OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

StormReach [A test of interest]

Go down 
+2
Lightning Shield
Zen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

StormReach [A test of interest] Empty
PostSubject: StormReach [A test of interest]   StormReach [A test of interest] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:37 am

The following are the 'cliffnotes' sent to sevral forumites here regarding the 'StormReach Archipelago' Read if you wish.

Quote :
Note: listen to this while reading.

Map[Note: look for the red circle]
StormReach [A test of interest] 334t2xg
The infamous StormReach Archipelago. An island nation known best for how dangerous everything is. The weather, the terrain, the oceans, the wild magic, and even its citizens.
Founded nearly four hundred years ago, in the aftermath of a hellish war, by the hand of a powerful Lich Queen known as Dame d'Jorasco, The city-state began its 'illustrious' history on the absolute wrong foot. Surrounded by a near-endless hurricane and with 'The Breach', a literal crack in reality, splitting the nation right down the middle. This dangerous combination of dark magics, wild and uncontrollable reality warping, and general instability has left the region a wide open pocked for unsavory forces.
How unsavory? Every year, at the stroke of midnight on Nightmare Night, a demon invasion occurs. Demons of all kinds appearing by the hundreds of thousands across the island nation, hoping to kill or enslave the citizens to establish a foothold into the mortal realm.
The problem is, they should have learned by now that the citizens here are not easily cowed, terrified and helpless critters like much of Equestria. From retired super villains, heroes-in-training, battle-hardened pirates, mad scientists, and even a fistful of turncoat demons make up the citizens of this not-so-fair city. All of them dedicated to never giving up the one pace they can all call a safe home. They may be heroes by accident, but don't tell them that, it'll just piss them off.
Heres a quick glimpse at some f the major players here in StormReach.
StormReach [A test of interest] 738454__solo_oc_anthro_solo+female_questionable_clothes_oc+only_unicorn_armpits_glowing+eyes
Dame d'Jorasco herself, a 300+ year old Lich who is as powerful as she is sexy. The lfounder of StormReach and Gradmistress of the Coin Lords, the parliament of StormReach and richest beings of the city.
StormReach [A test of interest] 614144__solo_anthro_solo+female_breasts_suggestive_clothes_smiling_magic_queen+chrysalis_dress
Queen sinmaria Glasswing, Leader of the StormReach Changeling and master mercenary, another member of the Coin Lords. She is the lead Bass player in 'The Guardians of the Storm'.
StormReach [A test of interest] Large
Sir Knightmare DemonBane, the StormReach Captain of the Guard, Sinmaria's right-hand stallion, and leader of the local heavy metal band, The Guardians of the Storm. Lead Vocals and led Electric Guitar.
StormReach [A test of interest] Lady_darkveil_by_jessicaelwood-d7hnlji
Lady Salindra Darkveil. The first of the 'turncoat' demons, a powerful and dangeorus demonic warrior. Don't let her natur and appearance as a succubus lul you into a false sense of security, she's been known to KILL far larger and more 'traditional' demons with absolutely no mercy. She plays lead female vocals and background electric guitar for The Guardians of the Storm.
StormReach [A test of interest] Large
Lolth, the Spider Queen. A dangerous, technically undead amalgam of multiple species. Part anthro unicorn, part giant spider. Was planing to take over StormReach but eventually joined the Guardians of the Storm as their Drummer.
StormReach [A test of interest] 708987__oc_anthro_breasts_suggestive_impossibly+large+breasts_fanfic+art_queen+chrysaltits_fanfic+cover_succubus_spider+queen
The full image for the Guardians of the Storm, back when they were known, simply, as 'DemonBane'.

Regarding this, the storyline is fairly simple. A group of folks[unknown number, basically whoever wants in] are called upon to hep out with the oncoming Demon Invasion. why? Because Dame d'Jorasco and the Guardians are in equestria for political reasons. So they need some extra hands to make up for the lost firepower.

As many who want to join can, but I have atwo simple rules.

#1: only 1 per person[no five-six characters to one player, just too much hassle]

#2: No 'godlike' characters. I.e. anyone who cna stop the entire invasion in 3 seconds flat.. I don't mind powerhouses, that's to be expected considering the storyline.

speaking of which, you'll arrive two weeks ahead of time, giving enough time to get the lay of the land. The main city is housed on the largest pair of islands and is split ito 4 quadrants, two to each island, connected by a bridge. I'll be keeping track of who is where, and you'll find I'm very favorble to those who make use of cleverness and attention to detail over those who rely on brute force.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: StormReach [A test of interest]   StormReach [A test of interest] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:56 am

Yup, only two OC's really qualify for this and I've gotten to use a full released Zen before, so we'll break out an awakened Sena
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: StormReach [A test of interest]   StormReach [A test of interest] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:12 am

Zen wrote:
Yup, only two OC's really qualify for this and I've gotten to use a full released Zen before, so we'll break out an awakened Sena

Looks like we're off to a good start here.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: StormReach [A test of interest]   StormReach [A test of interest] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:41 pm

Signing up Blade Shield for this
Back to top Go down
Midnightblossom

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: StormReach [A test of interest]   StormReach [A test of interest] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:05 pm

If my Oc get accepted, I would use Shivanahere, but since she isn't accepted as of yet, just put me on hold till she is (Or I am asked to change something in her app). When she is, i'd like to sign her up.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: StormReach [A test of interest]   StormReach [A test of interest] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:11 pm

Hmm. Monster/ deamon hunter even though she a monster hybrid. The original OC, Nightingale.
Or the bounty hunter with nearly no feeling toward anything anymore. The newcomer, Sandy Pyrtinker.
Guess it depends on some of the tags.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: StormReach [A test of interest]   StormReach [A test of interest] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:27 pm

jz96 wrote:
Hmm. Monster/ deamon hunter even though she a monster hybrid. The original OC, Nightingale.
Or the bounty hunter with nearly no feeling toward anything anymore. The newcomer, Sandy Pyrtinker.
Guess it depends on some of the tags.

Tags wiuld be NSFW, Gore, Nudity, Dungeons & Dragons, Over-the-top, and StormReach[yes StormReach is a tag in and of itself.]

Also, Blade Shield and Shivana are grenlit.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: StormReach [A test of interest]   StormReach [A test of interest] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Sir Knightmare wrote:
Tags wiuld be NSFW, Gore, Nudity, Dungeons & Dragons, Over-the-top, and StormReach[yes StormReach is a tag in and of itself.]

Oh Dear, I both scared and intrigued. 
 I guess since their nudity, I guess it going to be anthro. (since ponies are already naked.)
That being the case I think I'll go with Sandy. (Wanted to give her a shot.)
Back to top Go down
Midnightblossom

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: StormReach [A test of interest]   StormReach [A test of interest] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:57 pm

Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: StormReach [A test of interest]   StormReach [A test of interest] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:07 pm

jz96 wrote:
Sir Knightmare wrote:

Oh Dear, I both scared and intrigued. 
 I guess since their nudity, I guess it going to be anthro. (since ponies are already naked.)
That being the case I think I'll go with Sandy. (Wanted to give her a shot.)

Actually, because of how weird StormReach is, some characters may be anthro, some may not, it all depends on how they get exposed to the uncontrolled magic in the area. So it's essentialy 'up to you' on whether or not they become anthro during the incident.

The nudity was mroe because the kaiju that roam the area, like these two,

StormReach [A test of interest] Halloween_2013__shey_and_ling_as_pacific_rim_kaiju_by_toughset-d6t3tmr

Have no way of getting clothes.

Becase, they're kinda too big, and fabric is one of tose things guaranteed to sell for a ton of moolah.
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: StormReach [A test of interest]   StormReach [A test of interest] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 2:44 am

looking for any for this?
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: StormReach [A test of interest]   StormReach [A test of interest] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 4:09 am

Not right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormReach [A test of interest]   StormReach [A test of interest] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormReach [A test of interest]
Page 1 of 1