OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A whole new world (Game)

Go down 
+5
StrawberryGamer
Star Sentinel
Ician
Mr. Market
Zen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:06 pm

Sugary kept watch over Fantasy as she seemingly regained some coherence, though was still concerned for her lack of verbal response to him... He also wondered where the sudden urge to demolish and construct came onto some of the others in the group when they were supposed to be exploring as well. He'd have to look into that later, but for now, he would keep learning through sight.

Once he was fairly sure he'd waited long enough, he tried to speak with Fantasy, this time purposely getting in her line of sight and waving a blocky hoof near her face a bit. "Hey, hey...! You okay or not? Come on, do you need water? Maybe you'd like to go for a short walk and stretch a bit?" He wanted to go and actually explore the surrounding area further to assess where they were and learn of the landscape, but he couldn't go far until Fantasy was actually well. And then there was Zero, whom he still needed to check upon closely... Which he intended to do as he called out to him right afterwards. "Hey, Zero... Maybe you should come with me later for a walk too... You look like you could use a stretch yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:39 am

Zero was a put surprised when the gray block beneath him disappeared into a smaller one with many cracks all over it. He looked at the block and put it into his bag. He ignored Sugary for the moment and mined more of the...block. He mined down about five more blocks until he took note that he had ignored Sugary.

He took a moment to look at the hole he had dug himself into. The only way out of the hole was up. He took all the blocks he mined and put them in his bag. He spread his bug like wings and flew out of the hole, landing just next to it. He looked over at Sugary with a stoic expression. "Fine. If you so wish for me to come and take a walk, I will. For now..." He looked at a tree.

He walked over to it and punched one of the blocks to get the wood from it. "Punch the wood to get planks." He muttered, remembering what he read from the book. He punched the wood with a hoof and got four planks. "Four didn't work...three didn't work..." He facehoofed and took two of the four woods and stacked them. Four sticks came out of those two planks and he smiled. "Now where's that book..." He looked around from the last known location of the book and saw it in the ground.

He put his pick down and dragged the book closer to him to look at. He flipped through it till he found the page that showed pickaxes. He looked through the different things that looked to make different pickaxes until he saw the one that used the block he just mined up. He looked around and with a shrug put the book in his bag for safe keeping.

He took the wooden things he made and carried them to the crafting table to make a different pickaxe. He used three of the blocks he mined and two of the sticks he made and made himself a gray pick. He looked at the remaining three stone, two sticks, and two planks. He remembered seeing a glimpse of the recipe to make a sword and with a shrug, used two stone and one stick to make himself a stone sword.

He looked over at a sheep...then looked at the others. He levitated his sword and strapped it onto his back for later use. He walked back to his hole and jumped down, retrieving his new pick for more mining. He paid no heed to any of the others through all of this and only mined down.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:19 pm

When Zero first jumped down, he hit the bottom block with sufficient force and while it didn't really 'hurt' even he would notice that he flashed red for a moment and bounced upwards slightly. As Zero dug down, with his new stone pickax, the light in the hole started to dim. It got darker with every block down he went until normal sight was gone. Then suddenly after 'mining' out another stone block, the ground gave way more than before. With only open air was beneath Zero, the changeling would find himself falling about 3 blocks until hitting the ground. While the space seemed decently spacious and something like a tunnel going off in either direction, it was also exceptionally dark. Higher up in his hole though, on one side of the holes walls, 2 of the normally smooth grey of the stone blocks was broken by small black squares that dotted their surface.

Insight's dirt block shelter was also steadily taking shape as work continued on it. Though at one point as the dirt was cleared away, more stone was revealed, including 4 blocks with those scattered small black rectangles dotting them. Also a note of curiosity, when the dirt blocks were 'mined' they seemed to lose the green top, replacing it with the brown that covered the rest of the block. Some of the dirt blocks that he'd already placed though, that were connected with the ground by more dirt blocks, were randomly regaining the green top.

Overhead, the sun started it's downward descent, still slowly but visibly moving across the sky. The clouds drifted by, despite the complete lack of a breeze, and the sheep continued their simple actions and wanderings. Then without warning, the portal leading back to the normal world shut. Without warning, without cause, and without a sound, the portal didn't even so much as close as seemingly just ceased to exist.

A noise then erupted from every pony's saddlebags as the communication devices spurred to life. Over the intense static, a scattered few words could be made out. Eve....ny! Ca..... he....e? There's be.........strophic fa.......ith..he equipmen...........ortal shut. It.......mo......efor......an get the..........ened agai......e, bu.......we won't forg......ut you. I.......an, try to.........ay back, b........u're no.......e time we.......ings runni......e, w..........................incess Twil.......arkle, swear..................rest unti.....u a............safe..!, then the static obscured anything else that was said before cutting out completely. The devise didn't even turn back on, seemingly as if it no longer worked.

This wasn't the only devise. All machines from the other world seemingly no longer worked, as if out of power yet the power sources were still decently charged. This just added to the sense of being trapped in this Whole New World.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOG: Alright, the real game starts now. As stated, any device that isn't native to the new world is no longer functioning. If there's something that is a part of the actual character, that is a partial exception but please ask me about it before hand.

Also, Star/Zero, the block speckled stone is coal. The whole vein is 5 blocks, is 4 blocks down from the surface, and goes out just a slight bit. Ician/Insight, the 4 squares of coal you've found are all that are in that vein.

I think that's everything for now, so let's get this game really going!
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Market managed to snap Fantasy out of her thoughts. Her eyes snapped up from the ground, regaining much focus and awareness, and even a bit of fear. "Y-yeah, sure. A walk sounds nice." She stood up and waited for the Changeling to join them... only to have him completely ignore them. Joy. Fantasy thought dryly. She hoped he wasn't normally this rude... and that she was actually getting his gender right. She didn't know how to determine male Changelings from female. Meh, she'd solve that later.

She also silently hoped s/he wouldn't fall into a lava pit with how s/he was digging straight down. Given the lack of screams so far, and the fact that s/he had wings, Fantasy didn't worry too much.

However, she did start worrying as she noticed the sun moving across the sky much faster than she had anticipated. She'd have to work up her nerve sooner, and find her words even before that. So she worked on it. Okay, lets see. Erm, "Guys, there's something you ne-" no. Stupid. Wait, why am I concerned about stupid? Quality doesn't matter! It does if you want them to believe you! Then what exactly should I say? We're both you, ya dingus. Figure it out!

The mare's gaze fell back to the ground in her anxious thoughts, and to her own ignorance she started pacing back and forth. Very soon, her ears pricked as staticy sounds came out of everypony's backpacks (including hers, which was oddly still on despite her rough landing), and as she strained to hear what Twilight was trying to say, her stomach dropped. "Um, she's not saying what I think she's saying, right? Someone please tell me I misheard!" Oh, no. This is bad. This is really bad. No shit!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:42 am

Sugary was glad to see that Fantasy was getting better, but was not nearly as glad seeing some of the others continue in their unusually compulsive need to dig and/or work with materials; Particularly, Zero whom had just given his consent to follow him, only to keep tinkering with their surroundings and literally dig himself into a hole in the ground. He rolled his eyes and made way towards the hole Zero had made for himself and yelled into the dark hole. "Oi! Zero! If you're gonna follow me, then stop digging actually follow me instead...! And why the heck are you digging straight down anyway!?" He wasn't sure what made the Changeling act the way he did, and began to assume several possibilities and a few theories on the matter that might be reflected on the others.

When the portal shut off, and the equipment went awry, he felt rather stunned as he carefully and quietly watched and listened even after the message from the other side had faded. "... Crap..." Now things had seemingly taken a turn for the unexpected, or rather, the worst of worries since the portal was their main travel method and lifeline as it were. "Tch...! Great... Well, now we really need to start hauling ass... Zero, F-... um... Miss! If you wanna help me explore, now's the time to get at it!"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:06 am

Insight glanced around, surveying the dirt structure he had created. Not bad. But with this as an outer wall, we'll need to expand it a little further. If we're planning to stay here for a while like I think we might be, then we're going to need shelter for sure.

He wandered over to the spot where he'd been digging dirt and began to dig up some more. It was then that he came across the strangely-textured stone. Hm... I wonder what this is... He shrugged. For now, this stone didn't seem like something that would be easy to break, especially since he was using his bare hooves, so he decided to come back for it later, when he was done building the structure which he hadn't quite decided would be like yet. He seemed to be only as tall as two of these blocks, so he supposed he should put the ceiling three or four blocks above the ground. That would-

The portal shutting abruptly brought him out of his thoughts equally abruptly. He swung around, then down at his saddlebags as the message garbled out of it. He blinked, listening intently as it played, and then his ears flopped downwards as he realised what it meant.

It seems like return isn't an option, at least not for now. We'll need food, water, shelter... He glanced over at his wall of dirt. At least I'm taking care of one of those things already.

Wordlessly, he shook his head and began digging up a new batch of dirt blocks to complete the wall in such a way that it would form a square, but with the only entrance as the one he had made.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:01 pm

Zero was a bit shocked by the flash of red and the slight jump, but took it as nothing and kept digging down. When the ground suddenly cleared away from him when he mined a block, he gave a slight yelp and landed on the floor of the....whatever he found. He lifted his head and gave it a shake to see where he ended up at. He saw darkness...Hmming he glanced back up at the hole, thinking about what to do with the darkness.

His thinking was interrupted by Sugary who was yelling down the hole he had dug at him. "Aye! You said later! And I'm digging straight down because....I actually don't know why I'm digging straight down, but I found something!" He shouted back at the unicorn. He looked up out of the hole and noticed the stone with back specks on it.

He flew up to the two stones that were different and mined them with his pick. He was surprised when the block became a black...clumpy thing... "Mined it...didn't turn into a block...Interesting." He grabbed the clumpy thing in his hooves and examined it just a little bit before throwing it into his bag. He mined up four more blocking, getting the same thing that the first block got him.

But just as he was about to mine the last block, he heard the communication device in his bag starting to static and he barely made out what the pony on the other end was saying. When it was over all her could gather from it was ortal shut. Ortal shut.....Portal shut? He though, flying out pf the hole he dug himself and looked at the others. He then looked at the portal and his heart nearly fell out of his chest. The portal was...It...

Many though were running through his mind but one that kept pushing it's way into the front of his mind was...How will we get back now...I...He'd never forgive me if he wakes and I'm not there... He was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of Sugary's voice. "Just give me a moment."

He took the brown book out of his saddle bags and flipped through the pages, trying to find whatever he mined up had some use. He looked curiously at the picture of what the clump was used for. He took a stick he had made earlier and put the clump of blackness on it and to his surprise it turned into four sticks with....a different end to it...err...Top to it. He wondered what it did, but he saved that for a later time as he walked over to Sugary. "Well...Let's get going."

He strapped his pick to his back and took the...Stone?...Yeah stone sword into his magic grasp encase he needed it....Or if he didn't have enough of killing sheep, he was preparing to swing at them. For now, however, that could not be determined by how he held it in his magic.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:02 pm

"Well then!" Accentria sighed, as the portal closed. It seemed as though they were going to be here for a while--- if not forever. She looked to her companions, some of which seemed to have already began building shelter, which, was good, she thought.... until she saw what he seemed to be building it out of..... Dirt. "That doesn't uhm... Seem very effective, Mister." She says, approaching Insight. "Surely we could find some other, more durable building materials? I noticed some of us being able to take down trees simply by punching them... Would not wood from said trees make for better shelter?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=accenture
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:41 pm

Sugary would occasionally look back down and listen to the dark hole Zero was in. "I didn't mean that much later! We don't know what might loom around this area, and I'd rather at least we inspect sooner than later; Especially now since it's getting dark, and this place is still odd."

Once Zero came back up, Sugary was there waiting for him as expected, though he'd still glance over at Fine from time to time. However, he had something else to catch his attention now that the portal was gone and Griff was just left in an open space by himself, and looking to be in a sour mood. "Before we go, we ought to make sure the Miss over there is fine... Ah, I think Fine was her name...! Still..." He then looked over at Griff's direction, and called out to him. "Oi! You've been awfully close to the portal till it left since we got here, are you okay? What have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:31 am

Griff sighed, knowing that there's no more escaping for him. He'll just have to work with this darned group. "Thinking about how I'd murder anyone in control of this world for taking my magic away, why do you ask?" He answered Market's question. His answer was clearly filled with rage, and he didn't even bother to hide it. Why would he? His mind was already being flooded by an infuriating anger, might aswell let some of it out.

Griff sighed and stood up, making sure he still had his swords strapped to his sides and moved closer to the group, but not too close just yet. He did not trust any of them, and he trusted the changeling even less.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:12 am

"My name's Fantasy, sir." Fantasy corrected. "Fine Fantasy. Well, Fantasy's technically my nickname. My full name's Fine Fantasy." Most of her mind was still occupied with "what do", regarding telling the truth about this place, and her origins. Though, it did occur to her that what she just said was a good starter for what she should say. But then she reminded herself of the whole "who the fuck would believe me?" problem. A freaky bipedal creature. From an entire separate plane, bubble, or whatever of existence. That watches their universe, and plays this one as a game, for entertainment. Well, that plan was once again down the drain.

Fantasy noticed, from the change of lighting, that she was running out of time to warn the group; the sun was going down, and soon all the creatures would crawl out of their little caves or whatever and find easy prey within their reach. They didn't know Creepers exploded. They didn't know Endermen had hair-trigger tempers. They didn't know about the zombies, or the giant spiders, or more that Fantasy herself didn't know about. They were completely vulnerable, especially with their much more strict health limits. And if they didn't respawn...

Fantasy's mind went back to work forming an explanation, working much faster than she'd done a short while ago when she thought she'd had more time. As she usually did, she started with the beginning, which wasn't a very good tactic as they basically all got discarded and dismissed milliseconds after existing. In the end, she decided to talk to the brown unicorn about it first, then hope he'd be willing to tell the rest of the group what she told him. He seemed like a trustworthy pony, despite her knowing jack-shit about him; it was just the vibe he gave off. She'd have to talk to him when they were more alone, though. Preferably, when they went on that walk... which would also mean having the changeling nearby. Whatever. Everypony would know anyway; the changeling, apparently named Zero, wouldn't be able to turn it into ammo.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:47 pm

As the ponies continued about their activities after the portal's abrupt collapse, the surroundings continued about as if still nothing was going on. The blocky sheep continued to aimlessly wander about, occasionally lowering their heads to 'graze' on some of the grass, and rather blatantly ignoring what the ponies were doing. One sheep even wandered into the structure Insight was busy working on. As if it was just trying to get in the way, it hoped up on the almost finished wall, getting in the way of the block and for some reason, it's presence seemed to not allow the block to be placed.

Elsewhere, more movement signaled another creature's appearance in this area. It was small, mostly white, with two short orange colored legs, small black eyes, and an orange set of flat rectangles that crudely resembled a beak. The blocky creature wandered close to Sharp, then to Sunshine, and lastly over towards Griff, looking up at each of them curiously, before continuing it's seemingly aimless wandering. Whenever it moved up or down a block, smaller rectangles at it's sides flapped about quickly, showing the creature to be some kind of bird.

Overhead, the sun continued it's ever present march towards the horizon line, the overall lighting in the area just beginning to show the first signs of dimming as the sun continued to set.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:01 am

Huh? Insight stared at the offending creature as it stepped onto the place where he wanted to place his last block. Well, it seems that I can't plant a block with a sheep standing there. Good to know.

"Get away, please." He muttered softly as he pushed at the sheep. It barely seemed to budge. He followed up by poking it, and for some reason that did the trick. It flashed red and hopped backwards, off the tile where he proceeded to quickly place the final block.

There we go. He stepped back and admired the structure. Right, now time for a roof. He went off to dig up more dirt blocks to construct the three tile-high roof. He glanced up into the sky. And quickly, too. Who knows what hostile creatures come out at night.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:25 am

Sunshine watched the others as they either talked or figured things out. Taking the wood and sticks she had acquired, she crafted herself a wooden pickaxe, then after a little experimenting, came across a way to make an axe out of wood too. She didn't think an axe made out of wood would help chop wood, but she's been proven wrong before. Throwing the tools into her bag, she turned to the others. Well, this has been a slow but very good start. We learned a lot. Now then, I'm going to go off on my own to find a good place to set up a base of operations. I'll see you guys later." She said. With that said, she broke two more trees and took their wood. After that, she spread her wings and took off over the hill and out of sight of the others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:57 am

Zero looked at Fantasy with a stoic look. He examined her for a moment, his eyes narrowing. He took note that she hadn't talked much or did much when she came through the portal, also took note of her looking at the sun, which was quickly setting. "Hmm...." He rubbed his muzzle with a hoof before turning away with a shrug. Must be nothing. He though to himself glancing at the unicorn near the portal, but not paying him much heed.

He looked up at the sun. "Sugary was it? I think we best get moving before night falls. Who knows what creatures might be lurking around. But looking at how these sheep are acting, should be nothing. But again, we should always keep an eye out. Everything can be so oblivious to danger until it hits them right in the face. By then it'll be too late." He shook his head a little and sighed.

He just though of something. When he first came into this world be felt his magic get...weaker...That would mean he couldn't change, but he did...Into his unicorn form... "Hmm..." He glanced at the sheep and gave a shrug. He wondered it he could turn into a sheep...That would make for a great prank. He guessed he'd have to try later.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Sugary would reply to Griff first, regarding the angry looking unicorn with curiosity. "I just wanted to make sure you were alright. You've been so quiet and still, I was starting to think something went wrong after we jumped here... Aside from certain magic it seems... I was just, you know, gonna suggest you help out with those here on what does what, or maybe even help with the shelter being made. Keep busy, and calm, and talk with us, you know?"

Afterwards, he'd give Fantasy one look over, particularly in her eye focus, and deemed her to be well enough. "Ah, so it was Fantasy. Nice name by the way." He'd smile to her, the name 'Fantasy' seemingly holding good meaning to him all around. "If you're ready to come along th-..." At that moment, he'd spot the chicken moving among their group. "... Is that a hen...? Anyway... Zero, acknowledged. Miss Fantasy, if you're good and ready to move, let's go."

While he was about to urge Zero and Fantasy to follow him, he heard Sunshine's announcement, and would try to speak to her right there and then before she'd fly too far away. "Wha...!? Hey, don't go off alone!! Can't we just make shelter here for that matter...!?" was what he'd say before she went too far. He'd sigh afterwards, somewhat vexed about her sudden departure. "Now with her out of sight, we can't keep track of her. What the heck is she thinking!?" He'd then turned to Zero and Fantasy once more. "Good grief... Listen, I'd like to go to the nearest high hill to see what else is around from afar. We might even see that Sunshine mare from there too. If there's no issue with that, then please, follow me... Guys, we'll be back soon!" And he'd do just that after announcing his departure to the remainder of the group, walking slowly towards his intended destination, but not so quickly that Zero and Fantasy would not get a chance to catch up and share other ideas of their own on time.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:27 pm

And what a sight it was from the top of that small hill. From the higher vantage point, it would be seen that the forest they were in wasn't nearly as big as first thought. Towards the direction where the tree's had seemed to thin on the ground, it would be apparent that they did only continue for a short ways before stopping at the edge of a fairly large clearing. Several more tufts of grass practically littered the area, along with various flowers that sprouted up here and there. The expanse of green was occasionally broken though by small, blue areas.

Beyond that, the grass took on a different, slightly more brown hue and the trees that sparsely filled the expanse seemed to have grayish back and only a fairly flat layer of leaves at their top. Also connected to the clearing, on the left side, would be an area where the grass peeled away completely and was replaced with nothing but very light tan colored blocks that gently rose and fell in the form of more small hills. On the right side, the trees that currently surrounded the ponies continued for a short ways until they too seemed to peel away to the more brown terrain.

Also visible from the top of the small hill was a better view of the mountain to the other side, which was still fairly massive, and seemed to plateau a ways up. Higher up, most of the dirt blocks seemed to have a white covering on top of them as well. In another direction, the forest that currently surrounded them continued on until sight failed, and in the final direction a much larger expanse of blue stretched out beyond the tree line and showed no signs of having an end in sight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, just to clarify, the clearing is a grassland biome, and beyond that is a Savannah biome. Off to the last side is an ocean biome, and before that one there was a extreme hills biome. Also connected to the grassland biome is more of the birch forest biome, the Savannah biome as just mentioned, and a desert biome. The blue spots in the grassland are pools of water.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:22 am

Fantasy's focus on the quickly-depleting time switched over to the unicorn addressing her. At his comment about her name, she smiled, feeling rather proud of her choice. "Thank you." she said, moving her hoof to adjust a small lock of mane, for no other reason than habit. "And that sounds good. I'd like to get going." Fantasy's current mindset was simple: get moving, and warn. And hopefully get a good view of the entire place. Know the resources. She'd also need to learn how to build things. Simply making a tower out of stone, mud, and grass wouldn't be good enough, not to mention she needed to build a weapon or death was inevitable. So explore, warn, and learn. Yep, plan.

She set said plan into motion. She stood up and trotted over to Sugary, switching to a normal walking pace when she was just next to/behind him. She wouldn't wait to long to tell him. Probably only a few yards. Enough to be considered a private conversation.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:24 am

Zero followed behind Sugary. He let out a small sigh and flapped his bug like wings to get him into the air...or at least a hover. He hovered beside both unicorns with a bored expression. A few moments later his boredness took over him and he rolled onto his back, basically flying upside down. He levitated his sword in front of him and looked over it for a moment. "Hmm..." He rubbed his muzzle, taking the sword into his hooves and examining the...blockiness that made it. "Wonder if this world has anything other than blocks and cubes and squares." He muttered to himself.

He levitated one of the...erm...He was guessing torches over to the front of him, still flying upside down and following Sugary. He looked at the top of the torch and thought curiously about it. Maybe it's like a match...A match that lights if you strike anything? He gave shrug and levitated it over to the ground. He turned his head so he could see where he was hitting it on, and swiped it across the grassy top of the block.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:14 am

Sugary was glad to be getting followed with no particular issue from the others with him, which meant Fantasy was getting well, and Zero was probably more calm than he let on. Even so, he had concerns about the Changeling, about where they were, and about the lack of a portal. "... Zero, as glad as I am the others have no issue with you, I need you to clarify something for me... What, exactly, do you hope to accomplish by being here with us? And what do you plan on doing if, should we get back, your identity was found out? I can't simply ignore you being among us as if it meant nothing with you being what you are..." He'd curiously stare at him for a moment as he tried to light up what looked to be a torch in the making like a match. He found the method to be humorous, but hoped success nonetheless on the attempt. He tried to make at least a small orb of Fire, but once again, the surrounding world would supremely suppress his magic and make it unable for him to even use a low level spell such as that.

Being on the position they were, all he could really do was to look as best as he could all around their territory, and try to spot Sunshine as well, though the latter seemed to be a fruitless effort this far. "Say, either of you spot anything... odd?" He thought that perhaps Zero and Fantasy might see something he'd miss, since this place was not something he was familiar with as it were.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:32 am

"Riiiiight, as if that will ever happen...." Griff grumbled to himself, quietly enough for him to be the only one to hear it. "I would be just wasting my time here and it would get me nowhere closer to my own goal in here." He said a bit louder before turning around and starting to walk away from the camp. "The sooner I get back what belongs to me, the better..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:38 am

In his attempt to construct the roof, Insight had created a little staircase up the side of his wall with dirt blocks, climbing up to the top, then leaning over the respective edges and placing the dirt blocks where they needed to be. The result that was soon forming was a large cuboid, big and blocky, but livable. Peering into the inside, however, made Insight definitively conclude that it was too dark, and that they needed some light. Sure, perhaps the dim glow of unicorn horns at least gave some a form of illumination, but not everypony here was a unicorn, and either way it would be better to have a natural source of lighting. He wondered if it would be possible to get anything like that.

I wonder... will we have to reinvent every invention from the beginning of time? He gazed around. Hopefully we won't stay lost in here for that long.

"Hey, uh," he began uncertainly, calling out to the others, "do any of you know about any source of light I could use to light this place?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:21 am

The answer to Insight's question came soon enough as Star's action actually yielded results. As the square and blocky torch was scraped across the ground, the tip sparked and then burst into flame. A small fire danced about on the end of the stick as Star held it where all could see. Roughly 3 of the squares of grass seemed to be a little brighter, but in the daylight, it was hard to tell. Though this wouldn't be the case for too much longer as the sun was still getting ever closer to the horizon line.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, after my next post, the sun will be down, this is my fair warning to start really getting ready, hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Zero smiled as his odd actions were not in vain. He grabbed the stone sword with his mouth and spun around in the air so that he was not flying upside down anymore. He put the sword down on his back and landed next to Sugary, looking at him for a moment. He then turned and looked out towards the desert. "Hmm...What I hope to accomplish being here with you ponies? Quite simple really. I hope for a story to tell my brother who couldn't go on this adventure himself." He looked over at the savanna. He tries not to pay attention to Sugary's last question but it kept squirming it's way into the front of his mind.

Finally he let out a sigh and looked at the unicorn. "If we do get back, and my identity is found out, I will run. I won't stop running because there are other ponies who wish to kill me. Other ponies who won't stop chasing me. But I wouldn't care, just as long as my brother is safe where he is." He glanced back at Fantasy before looking back out into the desert. "Nope...Don't see anything odd."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:15 am

Fantasy gaze was focused on the ground directly in front of her for a majority of the walk, while her mind was trying to think of an explanation. However, she only grew more and more nervous as the walk took longer and went further from the group. This was bad. This was procrastination. This was procrastination that could get ponies killed. She had to tell them now!

Only... she couldn't. She couldn't tell them now. If she did, she knew how they'd probably react to such late vital news: they'd hate her. She'd lose whatever trust with them she'd had in the beginning, and she'd never get it back. They'd hate her for such carelessness. It wasn't carelessness, though... but they wouldn't know that and she wouldn't be able to say. She... couldn't. She can't. She can't stand them hating her for such a stupid act. She'd rather walk in these woods at night without a weapon!

Looks like she'd be playing dumb. That'd be very dangerous, but she could try to help and "accidentally" give life-saving advice. Fantasy sighed. Well... it... it was a bad decision. It was a wrong decision. She... felt ashamed. Nothing she could do now, though. She'd waited too late. Now her option was to play dumb and do her best to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Game)   A whole new world (Game) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A whole new world (Game)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next