OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

New Neighbors [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:06 pm

"And what would you gain from us?" Spore asks, his voice ancient and kind. He seemed interested.

Terrain grumbled. "She has guts." He said, approval in his eyes.

Sakura smiles at her. "I vote we allow such an alliance." She winked at Shalvitte.

Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:14 pm

The woman took a deep breath before answering. "I am part of a Mining Corporation. We would like permission to mine your solar system for minerals to eat. Scans have shown seven suitable planets. Three of them Gas Giants. It is protocol to ask all races in a system for permission first. This is the only planet with life on it in this system, so I have come to you. My mission was meant to begin when I had learnt enough about all cultures on this planet before making contact. But an attack on my ship forced it to begin now." Her explanation was delivered with respectful, honest tones as the woman told them of her situation.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:52 pm

"Agreed." Terrain and Spore chorused, then Spore spoke alone. "Though you must leave our sun and moon alone, since they are sacred to the ponies on this planet. Also I would like if, whenever you are capable, you would take Sakura with you to your pople as spokeperson for our kind."

Terrain snorted. "Just the Shaman? What about one of my men, too?"

"Only one, if Shalvitte allows it." He nods politely to Shal.

Sakura speaks up. "All in favor?"

Three hands went up.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Inside the helmet Shalvitte beamed "I am so happy to have your support." She bowed her head to the three "And my people will leave the sun and moon alone. We do not need them anyway. Now I just need the blessings of the other races." She laughed lightly, slightly nervous of the task ahead of her "You will need to wait until I can take you to my people. The nearest ship is fifty light years away. I am stuck here until they come." She looked at Spore and, with an incredible show of bravery taking into account her fear of fungi, made her helmet fold back to reveal her beautiful, alien face "If I could be allowed, I would like to stay with your people." She asked in her soft, sweet voice, her slightly worried eyes gazing into Spore's.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:19 pm

He smiles at her. "Beautiful and exotic, as Sakura told me when I sent her a signal." He nods softly. "You will stay with the one who found you." He gestured to Sakura. She calls a simple house outside the closest pony town home, or a large hut here, I suggest you go to the pony town and meet the local Princess, she will most likely take you to their leaders." He smiles and nods again.

Terrain gets up and leaves.

Sakura smiles brightly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Bowing her head to him again Shalvitte smiled slightly and turned to Sakura "If it is okay with you I would like to save that for another time. I wish to relax now. It is not every day you get shot down by pirates and meet a nice new race to befriend." She joked, giggling lightly, making light of the whole 'home destroyed by pirates and stranded on an alien world' thing, and doing well to hide her unease and stress over the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Sakura smiles. "Okay, let's go." She stand and heads out to a nearby hut, which she pauses by the door. "Leave the pod here, no one will touch it, trust me." She walks into and down a flight of stairs into a masive underground room, with a side room for a bathroom and another room for a bed. The current room had a simple kitchen and couch around a small fire pit.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Picking up the pod and following with a farewell nod to Spore Shalvitte trusted Sakura and left the pod by the door of this new hut, following her down, looking around with curious eyes at the underground room. "What is this place?" She asks, checking out the bedroom, bathroom and having a look round the kitchen. She hoped she could be able to take her suit off, for as useful as it was, it did get uncomfortable after a while.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:34 pm

The bathroom was simple with a tub and shower, seemingly carved from the stone of the walls. The bed was plush and large, made for two to share. The kitchen was filled with only fruit and vegetables.

Sakura sat on the couch and set her staff to the side, smiling at Shal. "Get comfortable, please." She smiled warmly, her eyes showing how much she liked Shalvitte, the amount was a lot. She turned away for her to change, but was ready to glance at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Getting the impression that this would be where she was staying Shalvitte smiled and stood still to let her suit unfold from around her. However, instead of immediately getting changed the woman waited until the suit was folded up into the compact storage mode, bent down to pick it up and then carried it to place it out of the way.
Returning to the place she'd been standing opposite Sakura on the other side of the fire pit the alien did some stretches to ease the cramp out of her muscles, accumulated from the crash and from wearing the suit for so long, sighing contently as she did so. Her stretches involved reaching up, rolling her curvy hips loosely and various other muscle warm ups.
Shalvitte didn't care if Sakura peeked, or even watched. They were both mares after all, Shalvitte had nothing the Tree Folk hadn't seen before, and as she'd said before Teterians didn't care for nudity. And at in the very least, the alien thought Sakura deserved a reward for being so nice, and abarantly she liked looking at her body, so she let her look.
She'd probably like what she saw too. Large, firm, slightly bouncy breasts, smooth, unblemished skin (which oddly enough had no belly button.), wide hips, neat, tidy womanhood, muscled, toned legs, visible abs and strong looking arms. There was not a speck of fat on the woman's body, all on display for Sakura's viewing pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:01 am

Sakura was by now staring, her eyes watching everything, but lingering on Shal's womanhood most. She was blushing and was trying to hide her not-so-little beast between her own legs, locking them together above her shaft, hiding it. She definitely liked what she saw, and smiled as she twisted towards Shal. "Why must you tease me so?" She said, half seductive, half joking. She was absently wondering how tight Shal was.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:13 am

The woman giggled and shrugged, walking over to sit beside the mare, crossing her legs. Seeing her in her flustered state made the alien giggle again and waggle a finger at the mare in a mock scolding way. "Now now. No getting excited. A shaman should be in control of themselves I have learned." With a half smile on her face she twirled a thick vine of her hair, ending up fingering the bud on the end softly "You do not want to see these do their job either." She warned light-heartedly, winking at the mare beside her.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:32 am

"Shamans are normally, yes, but I have a massive libido, so it is difficult." She sighs and spreads her legs a few inches, and instantly the bulge was seen all the way to her knees. "This thing is sensitive, I usually try to ignore it, but..." She stares at Shal's body for a few seconds. "You aren't making it easy."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:38 am

Shalvitte glanced down at the bulge with an even expression before looking the mare in the eyes "Are Tree Folk females hollow?" she asked with a completely straight face, turning slightly to face her, making more of her body clearly on display without a care in the world. There was no sign of arousal from the alien, she seemed in the same state as normal, cool and collected.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:50 am

"Not rea-" She paused. "Was that a joke?" She sighed. "Either way I apologize. This thing is more honest than I am. And could you please put something on? I'd rather not have a boner all night long. It gets very uncomfortable." She meant it, and she sometimes loathed and resented her extra piece of anatomy. She locked her eyes on the wall and took a few deep breaths. "Damnit..." She began to mutter "Go down." repeatedly under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:59 am

"You are embarrassed that you are attracted to me?" Shalvitte asked softly, reaching out to gently cup the mare's cheek and turn her head to look the alien woman in the eyes. "It is okay. I am flattered, really." Leaning forward she softly kissed the mare's forehead "You have been so nice to me. I can turn a blind eye to this." Getting up she started to put her clothes on, but took her time about it, like she didn't particularly want to cover up.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:04 am

"I am not embarassed, I am simply cautious, I am unaware of any of your kind's...Mating customs." Sh bluhes hardr an keeps her eyes averted. "I clothes make you uncomfortable, I will get you a pair of panties." She got up and went to the bedroom slowly, stumbling as her slab of maleness got in the way slightly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:14 am

Taking off what little she had put on Shalvitte waited on the couch for Sakura to return. "Not much to it if I am honest." She said evenly, carefully cleaning her nails "If you can get the female wanting it have fun. We are a community based culture. If you find a mate you want to stay with, that is fine, but having many is seen as no crime." She explained, hinting at the fact her race had a very odd mating mechanism. "Our mating rituals come down to arousing the female, that is all."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:19 am

Sakura got back quickly and tossed her a pair of bright pink panties. "That's all I got for you..." She thinks over what she heard. "So if I want to be with you, I gotta arouse you?" She frowns. "I am not good at seduction at all, I admit, so I apologize if I seem inexperienced." She smiles weakly. She pauses for a bit. "Nothing, can't think of anything you would like...What do you like, anyway?" She asks, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:27 am

Putting on the panties the woman smiled "Much better." Looking up at Sakura she smiled at her warmly, and gestured for her to sit down. "You will have to find that out on your own. Try experimenting. That is part of it. But I will give you a hint." Grabbing a strand of her hair she held it up to show the plant mare the bud on the end, which looked like a tightly closed flower "You will know you are doing well if these open up. They also release a powerful aphrodisiac scent that drives any one around wild. Just to warn you." Having explained the hair Shalvitte sat back and crossed her arms over her chest, wondering what Sakura would do.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:44 am

She thought for a long while, ten sighed and stood, pacing as she thought over her plan. "Two questions; First, am I allowed to touch you, and second how sensitive is your body?" She asked almost casually as she sat down next to Shalvitte and scooted so their thighs were touching. Sakura was curious and needed to know so she may hatch a good plan.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:52 am

Shalvitte nodded "Yes. You can touch me. I am pretty sensitive as well." She looked down at their touching thighs "But it is not all about me." She said, looking up at Sakura and grinning slightly, giving her a little wink. She looked forward to what the mare could come up with. Anything to distract her from the sadness of her home blowing up and drifting as space debris and dust.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:51 am

Sakur smiles and stands up. She walks a few feet away and pulls off her tank top, letting her perky D-cups free, for she had no bra. Her nipples were the light creamy color of a sapling striped of bark. She undid her belt and simply let her pants drop. Her thick, throbbing manhood sprang upwards and tapped her collarbone before she caught it there and slowly slid a finger down it's underside, shivering. It was the same color as her nipples and had thirty six odd quarter-inch protrusions evenly spaced along the edges of her equine flare, they wiggled softly. Her womanhood was hidden by a rather large pair of apple sized testes. "What do you think?" She asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:11 am

"Very impressive." Shalvitte said evenly, looking the mare up and down with keen eyes, checking out her huge shaft and breasts, liking what she saw but not obviously aroused from just the sight of them. Sakura would have to try a little harder than that if she wanted to answer her question of how tight the alien actually was.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:36 am

Sakura smiled. "Thank you, but You are the real beauty here." She moves closer and sits by her, placing a hand on her thigh and slowly trailing it upwards until it reaches her cheek. Sakura leans forward and kisses her there before biing her lip and moving to kneel next to the couch. She made the dirt around Shal's feet massage them softly as Sakura's hands began to trace random shapes into the Tetarians thighs. Her hands were soft and roughat the same time, as was everything else about her. She seemed to be trying her hardest to ignore her own desires as her shaft throbbed angrily and painfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Neighbors [Private]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next