OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 7:20 am

He figured she enjoyed the light shocks so far, but didn't quite think she'd actually go for a deep kiss with his electrified tongue; But he took the chance regardless to wrap his tongue around hers like an eel looking to cuddle. "Naina, you're making me give a lot here~" He winked shamelessly, knowing exactly what there'd be a lot of soon.

Once she moved away from the kiss, he giggled and thought to keep giving her the shock treatment, this time right at her clit as the tendril sent pulse after pulse of electricity every time she hilted herself on him. He'd help with that, of course, when he snorted deeply and let his passion lead the way as he bucked his hips against her quite vigorously, fully intend on mating with her when he then wrapped one arm around her waist when his breathing deepened, and made fast thrusts as he neared his climax. When he did so, he pulled down on her hips with the arm, neighing under his breath when the sexercise ended with him thrusting up fully and once more filling up her love cove with his bountiful seed. He held and stared lovingly to her face with a gleeful grin as her tight nethers filled up around his cock, the magic tendril sending one extra long pulse afterwards to get her to feel more beyond the rutting itself.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 8:04 am

Naina's moans became louder each time Sugary helped her push her butt down onto his member. The pleasure she was receiving from thrusts was so overwhelming that she could barely feel anything else that Sugary did to her before gasping loudly as she felt she was being filled up before burying her face into the unicorn's neck, the throbbing of stallion's mating tool bringing her to orgasm shortly after, moaning loudly into Sugary's neck before hugging him and murring.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 6:50 pm

Once the gush of cum was done flowing out, Sugary stopped the spell and slowly moved his hips down to the ground, caressing Naina's back and dorsal fin to rest with her under the cold water. He sighed and nuzzled her mane gently when he began to cuddle with her, wrapping the other arm and both legs gently behind her own, hips lightly grinding in the afterglow.

He then snorted, and chuckled before kissing her on the cheek. "... Shocks didn't bother you much, did they~?" He was concerned about that, even if he was certain she enjoyed herself.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 5:24 am

Naina's moans would soon silent down as she slowly began enjoying the afterglow and cuddling with Sugary in the bathtub. "They were light... Besides, I occasionally hunt for an actual electric eel if I decide that I want to eat something more 'spicy'... Safe to say I am somewhat used to them" she answered and giggled before nuzzling him and planting a kiss on his forehead. "So, shall we actually get cleaned up now?~" She asked, waiting for Sugary's answer before doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 7:06 am

It was a merry old time in the tub again between Sugary and a lover, but with Naina there was the obvious love of being wet compared to Tabithi, even when it came time to dry off for them both. And it was then that he'd finally get around to looking out for his other passengers once he left Naina be for the time being to really get settled in, he went to see Tabithi... only to find a single letter in her room.

As he read it, his face went from lustful curiosity to mild concern. "... Oh, Tabi..." He sighed and looked up, thinking on how they had spent the day and how he hoped to spend more time with her in the near future. "I shouldn't be surprised... She was always more spontaneous about traveling than I. But she could've at least said goodbye..." He caressed the spot where she last slept, and hoped she'd travel well so they could meet again eventually... Even if the letter specifically pointed out she was going to a place where safety was minimal and she was more likely to get mercenary work. He then chuckled a bit half heartedly. "I wonder... Did she happen to see my ship and change course just to spend a little time with me?" He hoped that was the case as he left the room to return to his own, laying down on the bed that wasn't clawed out to clear his mind.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 7:18 am

Naina would soon join Sugary, appearing on the doorway of his room fully nude, as if she just left the bath with the exception that she was completely dry. She noticed Sugary's expression and sat down next to him. "Is everything alright...?" she asked with concern, laying down next to him and looking up. "Did Tabi leave...? I haven't seen her..." she curiously asked, placing one of her arms on stallion's shoulder and nuzzling him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 8:07 am

Sugary smiled and lazily laid on the bed, just as bare as Naina before nuzzling in return and showing her the letter. "... Yeah... Looks like we probably just missed her by the time we came back. I'm... Not too worried about her..." His smile waned. "... But good grief, she left me with the good memory of lovemaking and barely said much else after. I wanted to help her find work, but she already knew where she was going... She sure knows how to tug my heart even if she doesn't mean it." He looked to Naina, looking a bit tired. "... Please tell me you'll be spending the night over?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 8:17 am

Naina sighed. "She always was quick on her decisions, wasn't she..." she said before looking back up at the ceiling again, and right after back at Market as she was asked the question. "Oh of course I'll stay!" She said and gave him a big smooch. "It's one of the reasons why I didn't bother lookout around for a money-wasting motel for the night and came straight to you as soon as I recognized the ship!" she added and giggled before scooting a bit closer to him and hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 12:32 am

Sugary scoffed and placed the note aside to then cuddle back with Naina, grinning at her. "You two are bad for me, I swear... And still I'd always welcome you both with open arms..." He cuddles more tightly, and lovingly, closing his eyes as he nuzzled her. "... As if I'd just let someone so affectionate use up that much cash..." And while he did very much enjoy the passionate spark he had with the ladies, he'd simply let them stay by virtue that he liked them both anyway for being usually nice with him when they meet; He could hardly bring himself to deny them anyway, even now as he kept Naina warm with his body as they lay together.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 9:16 pm

"You might let me if you weren't here~" she teased him before nuzzling him. She felt like something was missing, and decided to pull bed covers over both of them. "There, now we can keep warm in more than one way.." she said as she did so, wrapping an arm around him and putting one of her legs over his. "It is getting pretty late, isn't it..~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 5:36 pm

He smiled more broadly, finding more intimacy and comfort under the covers. "It is... But we're not going anywhere till tomorrow, are we~?" His arm wandered gently over her body, caressing her toned feminine form and assets while giving a gentle kiss on the lips. He wasn't looking for another session, but he'd keep showing her that passionate spark of his till sleep finally settled in...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 8:03 pm

Naina giggled before widely yawning. "Well, I know for sure that I won't go anywhere until the morning~" she answered, her arms still gently caressing Sugary's body while she nuzzled him. "Today was a long day... I think we finally deserve some rest..." she added before yawning again and closing her eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:16 pm

The next day would come as normal, once more the dock bells ringing very early to signal the start of yet another busy port day as Sugary roused from his sleep. And whether or not Naina was awake, he'd still give her a light kiss on the lips before getting out of bed and freshening himself up before then heading upstairs to see if Shanny had finally come back yet... And would be surprised to find the tent had still been left untampered with. "... Is she okay? I didn't expect her to return soon, but out all day and night? Then again, she might've come back after I slept...? I need to check that tent more carefully..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:47 pm

When Sugary woke up, he would see that Naina was still sleeping soundly, and when he'd give her a kiss, she'd release a silent murr and try to cuddle on the bed. A few minutes after Market would go upstairs, Naina would appear behind him, floating just a few centimeters off the ground and looking like she was still half asleep. She yawned and stretched herself before smiling at Sugary. "G'morning...." she said and hugged him from behind, still floating.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 6:34 am

Sugary smiled and hugged Naina in return, cradling her in his arms afterwards since she made herself very easy to carry while floating, and nuzzled her. "Hello yourself~ Sleep well?" It was a rhetorical question since he could tell she looked to be in a good sleepy mood. "Annnd... Since we're still alone for the morning... Is there anything I can do for you? Cuddles, kisses, breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 6:37 am

Naina murred and smiled at Sugary. "Very well..." she answered before yawning and rubbing her eyes. "And breakfast sounds nice~" she said before kissing Market and carefully disabling her floating and gently getting on the ground with her legs. "And a mug of coffee while you're at it... please." she said as she nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Sugary rolled his eyes, nuzzled Naina, and let her go with a smile. "Breakfast it is. I do need a moment to go outside and check on something, so please wait patiently and I'll cook something up..." He began to walk down, conjuring a pair of shorts to put on as he did so, and then looked back to Naina up and down with a smirk. "... Clothing is still optional, of course~" He winked shamelessly, and made his way out to check on the tent.

Eventually, he'd be back to the kitchen, and start up on making coffee with a puzzled look upon his face. "Hm... Didn't look like Miss Shanny came back last night, her tent looks exactly like she left it... You didn't happen to hear her or anything, did you? Also, uh... Tabi left some of her meat when she left here. You want some of that, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 6:59 pm

When Sugary would return, he would see Naina getting comfortable on the sofa, with one leg down on the ground and other raised on the sofa, unknowingly giving Market a nice display on his return. She yawned again and smiled at him. "I haven't even heard of this 'Miss Shanny' before... nor have I seen anyone unusual." she said. "Nah, some coffee will be fine for now, I will walk down the bakery later to get myself something sweet..." she added and half closed her still-sleepy eyes, awaiting to have breakfast and coffee with Sugary. "Unless you have some doughnuts or something already here... you know, breakfast food."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:09 pm

"Oh, fine, fine! Donuts it is, you silly~" He moved closer to Naina and caressed her bare belly before giving her a cup of coffee when it was done. He got to gathering some ingredients, and not too surprisingly, had the materials for making sweets as per requested. He was aware Naina was hungry, so as he made the bonuts, he offered her some of the dough he was preparing for her to go along with her coffee.

It would take some time, but eventually she would smell a fresh batch of donuts made with chocolate, cinnamon, and even some pineapple jelly. "Eat up~!"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Naina would give Sugary a warm smile as he brought her coffee, obviously needing it. Afterwards, she curiously looked at him in surprise. "Oh, you'll be making them? I didn't mean to put you to that, I was just wondering if you had any stored." She said a little too late as the stallion was already making them. She would gladly accept the dough that was offered to her, but couldn't wait for the finished product. After that one arrived, Naina nodded and thanked Sugary before digging in. "Oh, if you continue on like this you'll make me fat~" she said during her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:28 am

He had a soft chuckle and took a chair to sit and eat near her, once more rubbing her belly. "Fat? You? I know how you work, there's no way I'll make enough donuts to keep up with all the exercise you get massaging sore backs... Um... Speaking of which... After breakfast... could you give me a leg rub? Hardly anyone else treats my hooves so nicely..." He looked sheepishly at her, but he was serious. He reaaally liked getting leg rubs.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:35 am

Naina chuckled and sipped her coffee before nodding. "Oh of course I could." she said before smiling and sipping her coffee again. "But what kind of massage? Regular, try or extra oily?" she asked. She was somewhat hoping she wouldn't have to do the extra oily and began asking herself why she even offered that. It would take a bit to get clean afterwards, and she was still slightly sore from last night if things were to happen. "Actually, just regular or dry?~" the sharkgirl corrected herself afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 12:11 am

"Heh... Regular, please. Got plenty of kinks sorted out thanks to you and Tabi~... But my ankles are still a bit sore." He smiled sheepishly. "Doesn't have to be right away of course. But until then... Mind letting me sit with you? Looks awfully comfy there." He'd sit depending on whether or not she let him, and more importantly, he'd try sitting in a way that she could still be eating and resting comfortably till it was time to move on to other matters.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 5:26 am

Naina nodded and repositioned herself slightly, giving Sugary some space and patted on the spot she just made free, smiling. "Of course, I don't know why you're even asking that...." she said. "Also, I do hope you have a spell that can get clean up oils quickly...? Those are somewhat essential for the massage~" she asked, slightly spreading her legs to make more space and at the same time giving the stallion another nice view as she picked up the coffee again and sipped it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:13 am

He snorted lightly at the display, admiring it of course, but kept well restrained to enjoy their calm morning together. "I have some soft oils if you need them. Usually keep them for preserving a few things I find, or for some aroma... Lavender is okay for you, right?" And so he st next to her, nuzzling affectionately. He'd even offer to feed her a few bites if she felt like it; Rutting was one thing, but he liked doing little things to make his lovers feel loved. And he'd keep spoiling her to her needs till she was ready to move on to the massage, or something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next