending to them, as if smitten by them. He would still be focused on the work till he was done, of course.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 9:09 pm

"Oh, sure, I can wait, I'm not in a hurry..." the dragoness answered. "It's not when I get a job, it's if I get one." She added and giggled in total relaxation, lifting her shirt higher if need be as she continued lying still on her stomach with eyes closed. Shanny would fold and spread her wings if Sugary so needed and make sure her tail kept still to not accidentally slam the smaller stallion.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:07 pm

Sugary perked and flicked his ear towards Shanny. "If...? That's not a very good attitude to have, you gotta keep positive, you know? It's a fairly big city, I'm sure you'll do just fine." He figured he should keep her spirits up one way or another, and as she had made it easy for him to keep working, it wouldn't be much longer before he deftly massaged the kinks he could out of her wings till he was done.

Afterwards, he'd just move her wings for her a bit to help them feel a little more loose as he stretched them, and then let go of them so she could wrap them back in on her own terms. He walked and kneeled right beside her head and spoke. "Well, I did what I could... How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 12:13 pm

"So is Yanhoover... Well, that's the kind of attitude you get once you get used to being kicked out of mansions..." She said and sighed, greatly enjoying the massage she was receiving. Her growls of pleasure rose in volume as Sugary tended to her wings. After he was done, the dragoness sighed in relief. "Amazing... I haven't had such treatment in decades!" She answers him before slowly standing up, letting her shirt fall back down on her back before she stretched. "So, what do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:11 pm

His ears drooped mildly after hearing of her job searching woes, but nonetheless was happy to hear his massage had done the trick, smiling as he shared his own way of profession. "Glad to hear it... And I'm a mercenary, Miss Shanny. Sure, I'll usually take just about any job that puts me in harms way somehow, but really I'll do just about any task that needs doing. Gotta make a living somehow without a stable job, heh..." He then crossed his arms and cocked his brow. "Still... I am serious about Baltimare having a fair bit to pick from, but why exactly do you wanna work in mansions...?" He looked to her from top to bottom, doing his own guesswork as to what a dragon such as her kept signing up for. "A guardian maybe...? She definitely has the size and muscle for it under those chubby scales of her..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next