OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Corruption Of The Future(Sign-Up, Violence, Gore, Possible NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dieteticchutoy3

Corruption Of The Future(Sign-Up, Violence, Gore, Possible NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Corruption Of The Future(Sign-Up, Violence, Gore, Possible NSFW)   Corruption Of The Future(Sign-Up, Violence, Gore, Possible NSFW) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:24 am

Equestria has become a grand nation balanced perfectly with old time tradition and new time urbanization.A ideal land where it had safe cities were turn to corruption by a group standing for ideals thought of as evil or impure in the citizens eyes.Despite being ignored it grew in size demanding its message be heard telling of a future most equestrians could never imagine.Augmentation was believed to be the next step to future growth of equestrians improving the body and further ability each species natural abilities followed by Cybernetics believed to the pinnacle of the movement by surgically binding a pony inside a suit of high tech armor giving them various abilities.
Despite the intentions being peaceful as government figures began outlawing such hideous creations the newly made 'Technology Manipulation Movement' or Technomancers as many knew them turned violent starting riots then forcing permanate augmentation surgery and cybernetic surgery on innocent citizens sparking military action by equestrians. Despite the Technomancers being better armed they were outgunned and soon the rebellion fell with a small handful escaping into the ever free and never being heard from again. Equestria was forced to update its technology to hunt and kill these creations and prevent future rebellions from occurring. However these ideals continued to exist making way to the criminal underground where augmentation was a very expensive luxury to illeagly obtain.
Back to top Go down
Midnightblossom

Midnightblossom

Corruption Of The Future(Sign-Up, Violence, Gore, Possible NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption Of The Future(Sign-Up, Violence, Gore, Possible NSFW)   Corruption Of The Future(Sign-Up, Violence, Gore, Possible NSFW) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:26 pm

I'm very confused as to the actual story line behind the Roleplay. You've given what I find as an interesting context, but I'd like a general idea behind what the characters are actually going to be doing before I apply. Cheers <3
Back to top Go down

Corruption Of The Future(Sign-Up, Violence, Gore, Possible NSFW)
Page 1 of 1