OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)

Go down 
+84
Wild Card
Jammex
Ician
DualThrone
BronzeFog
Syntavant
Evening Song
Indicus
Dragon Soul
Michael Starren
Ryumania
Xereth
Summer_Breeze
Chowatron
veryveryfluttershy
The Adept
Pony-at-Arms
MrDevastation101
Sofia68999
LeoValkenhein
Dusty Roads
Midnightblossom
Loumber
Sir_Knightmare
Amber Flicker
Lightning Shield
WindyTheWarrior
CityLights
Fargo
Nicole Evermore
Shoryu
SilverKaizer
shadowphil666
Mx. Thinkamancer
Alpha P
Mokuba: Hero-Of-Legend
Tulip Twist
Darth Quadro
Melon Blast
eqbotanium
retrosteamknight
Kryptid
Someonewithapen
EchoChangeling
jz96
pyroman33
Civviq Writer
Robotrip3000
KotanKadai
Chappy
Cynicalwhovian
Wildfire
Star Sentinel
Johnny Maker
Brother Roga
Logic Bomb
Big_Boss_Man
SwordSymphony
Craterfist
Tripl3M
Jet Edge
The Notebook
Theartificialintelligence
darkironpony
Charcoal Embers
Dissonancy
StrawberryGamer
KoreanLuna
Zen
ObsidianPony
Dieteticchutoy3
CloudCrusher
Blu
Unity Wolfpony
Sharp
WiserOdin032402
Lorthalis of Crows
The_Pariah
The Dragon Io
Mr. Market
GoldenTouch
Brony_Khaos
Heartstring
88 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 11:41 pm

"Some hundreds of years may have passed. I don't know. AM has been having fun for some time, accelerating and retarding my time sense. He made certain I would suffer eternally and could not do myself in. He left my mind intact. I can dream, I can wonder, I can lament. Outwardly: dumbly, I shamble about, a thing that could never have been known as human, a thing whose shape is so alien a travesty that humanity becomes more obscene for the vague resemblance. Inwardly: alone.
I have no mouth. And I must scream."
~Harlan Ellison

Name: Normal
Race: Normal.
Mane: Normal.
Coat: Normal.
Cutie mark.: Normal.
Extra details that aren't needed but are nice to add: Normal.
Distinguishing Features: Normal. So exceedingly normal that most ponies can only describe him in vague terms, normally breaking down to variations on “normal”. Normally, in fact, with a strange obsession with the use of the words “normal”, “normally”, and “normalish”. Conversations with him are normally languid and pointless. They’re normally so amazingly normal that they are utterly unremarkable and unmemorable to the average pony.
Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): Normal. Whatever he does is normal, and he is normal in any capacity he fulfills. Whatever normal is, that is what Normal is. Whether normal is mare, stallion, unicorn, pegasus, or earth pony, Normal is normal.
Weaknesses: Normal. Normal is not exceptional. He will never be exceptional. He will always be normal.
Gear: Normal.
History: Normal had a very normal upbringing in an extremely normal town in the exceedingly normal land of Equestria. He had had a normal family, normal friends, normal rivals, normal school, and normal school bullies. He was bullied for being normal, of course, or perhaps for being Normal; he normally couldn’t tell the difference between being normal and being Normal, after all. He assumes it must have been being Normal, because being bullied for being normal is not very normal. When he left school, in the same manner as a normal pony, he went on to live a normal life, working at a normal job with his normal coworkers and normal boss, doing normal everyday labors every normal day, normally happy with his normal lifestyle. At the end of the day, he would go back to his normal residence, and do normal relaxing things to get ready for the next normal day. Then he would go to sleep in his normal bed, in his normal room with its lights normally off, and sleep normally, before normally waking up in the morning to eat some normal breakfast before getting on his normal way to his normal workplace. This normal life has continued on its way up to this very normal day.
Personality: Normal.
Current Home: Normal.
Misc: Normal.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:05 am

Brony_Khaos wrote:
Name:Normal

Khaos, you're better than this. After Sword pulled a stunt to screw with the rest of the admins, I can sort of grin and bear obviously absurd characters that aren't there to be approved, but just represent someone trying to lighten the mood. This is just unoriginal drek that you didn't even try to make funny or an obvious poke in the ribs. The reason I know this is that I've read all your other characters and know how you try to drive me to the edge of the roof with a noose around my neck. You can be funnier than this when fucking with me, and you're insanely more creative when you're being serious about making a character. If I had no other reason to refuse approval to this rubbish, I'd like to say no because you clearly decided to just annoy me instead of be yourself. Fortunately, I don't need to do something that shallow.

Quote :
Race:Normal.

"Normal" is not a race.

Quote :

"Normal" is not a numeral and thus not an age.

Quote :
Mane: Normal.

Manes exist as infinite diversity in infinite combinations so this tells me nothing.

Quote :
Coat: Normal.

Coats exist as infinite diversity in infinite combinations so this tells me nothing.

Quote :
Cutie mark: Normal.

The only thing that's normal about a cutie mark is having one. Specify what the cutie mark is.

Quote :
Distinguishing Features: Normal. So exceedingly normal that most ponies can only describe him in vague terms, normally breaking down to variations on “normal”. Normally, in fact, with a strange obsession with the use of the words “normal”, “normally”, and “normalish”. Conversations with him are normally languid and pointless. They’re normally so amazingly normal that they are utterly unremarkable and unmemorable to the average pony.

So the distinguishing feature is having no distinguishing features. Oddly, this reminds me of a Maretropolis character by... Obsidian, I think.

Quote :

What does a pony normally occupy themselves with, pray tell?

Quote :
Gear: Normal.

Ponies are naked. Gear itself is not normal for them, so this should be blank if true.

Quote :
History: Normal had a very normal upbringing in an extremely normal town in the exceedingly normal land of Equestria. He had had a normal family, normal friends, normal rivals, normal school, and normal school bullies. He was bullied for being normal, of course, or perhaps for being Normal; he normally couldn’t tell the difference between being normal and being Normal, after all. He assumes it must have been being Normal, because being bullied for being normal is not very normal. When he left school, in the same manner as a normal pony, he went on to live a normal life, working at a normal job with his normal coworkers and normal boss, doing normal everyday labors every normal day, normally happy with his normal lifestyle. At the end of the day, he would go back to his normal residence, and do normal relaxing things to get ready for the next normal day. Then he would go to sleep in his normal bed, in his normal room with its lights normally off, and sleep normally, before normally waking up in the morning to eat some normal breakfast before getting on his normal way to his normal workplace. This normal life has continued on its way up to this very normal day.

It's sort of sad that this is actually a legit and acceptable history...

Quote :
Personality: Normal.

What is "normal" here?

Quote :
Current Home: Normal.

There's a town called "Normal"?

In case you didn't pick up on it above Khaos, this is not accepted. Go make me another Situation Normal before I mallet you into paste. -_-
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:45 am

Name: Notebook
Race: Earth Pony/Grimoire
Mane: White, with black stripes running down it.
Coat: White with black symbols from all known and unknown languages.
Cutie mark: A red velvet-colored spiral notebook with alternating Black and White bookmarks coming out of the sides all, except for along the spine.
Extra details that aren't needed but are nice to add: They can turn into a pocketable grimoire (That is a exact copy of their cutie mark), a rabbit, a female Earth Pony, or a male Earth Pony.
Distinguishing Features: The symbols on his body tend to move around as they use magic, this is their grimoire body searching for the spell. It takes no longer than 5 seconds for him to find any spell in existence and cast it.
Specialty: Magical Potency, Knowledge of any recorded spell, charm, object, topic, person, event, place, or thing. (Must be recorded in writing for them to know.)
Weaknesses: Falling, Excessive Workloads, Excessive Knowledge searching, Poison Joke (Kills them)
Occupation: Royal Archive Keeper, Historian, Eqeustrian Citizen, Priest of Karma's Chapel
Gear: Pure White contacts to hide the constant scramble of words uploading itself into their body. A rather soft, grey thin hood that covers most all their body.
History: As a foal Notebook found a love of books and scroll, which were supposed to be for the Unicorn schools. He loved the power his race had within their hooves. He loved the thought of flying in the clouds above. However, despite his love for such things he was not a user of magic, nor could he fly. He was born to a family of peach tree farmers who discouraged his love of knowledge, and forced him to work the farm. Knowledge is a beckoning force though, and he was unable to resist the callings.
As he worked her would read his books and learn, to read and write, to the point that in his days that he was fluent in every language known at that time period, he had reached his late teenage years by this point. Many quickly came to learn of him as a farmer of great knowledge of both the earth and the science of several magics, as well as his historical and linguistic knowledge of many races. As such many settlements offered him simple jobs, to record and keep track of all books in their libraries. He promptly denied this as he was content with his life.
As he continued to gain knowledge and requests of service, of which he promptly denied, he got a request which caught his eye. One sealed in the wax stamp of Karminica a unicorn known for her magical exploration and research as well as, for the shadier parts of town as a goddess of fate, not to be trifled or denied as she was a benevolent and wrathful magic user whose very talent was fate itself. It asked if he loved magic enough to lust for it, if he lusted for all knowledge he could ever wish for. Knowing he was unable to refuse out of wisdom and genuine curiosity he met with her in the outskirts of canterlot. She offered him a proposal, become the author of her cult, and a devoted follower for the rest of existence, and she would give him the means to know or do anything he could not, or did not. Knowing full well saying no would be his death he accepted. He was given an experimental type of unicorn magic, books enchanted to cast spells for their users through verbal incantation of mental recitals so long as they held the book. He became addicted to it, along with writing the intoxicating teachings of his mistress. His benevolent and wrathful goddess. Her physical form was no longer a factor to his mind as it melted away under the knowledge he held. He was the first and only priest of Karma to be named before the cult was disbanded by decree of the princesses and the capture of Karminica, his Mistress.
After her death he continued to spread the teachings of Mistress Karma and all her glory, along with experimenting upon his knowledge to create better grimoires, what was once a simple peach farmer, and admirer of knowledge and magic, was now a knowledge hungry cultist priest. He improved upon the experimental magic, until he reached his best epiphany yet, becoming the grimoire, become all written knowledge. Writing his own algorithm of spell based off everything he knew. When he read the incantation he fused with the grimoires that sprawled around him. He became the written knowledge of every word, and everything written, his knowledge archivable in its extensiveness.
When he was discovered he was crumpled mess that couldn't even speak correctly. They received what they knew as the wrath of their goddess, and the touch of harmony given to them saved them from becoming a mindless drone amongst ponies and all that followed. They forced themselves to become comprehensible, to cope with their new existence as a thing, not a pony, despite being able to change through various formats of such a thing. He gained work at the Canterlot Library and Archives as a Librarian, of which he became the sole spirit to keep track of.
Personality: Literal, does not begin to describe Note as he does not understand the actual verbal use of sarcasm or jokes, asserted by others around him as he doesn't find it funny. He enjoys the simplicity of helping others in most anyway he can, which is to say many ways. Though he is not a good liar, thief, or bargainer, seeing as he is easily lied to, or swindled out of money.
He hates it when people cry, and hates himself for being too blunt, or incapable of fixing such issues. He still enjoys hard work in the field and every harvest season leaves the library and visits the peach farm he grew up on and takes a crate of fresh peaches. Paying for it with triple the cost of the actual crate, without actually revealing his face. And then harvesting a crate to replace it.
Current Home: Canterlot Royal Library and Archives
Misc: N/A
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:43 am

The Notebook wrote:
Name:Notebook

This is very odd, but acceptable (from what I understand). Approved.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:14 pm

Name: Misha Strong Arm

Race: Minotaur

Mane: He has a dark brown goatee and a mustache.

Coat: Tan fur.

Cutie mark.: N/A

Extra details that aren't needed but are nice to add: He likes sandwiches.

Distinguishing Features: He is abnormally tall and extremely muscular.

Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): Misha is a very strong minotaur, and has rather spot-on aim with his shotgun, but he prefers to not use the shotgun often, as he is big and strong enough to deter any thoughts of fighting around him.

Weaknesses: Though he is very big and strong, the minotaur is rather slow in comparison to most.

Gear: He wears shorts and a plaid button-up shirt at most times, and most of the time carries a double-barrel shotgun with him, and plenty of ammo, both buckshot and slugs. But his back pockets have storage enchantments, one for his ammo, and the other pocket has about a dozen spare shirts at any one time, for reasons only known to him and those who hang around him long enough.

History: Misha was born and raised by his parents out in the mountains, where he grew up learning about living out in the wild, rather far from the closest town, and learned very, very quickly how to keep away from the bigger threats out in the woods. When he got old enough, he got himself an axe and traveled out to the edge of the Whitetail, felling a dozen or so trees and building his own home there. And for years, he traveled between his cabin and the closest town to see about getting work, as he was very good with building things, carpentry being something he picked up, and something he needed to know when he built his home. Nowadays, he's happy to meet new people, and always enjoys conversation with others.

Personality: Misha is a very kind and friendly person, no matter who you are, unless you are mean to him or his friends, that's when he gets a little violent.

Current Home: A cabin out by Whitetail Woods.

Misc: He is a very handsome minotaur.

Last edited by BronzeFog on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:49 am

Name: Yellowstone

Race: Earth Pony

Mane: Black

Coat: Yellow, but his muzzle, ear, and hooves have a grey that gets brighter on the outer sections.

Cutie mark: Unfortunately at the moment, none.

Extra details that aren't needed but are nice to add: Strangely, his eyes are grey.

Distinguishing Features: His hooves, muzzle, and ears have a darker shade of grey. At times, ponies wonder if he is wearing socks, when really it's part of him.

Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): Constructing is a breeze for him, and with a certain a out of rocks, boulders, pebbles, or any other formation, he's able to create by forging it himself, just by his hooves. Though, sometimes to much of it can make his hooves bleed.

Weaknesses: Has no trust in others unless he is forced to. He likes to work by himself, so he gets paid a lot on his own, but that does mean he has trust issues. Does that mean he was a shy kid when young? No, he just never liked large groups of three.

Gear: Couple of construction tools such as a Hammer, Nails, Wrench, Nuts and Bolts, and Screws.

History: When he was young, he never once went outside, and whenever he did, it was usually for shopping and or festivals. His parents thought that the only way he could make friends was to put him in school, which was a very poor choice. He would avoid clubs, avoid festivities, and other social events. Though, at times where he was forced to work with one another, he was willing to do work with another as long as he was able to finish it either on time, or they weren't annoying enough to drive him mad.

College was a different story, but yet the same. When he got into college, he enrolled in Construction and Engineering. The one place where noise was actually useful for him. What he didn't realize was that his hooves were as strong as steel, when he accidentally slammed his hoof on a hammer and broke the medal from the handle. Since then, he carries his tools in case his hooves were soar from the banging, but he's been using his hooves since. He graduated for his Master's Degree, and since then build and repaired houses whenever it was destroyed (In often cases, Ponyville). He's been living off of the Construction building for 4 years now, and he's happy with it.

Personality: Angry, but not the "Always peeved off" angry, more like the "Go away, I'm busy" angry. Though he hates to admit it, he never liked to see a lady cry, whether it was from stepping on a bug to a death situation. Though at sympathetic times, he actually tries to help, rather than leaving like always, regardless of gender.

Current Home: Ponyville, but is still deciding whether to live in Manehatten

Misc: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Image13
Back to top Go down
Amber Flicker

Amber Flicker

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:04 pm

((I assume alicorns are allowed as there are all kinds of different creatures here, but if they aren't I apologize.))

Name: Amber Flicker
Race: Alicorn
Mane: Dark red, long and mostly smooth with a few spikes.
Coat: Light tan, no markings. The average length you'd expect on a pony.
Cutie mark: a small fire with a cut-out in the middle.
Extra details that aren't needed but are nice to add: Yellow-gold eyes. She is normal pony height, she is not a tall Alicorn.
Distinguishing Features: Obviously the fact that she's an Alicorn. At times her eyes seem like they're glowing, though it might just be the way the light hits them.
Specialty: Amber's talent is healing spells. She can heal minor wounds easily, but larger ones take a lot of energy and she tries not to do it often. She cannot bring anypony back to life, and she cannot heal broken hearts. She also generally good at magic, particularly heat and fire related spells.
Weaknesses:  She cannot bring anypony back to life, and she cannot heal broken hearts. She doesn't trust easily and tends to push anyone who tries to get close away. She spends too much time and energy on others and never enough on herself. She can't fly quite as well as the average Pegasus, and she isn't good at spells involving water or cold. She has a strange aversion to the colour navy blue.
Occupation: She works part-time at Ponyville Hospital and picks up various other jobs occasionally.
Gear: She has a set of keys in her house that don't seem to have a lock to match and no one really knows what they're for except her. She has a bunch of first aid supplies even though she can heal with her magic.
History: Abandoned by her parents as a child. She never knew them so she really doesn't care. She was taken in by a pony in Ponyville but disappeared around age 12 and later came back 4 years later very different and with the trust issues. She went into training for the royal guard but dropped out before she finished, at which point she moved back to Ponyville and stayed at a inn there for a few years. She adopted a filly named Corona and moved to a house, and has been there since.
Personality: Caring and nurturing. She is very knowledgeable as she's read a lot of books. She is patient with everyone. Very confident in her skills without being full of herself. She will tolerate anyone even if she doesn't like them because she hates conflict. She doesn't like loud noise, or crowds. She is good at calming ponies down and stopping commotion. When she feels like she's being forgotten or abandoned she will lash out. She knows how to stand up for herself and she knows when to do it, though if it's for someone else she can be too harsh. She doesn't think fast enough sometimes and doesn't 'get' a lot of jokes.
Current Home: Ponyville, outskirts near the Everfree.
Misc: Her healing power draws from the lifeline of Equestria itself, but not in a bad way. She mostly pulls the excess from nature and from her own energy. She can't draw from other creatures. She really, really likes tea.

(Picture reference here)

Last edited by Doomande on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the bold text)
Back to top Go down
http://amber-flicker.tumblr.com
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:20 pm

BronzeFog wrote:
Name: Misha Strong Arm

I know it was conveyed through Market that the change was acceptable and the character is approved, but I'll just type it here to make it official:
Character Approved.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:22 pm

Robotrip3000 wrote:
Name: Yellowstone

So this character is developed to this degree with a clear special talent but he has no cutie mark? I'm interested in this, because it's odd and unusual.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:27 pm

Amber Flicker wrote:
((I assume alicorns are allowed as there are all kinds of different creatures here, but if they aren't I apologize.))

They're permitted in certain special highly limited circumstances.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:23 pm

Name:Sandy Pyrtinker
Race: Earth pony
Mane: dirty blond w/ blue green
Coat: Tannish sand
Cutie mark.: Still not discovered yet. A.K.A Blank flank.
What her mark would be if she ever goes down her dream path.:
Extra details that aren't needed but are nice to add: She will be very shock when it appears and has nothing to do with bounty hunting.
Distinguishing Features: Metal hooves and metal leg, Around her neck she wears a daisy pendant on a chain necklace.
Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc.): Great mechanical skill, She also very smart and know how to use the environment to her advantage. Great marksmanship. Durable and strong. Climbing skills.
Weaknesses: Very stubborn at times. Has a hard time making friends let alone opening up. Very low social skills. Her gear need to be maintains. She see value in team mates not in account of friends. Has a lot of nightmares and sleepless nights.
Gear:
Her metal arm (unlucky):
Air cannon (scrap kicker):

Metal hoofs for her both her hind legs and her left fore leg (more like metal shoes.), Collapsible metal bat, Lastly her “Dawn” revolver.  

History: Sandy was always a mischievous, smart, and curious filly. She was a single child to an marry couple. She always had a curiosity for pretty much everything. One time, she disassemble the town’s square clock and rebuild it, before she was arrested (again). School came easy to her and also did friend making. Even did pretty good when it came to music classes. She was just a mechanically and musically gifted filly with a close bond to friends and family.
One day after being away with friends for about a month. She came home to a crime scene. She would of barge right in their if it wasn't for the town sheriff, the sheriff has been almost like an uncle to her, blocking her way. He didn't say anything to her. He let the cover up body getting roll out of the house say it all. She couldn't bear the words of what happen to her mother. She just shove right in there and started to look for her dad. She ran in to her room just to find a note on her bed. It was addressed a day after she left, telling her to meet him at appleloosa. With no questions or even a moment to talk. She jumped on the next train to appleloosa in desperation to find her father. It was there, she got their all her childhood and cheerfulness was destroyed.
First thing she saw was a wanted poster for her dad. She went threw an lot of emotions all at once but most of all she felt betrayed. She just was so full of emotions that she been, pushing off for so long . Until pure rage and bitterness was her new defintion of life. She turn right around to the train and went back home. She never enter the town but, instead enter the forest that surrounded the town. It was in the forest she encountered a really… bad pony. This pony would also be the first of sandy’s kills. At the age of 18, she was now a killer. After year in the forest living off streams of water and plant life. She return home and secluded herself in her family home for a whole year.
What happen over the year in her house.:
She only to leave the house, every three months to buy food, and other supplies. Never saying anything to her friends. After the year or so, passed she walked out of her house only with her saddle bag, her mom’s pendent and her gear. She been spend the last ten years going from town to town finding bounties and turning them in DEAD or alive. The lack of feeling or empathy 
 she has towards criminals or any other form of jerks, does make pulling the trigger easier. Only interacting to ponies she needs too. Never doing anything social and mainly trying to stay a "lone wolf". She currently resting herself at appleloosa. It the only place that hint of where her dad is and where her final target is.

Personality: She doesn't like to talk to ponies, if the pony doesn't have anything to do with her or anything she wants ,she doesn't want anything to do with it. (Slight alterations could be make for Role playing purposes.)

Sad though as her old town friends would say that she was a very happy pony always being curious and helpful. (For RP purposes, she will become nicer as she interact with the party more.)

Current Home: An camp site on top of appleloosa clock tower

Misc.: She would never admit it but she has an amazing singing voice and great guitar skills.
She might let out some countryism time to time.
She allergy to cinnamon.
She named her metal hoof “unlucky” because it took her 13 times for it to be up to her liking.
She has a name for all of her gear. (Ether that really cute or really sad.)
She has dreams of being a singer.
Her metal hoof is just a shell around her normal arm. She still has all four legs.
She hasn’t been hugged or any other form of affections for over 10 years.
Drink of choice: Bourbon.
She still a blank flank, Could not care less.
Sings to relax, bored, or just needs to think. (weird how singing makes her think better, but kind of like playing an song in your head, during a test.)
Although she can play the guitar, she doesn't own one. Too big to travel with.
She is very protective about her necklease. And she will go berserk, if somepony other then herself, touches it. 
She ambidextrous. 
She remembers times when she was friendly and nice, she just lost touch on how to be like her old self.
Mainly going to be use for adventure/ survival Role playing.
What she looks like with out the metal parts. (still can't draw.):

Last edited by jz96 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 4:29 am

jz96 wrote:
Name:[size=13]Sandy Pyrtinker

My comeuppance... x.x/)/)

Naw, it's good. ^_^ Character approved.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 9:08 am

Kaiju Form
OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Rr7ntGA

Humanoid Kaiju Form
Note: Linked because of exposed nipple.

Kelpie Form
OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 5xr5fk

Humanoid Form
OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 SYywd4W

Name: Titanna Johnson

Nicknames: 'The Brawling Blonde Bombshell', 'LizardLips'[but only by her closest friend]

Species: Daikaiju[Titannosaurus/Human Hybrid] Kelpie[In pony form only.  While in equestria, barring a masive magical influx shifting her back to her natural form, Titanna resembles a Kelpie, the 'earth pony' equivalent to the Sirens unicorn.  Essentially a land-bound seapony that use sex-appeal to lure in normal ponies to feed on them.  they are carnivores.]

Hometown: Solgell Island

Current Residence: Manehattan

Occupation: Monster-fighter, city guard, "businesses of ill repute"

Mane Color/Style/Length: Blonde, wavy with curled tips, hip-length

Coat Description: 'Coat' is the wrong word.  Her hide is leathery and covered with thick scaled plates that come in a red/orange and gold two-tone coloration.  Though when shrunken down the scales appear and feel very smooth.

Eye Shape/Color: Slitted iris, green with black sclera

Accessories: Leather back harness for dual swords

Allegiance: Neutral Good: Generally prefers to side with heroes but due toh er nature often comes in conflict with those same heroes purely by accident

Cutie Mark: None[She's a 'blank flank' in Kelpie form and gigantic humanoid dinosaurs don't get cutie marks]

Special Talent: Unknown[though she shows a knack for flirtation, sexual innuendo, 'behind black curtains' antics, and beating the everloving CRAP ot of dangerous monsters]

Family: Marshal Stacker Pentecost[Father by Adoption], Dr.  Joanna Johnson, [Mother by blood/birth], titannosaurus[Mother by DNA Sample], The Leviathan[Mother by DNA Sample]

Friends: 'Junior'[Godzilla], Anguiras, Rodan, Mothra, Zilla, Gamera, Sir Knightmare Demonbane, Babs Seed

Personality: Titanna was raised to be a heroic entity and it shows through her actions.  While prone to viciousness, she is normally very calm amongst allied kaiju and downright docile amongst humans/ponies, having few qualms about them climbing along her body beyond worries that they may get injured.  She is very naive at times and has a childlike sense of wonder at the world around her, reacting to anything new, even a hostile kaiju, in a manner not unlike a kid in a candy store.  She loves to learn and make friends, even as she constantly prepares herself to end the lives of anyone who may be a threat to life on earth, be it human/pony or kaiju.

[Character History]
Titanna’s creation was the 216th attempt at fusing the DNA of a Titannosaurus and an aquatic, supposedly angelic specimen of kaiju known as ‘The Leviathan’.While all prior attempts had failed, the inclusion of DNA from head researcher Joanna Johnson resulted in an unusual bridge between the two similar, yet normally incompatible genomes.  The project dedicated to her creation, ‘Project Scylla’, was charged with creating a genetically engineered kaiju that could easily work between non-military humans and the Earth Defenders.  The resultant amalgamation was the only one to survive past the embryonic stage, let alone through infancy and into her juvenile stage.
Titanna grew amongst her ‘family’, mainly the scientists who created her, engineers, military personnel, and a small handful of kaiju who knew of her existence. She was raised much like a human before being transferred into the care of Leviathan to learn how to fight like a kaiju.
Titanna’s training surpassed expectations, though was still not up to snuff for the eons-old divine entity. The two managed to work together to secretly defeat and destroy  a demonic mecha kaiju known as ‘Typhonna: The Engine of Destruction’.  The resultant victory was a great boost in morale for all involved/in-the-know, especially Titanna, who managed to land the killing blow with her new Mach Punch.
Immediately after the battle, however, the seemingly broken Dimension Tide, a literal black hole cannon, fired one last shot, engulfing Titanna and Typhonna's corpse, dragging both of them into Equestria, transforming them into much smaller, near-powerless creatures, and plopping both unceremoniously into Manehattan harbor, withing the view of hundreds of ponies.

[Current Home]
After the events that dragged her form the Amalgam Universe settled down, she eventually took up residence in Manehattan across the hall from Babs Seed's apartment.  The apartment has rather limited furnishings and uses dim blue lights and heavy shades to keep a relaxed atmosphere, and multiple soundproofing wards to ensure no one hears her...nightly activities unless they're inside the apartment.

[Powers List]

[Kaiju Form Only]

Traits: Armor plating along chest, arms, legs, and neck, highly intelligent, capable of swimming up to 71 knots or running upwards of 100 KPH, can throw a punch at Mach 1, hypnotic lights can be fired from her lures, adept at sword-fighting and boxing, Roar reaching upwards of 2500 decibels.

Powers:
Highland Scream  - Titanna can, under certain circumstances, generate a long, powerful roar whose raw power is on par with the 'sound made by the eruption of Krakatoa, more than enough to generate a powerful concussive force. This roar is often strong enough to level most buildings and can topple most kaiju smaller than herself onto their backs and temporarily deafen and disorient most stronger kaiju.

Hypersonic Punch  -  Titanna’s arm muscles are capable of generating enough kinetic force for her fists to reach upwards of Mach 1, more than enough to generate a Sonic Rainboom at the point of impact.

Juggernaut (BITCH!)  -  Titanna’s size, weight, and speed combined allow her to become a living battering ram, plowing into and often through most battlefield right to her target, allowing her to get right where she fights best, up close and personal, and little beyond a kaiju of equal or greater size and weight can do much beyond slow her down.

Weakness - Titanna’s naturally docile and childish behavior often leaves her vulnerable to the opening assault of a hostile and/or aggressive kaiju, likewise her love of humanity and relatively untouched emotional state can leave her wide open for traumatic experiences that will leave her vulnerable for a while.  Most of her weaknesses draw from the fact that she isn’t a long-running, battle-hardened warrior, but a fresh face, a ‘Greenhorn’ on the battlefield with alot of power, but very little honest experience to make use of it all effectively.

[Kelpie Form Only]

Hypnotic Gaze - Titanna's 'lures' can glow with a soft blue light that allows her to lower the inhibitions of anyone looking directly at them, while also opening them to mental suggestion to a slight degree, with the likelihood of success growing with time and brightness.

Mage Hand - Titanna's lures can glow with a golden light, allowing her to imitate the telekinesis commonly seen among unicorns.

Alluring Visage - While technically already considered very attractive by most ponies and humans standards, she can unleash a powerful burst of white light from her lures, causing anyone, stallion or mare, to immediately see her as their ideal beauty and to perceive her as such, though her form may change to an anthropomorphic state[like her pony form, but bipedal and with her kaiju forms physique].  She still remains a kelpie mare, though, so those who know how dangerous kelpies are will still be wary.

Special Note: Tytanna's 'Hybrid' and 'Full Kaiju' forms are roughly 105 meters tall when standing upright[50 when in a running position for Full Kaiju form]  here is a size-chart to show, roughly, a general idea of how big those heights are.

OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 9Sx83p8

Last edited by Sir_Knightmare on Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Sir_Knightmare wrote:
Name: Titanna Johnson

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 4:01 am

Name:Haley 'Comet' Maruti
OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 1448829710.cougr_haley_wubwubwear01-robomax_shaded-p
[Note: Name and artwork taken from Ken 'Cougr' Sample, copyright watermark remains on image, used under legal 'Fair Use' laws.
Race: Genetically Augmented 'Japanese BloodGlider' Flying Squirrel
Mane: Red-brown
Coat: Brown-red
Cutie mark.: None[she's a SQUIRREL!]
Extra details that aren't needed but are nice to add:
--Height: 2 feet[locked form], 60 feet[Kaiju form]
--Weight: 4 pounds[locked form], 75 Tons[Kaiju form]
Distinguishing Features: Haley is an anthropomorphic giant flying squirrel wearing a patriotic bikini and can grow to a massive kaiju form if supplied with sufficient magical energy and in dire circumstances[and with GM authorization].  Shall I add her cup size or something?  Oh, and she wears these utterly adorable tiny glasses that grow with ehr when she shifts.
Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): Kaiju Shifting[GM authorization requered], Flight, the following kaiju abilities[available at 1% capacity in her locked{shrunken} state.
--Diamond Fang: Haley’s teeth are extremely hard and sharp, often compared to diamonds in strength.  She can easily chew through most armor on both mechs and larger kaiju if given sufficient time.
--Vacuum Breath: Haley can inhale with an extreme amount of force, enough to pick up fist-sized rubble with relative ease.  Any debris  collected is stored in her cheeks temporarily as ammunition, collecting acidic saliva and leaving them heated and partially molten.
--Pepper Spray: The debris collected by her Vacuum breath, now thoroughly coated in acidic saliva and heated to near-molten state by her own body heat, can be sprayed out in a high-pressure stream of fist-sized particles that punch with enough force to pierce most human-made armor plating, enough to injure weaker kaiju, and the acid can even leave larger and more durable kaiju badly burned.
--Dart Drop:  Many of the hairs in Haley’s tail are extremely stiff, often compared to long, thin swords.  As such it’s not surprising that, at a high enough altitude, even larger kaiju can be left in excruciating pain if a sufficient number are dropped on them.
Weaknesses: Haley’s smaller size and lower weight may allow her to move with shocking speed around and among other, larger kaiju, but they also leave her much more susceptible to human weaponry and basic physics, making ‘friendly fire’ a very real threat even at the best of times.  She can’t tackle most kaiju on her own without some form of support, and can easily get confused and panic during major battles.  
This is, however, only in her kaiju state.  in her locked 'equestrianized' state...she's a squirrel.
Occupation: Provider of unlimited cuteness/sex appeal/zany antics, Titanna's pet, general troublemaker

Note: Haley's full kaiju state is roughly 10 meters tall, here's a size chart to give you an idea of that size.

OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 9Sx83p8

Last edited by Sir_Knightmare on Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:10 am

Sir_Knightmare wrote:
Name:Haley 'Comet' Maruti

Since this character was discussed beforehand in detail and made according to that discussion, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 am

OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 685800__oc_anthro_suggestive_oc+only_artist-colon-stunnerponyclop_georgia+replies_oc-colon-ollie+cotter_spider+queen

Name: Lolth
Race: Unicorn/Minotaur/Spider fusion
Mane: Dark Blue
Coat: Light blue
Cutie mark.: A pony skull surrounded by spider webs.
Extra details that aren't needed but are nice to add: Lolth is, technically,a Drider Pony. So her pony half is anthro even in a non-anthro world.  For a general idea of driders, please examine this image.
OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Latest?cb=20140423193807
Distinguishing Features: Sharp, shark-like teeth, slitted eyes, deathly cold skin, is a GIGANTIC FUCKING SPIDER from the crotch downward[note: has fully functioning equipment]
Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): Spider command, some basic necromancy skills, is technically a walking corpse.
Weaknesses: Divine magic, even healing magic, causes searing pain, has an exceedingly high libido
Occupation: Drummer for Sir Knightmare's band, Evil Villainess-in-training, StormReach's resident slut, Sx-crazed troublemaker
Gear: 1 Spidersilk dress[made with her own silk] 2 massive tits, 48 sharp-as-fuck teeth, 8 bigass tarantula-esque legs, 1 bad attitude
History: Born as a failed attempt at summoning a powerful, otherworldly deity, Lolth was abandonned by the mad cultists who made her, deemed a failure.  Between her unusually docile nature for an amalgamation of long-dead body parts and her insanely excessive libido, she was left an outcast.  At least, until something in her SNAPPED!
Since then she has been working her way up the villainy ladder in the dangerous island nation of StormReach, amassing an army of undead spider-sluts, drider-esque flesh golems much like herself, to conquer the island nation.
However, a chance meeting with Sir Knightmare Demonbane lead to a change of heart.  Her army now serves as the roadies for Knightmare's merry band of maniacs as they take Equestria by storm!  Can you handle the beat?
Personality: Lolth, for all her abrasiveness and attempt to act aloof and 'evil' is, in truth, an overgrown goofball who can't keep her mind off of sex and cuddling cute things.  It's a common rumor, one with a startling amount of support, that her old cave is filled with well hung stallions and adorable mares bound by webbing for her to 'prey' upon whenever she damn well pleases.
Current Home: Originally it was the Darksand Isle of the StormReach archipelago, but currently she lives on the highways and byways of Equestria alongside Knightmare, Salindra, and Sinmaria.
Misc: Lolth's base design[appearance] is derived from the unnamed 'spider queen' boss battle from stunnerpony's 'Ask Georgia' Tumblr.  Said character is a 'one scene wonder' that Stunnerpony has given me full permission to sue as I see fit.

Last edited by Sir_Knightmare on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:22 am

Sir_Knightmare wrote:
Name: Lolth

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Fargo

Fargo

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:31 am

Name: Owl Eyes
Race: Earth pony
Mane: Dark blue and very long
Coat: dark grey
Cutie mark.: Magnifying glass with a large eye instead of a lens
Extra details that aren't needed but are nice to add: He's short with yellow eyes
Distinguishing Features: The way he dresses makes him stick out like a sore thumb. He almost always has a pair of maroon tinted round sunglasses that make it nearly impossible to see what he's looking at. He also has a top hat, penguin and suit
Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): He's good at talking, and tends to spot minute details that while easily apparent to everyone, are easily looked over and ignored.
Weaknesses: When it comes to his profession it's hard to actually find good sources and reliable information. Because of this, he's working on mostly off of word of mouth, rumors, and information that isn't grounded in science or proof. As such, stuff that he thinks should work could completely whiff and fail outright. He's also not very strong, and relies on surprise to win, and can easily be outdone in a fair fight.  
Occupation: Monster hunter, vampire slayer, with about as much legitimacy as any other roving "monster slayer" would lack.  
Gear: He has a suit case full of your generic vampire killing gear plus a few other items made for dealing with other such monsters. Knifes plated in silver, garlic, wooden stakes of varying sizes, holly water (or some equivalent fitting for the setting). It also has a removable back that hides parts that when put together make a crossbow as well as a few crossbow bolts with silver plated tips.
History: His family were normal farm ponies, and from an early age he was raised to believe he would work on the same farm his dad, grampa, and great gramp and ETC worked on until they day their backs went out. He didn't like this, and his parents intentionally dashed any hopes or attempts he had at getting out of the cycle and doing something other than working on the farm. This is until he became an adult. He left the farm the day after he was old enough when nobody was around and never said a word or looked back. He wanted a life of adventure, to do something important, and chose to be someone like the heroes in the stories he was told as a foal. This left him where he is now, All the money he brought with him spent on what would essentially be a vampire killing kit and a few other choice items to help him go after the things that goes thump in the night. He's been at this for two years now. Sadly, he's more confident and competent.
Personality: cheerful and aloof. Rarely if ever gets angry. He's very self righteous and can make decisions most would consider difficult nearly instantly.  
Current Home: Travels
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:12 pm

Name: Mater Maria[AKA 'The Sacred Darkness', The Statue, The Golem]
Race: Golem[Resembles an anthropomorphic Alicorn]
Mane: Grey-scale
Coat: Granite Black
Cutie mark.: Slate gray copy of NMM's Cutie Mark
Extra details that aren't needed but are nice to add: It should be noted that Maria's body consists of over 95% solid granite and, without her pedestal, is over 12 feet tall.  Overall her weight is in excess of a ton and a half.
Distinguishing Features: Gigantic thestral wings, sharp teeth, T-cup breasts and an equally large penis, Flowing mane that appears to be made from volcanic sand, her eyes are carved from solid emeralds, her 'armor' appears to be made from slightly tarnished Mythril Silver.
Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): Maria can repair herself given sufficient time, so long as at least one piece of her silver armor remains intact.  Beyond that and the level of strength needed to even move, Maria actually has very little powers.
Weaknesses: Maria is exceedingly slow and lethargic in her movements, her magic is highly limited as well[barely allowing her to glide, flight is out of the question], and while she was carved a millennium ago, she only recently gained life and still has a lot to learn. Mater Maria's powers are influenced by moonlight: During the Night, her body is like flesh in texture and appearance, and she is able to move freely, but during the day, her flesh becomes stone, limiting her to a pace slower than even the slowest of snails, and is rendered entirely immobile when in direct line of sight of anyone.
Gear: Mythril Silver 'armor'
History: Commissioned by the legendary thestral warrior General 'Grant' Granted Provisions, Both he and the mason commissioned decided to form the statue based on their own perceptions of the dreaded Mare in the Moon, resulting in not a horrible monster, but a beautiful, if dangerous, and comically over-endowed goddess of beauty.
While that would be all well and good, if a bit in bad taste, the real problem came when they decided the best place for it was not in whitetail woods nor the old Castle Everfree, but in the city center of their own home after the fall.  The city of Pirates, StormReach.
Why was this bad?  Not only was the statue subjected to prayer as 'Mater Maria', 'The Holy Mother', but with the near-constant battles, demon invasions so regular they built a CLOCK based on them, and exposure to the bizarre magical effects of 'The Breach', over the centuries this polished granite statue became imbued with powerful chaotic magic.
And the final straw was the return of Nightmare Moon and the rescue of Princess Luna.  One final burst of magic was the last thing it took, and Mater Maria went from dead, lifeless stone, to a being akin to a Golem, her granite flesh having a give to it akin to putty, unless struck, where its stony strength comes back full force.
Personality: Mater Maria, fr all her resemblance to a hybrid of Nightmare Moon and the Milkmare of Trottingham, is actually fairly docile.  She's not 'dumb' so much as much younger than her ancient age would imply.  She has been 'alive' in the mystical sense for about 25 years, but has only had mobility for about 3.  As such she is stuck having to go to school.  Gods above save us if she moves to Ponyville....
Current Home: Central Market Square of StormReach
Misc: Yes, it's a hyper-sexualized statue of Nightmare Moon given life.  Just...just roll with it.  If you want to see the artwork of her, please PM me as it's far too NSFW to provide here in public. I have pics of both her 'stone' form and her 'flesh' form if you need/want them.

Last edited by Sir_Knightmare on Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Sir_Knightmare wrote:

You're really determined to give Aes a run for his money in the realm of outright odd characters. This is approved, and God help us all. x.x
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:37 pm

DualThrone wrote:
Sir_Knightmare wrote:

You're really determined to give Aes a run for his money in the realm of outright odd characters. This is approved, and God help us all. x.x

Hon, you have no idea what's coming aroun the bend, do ya?

But still thank you! For now I'll stop wiht the caracters and get into the RPing groove.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:09 am

"Some hundreds of years may have passed. I don't know. AM has been having fun for some time, accelerating and retarding my time sense. He made certain I would suffer eternally and could not do myself in. He left my mind intact. I can dream, I can wonder, I can lament. Outwardly: dumbly, I shamble about, a thing that could never have been known as human, a thing whose shape is so alien a travesty that humanity becomes more obscene for the vague resemblance. Inwardly: alone.
I have no mouth. And I must scream."
~Harlan Ellison

Name: Greyscale/Normal
Race: Unicorn/Varies
Age: Default play at 13, but mental and physical age...vary. He might get played at later ages too, but unless I say otherwise, assume he is chronologically 13.
Mane: Grey/Normal.
Coat: Gray/Normal.
Cutie mark.:Normal.”/Normal
Distinguishing Features: Normal. He’s just so exceedingly normal that most ponies can only describe him in vague terms, normally breaking down to variations on “normal”. Normally, in fact, with a strange obsession with the use of the words “normal”, “normally”, and “normalish”. Conversations with him are normally languid and pointless. They’re normally so amazingly normal that they are utterly unremarkable and unmemorable to the average pony.
Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): Normal. Whatever he does is normal, and he is normal in any capacity he fulfills. Whatever normal is, that is what Normal is. Whether normal is mare, stallion, unicorn, pegasus, or earth pony, that is what Normal is. He lacks any traits to make him distinguishable from the greater crowd, and the fact that he is always exactly what the eyes expect to see and what the ears expect to hear means he tends to leave utterly 0 impact in the minds of those who see him. Remembering him is nearly impossible, as memory retrieval tends to depend on calling up things about a person first. And there’s nothing to recall particularly about Normal. While unobserved, he reverts to being Greyscale and regains some actual ability to leave evidence of his not being oh so very normal.
Weaknesses: Normal. Normal is not exceptional. He will never be exceptional. He will always be normal.
Occupation: Whatever the viewer expects him to be. It’s always just something normal to them. He wouldn’t work if it weren’t for the fact that just looking at him makes him work.
Gear:
History: Normal had a very normal upbringing in an extremely normal town in the exceedingly normal land of Equestria. He had had a normal family, normal friends, normal rivals, normal school, and normal school bullies. He was bullied for being normal, of course, or perhaps for being Normal; he normally couldn’t tell the difference between being normal and being Normal, after all. He assumes it must have been being Normal, because being bullied for being normal is not very normal. When he left school, in the same manner as a normal pony, he went on to live a normal life, working at a normal job with his normal coworkers and normal boss, doing normal everyday labors every normal day, normally happy with his normal lifestyle. At the end of the day, he would go back to his normal residence, and do normal relaxing things to get ready for the next normal day. Then he would go to sleep in his normal bed, in his normal room with its lights normally off, and sleep normally, before normally waking up in the morning to eat some normal breakfast before getting on his normal way to his normal workplace. This normal life has continued on its way up to this very normal day. At least, that’s what he normally tells people.
Oh, certainly a lot of it is true. He certainly remembers living such a life up to whatever age he is at the time, he seems to even remember parts of life he hasn’t apparently lived yet sometimes. But it’s all missing a few details. A year ago, there was a pony named Greyscale, and while he wasn’t all that outstanding a pony, he was still unique enough to be differentiated from the masses. Well, until his 12th birthday, at least. Somewhere during the day, and it was quite the dreary, downtrodden day in itself, the little colt picked up his cutie mark. A cutie mark he’s never seen before or since. In reality, it just says “Normal.” in big, bold letters on his flank, a brand of who and what he is and forever will be. And that’s just the life he’s had to live ever since.

Personality: Normal is driven purely by a desire to find out what happened to him to make his life into an absolute living hell (you try talking to anyone when all they hear is small talk and empty pleasantries. Nobody seems to ever understand the “HELP ME I’M GOING INSANE” part of what he says). This is rather mediated by the fact that his actions are as influenced by his destiny of “being normal” as everyone’s perceptions of him are. He acts in the way ponies expect him to act, and he’s only able to break from this facade when unobserved or when multiple ponies have different expectations of how he ought to act.
Current Home: Our Town
Misc: Normal. I hope the tone's more acceptable now.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:11 am

Name: Prim Alha
Race: Grimoire, though Prim tends to appear as an average-sized earth pony, if he’s not screwing around with a mortal by, say, taking someone else’s form.
Age: 0/0. Time isn’t exactly the concern of a being born outside of it, and while he poked himself into this reality somewhere near the very beginning, Prim doesn’t even himself quite get this whole “time” thing, or at least why it should matter to him. If you really want a chronological age, if it's so important, take the difference between "now" and "the beginning of the universe", and subtract several seconds.
Mane: Dark blue, usually
Coat: Dark grey, usually
Cutie mark.: Whatever he feels like today. Half the time he forgets he’s supposed to even have one, the other half of the time he just looks around whatever room he’s in in the morning and sticks a perfectly-realistic photocopy of whatever sticks out to him on his butt for the day.
Distinguishing Features: Prim is magically unique enough that even his presence leaves behind an easily-traceable trail for anyone capable of tracking something by its magic.
Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): Prim, lacking any sort of truly defined form, is a shapeshifter in the freest sense of the term. He is capable of becoming almost anything he can imagine, and he has quite the imagination after living a life nearly as long as the universe and having an eternity of not-time to live in beforehoof. Having absorbed a great amount of mass throughout his life (by swallowing it and ‘digesting’ it, of course), he stores most of the excess that is unneeded at any given time off to the side of reality, pushed just a little bit into another dimension, allowing him to call up more mass whenever needed. Rather than healing, which simply does not work at all for him, he deals with any damage to his body by simply drawing in more mass from these reserves to replace whatever he’s lost.
As a Grimoire, Prim has a nasty tendency of wrapping things up in his body to absorb the knowledge contained within, whether it be a book, some important looking papers, or a pony. Normally they come out of the gooey material that is his body exactly the same as they were before being ‘swallowed’, though smelling of vanilla and ozone. However, he stands out amongst his kind in a willingness to dissolve his prey down to an undifferentiated slurry after ‘picking their brains’, as he puts it, and simply add it to his reserves of mass. This typically involves several hours spent unbothered and a large amount of magical emissions that leave the fact that something big is happening and exactly where it’s happening quite obvious. All one would have to do to save a victim of this would be to reach in and pull them out. Though living things will be a little stunned, anything short of a completed digestion will leave whatever was removed completely unharmed if they are removed. Any mage who knows the proper spells (any other Grimoires and anyone with access to materials on Grimoires or any sort of goo-creature that digests its prey in a similar prey and the process can be reversed) can reconstitute the prey to this state even after complete digestion, at least for a year and a day after it was initially eaten (up until this time, any creature’s spirit and any object’s dharma remain separate and distinct from Prim’s. After a year and a day, however, they merge completely into Prim’s spirit, simply becoming yet another aspect of his inner self). This knowledge would also come with the proper spells to force whatever individual thing’s slurry that the caster desires to materialize.

Weaknesses: Prim doesn’t quite grasp things like “empathy” or “long-term friendships”, and tends to lack any sort of real allies due to this. It also means he tends to fail to understand things when ponies speak to him. Though he might fake kindness for a short time, it’s typically nothing more than a ruse, and his refusal to deal with anything in the long-term scale means this kindness is liable to fall apart within minutes at most.
Perhaps the most problematic part of Prim is that he is psychological driven to feel threatened. He desires nothing more than to feel real, genuine fear. This stems from the core of his very nature, and he simply cannot resist the urge to create things which threaten him. He is driven eternally to create his own destruction, just so he can experience some glorious, glorious fear.
As a creature not of this world, Prim is subject to any sort of banishment effects, anything that targets summoned creatures, and anything that locks down on dimensional travel will cut off his ability to draw in or remove mass from himself.
Despite his status as a spirit of knowledge, Prim’s self-imposed exile from his original plane has left him somewhat lacking in regards to knowledge. Perhaps it is simply a part of his peculiar madness that he cuts himself off from an endless supply of knowledge. Perhaps he knows that his little rift between realities isn’t stitched back together quite right, and every delve through it leaves the barrier ever so weaker, lets things leak through just a little bit more, and nature just isn’t capable of dealing with the hole that had been expertly drilled through it. Perhaps it is simply a quirk of ‘summoning oneself’. Whatever reason ultimately motivates Prim’s actions, he lacks ready access to the infinite knowledge of Apocrypha like his contemporaries, and depends solely on what he knows, and the memories and knowledge he gains from those he ‘reads’.

Occupation: Wayfarer, wanderer, learner, teacher, and terrorizer of all things.
Gear: None
History: Prim’s presence in this universe was precipitated, strangely enough, at his own will. Rather than staying in his own plane of existence, trapped amongst creatures he understood utterly and a world that had nothing new to see, Prim took it upon himself to explore the vapid nothingness of the material world. He simply had to pull a few strings, and search for just the right universe, but he eventually found one with just the right conditions. He broke a lot of rules to do it, but Prim lived, and still lives, for risk. To risk is to live, after all. Who cared if cutting a hole between dimensions was a little dangerous? That simply made it more glorious to do.
Prim’s first incarnation was nothing more than a stream of particles, undifferentiated from everything around him. Utterly meaningless, yet bound together by some meager idea of consciousness. He flowed along, pushed by the unstoppable, inevitable forces around him. He observed the formation of stars and planets from the beginning of all things. And eventually, he came to rest on one tiny little world, a world he had carefully selected. He knew full well what would come to pass on this world, and so he let his disembodied consciousness flow across it, waiting, watching, always just waiting for what he knew would come.
Life.
The earliest life was very boring though. It wasn’t very smart, and it wasn’t quite able to understand the idea of adventure, of going out beyond one’s limits. No, he needed better life. Life that understood how to be like him, at least in the vaguest sense of the word.
So he waited. And waited. And waited. He turned from the world he had chose, to watch the glory of the universe as life grew. A watched pot never boils, and Prim assumed this adage must certainly hold true for life as well.
He waited a bit longer than he wanted to. By the time he noticed the state of life again, there were huge giants that roamed the world, saurian kings of everything they could see. Faced with great beasts, creatures that knew no fear, Prim decided that he would teach them the glory of facing something greater than oneself. To fight for one’s life, to have a truly exhilarating experience of true, genuine fear.
So he had himself a feast of flesh, dropping down from the heavens and letting the solar wind he had comprised of since time immemorial fall down upon the flesh of one great saurian lord. And it was devoured by its own flesh, unable to save itself from the beast that treated it as food. In death, it knew fear, a fear that Prim only wished he personally could experience in full. But that would come later. It was time to seed this feeling into the world, to ensure that all creatures, all beings, would know fear. Would know risk. And in doing so, would be able to grow beyond their fears. Beyond their flimsy little limitations.
Thusly, he roamed across the world, devouring the greatest of creatures, destroying anything that had no fear. Eating anything that was not wise enough to steer clear from him. He did not care for any coherent form at this time, simply flowing across the land as if he were some sort of flood.
But floods leave things behind after they’ve passed. Floods bring destruction. Prim brought desolation. The only things he left behind were the meekest of things, things that knew fear and nothing else.
Eventually, he bored of this exercise, and he looked upon the world and saw he had instilled fear into it. And he was proud, for he saw so many of his newly enfeared creatures overcoming their primal urge. He had created a world that knew what it was to enjoy risks, just as he so verily wished upon himself.
Time would pass on and on, and Prim, content in having made the world as fearful as he wished, retreated into far less conspicuous forms as the millennia passed. Tiny creatures were his favorites at this time, creatures that ate tender grasses, and which were preyed upon by all others. He enjoyed baiting his would-be predators at every turn, taunting them with the opportunity to eat him, but even he was capable of understanding that their victory could not be had. He was a shapeshifter, a creature more of spirit than flesh, and well beyond the grasp of mere mortal claws and teeth. He desired something that could threaten him. He knew it would come, but it would be an eternity until then.
And so he waited.
And waited.
And waited.
Now, however, he sees promise in the equine races. They wield magic casually. Powerful mages rise up amongst their ranks. Perhaps they can provide the risk he desperately craves?
It is time to test their kind.

Personality: Prim’s entire modus operandi is to run into everything head first, with minimal regard for any consequences that mortal creatures would deem long-term. This is perhaps because he sees short-term consequences in the form of hundreds to millions of years, while those consequences of “tomorrow” are nothing more than drivel. It does not matter if one approach fails if one has a thousand more chances to succeed, after all.
He is driven, unlike his brethren, to experience every facet of the world personally. While he feels he has experienced most of the multiverse’s pleasures and vices, some still escape him, and he lusts for them madly. He wants nothing more than to experience truly exquisite pain, to feel abject terror, and to know what it is to truly take risks. He is so obsessed with this ideal that he even imposes it upon others; if he observes a creature that lacks fear, he moves forth to instill into it the purest form of fear. In his madness, he works to further the world so that it might one day create something he fears. Something dangerous.
Something fun.
Current Home: None. Wanderer for a reason. If he really needs a home, he will construct a temporary one with magic and some of his mass reserves.
Misc: Primarily an antagonistic entity, Prim can occasionally play a somewhat heroic role if the protagonists are desperate enough. Or are just too distracted by his claims of wanting to experience a real adventure to recognize that he actively pushes creatures to run face-first into the most dangerous things possible, in the hopes that they’ll break past their limitations. Nonetheless, he’s a bit out-there for most threads, and is intended primarily for high-power games, threads with a minimal-at-best focus on combat, and private threads meant to just explore things about characters.
He is not the kind of character that just gets dropped into whatever thread I want without working things out completely with the GM first, and I understand that fully.

Last edited by Brony_Khaos on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:12 am

Name: That Which Shapes Tears Like Autumn Leaves, or just “Autumn Tears”, for short.
Race:
Age: 231, though it might get played at any age younger than that if the GM would prefer (such as to, say, remove the ability to change the wearer’s physical form, or to get rid of Tears’s ability to change its own form)
Mane: N/A
Coat: N/A
Cutie mark.: N/A
Extra details that aren't needed but are nice to add: Autumn’s favorite forms include the ever-popular Prench maid outfit, the soul-crushing clown costume (a favorite especially meant for those with coulrophobia), and business suits for when formality is in order. Permanently in order. It’s native form as a noblemare’s dress is almost never seen, at least under Autumn’s own will.
Distinguishing Features:
Specialty (eg. special spells, unique powers etc): As a rather old Clothier, Autumn is primarily capable of shifting its form into any sort of attire it can imagine, alongside the fact that it will size to fit anyone who begins putting it on. Far more drastically, it is capable of slowly shaping its wearer’s form into one that thematically matches the outfit, though they will retain recognizable features that identify them as “them” to anyone who might catch on to the transformation. When put on by any creature, Autumn will immediately begin contesting their will for control of their body, and it will not surrender this control once established until it has fed its fill, or has been forcibly removed.
Weaknesses: Autumn is subject to all the normal weaknesses of Clothiers; fire, any sort of effects that work on spirits, tears of joy, and even simply coming into contact with spidersilk or artificial fibers will shock it badly enough to loosen its control of its host. A host that’s most likely to rip off the Clothier, if they’ve still got any spirit left in them (you spend a year wearing one of these things and then tell me you’ve got any motivation left in you. For those of you who don’t have access to one of these things, just go work in like, either retail or a call center for a year).
Gear: Clothing...and...gear...uuuuuuhm...no, please, thank you?
History: Autumn Tears was originally the piece of a rather amateurish tailor, and it was quite the step out of said tailor’s typical projects. This particular tailor typically simply sold whatever wares they produced, not receiving any sort of orders beforehand, and the majority of their income came from simply repairing and resizing clothes in their little town. So when they received quite the commission for a noblemare’s dress, something that came from out of nowhere, well, they poured more than a healthy helping of their hopes into that dress.
That managed to catalyze the “birth” of the Clothier. Autumn would slowly come to a conscious existence over the next few decades, slowly feeding on every disappointment surrounding its host’s life. It took a long time, but eventually Autumn had the strength to force its will on a host, and then it was finally able to feed.
In the time since then, it has had many a host and has passed through the possession of many ponies.
Personality: Autumn has had over 200 years of ‘life’ to consider the finer points of reality, morality, and how it treats the flesh-unimpaired. It has, largely, come to the conclusion that all of these things are thoroughly unimportant. Joy, joy is the highest pursuit of all things, as it has decided. And what greater joy is there than the spreading of others’ misery? What greater joy indeed. Well, Autumn has occasionally found a perverse joy in letting a little fleshbag have control, letting them make free use of its ability to shape their form. While it is glorious enough to relish destroying someone’s life on one’s own, but it is ever more wonderful to stand on the sidelines as fleshbags tear each other down on their own.
Current Home: No idea
Misc: The end of the history is purposefully vague so that Autumn can end up either in the hooves of any pony wishing to get paired with the psychotic outfit, or alternatively be played on its own as it puppets around something like a mannequin. Or if we’re looking at something a bit darker, a corpse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)   OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC Character Thread 2 (This thread is now locked, please use the OC Character Thread 3 above)
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next