OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

New Neighbors [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

New Neighbors [Private] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:59 pm

"You talk like you posses a great marvel." Shalvitte giggled lightly and turned back to the pod to type some more at the alien computer. "You would be surprised how durable we females are. We have to be to cope with these males. But they are very protective of those they care about. So we do not need to worry about them hurting us on purpose." She commented before pressing one final button, making the hologram dissolve out of existence, only to be replaced by another. 
A female, or what looked like one at first glance. This one was much taller then Shalvitte, easily near six and a half feet were Shalvitte was only just five foot. Another major difference was the fact this hologram figure possessed a male member, much smaller then the male Teterian's, but still large by pony standards, and structured the same way the other Teterian's had been, large testes and textured shaft. 
The figures breast's were much smaller then Shalvitte's large size, but her frame much more bulky and muscle-bound. One feature both females shared was the buds on the end of their vine like hair, showing that Hermaphrodite Teterians could produce the same aphrodisiac the females could.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Sakura strikes a pose, fists on hips, like she was a super hero. "I feel offended." She joked, then let her eyes wander. "I prefer the sight of you." She commented, very seriously. "Though another hermaphrodite would be nice, I do prefer taking the male role." She grinned and tried touching the hologram's forehead. "We Treefolk have a mental communication system, it is weak but very fast and direct. That is how I knew Spore would want to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:58 am

There was actually something there Sakura could touch, and it felt like a wire frame of something wrapped in silk, delicate and soft. "We Teterians can use plants to extend our senses to see and feel what they do. In a forest this power is very useful." Stepping out of the pod Salvitte walked over to Sakura and wrapped her arms around her, hugging her tightly, her skin soft and covered in tiny, tiny hairs that were as noticeable as a strand of spiders web. "Thank you. I am glad you prefer my looks. I like you taking the male role." She said softly, her voice as soothing and sweet as it always was to the ear.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:11 am

"Welcome." Sakura said as she nuzzled her neck, softly firm bark of her face against soft skin. She wrapped her arms around Shalvitte very gently. "Try connecting with me." She said softly, dropping her mental barriers while hoping Shal saw only Sakura's infatuation for the alien, and the love. "It might work." She mumbled, eyes closed, still hugging the Tetarian.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:19 am

"If... If you want to." Shalvitte said quietly, sounding a little unsure. However, she did close her eyes and moved a hand from behind Sakura to her forehead, her four fingers going up and into her mane while the Teterian's thumbs wrapped around her eyes. Concentrating hard Shalvitte reached out with her plant sense ability and was pleasantly to find herself in Sakura's head. Plants normally didn't have a mind to like to with this power, but seeing as Tree Folk were both Plant and Animal it seemed to work that way here. "Hello?" She said softly through the link, her mental avatar looking around a little confused.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:40 am

Sakura's mindsape was the clearing they were in, with one key difference. It was nighttime, a full moon above them, flooding the area with a soft, silvery light. Sakura's mental avatar appeared next to Shalvitte. "Oh, Hello, good to see a friend around here." She grinned, then got a little more serious. "Did you know in one's mindscape it is impossible for them to lie?" She hugged Shalvitte tightly. "I love you, not because of the sex, because you accepted my little friend, you accepted me." The words were both mental and physical, going to Shal's avatar and to her physical ears, Sakura mumbling the words as she sent them mentally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Neighbors [Private]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8