OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sci-fi Post-apocalyptic settings Sign-up/interest check (Gore, possible smut)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Craterfist

Craterfist

Sci-fi Post-apocalyptic settings Sign-up/interest check (Gore, possible smut) Empty
PostSubject: Sci-fi Post-apocalyptic settings Sign-up/interest check (Gore, possible smut)   Sci-fi Post-apocalyptic settings Sign-up/interest check (Gore, possible smut) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 6:45 pm

Just doing a quick little thread to see what people think. I love to do sci-fi and post-apocalyptic settings. That includes Fallout, Metro 2033, Last of Us, Warhammer 40K, Titanfall, Dead Space, things of that nature. I'm happy to RP with anyone who asks, but I usually only do private RPs, one-on-one. However, I'm also quite happy to do multiple private threads at once, so don't be discouraged if you saw someone else ask already. With all that said, after we discuss a setting and a premise, we shall be good to go.

Hope to hear from anyone reading this, so don't hesitate if you're interested. Smile
Back to top Go down

Sci-fi Post-apocalyptic settings Sign-up/interest check (Gore, possible smut)
Page 1 of 1