OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:55 pm

It was then that he took his pants off once he got up and moved a bit from her side, as casually as breathing, and even letting out a light sigh of relief when holding his trunks in the air while stretching. "Ah~... Much better. Thank you, now I can really bathe in the sun proper! And that breeze really is quite refreshing..." He did think to tell her to take off her panties if she felt like it, but since her eyes were closed, he just chuckled softly and let it be and set his stuff aside, pulling the towel closer to her and lay upon it and the tree. He had a bright smile, and more importantly, his body language was completely relaxed; There was little doubt he felt quite comfortable in her presence. "Now this is proper R&R... Not a care in the world~" And while he was completely relaxed, he was still curious however, as to whether or not she'd try staring at him for a change when he looked from the corner of his eye at her. "Let's see who really likes to gawk here."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm

Shanny would be keeping both her eyes shut and her promise to herself that she won't peep at Sugary and further embarrassing herself. The fact that a naked stallion was lying next to her and her knowing it was enough to visibly blush, making her put her straw hat over her eyes. "I suppose that this is somewhat better... at least it doesn't feel that tight anymore..." She murred.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 10:37 pm

Sugary held back the urge to chuckle for Shanny's sake, and just went back to basking under the sunlight and enjoying the calm weather and ambience. "Aye, it's a special kind of freedom... ... ... And hey, got anything else you wanna let out? I don't mean clothes of course, just... You know... Anything in mind weighing you down?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 5:20 am

Shanny merely shrugged at his question. "Nothing that I can think of, no... Been a while since I had to worry about something that wasn't job employment... and such talk doesn't really belong on a sunny relaxing beach, does it?" She said and chuckled before stretching, her eyes still remaining shut for the whole duration.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 8:31 pm

He flicked his ears gently with a smile. "Nothing to scream out of your chest, eh...? Good then. That just leaves having... another nice little nap for now... Mmm....." It wasn't much, but he felt they were in a good spot again. Though they had napped earlier, he was so relaxed he couldn't help but doze off again. Whatever came later on would happen in its own good time...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Shanny would soon notice that Sugary fell asleep. Since she slept longer last time, she wasn't really feeling that sleepy and decided to try out the sea instead. She carefully stood up not to wake Sugary, slipping a short peek at his form before silently walking towards water and dipping herself in, slowly beginning to swim.

She would be out in the sea for long enough for Sugary to wake up, and when he would, he could see her slowly approaching the beach again. But when she would finally most of her body out of the water, the unicorn could notice that something was missing; the one piece of clothing that Shanny still had when he dozed off, and she seemed to not notice it at all.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:31 pm

One good nap deserved another, but one could only nap so long and so comfortably under the sun and near sand. His fur began to itch, and so he roused from his sleep to a rather majestic sight as he walked towards her with a smile. "Ah, decided to go skinny dipping? Shame, I would've joined you sooner, but oh well... Looking good there by the way." He spoke with all the chill and casualness of walking by, which he did. But would she be as relaxed once she realized she was missing something?
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:38 pm

Shanny curiously looked at Sugary. "Skinny dipping... what are you..." she said before realizing. She visibly blushed and released an "eeep!" in embarrassment as she hurried to cover herself. "Oh no. Oh no, they must've come off when I rubbed against those rocks while swimming... This is bad..." she said loudly to herself as she hurried covered to her bags, using her free hand to search for any replacement.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Sugary thought he misunderstood something for a moment. "Wait, what was that about rubbing against rocks...? Eh, focus, focus... Gotta help her out." He relaxed less and focused more on being reassuring as he called out to her. "Don't worry, you said rocks, right? Just point me to them, and I'll try snatching them up for ya!" He swam away, hoping she'd do as asked. Either way, he looked around any chance he could outright as he cooled off in the waters.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 5:36 am

Shanny shrugged as she continued searching through her bag. "I remember there was a set of somewhat sharp rocks somewhere deeper, but if it came off so easily it means the panties were probably torn and not in wearable condition anymore.." she said before finally finding some other panties in her bag, soon realizing they were sort of see-through. "Oh fuck me, when did I even get those... Well, better than nothing." she groaned as she put them on, not making that much difference regarding the visibility of her groin, with the exception of a slight cameltoe along with the see-through.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:55 am

Sugary would eventually return from the waters, actually bringing Shanny's panties with him. "Hey, I found them! They're tore up though... Oh, you found another pair. Okay then." He kept a chipper demeanor in having at least found something of hers, realizing it was also rather large in his grasp given her broad measurements meant a lack of subtlety was next to impossible in the delivery.

He'd also notice her other panties looking rather clear, but having already seen her naked, he thought they were just wet; Though that didn't take away from how attractive she looked. In an odd way, he also simply walked up to her, torn panties in grasp as he offered them back. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:00 am

When Sugary came out of the water, she swiftly covered herself again, still embarrassed as she was offered her torn up panties. "T-thanks..." she said as she looked at them, them being in no condition to wear. She sat down on the sand cross-legged, attempting to use her legs and tail to cover herself and keep her arms free. "I am so sorry that you had to see me like this... and thanks for at least making a dive for something that is now worthless. Buying new swimsuit will be cheaper than fixing this one..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:11 am

"Oh, I like what I see, don't worry." He smiled. Then blinked and thought he really needed to rephrase that. "Er... I mean, I don't mind...! But on the bright side, well... Um... At least it didn't happen elsewhere? It's just us two here still... So uh... Anything else I can do for you? If you're missing anything else, now might be a really good time to check before we have to return. I'll keep helping with any search."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:16 am

Hearing Sugary say that he liked seeing her completely naked only made her blush further. "W-well... I suppose that there's a silver lining in this after all..." She said when she was reminded that it was only them two on that island. "And thankfully I didn't bring much else.... I was already in the swimsuit when we came." She added as she checked her bag and sighing, still looking embarrassed and worried.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:29 am

"Then all should be well. Still..." He looked around them, and then paced lightly back and forth before her. "... Things could've gone a little better here. I don't expect another outing right away or anything, but it'd be nice if we could get together again like this." Despite the hiccups, he thought well of her still. "... Do you wanna go back just yet? I'd certainly wouldn't mind sticking around here longer, but you do have to go back to the mansion eventually, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:44 am

"Honestly..." She looked around. "I have until Sunday evening to return, and it's only friday now, therefore plenty of time..." She said, fiddling with her fingers. Returning to the boat right away would mean risking exposure to anyone other than Sugary. "And I suppose... well.. there's less risk of being seen butt naked if we fly in the evening... It's a nice day today, probably plenty of fliers above the town.." She talked to herself, not really sure what to do to feel less embarrassed in front of Market.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:50 am

He actually rather liked her decision, smiling widely. "Hey, that works just fine for me! So now, we just have to figure out what to do with the rest of our time here..." Again he looked around, and then looked back to her, eyes full of life and vigor. "... I rested enough as is and got a nice little swim... Honestly, I feel like I could get a nice time to exercise out here, but if you got an idea, I'd be happy to hear it." Talking, working out, either way, he was still around for her.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:58 am

"Working out doesn't seem that bad of an idea after all..." She said and giggled, slowly becoming at ease. "I swam pretty much the whole time you were asleep, and it wasn't short either." She added as she slowly stood up, one of her hands instinctively shooting down her body to cover her groin, making her fight mentally to bring it away. 'He has already seen me...' she reminded herself and blushingly nodded at Sugary as she towered over him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 8:17 am

"Really? So you'll join me? I was gonna make a mix of magic with my workout, but... Now you got me curious. What kind of workout would a dragon such as yourself like to do? And hey, if it's sparring by any chance..." He grinned a bit, thinking back on Tabithi on the other beach. "... Don't feel like you have to be too careful around me. I'm pretty tough you know. Or maybe lifting boulders is more your thing?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 8:28 am

"Well... you know, regular 'workout'.." the dragoness answered. "Stretching, jogging on spot, stuff like that... though boulder lifting is something I only sometimes do." She answered. "As for sparring... sorry, I am not the fighting type. I only ever fight in self defense when my health is seriously in danger. I can't bring myself to fight otherwise." Shanny said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:20 pm

"Hey, that's fine by me too. Just pick whichever you want, and I'll join you. Burn away the afternoon together and all that." He took notice of her sigh after speaking of self defense, guessing that while she could munch down meat and bones effortlessly, she probably was still very much docile. "... But if you ever do wanna chat about self-defense tips, I'd be glad to share my knowledge of it. Alright, so what's first?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:08 pm

Shanny shrugged. "Well... I never really knew the right rotation for exercises... Which one first, which one after and so on to reach the best way of finishing workouts with visible changes." She said and grabbed her chub on the belly. "Probably explains why I am like that, heh" she added with a nervous giggle. "You seem very fit... what do you suggest we start with? Stretching?" Shanny asked Sugary curiously, droplets of water still staying on her scales from the earlier swim.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Sugary stared at Shanny with a patient demeanor, mane and fur wet with a kindly smile unchanging even when she grabbed her own chub. "Stretching. Helps to make yourself a bit flexible before you really get to working out. So... Just do what I do." He made sure to stand right in front of her, so as to make sure they would mirror one another save for the wings.

He began with simple movements, extending his arms to the sides, front and back. Then came neck movements, and then torso, and then he'd get around to making more stretches and movements throughout the whole body in a standing position alone. Two things was made certain: He was quite flexible, and his balls weren't weighing him down as he displayed them time and again since he was still wearing nothing when raising his legs to his chest one at a time. "Just take your time, stretching only as far as you feel you can. Hold it up nicely, and don't hesitate to ask for help if you want more balance."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:29 pm

Shanny nodded at Sugary's instructions and attempted following the best she could, her breasts occasionally jiggling on her chest as she moved around. She seemed to be handling it quite well, up until it came to leg movements. She raised and spread her legs only a few times before they both heard a silent rip and Shanny's transparent panties were a lot more transparent now. The dragoness blushed hard again, sighing in disappointment as she slid what remained of the panties off of her, kicking it very short distance away from her and barely noticabley pouting and returning back to exercises, finally being fully nude. "I-I suppose it was time I returned the favor..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:08 am

Sugary had a light look of confusion to him as he looked to Shanny. "Pardon...? Return the favor how? If anything... Heh... I think I owe you a pair of those as is for bringing you over here... Still! We may as well continue. We can work out the details later more thoroughly, but you're doing quite well so far."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next