OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

New Neighbors [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Shalvitte watched the fully clothed mare float on the water with a bemused smile. "To drink I would need to take off my suit or have a cup. I have no cup and I can't take off my suit because... I am not wearing anything underneath it." She said evenly. "This suit has a layer of Ultra Violet lights over my skin, but for them to be really effective I must not be wearing anything. I do not wish to offend by exposing myself indecently." She seemed not to be embarrassed saying this, like it was no big deal to her but she was doing it out of good manners, which she was.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:06 pm

"Oh...Well, I really wouldn't mind..." Sakura's face was a very dark green. "I could, erm, make some clothes and even a cup...fairly easily." She could, too, and fairly quickly, as well. She started to push towards the edge and got out, leaving her legs in the water. She smiled at Shal and spoke. "I kinda wanna see the rest of you." It was a joke, but also the truth.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:12 pm

The metal glad alien shrugged "It does not bother me. My race never developed a nudity taboo when we were developing. To us, the more skin we had uncovered the healthier we were. We only had basic covering until we met other races in the stars. We adopted the idea of clothes as to not offend them and be polite." Turning to look at the mare Shalvitte smiled "I would appreciate a cup and some clothes if you can make them. But would that not take a while? Or can you use Unittan to create things?" She asked with interested curiosity.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:04 pm

Sakura grinned, seeing an opportunity to show off. "Well, let's see." She gathered a large amount of magic and soon vines came out of the ground and began thinning and weaving themselves into shorts and a t shirt. Several roots came out as well and formed a simple half-bowl, half-cup piece of wood, seemingly carved thouh they saw how it was made. Sakura handed Shal the clothes and the cup before looking at the water to give the Tetarian some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:01 am

Standing up Shalvitte took a few steps away to get out of her suit. It was strange how it did so. The suit just folded away from the alien with a few whirs and clicks, allowing her to simply step out. With the woman clear the armour caved in on itself, folding up into a compact, easy to store box like shape.
If Sakura happened to sneak a peek, but why would she thought Shalvitte, she'd see that out of the suit the alien was... Interesting.
Her skin was smooth, save for tiny, soft, silk like hairs, and was all that dark green emerald colour. She looked skinny, but every muscle of hers was toned, no fat, meaning she had nice, curvy hips and chunky legs. But speaking of curves, her chest looked a little more appealing now they weren't being compacted in the suit. Firm, perky and large sprang to mind, similar in size to Shakura herself. Shaking her head her thick, vine like hair rustled, going a few inches past her shoulders and oddly enough had little buds on the end. All in all, a very attractive woman, even if she was an alien.

Carefully getting into the clothes, and happily finding they fit, Shalvitte walked back to the lakeside and sat down, putted her still powerful looking bird like feet into the water with a content sigh. "Thank you." She said in her soft, sweet voice, smiling warmly at Shakura. Something odd the other mare would notice though, was that the alien smelled oddly of... Chocolate, the scent drifting over to her.

Last edited by Johnny Maker on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:20 am

Sakura had, in fact, glanced, and her face was dark green still. She smiled at the scent. "You smell deliscious." She said with a small smile. "And I must say your body is quite sexy." Sakura flirted easily, and was sitting in a relaxed but somehow tense position. She offered the cup once more. "The water is cold, and quite sweet."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:29 am

"Thank you." The mare said with a slightly bemused expression, taking the cup and dipping it in the water. Bringing it to her lips she took a sip and sighed "That is nice." She said with relaxed tones, taking a larger gulp. An odd thing came apparent about the mare. She wasn't breathing in the regular way. She'd take a breath and not take another for several moments, on account of her talking and needing to refill her lungs. "You do not look bad yourself." She said honestly in response, looking the blushing mare up and down with her penetrating eyes.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:43 am

Sakura smiled brightly. "You think so? Not many will say that on account of my hu-" She cut herself off. "Um, nevermind." Sakura would talk if questioned, that was obvious, but she didn't know if the alien mare would like knowing she sported a rather huge shaft of stallion between her legs. She looked away quietly, and tried to hide her even darker blush.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:50 am

"I read your genetic scan." The alien woman started evenly, looking at the mare with a kind look of understanding "I know you are different. But that is fine. In my race your condition is so common they are a third gender. A balance between our males and females. They are not as strong as the males, but they are stronger then the females. They are not as capable to nurture as a females but they are certainly better at it then the males." Reaching out Shalvitte rested a double thumbed hand on the mare's shoulder "I know your races are separated into male and female, but one that is both is not strange to me." She smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:08 am

"It's only a ten percent chance..." She scooted closer and whispered, obviously worried. "It didn't tell you the size, did it?" Sakura hoped not, for her size was quite intimidating to most. She blushed harder and smiled weakly. "I'd really like to know if the scan told you anything else."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:52 am

The woman shook her head "No. I only had time to scan your genetics. Your privacy is still safe." She reassured her. "But it does not matter to me. I do not care for your differences. You have shown me that you are a nice person. That is all that matters." Smiling warmly at the mare the alien patted her shoulder softly, being very gentle with her strong hands.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Sakura sighed in relief. She smiled and looked at the symmetrical hand on her shoulder. She smiled warmly then frowned as if listening. "Damnit, I'm needed at the Council." She sighs and stands up. "Oh yeah, I'm one of the leaders of my village." She flashes a grin. She grabbed her staff off the ground and stretched lightly. "Might as well introduce you to my village, Spore will be very interested in you, though you might want to keep your distance, he's a mushroom Treefolk."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:47 pm

All three of Shalvitte's eyes widened in fear and she scrambled back from the mare, feet splashing as they left the water from the mare scooting backwards on her bum "M-m-m-mushroom?" She stuttered fearfully, looking scared out of her mind, and with good reason. Having learnt what a mushroom was a fungus the alien had known that she wanted to avoid them, as for her fungi could be potentially lethal as an illness. Saying that there was a Mushroom Treefolk was like saying someone with the plague wanted to meet her, and the name Spore did not help in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:01 pm

"Calm down, Shalvitte. He's old and weak, the eldest of my village, he can control his spores, most of us are allergic to them." She moves closer slowly, cautiously, and rests a hand on her shoulder like Shal had done earlier. "He also only speaks our ancient language, so you can stay farther away from him so I can translate as well." She was worried, and obviously so. She tried comforting Shal as well as he could.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:57 pm

"F-fungus are not nice to my race. They can kill us... Cause nasty infections." The plant woman shivered "Quintalive... A fungus that eats us up from the inside. It is not pretty and it is not the only one." After a moment to calm herself down though Shalvitte looked up at Sakura and smiled weakly, a slight hint of fear still in her eyes. "I will be protected in my suit. Nothing to worry about." She said to reassure herself more then the other mare.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:32 pm

Sakura nods. "Wear it you wish, Spore is about three hundred years old, he is weak and near-death, but still our elder. He will be kind." She smiles softly, and steps back and waits, turning her face away. "Get into your armor, I will wait for you." She turns towards the treeline. Sakura hoped Shal wasn't going to freak out too bad when she met Spore.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Slowly getting to her feet Shalvitte let out a deep breath and looked at the water for a moment to calm herself, her panicked heart easing up slightly at the sight of the delightful water. Going over to the folded form of her armour the woman reached down and rested her hand on it to activate it, stripping off quickly as the suit unfolded to more humanoid proportions. Dropping her clothes to the side the alluring, naked alien stepping into the metal casing, standing still as it closed up around her with firm clicks, clunks and buzzes, the three discs blinking on when the helmet closed over her eyes.
Rolling her shoulders and flexing Shilvitte bent down, picked up her clothes and went over to the pod, picking it up once more on her back and setting off in the direction Sakura had gone, feeling much safer as her skin was bathed in the UV light of the protective Environment Suit.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:54 pm

Sakura walked quickly, and they soon came upon a massive clearing filled with large huts that seemed naturally formed from wood. Sakura led Shal passed many others of her kind, each looking like different kinds of plants. They stared but a spell from Sakura hid Shal in an illusion. Sakura entered a massive hut with two tall Pine Treefolk armed with grey wooden blades and similar armor and shields, they stopped Shal at the door. "She is with me" Sakura growled. The guards got out of the way.

Inside was an ancient looking pale stallion with a mushroom cap on his head, wearing a long grey robe. He smiled softly at Sakura. He spoke quietly in a different language, and Sakura responded with a smile.

There was also a tall Redwood dragon, about seven foot tall, sitting at another part of the table inside the hut. He glared at Shal as if she was a problem. He wore iron armor and carried an axe at his belt.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Slalvitte just stood their quietly, picking up as much stuff as she could without scanning, which she felt would end in a fight. Not that the Tree people's weapons would be able to hurt her, except maybe the magic attacks, as her suit was very well armoured. The alien was not without defences either. An odd devise held to her waist by a magnetic clip looked lightly hostile, what with it basically being a double barrelled plasma gun that would only work for her. There were also her bladed feet, which she could use well thanks to training in a few Teterian martial arts that involved powerful foot strikes that could snap trees and smash concrete.
With these factors to back her up Shalvitte felt confident, if a little nervous in the presence of a living mushroom. The variety of this race reminded her of her own, as they too had many variants to them, which relaxed the woman because of that similarity.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:20 pm

The Mushroom spoke again. Ha was relaxed and gentle in the way he moved and sat.

"Welcome to our Home, I am Spore, one of the council of our humble home." Sakura translated softly. "You already know Sakura, and the Drake right here is Terrain."

Terrain grumbled and turned his angry crimson eyes on Shal. "Who and what is this THING that stands before us!?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:31 pm

With the information on what the words meant Shalvitte's on board computer started to pick apart the language to try and translate for the woman. Turning her glowing blue gaze to Terrain while this happened the alien stood tall and proud, not much seeing as she wasn't that tall, but seeing as she had the heavy pod on her back, slightly impressive. "My name is Shalvitte. I am a Teterian, a proud plant race from across the stars. I have travelled far to learn your ways and to understand this planet." She turned to Spore, curious to whether he could understand her. "Our people are very similar. As an ambassador for my race I offer friendship and protection." She said in a clear, if slightly robotic, voice that did not quiver with fear like her stomach did.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:27 pm

Terrain growled. "Protection? We can fight, you know!?" He stood and a glow came from the back of his throat, the inside of his mouth was oddly blackened already, hinting at what the glow was.

The fungus Treefolk looked at Sakura, who stood angrily. "Terrain, you will respect her or face the power of a true Shaman!" Power swirled around her, and it was only half visible.

They glared at each other, about to attack, tensed and ready.

The Mushroom spoke a few words that were ignored by the two.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:37 pm

Dropping the pod to the ground with a thud Shalvitte took the thing from her waist, which clamped around her hand to become part of the suit and glowed a dim blue as it powered up with a hum, and aimed it straight at Terrain's head. The suit's eyes glowed an intimidating red as fighting protocols engaged, the gun also changing red as the twin barrels lit up from within. "You are a warrior. I can understand this." She said evenly, robotic eyes staring into his and the gun still levelled at his head. "I can show you why you should respect my race if you wish." This was a definite challenge. Shalvitte may have been an ambassador, but she could still fight, and she had a feeling this particular Tree Folk would listen to a display of power.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Terrain growls and draws his blade, which begins glowing a poisonous green. "I acce-" He gets cut off, choking.

Spore was angry, and spores floated around the Drake. "You forget your place!" He shouts in Equestrian. "You respect all I wish to speak to!"

Sakura sits down smugly as the spores retreat back into Spore's cap. Terrain sits down unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Shalvitte couldn't hep but take a step back at the sight of the spores, but puts the gun back on her waist, the glowing red discs returning to their normal light blue. Slowly she sat down with her back to the pod on her knees. "My race can offer protection." She insisted "We can help you reach the stars and beyond. We can help you advance as we did."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Neighbors [Private]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next