OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting))

Go down 
+5
Zen
Xereth
Ician
Sharp
Lightning Shield
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting)) Empty
PostSubject: Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting))   Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:26 pm

There are many great tales. They range from the feats of a great hero bringing peace to a troubled land to that of monsters that can end worlds. There are many legends that have been told in the ages that have come to past and even more for those that have yet to be told.Some of these legendary figures have lived amongst each other and might have even come into contact into one another. There are some figures that are separated by distance, time, and even dimensions from one another.

But, even because of this vast distance between the two. They all now about the War. Everyone and everything that has become a myth, legend, or even a simple fable knows about this battle. The never ending battle that extends to every possible world and dimension to find its greatest heroes.

The War is fought for a simple wish. This wish can do almost anything and everything, the only exception is it being used more than once. The person that is giving the Wish has not shown himself or herself to anyone and those that it has contacted through a mysterious voice. It leaves no hint of gender, tone, or pitch and would be like as if the words had simply slid into the legends thoughts. But, no matter who it spoke to it asked a few simple questions.

“Do you need something?”
“Are you willing to fight for it?”

So, will you join the War?

-----------------------------------------------------

:Things to Know:
This is a thread based of the game, League of Legends and it will have similarities to it

This allows for any registered character to fit in

You may have to alter your character’s history to fit so please post it and the sheet of your character here along with the persons wish

Your character maybe more powerful than usual as well, but don’t get ridiculous with it

You can't auto-hit unless I give permission to though I doubt I have to say that

Option of being anthro or a regular pony though I suggest anthro for the sack of fighting

I know little about this game so if there is something that you want to add from the game tell me and I might add it
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting))   Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Poke. I'll sign Accentria up for this as she is, going to be staying in pony form as well, I mean, who needs hands when you've got four swords and telekinesis, amirite?

As for the wish, Accentria would wish to know more about where she came from, who she was before waking up in the Everfree (or whatever the Runeterra version of the Everfree ends up being).
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=accenture
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting))   Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:50 pm

I'd like to register Helia. I think I'll stick in pony form, since most of her kit is magic fire, and the rest of it is a telekinetically wielded scythe. Not much point taking an anthro form for that, I think.

Her wish would be to... hm. Well, to be respected, admired and feared by everyone she meets. Ever. And on that note, a little question: Can what the character wants for a wish change as they move along the storyline and evolve their personality?
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting))   Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:18 pm

I'd sign up Frost Scale for this... I'd stick with his feral form, as he doesn't use sword or magic, he can scratch and pummel with his claws though.

His wish would be... to be well-known and glorified, respected and have lots of friends.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting))   Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Zen'll be signing up and I'll actually be going with the anthro option. His scythe and swords are a little easier to wield with actual hands. I plan on kind of nerfing his dimension hopping ability in some aspects and then buffing it in others.

As for his wish, he wouldn't have one, at least not at first. He'd lie and make something up just to get in because it sounded fun.

I'm also game for using any of my myriad of other OC's, Scarlet, Krix, Martial, Cinder, Shard, and Sonata, if you need additional combatants.

Scarlet would follow her father in lying just to get in. (Strictly support, caster)
Martial would want to end the fighting once and for all. (Strictly melee, bruiser)
Krix would wish to know the location of some ancient relics and such. (Tanky, melee bruiser)
Cinder would wish to have his memories back. (Ranged caster, tanky but slow)
Shard would wish for her curse to be gone. (Ranged caster, control)
Sonata's would also be lying about the wish, though it might be for money. (Ranger, high mobility, Sonata's sheet is here)

Last edited by Zen on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting))   Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:46 am

I'll sign up Star and my pirate for this one. Both will be anthro for it make it easier for them to hold their weapons. Because well....Neither of them has any magic and Ocean....Has guns for a weapon.

For Star's wish...I guess his wish is to serve his princess till the end? I have no idea. You have stumped me deeply.

Ocean's wish is the fortune I guess. Maybe a little bit of, "End this War it's ridiculous."? Something like that. Still stumped me.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting))   Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:42 am

Conditional on her approval, I'll sign up Amaryss as an anthro (naturally). Her wish is included in the character sheet towards the end of her history.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting))   Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:39 pm

I'll sign up Clockwork for her first thread. Anthro, just because.

https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t12p90-brand-new-oc-character-thread Second post by me

She would have no immediate wish, but would want to be a better mechanic.
Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting))   Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:59 pm

I'm signing up with Chair in anthro form, bare knuckle brawling his way to victory. Chair's wish is that he is able to transform into a chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting))   Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interest Test/Sign-Up: The War of Legends ((Gore, Adv., Fighting))
Page 1 of 1