OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A New World Fools

Go down 
+4
jz96
DualThrone
Lorthalis of Crows
ObsidianPony
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

A New World Fools Empty
PostSubject: A New World Fools   A New World Fools Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 1:21 am

There are infinite possibilities that exist when the world places magic in your hands. So many ways that such power can be bent, harnassed and manipulated; whether for the most selfless of goods or the most heinous of evils, the mere possibility is ever present in the back of our minds, the temptation to use such gifts to benefit ourselves and no one else.

Equestria thankfully has averted such things, creating a land of prosperity, hope, innovation and above all else, peace.

Well, our Equestria has anyway.....

It's time to leave the Equestria you know. Step out of that calm, soothing sunlight... take a walk in the palest of moonlights for a time. Infinite possibilities exist after all, and not all of them can end well...

In case the above is a bit too vague (is kinda the point), this thread will see yourselves pulled to an entirely different Equestria than the one your OCs know. There they will have to face many obstacles in a world that is both familiar and yet as alien as a different planet, and restore peace to this kingdom to save it and themselves in equal measure.

Some rules:

1) Please only one character per person

2) This thread is in anthro form, this applies equally to all races.

3) Please list any and all equipment your OCs have on them when being pulled into the other world, and keep it reasonable (bearing in mind they are being pulled to this new world without any warning).

4) A posting order will not be enforced but please try not to post more than once a round. Ideally this thread will update with GM posts twice a week but that is not a gurantee: I will make every effort to post at least once a week and would ask all players to do the same. Anyone who cannot post that week for whatever reason can be excused if they tell the GM beforehand but the game will still advance; letting the GM know simply means not being punished in-thread for it.

5) A few of you I have discussed ideas for this thread with. Please, if you happen to know some of the plot details, do not spoil the experience for the others.

6) Please keep track of what time of day it is said to be. This may seem petty but this will actually be relevant at times.

7) Have fun!

Any questions feel free to ask and bear in mind I am very flexible with what I will allow and such, just communicate with me instead of assuming.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

A New World Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World Fools   A New World Fools Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 1:22 am

Signing up Radiant Hope.
Gear: Broadsword, Backpack, Crowbar.
2 healing potions

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Tue May 10, 2016 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

A New World Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World Fools   A New World Fools Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 1:26 am

Signing up Verde Tin. She has a machete, crowbar, and simple tools, because some ponies like their job so much that they carry the pieces of it into unreasonable places. Like the spa someone blackmailed her into visiting.
>.>
<.<
It's not that odd when you think about it.
Back to top Go down
jz96

A New World Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World Fools   A New World Fools Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 1:41 am

I think I know what I'm getting into.
But to be the weird one.
I'm signing up Dream Sickle.
She is bringing along her skates, a sketching book, writing tools and her sketching bag. (which has a small bag of lollipops and her purse inside.)
She weird and  I think she'll fit in. : 3

Last edited by jz96 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

A New World Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World Fools   A New World Fools Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Signing up Night Rose. Yup. A filly. Deal with it.
She'll have a backpack filled with school supplies. A math textbook, writing tools, a notebook, and a Daring Do book. Also a football. The European kind, not the American.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Jammex

Jammex

A New World Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World Fools   A New World Fools Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 7:43 am

I shall sign up Jammex .
He would be carrying the gear listed though I sense dynamite may be just a bit excessive so it could just be fireworks of some kind if you won't allow it. If both aren't allowed then he'd just have some empty saddlebags with whatever money he was carrying at the time.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

A New World Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World Fools   A New World Fools Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 5:12 pm

Sol Song.
She has an Equestrian History Book for Foals, and a dinosaur toy.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

A New World Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World Fools   A New World Fools Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:08 pm

I would like to sign up Swindle

He would have a bit bag, as well as his spring-loaded derringer. No extra bullets.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

A New World Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World Fools   A New World Fools Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 2:37 am

Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

A New World Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World Fools   A New World Fools Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New World Fools
Page 1 of 1