OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:15 am

"Y-you know, both of us finally being ... well, bare... never mind. Let's try to continue." Shanny said as she stealthily peeked at Sugary's groin for a very short time. "Glad to hear that." She said as she continued working on previous exercises at which she was interrupted with her panties tearing while awaiting to see which exercises would the unicorn show her next.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:42 am

He smiled, blushing lightly himself as even he could only ignore her jiggly assets for so long right before him, and he thought he saw her glance at his groin. "You already gave me a good lunch. You owe me nothing, Shanny." And so they kept at it, stretching out some more as needed, but it wouldn't be long before the true exercise began.

And with the same good demeanor, he'd eventually get started on more physically demanding exercise such as squats, sit ups, push ups, and anything else that wasn't just mere stretching but actual toning. Even so, he had the good sense to hold back if she were struggling, but ever since she lost her other panties, she seemed to be moving as well as ever. "... You know... It's actually been... A really long time... Since I had a normal session... Bare like this with anyone... Do you dance by any chance...? You're really flexible for your build..." He spoke between breaths, having eventually gotten the idea to use a boulder for some powerlifting, appreciating and admiring her own effort and body under the sun.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:24 pm

While Shanny did her exercises well, she could only do so little of each before slowly getting tired, her figure obviously taking a toll on her stamina, and would thus often have to rest for a few minutes before continuing. "Dance? .. No... not really..." she answered while panting and already sweating. "Huff... huff... I need a slight... break..." she said as she sat down on her towel, not really wanting any sand getting on her groin.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:07 pm

"Ah, of course...! Take a breather, I'll just keep at it here..." And so he did, continually working out to his heart's content. But he wasn't so caught up in it that he didn't keep watch over her, making sure she didn't pass out. "Guess I misjudged her. Poor gal could barely do more than the stretches... Well, she did her best at least." He was just pleased she had not objected to something they could do together without anyone burning, and if nothing else, he was unintentionally giving her a show as he kept going, and going, and going right before her to the point he was upside down with one arm at a time and using magic to hold the boulder from earlier onto his hooves to keep pushing against the air. "Hey, you gonna... be okay there?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 10:47 pm

Shanny nodded as she observed him, taking out a giant bottle of water from her bag and drink from it. "I just needed some break... some of us aren't as fit, you know.." She said and chuckled. She seemed to be coming with terms that she was butt naked and not alone at that, and was slowly getting rid of the embarrassment. The dragoness was still covered in salt from the dried seawater and her own sweat from exercising, and seemed to need a few more minutes to get herself in order while she continued curiously observing the unicorn do his exercising 'tricks'.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:10 pm

Eventually, he'd toss the rock away with a strong thud against the sand, and got up proper with a few more stretches as he walked towards her and drink up some water of his own. "Woooo~ I needed that..." He'd then stare at her up close, noticing she looked more dried up by now. "Hm... Say, you plan on getting more of a sunbath before the day ends? I could put more cream on you if you need it..." He then looked to his own sticky mane with a smirk. "Well, after washing up again anyway."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:32 am

"Actually, sunbathing sounds like a nice way to rest after all that." She said and nodded. "Might as well do that, up to you if you'd want to join or something." she added after. "I don't think getting salt on you is gonna help you wash up well, but hey, at least sweat will be gone." She commented on his washing up as she laid down on her belly, squishing her chest against the ground and making a nice sideboob bulge on her side.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 6:17 pm

He let out a soft chuckle as his horn lit up. "That won't be much of a problem..." He stepped away from her, the air around him growing more and more moist as water droplets came into view, and then a whirlwind of water surrounded him briefly before he closed his eyes and let it come upon him for a rinsing.

About half a minute later, he let the spell drop and water fell upon the sand below him, leaving him relatively clean and not salty. "Ah~ Much better! Alright, now for you." He moved closer again, observing her as he got the cream again, thinking where to begin proper. He figured he should start where he could cover the most area in one go from the start, so he worked from the bottom up this time, lathering up her legs, then her thighs, and eventually her rump; Now that there were no panties however, he barely hesitated to fully apply it all over, though he did keep watch on her face for approval, or disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 6:35 pm

Shanny curiously looked at Sugary as he 'washed' himself. "I suppose magic really can be used in infinite ways." She commented, chuckling as she laid her head down again and closed her eyes. She remained silent as he rubbed the creme over the back of her legs and her butt, and suddely gasped in surprise as he went over her dragoness' den. She instantly blushed, but didn't seem to make any actions that would signal disapproval of such treatment. "Oh ... guess you didn't want to miss any spots...?" she said and nervously chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 7:36 pm

"Pardon, I'm not being too thorough, am I...? Lack of underwear and all that." He took care not to go deep into the den of course, only traversing the vast territory around it as he spent more time working on her rump fully. He kept his gaze shifting between her face and his work, now going up her back once more, same firmness as ever, patiently applying the cream upon the laying dragon even up to her wings for good measure. "That said... Any spots you think I missed?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm

Shanny was thinking of stopping him at first since she didn't know him that well just yet before deciding not to care. She sort of liked the teasing and Sugary wasn't just some random pony. Besides, he has already seen her naked and do stuff while she was. "I don't think you are..." The dragoness answered and put on a sly smile. "You may have missed a spot I think..." She said as she lightly shifted her body.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:18 pm

Sugary didn't really know where he missed a spot at her call, so he just spent extra time tending to her, more slowly, really getting his hands almost all over her body to make sure no spots were missed. He even lingered around her shoulders and neck before he stopped. "I can hardly think of any spots I missed on your back." He actually could, but that involved a trip into the forbidden dragon's den. "... That just leaves the front now... Might I suggest you cover your chest with your hands? It'll make it easier to know how much is too much." Of course, she could always choose not to cover them at all...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Shanny curiously looked back. "Mmmm... I actually think that you did..." She said and giggled. She felt like it was her turn to tease now, and that's exactly what she did. The dragoness spread her legs a bit more and slightly repositioned herself just so a bit more of her groin was visible before slightly shaking her butt. "I would almost suggest that you look again." she said with a light smile and big blush.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:57 pm

Sugary looked along with her, genuinely curious, before snorting and looking right back at her with a soft blush. "I-I see... Very well, I'll get right on it!" It wasn't like he was used to having a dragon spread her legs for him, even if he had a couple other lovers and friends of his own. He tried to hold back on how he met Naina of course, application of lotion, and lots of it, being part of how they met intimately.

He looked under Shanny's tail, quite attentively too, but the only things he could find were that he could probably apply more cream JUST right beside her dragon's den... unless said dragon were about to invite him to come in. And so he got back to it, hands venturing forth deeper into the crevasse, almost touching her nether region. His tail also flicked, watching the den's entrance with caution...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:23 pm

As Shanny 'felt' Sugary looking under her thick tail, she almost immediately lifted it as if to show off the goods underneath it. As his hands traveled between her buttcheeks and seemingly avoided what she was teasing him with, she chuckled. "Come on now.. Do you think I told you to look at my butt a bit more for no reason?" She teasingly asked and wiggled her butt again. "Tend to it all, if you would please." She said and blushed at her own words.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 5:55 am

His heart beat faster, becoming flushed at what she seemed to be implying. He wondered what made her more accepting of him, or at least less shy about flaunting her charms on him if that's what she was going for. "Oh, you really want it that... thorough... Alright." It took effort not to grin; Hard for a male like him, equine or otherwise, to pretend being allowed to touch a dragon's priceless horde was a minor deal.

One brief lathering later, and soon she'd feel what she had urged him into; His fingers running right above her nethers, only now hesitating to push anything in by that point. "How is that?" He was being more gentle, but still her folds moved under his touch.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 6:01 am

Shanny gasped again and moaned at his touch as she felt his fingers rub over her nether lips. "Ooh.... Mmm... that is nice... yeah..." she said. As he would be done applying the sunscream to her bottom lips, she would turn around on her back, lightly grinning at him. "You still sure you want me to rub the creme on myself for this part?~" She teasingly asked.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 6:11 am

Sugary moved aside, letting Shanny have her space to turn. His chest heaved a little, eyes staring at her and her body with admiration and wonder, almost certain he meant her breasts this time. "... I certainly wouldn't mind if you just wanted me to keep tending to you while you lay like that. Watching, feeling..." He got more cream ready, but instead of waiting on an answer, he went with his instincts this time and started from the legs up again face up. He had a strong feeling she would not object to being pampered, or felt up some more as his hands eventually rubbed her chubby belly almost caressingly.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 6:30 am

Shanny chuckled, her breasts very lightly bouncing on her chest as she did. "That is exactly what I want you to do." She answered and grinned before laying her head down on her large towel. "And don't try to avoid any areas, even if you have already coated them." she added before closing her eyes and relaxing, murring as she felt cream being spread slowly over her body.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 6:51 am

It was becoming a little harder for the unicorn to fully grasp what the dragon wanted. It was either a test of trust, or she really fancied him after their time together; He didn't pretend to understand their ways, but he certainly understood that she now lay there, calm, and had allowed him to keep spreading the cream... and touch her more.

He barely made a word or sound, only his movements and the cream spreading being all that could be heard from him, but he was so focused on her. Her neck in particular got a lot of treatment, caressing several times over as well as her shoulders. And then of course came her large breasts before him; He would've hesitated again, but having touched her nethers outright, he'd simply slowly move from her neck towards her breasts in a fluid motion; At first circling around, and then time after time his palms and fingers would rub and run across her nipples. Just as she had requested, in a way, he'd repeat the motions for a time, without adding extra cream of course, he knew he didn't need that much; But now he was somewhat pushing what she had meant by not avoiding areas he had been over... He also very much enjoyed the odd sensation that was running his hands over warm scales and a voluptuous body...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 6:58 am

Shanny released a moan as Sugary's hands went over her breasts and soft nipples over and over again, signaling her enjoyment. She would soon spread her legs a bit more as if to expose more of herself to the sun as her hands lay still underneath her head, working as makeshift pillows. After a while of rubbing, she's gently grab one of Sugary's arms and guide it down to her lower abdomen, leaving it there while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:05 am

Sugary almost stopped completely when she moved again, having mesmerized himself with her breasts after a while; To be fair, it was a little hard not to in such a calm environment. Once Shanny left his hand on her lower abdomen with a smile, he thought to gently caress there while looking at her. "Heh... I take it you're pleased? Or am I still missing a spot...?" He had a playful tone, certainly not intent to shy away if she wanted to be indulged more.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:27 am

The dragoness nodded in approval. "Mmmhmmm... very pleased, but don't let that stop you from rubbing and exploring... you're an adventurer, aren't you?~" She teasingly asked as she raised her upper body so she could have a better view of the situation. Shanny still didn't know what came to her that she so suddenly allowed a unicorn to tend to her most private areas just like that. A minor part of her mind was telling her to stop him while the majority was telling her to let him proceed, seeing as there is nothing to lose and only pleasure to gain, thus ignoring the minor part.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 8:20 am

Adventure. That was the keyword to turn the switch fully and let him see a pattern he had before him. Meeting Tabithi, she eventually was the one to approach him intimately; Naina more obviously so; He was concluding it was a natural predator thing when they liked someone... Or perhaps he was just that lucky with predators he befriended in the land. But more than that, he was definitely feeling lucky, and adventurous as he gave her a light lusty smirk. "... I am truly grateful, that you've given me a chance to make up for earlier. Worry not for this, we can have our little adventure here, together, for as long as we want~... Or until Monday." He chuckled, but already he was moving his hand down further on her abdomen, eyes staring hers when he very slowly, and very deliberately, began to push a couple fingers into her nethers, touching his way inch by inch deeper and caressing her clit.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 8:29 am

Shanny closed her eyes and exhaled deeply as she felt that feeling that she hadn't felt for a very long time: someone other than herself prodding into her. It felt so much different than using own fingers, so foreign and thus much more pleasing, filling her mind with lust. She released a slight moan in approval of the unicorn's actions. The dragoness' juices weren't apparent yet. She still spread and contracted her legs closer to her a bit more, giving Sugary a bit more access. "Mmmm... I wouldn't want to tease you so much, but could we make this foreplay a bit longer...? Been a long while since I've done anything similar to this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next