OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:27 am

Naina nuzzled back before finishing her coffee, denying the few bites that Sugary offered her since she was full already. "Lavender sounds good." she nodded and stood up before stretching herself. "Alright, we might just begin now. Mind fetching the oil for me?" she asked, making space on the sofa for Sugary to lay on for the massage.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Sugary gingerly went to get the few materials he had for the occasion, quickly leaving and coming back to hand over the goods before getting on the couch and laying down. He eagerly awaited for the massage, easing up with each breath as he waited for the attention.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Naina smiled and positioned herself just above his belly with her back facing his head. She slowly poured a bit of oil on Sugary's legs, using her hands to first slowly spread the oil all over them before gently beginning to rub them. She started at his thighs, her press occasionally getting a bit stronger before she moved down his legs, pressing against his muscles and massaging them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:33 pm

Sugary sighed as Naina began to work, her firm grasp and oils working his fur, skin, and muscles over. He felt blissful, both at having a fine view of her backside and having his legs become pleasantly numb as she got to work. He'd eventually close his eyes, lips curled into a smile. He could hardly ask more of her now, occasionally wiggling a hoof when she found a particularly sore spot...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:38 pm

Naina would continue with her massage for about fifteen minutes, usually focusing on each leg separately as she worked on them. When she'd be done, she'd give Market's thighs a soft, playful wake-up slap before getting off of him and standing up, noticing the mess. "Now I really hope you have a spell to remove oils from furniture..." she said and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 6:21 am

Sugary hummed in his short nap, only waking up with a very content smile as Naina roused him by touch which got him to yawn and stretch out happily. His legs felt fantastic again to the point he didn't even feel like standing up... So with a bit of magic, he Floated instead and hovered out of the couch to give Naina a grateful hug and kiss. He chuckled, kissing her on the lips again. "Mm~... Still taste like coffee. Heh heh... Hm... But that really was nice. Thank you... And don't worry, I'll clean up just fine. How about you though...? You planning on staying here for long today?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 6:32 am

Naina blushed at the kiss and hug before looking at the clock on the fridge and frowning. "Unfortunately, no. I'll have to run to the town soon to get the package for my father and then head back home afterwards. It's a shame." she said before hugging Sugary again and looking around for her clothes. She slowly dressed herself up in shorts and her favorite oversized shirt before kissing Market again, sitting down on the side of the sofa that wasn't stained in lavender oil. "I suppose I still have a bit of time left..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 6:51 pm

Sugary would nod understandingly, knowing Naina had more of a schedule to keep unlike Tabithi. In the time she remained however, he'd keep cuddling with her, telling her about the most likely route he'd be taking later on once he left port. He would, of course, be more than happy to see her again once the chance became available... And so time passed...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Naina frowned as she looked at the time and stood up and kissed Sugary's forehead. "Well, I've had a lot of fun with you, but unfortunately I have to go." she said and gave him another kiss before hugging him tightly and releasing him. "Stop by at my spa sometime if you will." she added as she grabbed her items and began walking out. "And I hope to see you sometime soon~!" she said, waved at him and walked, giving him a chance to hug her again from behind if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 8:38 pm

On Naina's way out, Sugary'd gently grab and stroke her dorsal fin with his fingers with a chuckle, letting out a gentle spark arch at the end. "It's a promise~ Take care!" And then he was on his own once more once she left his view into the crowd, staring over the railing for a time in quiet pondering.

In time, he'd get around to organizing Shanny's tent a bit, as well as tidy up a bit more after the visits he got from two good friends and lovers. Ultimately, he'd spend some time out on the deck, gazing into the sky, awaiting for a certain dragon to return. "... I might have to go search the city if she doesn't come back soon... I hope she's actually okay."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Sugary would have to spend an hour or two in loneliness until he could finally hear large wings flapping again, approaching his airship and soon landing on the deck next to her tent was Shanny wearing a beach-like strawhat and purple summer clothes. Her smile grew as she saw Sugary and walked up to him before hugging him. "Hi!" she exclaimed just before the hug. "Sorry for disappearing for such a long time, I was offered a bed in mansion where I could rest after finishing my work and now I got the rest of the day free because I apparently did very nice work cleaning!" she explained before standing up again, still smiling at the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:47 pm

Sugary was... sleeping while floating over the deck once Shanny arrived as he got a bit tired of staring out constantly. He'd be quickly roused awake once she hugged him, which earned her a pleasant yawn and a smile. "Miss Shanny, so good to see you again! I was starting to worry..." He'd gently nuzzle her and would stand once more on the deck proper, staring up at her more so. "And you found a job? That's great news! But... Does that mean you'll no longer be needing to stay here? The tent is still available, just in case."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:52 pm

"Well... I do have a bed over in the mansion if I desire to sleep there, but they only need my services from around early morning to early evening." She explained. "The owner himself made the place clean, I am somewhat questioning why he needed to hire me, but I won't complain." she added before kneeling down to be at Sugary's height. "So, what have you been up to while I was gone?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 11:06 pm

He kept his broad smile, but a light blush came to his features as he carefully thought how to answer. "... I met a couple old friends while I was out. One early morning, and one in the evening who stayed over... It was very nice catching up with them again. Shame you didn't get to meet them, you might've liked their company... Anywho, I never got to see that Mage. Turns out I need to keep traveling to find him. So, I got some exercise and swimming done instead... Ah yes! I also have a bit more meat now, if you're interested." He cleared his throat looking her over. "And... I take it you got the rest of the day off from your new job?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 11:39 pm

"As long as you weren't bored.... and yes, as a matter of fact, I do have the rest of the day off. Had any plans?" she asked before nuzzling him again, still thankful for the service he provided her with. "Or do we make our own plans? Because I am not exactly sure what to do as of now.... I suppose we could eat something."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 9:07 am

He giggled a bit at the affection he kept getting, quickly warming up to her again and in a great mood. "I... Have no plans per-sé. I intended to meet that Mage more than anything, and meant to stick around longer if you didn't have a place to stay, buuut..." He looked to the city in general, and then at Shanny curiously. "Don't suppose you'd be willing to burn off some of that meat with a flight around the city? I'd also like to see where it is you got work... Might get some information out of a mansion owner for a change. So, what kind of meal do you feel like today?"

Last edited by Mr. Market on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 4:42 pm

"Sure, I can show you..." She answered before dropping her bag in front of 'her' tent. "Though how are you gonna fly? You don't exactly have wings..." she curiously asked Sugary, looking at his body before focusing on his horn for a short moment. "Unless you're gonna use your magic for that..?" she added to her question before standing up and stretching her limbs.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Sugary smiled, hopped, and floated again in the air briefly before landing. He then got a sheepish smile. "That, yes... But, I don't suppose it'd be too much to ask if you let me ride you by any chance? I mean, I don't expect you to at all, just... You look really comfy." He was fairly certain he might be pushing it as is; A dragon's loyalty is a priceless gift. Unworthy fools do not deserve rides... He'd also make his way to get the meat and return once Shanny gave her answer, supplying her with a proper meal for her...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 12:25 am

"R-ride me?" Shanny curiously asked, as if to confirm if Sugary really just asked that. She blushed and looked away for a moment before slowly nodding. "I-I suppose.... But you'd have to work on your own to keep yourself on, it's not exactly... safe." she explained As for the comfy part, she looked at her body and blushed a bit more. 'I'm not THAT chubby, am I?' she asked herself, slightly worrying.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Sugary had a smile on his face, finding Shanny's reaction to be endearing. He wouldn't say it, but the fact she actually considered letting him on her at all was a good sign of friendship, so the lest he could do aside from bringing her meat was to tend to any other needs she might have... So, with a fair bit of concentration, he focused magic in the area around them... and in a series of light flashes, several other items from the kitchen ranging from the stove, to the table and chairs, to a number of cooking utensils, would be on display and available outside for them both. "Right! Here are are then! Anything else you need? I got all day, so don't be shy to make requests. You're still my guest here."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 5:38 pm

Shanny blinked when the magic brought the table, chairs and all the eating utensils appeared in front of her. She was amazed with how little ease Sugary did what she usually did for others when she was a maid. "Wow... I..." The dragonness was lost for words as she carefully sat down on the ground, her giant body allowing her to still have most of her above the table comfortable. "Well... I can't really say I need anything else, no... As for the meal, ... I suppose you don't eat meat? What are you gonna be eating?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 6:42 pm

"Uh... Well... No, not really." He sat on a nearby chair, looking casually at the slab of meat. "... I just thought you would've liked to have it since I can't exactly just keep it. I do like fish though! Savory, salty goodness! Mmm~!" He licked his lips, and then chuckled as he looked to her. "... If I bring some fish, would you be willing to cook it too?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:15 pm

Shanny already began slowly eating her meal when Sugary began talking to her. After hearing the question, she first finished eating whatever food was in her mouth at the time before smiling at him. "That sounds like a rather simple request. Of course I'd be willing to cook, it's in my job description, after all. Though, any special requests on just how you'd want your fish done?" She answered before she went back to eating her meal, soon finishing it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 6:52 am

Before Sugary could answer, he observed Shanny eat the meat he gave her... raw... and still had a few bones even. Crunch after crunch, he watched her casually devour what might've otherwise been a huge meal for Tabithi. "Oh, my, goodness, she is really going at it... She might be a chubby darling, but she's still a big strong chubby darling with a deadly maw..." He then blushed mildly, and shook his head. "... What IS it with me and befriending gals with sharp teeth!?"

He cleared his throat, and spoke at last with wide eyes. "YES! Er... I mean... Buttered and golden fried, please?" He'd go and get the fish and return, having asked for little more than a decent meal.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 7:17 am

Shanny slightly jumped as Sugary loudly and suddenly said the first word of his sentence before giggling and nodding at his request. "Oh, of course, that shouldn't be a problem at all." she answered before going back to her own 'meal'. Market could occasionally see that when the food entered her mouth, there would be a faint flash of light as a bit of flame entered through her throat to slightly cook the meat before swallowing it down. When she would finally finish, she'd take the fish that Sugary had brought and turned on the stove, slowly preparing stallion's dish with delicacy and most care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next