OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

New Neighbors [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:36 pm

"As long as the clothes do not cover too much of my skin." She pointed out, following the mare idly while still completely naked. "I would like to have some fun. Have something to do." She said wistfully, thinking it would be nice to have a hobby or job to help the years pass. She may as well make a life for herself her, as she was in for the long haul no matter what.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:07 pm

Sakura tosses on a pair of shorts and a simple t-shirt, not putting on underwear or shoes. "Tank top and short shorts it is, then." She grins then growls as she realizes there was still a slightly noticeable bulge. "Also, erm, it wasn't always this big, or that flavor...My sister pranked me with the taste and...she wanted to try and help with an old marefriend but it got a bit too big..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:05 am

"Your... Sister made you that big?" Shalvitte asked slowly, with curiosity in her voice and a little bit of disbelief, as she walked over to her suit to put it on. With the whir of mechanics the sit folded up around the woman, encasing her once more in the protective armour and hiding her beautiful, curvy body from sight.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:43 am

"Yeah, she wanted me to impress the mare, but it went a bit overboard..." She shrugs and grabs her staff. "And if we ever do it again, can we please use the bed?" She asks, grunting as she heads to the surface, smiling lightly. On her way out she grabs a small chunk of pure white rock and slips it into her thigh pocket.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:07 am

"That is up to you." Shalvitte said evenly as she followed the mare up the stairs, the robotic edge to her voice back with the suit on. Curious about the stone the Teterian scanned it, a line of light shooting out of her centre eye and running over the hidden stone to get a reading on it. As a little precaution she ran a medical scan on herself and was pleased to see that she was right, and she hadn't gotten pregnant. She muted herself quickly so Sakura wouldn't hear her sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:53 am

The stone's properties were not of an element naturally formed, and it eminated a magical energy, but it seemed muted. Sakura yawned as she kept walking, heading through the town to a large hut. She pauses at the open doorway. "Mango! You there?" Sakura called, listening and waiting.

A pegasus Treefolk with mangos in her mane and tail, and hanging from her leafy wings, appeared with a huge smile. "Hey Sakura!" She hugged the cherry blossom mare, who hugged back. "How have you been?" She asks, her eyes, one green-brown, one red-brown, zeroing in on Shalvitte.

Sakura smiles. "Fine, this is my friend, Shalvitte." She leans towards Mango and whispers. "I hope I can have this one be more than just a friend."

Mango plucks a mango from her tail and extends it to Shalvitte. "Mango? Mine are always extremely sweet."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:15 am

The Teterian made a note of this odd stone but did not comment on it. She also didn't comment on the 'More than just a friend' statement, as that would have been pointless. Instead she unfolded her helmet away from her smiling, friendly face and said "Hello. It is a pleasure to meet you." Her voice sounding like silk, soft and smooth, if a bit formal.
Reaching out to carefully take the fruit in her armoured hand Shalvitte gave it a sniff before taking a small bite, revealing for a moment her eerily sharp teeth. Juice dribbled down her chin a little as she chewed, her smiled widening a little. "This is really nice." She said honestly. For a Teterian eating things was interesting. Because they didn't need to do it their taste buds were extremely sensitive, so if something tasted good it tasted really good.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Mango grinned. "Nice catch, Saki." She giggles as Sakura blushes.

"I said no more calling me that..." She grumbled. She snatched a mango and began eating it. Her eyes went wide after a moment. "You made these have a calming effext, didn't you?"

Mango nods. "Yep, someone pisses me off I just eat a mango." She grins. "Almost like cannibalism, if we were ponies, but it's natural for us to feed ourselves or each oher this way." She explains to Shal.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:18 pm

Shalvitte didn't seem that bothered with that fact as she calmly took another bite of the mango. "My race has variation to it as well. Some of my kind bear fruit. It is not strange to me that you do the same." She shrugged in her robotic suit and turned her head to look at Sakura "I could show you some of my race if you want. We just need my Escape Pod." She suggested, feeling a tiny bit of childish glee deep down at the idea of showing off her race, like a filly at show and tell, but her face remained calm, aside from a slightly raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:29 pm

Sakura nods and finishes her mango before punching Mango in the arm playfully. "See ya later, and do you think we could stop by later so we can get Shal some clothes?"

Mango nods. "I'll get the fabric ready, come by in about two hours." She goes back into her hut as she stretches her arms.

Sakura smiles at Shalvitte. "Let's go, time for you to teach me something." Her smile turns into a grin.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Finishing her own mango Shalvitte smiled back before her helmet covered her face, but she still needed Sakura to lead the way to the pod, new place, she still hadn't gotten used to it yet. Her head up display could show her where the pod was, but getting to it would be as the crow flies, and neither of them could do so to Shalvitte's knowledge. Her suit wasn't equipped with a flightpack yet and she didn't know what Sakura could do with her magic.
So, she simply gestured for the mare to lead the way back to the pod for their little nature lesson.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Sakura smiles and starts walking, her staff shrunk down to the size of a knife and she slipped it into her pocket. She seemed to want to say something, but was hesitating. She simply kept walking until hey finally got to the pod, and Sakura waited while simply altering the flow of magic around them to make a small bubble of pure mana.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Deciding it was best not to bother questioning what Sakura was doing Shalvitte used the metal rope still attached to the pod to pick it up, bracing it against her back one more and hefting it up. "Is there somewhere were I can show you this stuff in private? I do not want people to freak out." She said evenly, looking at the mare with those three sky blue discs of the helmet, her bladed claws digging into the ground slightly for stability.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:09 pm

Sakura nods. "I'll teleport us." She gathered magic and began to use the spell. If all went well they would be next to te pond. Sakura teleported them, and she appeared above the pond, and fell in with a yelp."Damnit! Gotta work on my teleporting."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:15 pm

To say Shalvitte was a little disorientated by the teleport would have been putting it lightly. She was so surprised by it she actually dropped the pod, which hit the ground with a loud thud and formed a little dent for itself. The woman herself fell over in front of it on the verge of falling in the pond herself, but after a moment to recover stood up again, dusting off her suit. Looking out at Sakura she laughed heartily, her helmet folding back to show her laughing, smiling face "Wet already and it is not even night time." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Sakura blushed, but went to the edge and smiles seductively. "Why don't you join me?" She asks in a Sultry tone, eyes lidded. She love to joke around but this sounded half-serious as she held out a hand. "Help me out!" She asks, coughing up a bit of water.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Rolling her eyes the Teterian stepped out of her suit, which folded up neatly behind her, and slowly stepped back away from the pond. When she got to about three metres away the naked woman paused and then ran at the pond, kicking off at the edge to dive in. She arched gracefully through the air and down into the water with barely a splash, disappearing under the water. When the ripples had faded away she surfaced right behind Sakura, placing her hands on the mare's hips and gripping lightly. "Still want some help?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:22 pm

"Nah, I'm good now." Sakura smiles and spins towards her, placing her hands in an identical spot to where Shal's hands were. "So what did you want to show me? I hope you haven't forgotten what you were gonna show me..." She says softly, before her hands pull Shal into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:20 am

The Teterian hugged back softly with a small smile on her face. "I want to show you holograms of my kind. But why not have some fun first?" She was of course referring to swimming, as it was an activity that was near universally loved by Teterians, and it was extraordinarily rare to find one that didn't enjoy a nice swim.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:05 am

Sakura let go and sucked in a deep breath, sinking slowly to the bottom. She looked up and only saw the Tetarian's back end, and she grinned before she started wandering the floor of the pond, her feet brushing against the sand lightly. She loved just waterlogging herself under the water of the pond, and she soon found a large rock she then sat on.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:13 am

Shalvitte grinned and followed her down, swimming along the bottom of the pond instead of walking. She moved through the water with the grace of a shark, purposeful, predatory, with powerful movements propelling her forward. She figured if Sakura could hold her breath as long as she could they could have some fun. Swimming over to her she started to circle the mare on the rock, spinning slightly through the water to show off her graceful form.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:19 am

Sakura smiles and watched her happily, soon stripping off her clothes and teleporting them to the surface. She stretched and soon shoved off the rock at a downward angle as she crawled, her legs floating higher than the rest of her, towards a bunch of plants and she began to search them. Her shaft's first few inches hung out of her sheath but she didn't seem to realize that.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:31 am

Shalvitte hung in the water above the mare watching what she was doing with three eyes unaffected by the water, a curious look on her face. Continuing to swim around her the woman noticed the slight growth of Sakura's shaft, but didn't do anything about it except run her hand softly up the mare's back from just above her buttocks to her neck, her hand as gentle as ever, now floating in the water beside her. After the shower incident Shalvitte wanted Sakura to make it very clear when she wanted them to do that kind of activity.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:07 am

Sakura smiled at Shalvite, still not noticing her half-chub shaft. Sakura soon pulled out a clam and set it off to the side before continuing her search, soon finding a small rock identical to the one she picked up in her house, and handed it to Shal, the white rock radiated magic. She grinned at Shal, and let out a small pulse of magic that made the rock glow brighter as it amplified the magic. Sakura finally noticed her shaft, which was half out of her sheath now, and blushed and smiled apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:21 am

As pretty as the sight was Shalvitte had to shield her magic sensitive eyes from the rock, holding it out for Sakura to take off her. Because of this she couldn't she the mare's little predicament, but her body would not help. In the underwater light her body seemed to shimmer, her hair floating around like a mass of seaweed, breasts jiggling slowly with each slight movement to keep her body under control in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Neighbors [Private]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next