OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

New Neighbors [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:00 pm

Sakura continued easily, panting heavily as she thought about how good Shal was with muscle control. But she also felt a certain pressure begin to build up. She broke the kiss and whispered urgently. "I'm close." Before kissing the Tetarian's jawline softly. "I-in or out." She whispered, worry in her voice, as if she didn't know if she would be able to react in time.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:16 pm

Shalvitte was panting heavily, her own climax close, her nether lips oozing her thick feminine juices, which oddly also smelled of chocolate. "I-in. F-fill me up." She managed to say, her walls contracting on the shaft inside her, making things that much tighter. It didn't matter if Sakura cam inside, as they were two very different races they were not compatible under normal circumstances, so Shalvitte stood no chance of getting pregnant. With that sorted she wrapped her strong arms around the mare's neck and kissed her again, tongue pressing forward to explore Sakura's mouth with eagerness.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:33 pm

Sakura allowed Shal's tongue entry, and slipped her own into the alien's mouth. Sakura sped up for a bit before crying out in ecstasy as she came, a large load spilling into Shalvitte's womanhood and filling he with at least a liter of her seed. Sakura kept going, however, just for the Tetarian's pleasure. Her mind was lost to pure bliss as she leaked a constant stream inside Shalvitte.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:46 pm

Feeling the warmth filling her up Shalvitte moaned loudly into Sakura's mouth in pure bliss, climax finally hitting. Her feminine juices gushed out of her nether lips, coating Sakura's length with the sticky, chocolatey fluid. Her walls rippled over the mare's shaft, milking it for all it was worth for more of that warm seed, despite the fact her womb was full, contracting and squeezing pleasantly.
Kissing back with heated passion Shalvitte continued to dance tongue with the mare and by now both their chests were covered in the Teterian's thick, creamy nectar as it leaked onto the breasts mashing up against Shalvitte's own.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:14 pm

Sakura stopped suddenly, breaking the kiss, worry in her eyes. The roots instantly went rigid and locked Sakura inside Shal. "Buck!" She sighed. "I apologize...but i may...be stuck." She panted, then nuzzled her softly. "Well..anyway...this was...amazing...haven't...gotten laid...in...a year." She collapses on top of Shal, moaning as she was milked for more, which her shaft supplied as quickly as possible, more spurts of semen coming out and leaking between shaft and velvety wall.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:24 pm

"What happened?" Shalvitte asked, slightly confused as to why she was now impaled of a shaft for the foreseeable future. But she smiled anyway, nuzzling the mare back tenderly "I am glad you liked it." Her soft walls toned down a bit, but they still gently rippled over the shaft, massaging it for seed as a natural response. Idly the Teterian reached down with a hand and collected some nectar off of their bosoms, licking it off her fingers to pass the time until she could be free, not that she didn't mind being impaled for the moment.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:11 pm

"W-well...the reproductive fluid of our kind can adapt to the fluids of other species to allow the survival of our kind...so...You MIGHT get...pregnant..." She bites her lip. "I...don't know it would work with you, but...." She shifts lightly and gently tugs backwards, but it was no use. "And being stuck doesn't help either..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:43 pm

Shalvitte's eyes narrowed slightly, her smile weakening, the flowers at the end of her hair starting to close up. "It is a good thing I am not of this world. Our genetics are far too different. Your seed will not be able to adapt in time for me." She said evenly. It was indeed true. Cross species breeding was impossible without the science of test tube babies, as many couples across the universe had found out. That and the fact the Teterian's body was already absorbing the nutrients from the fluid into her system would make impregnation even harder.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:20 pm

Sakura sighed in relief. "Okay, hopefully it doesn't happen, I am not ready for kids, I'm only 46." That was her age, but she looks 23. She kissed Shal softly, and rolled lightly so Shalvitte was on top. She hoped Shal had enjoyed herself a much as She did. "Did you, erm, enjoy youself a much as I did?" She asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Shalvitte moaned lightly from being moved with the shaft still buried inside her, resting lightly on the mare below her, much preferring this position. "I think the same. I do not know what age I am in your years." Kissing the mare back lightly and licking up some of her nectar off the Tree Folk's chest. "I enjoyed it. Your seed tasted soooo good." She purred, grinning seductively at Sakura and giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Sakura blushed heavily. "Oh, okay...What do I taste like? I've never tried myself." She nuzzles Shal lightly. "And your muscle control is absolutely amazing." She was not kidding. She loved Shalvitte and just wanted to cuddle with her. Her arms wrapped around Shal as the Root slowly slid out.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:49 pm

Shalvitte blushed as well, harder to notice though against her darker skin. "I do not know your word for it. But it tasted nice. I would not mind more." She said with a wink, snuggling against the mare with a content sigh, feeling very, very comfortable. Very softly she kissed the base of Sakura's neck, just above her cushiony breasts, happy to just lie there in her arms.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:18 am

Sakura smiles and yawns softly. "I love you so much right now." She nuzzles Shal and goes limp, arms still locked around Shal. She was thinking about how much she liked tight mares, and how much she hoped the Tetarian would like her back. The Root pulled out completely, and it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:26 am

Shalvitte just rolled her eyes and closed them, relaxing on top of the mare. While it had certainly been an enjoyable experience the Teterian didn't think much of it. It was just a nice, distracting way to end the day. Much more preferable to sitting around moping about how her home was blown up. With a quiet sigh she entered the dream state of her race, not awake, but not asleep, meditating really. She looked asleep, but she was still well aware of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:33 am

Sakura soon passed out as she debated in her mind about how much she would love to do this again. She instantly began to dream of what she normally did, herself wandering a forest, not knowing where she was going but knowing it was urgent. But something was different, she wasn't being attacked constantly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:40 am

The woman on top of her didn't dream. She spent the night thinking about her future. She was stuck on this planet for the next fifty years, that was bad, but she was already well on the way to completing her mission, which was good. If she decked out the escape pod right she could even contact her friends and family. She smiled to herself. Maybe it wasn't going to be so bad. With a happy sigh she cuddled comfortably on top of Sakura, a mare who also factored into the good things about this planet.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:46 am

Come morning, Sakura was still dead asleep, though her shaft had retreated back into her sheath. Her dream still had hold of her as she wandered through that forest. She kept looking for what she needed to find, and found a clearing, and slipped into a shack there, findin it empty.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:10 am

At the crack of dawn Shalvitte awoke, her Teterian sixth sense for knowing when the sun was up dragging her from her deep thoughts. Looking down at Sakura still sleeping she smiled softly, gave her a light kiss and hopped off the mare. Heading over to the bathroom she decided to have a wash, turning on the shower and stepping in to clean her body of sweat and fluids, her feet twitching slightly as they drank up some of the water.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:18 am

Sakura woke with a start, shivering from whatever had attacked her from behind. She heard the shower and entered te bathroom, slipping in behind Shal. "Your nectar is a bit messy." She said with a smile as she uses a bit of magic to move the water over her chest and clean herself off.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:26 am

"It may be messy but I am sure you love the taste." The woman giggled, turning to face the mare with a grin on her face "If you ever want more." She left the statement hanging with a wink and continued to clean herself off, running her hands over her soft, wet, desirable body to rub the water into her skin to give it a nice, rejuvenated look, the smell of rich chocolate soon filling the shower. She tried not to be too provocative with her actions, but couldn't help it as she rubbed and squeezed her breasts to clean them of nectar, trailing a hand down her body to softly rub water into her wet crotch with a light groan, eyes going ever so slightly lidded.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:33 am

Sakura groaned in frustration as she was once more getting hard. She sighs and simply keeps washing herself. As she washed her abdomen she sighed in defeat and cleaned her shaft with a few strokes, then tried to ignore the throbbing thing as she moved on to her arms. "You are easily the sexiest thing I have ever seen." She comments with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:42 am

Shalvitte didn't bother ignoring it, reaching down to give the shaft a few tender strokes while giggling lightly "If it keeps your attention." She said softly, thinking that was all Sakura really saw in her. A set of nice holes that knew how to use them. But, she had to pay for her residence somehow, so why not this way? Were her general thoughts as she continued to stroke the mare off while she cleaned herself with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:13 pm

"S-stop it." She said softly, weakly. She gently pushed away Shal's hand. "I want it to go down on it's own. Please..." She obviously wanted it, but was barely restraing herself. Her blush dominated the coloring of her face. She panted and tried to calm herself down. She hoped Shal didn't feel rejected, but Sakura didn't want just mindless rutting, she wanted some romance.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:15 pm

The Teterian shrugged and stopped "It is your fault for getting in the shower with me." She smirked slightly, giving the mare a friendly wink, stepping past her and out of the shower to dry off. Picking up a towel Shalvitte gently rubbed it over her wet body, her skin looking so fresh it was like new spring grass, a slight sheen to the deep emerald skin. Her hair was a bit more arduous to clean as she had to run each thick strand through the towel, making them look like a tropical canopy after a rainstorm.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:30 pm

"Yeah yeah, I know, I wanted to say thanks.." Sakura finishes quickly and gets out as well. "You look good." She comments lightly before drying herself, ignoring her stallionhod. "Anyway, wanna see the rest of town? We could get you some real clothes and maybe find you something to occupy yourself, and, you know, have fun." She smiles warmly and leaves the bathroom in search of a new set of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Neighbors [Private]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next