OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Night time Sounds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Night time Sounds - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time Sounds   Night time Sounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:55 pm

Rez had to pause this time to erase what he had already wrote on the board so he had the space to write his next reply.

Well, some called us monsters or abominations, others called us lost, I'm just Rez as far as I'm concerned, an aspiring DJ.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Night time Sounds   Night time Sounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:01 am

"I feel ya dude trying be an nice monster when you have hundreds of hunter trying to kill ya. It get tiresome I just trying to make the monster name not so bad you know? Kill the true evil monsters and hunters, while trying to make connection to normal ponies so they see not all monster are bad that sort of thing. Also you being a DJ is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Night time Sounds   Night time Sounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:04 am

Rez erased what he had wrote and wrote up something new.

Oh, I'm not the monster, the other one is and it doesn't deserve any scrap of pity. Most would just rather kill me as it's easier. Also, I haven't had to deal with hunters ever since coming in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Night time Sounds   Night time Sounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:09 am

Gale read the board with an wierd exception. "I don't think i should ask what he meant by the other one." "Oh Can you do me a solid and not tell others about the whole vampony thing don't need another angry mob after me again."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Night time Sounds   Night time Sounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:11 am

Rez shrugged, nodded, and then put away his dry erase board before beginning to move towards the door of the training hall, after all, he still had a show to put on tonight
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Night time Sounds   Night time Sounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:12 am

Gale followed Rez out. " Hey, I know it a long shot but no hard feelings?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Night time Sounds   Night time Sounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:16 am

Rez glanced over his shoulder, though his expression was a little hard to read since the bandanna was back to covering the bottom half of his face. He once more levitated out the dry erase board and scribbled on it.

Why would there be? It was just a fight
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Night time Sounds   Night time Sounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:23 am

Gale smiled. "Your a pretty cool guy Rez.  Ever want to just hang out give me a shout. I'm off to relax and perhaps a soak. Who knows might swing by the club later hear some of your tune. That would not hurt me this time. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Night time Sounds   Night time Sounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:26 am

Rez nodded and then once more put away the dry erase board. With a wave, Rez once more turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night time Sounds   Night time Sounds - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night time Sounds
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9