OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

In a world twix Light and Dark.

Go down 
+2
Mr. Market
The_Pariah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

In a world twix Light and Dark. Empty
PostSubject: In a world twix Light and Dark.   In a world twix Light and Dark. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 2:17 am

Lightning tore through the sky as the elderly man tracked up the mountain, unphased as thunder roared above. Digging his staff a little deeper into the path, he hummed, before he pushed the door of an ancient temple open. Inside, the hall was lit by a single torch, guttering as it lay on the floor. "Why did you come here?"

"Is it true?" the young man, dressed in a heavy cloak gestured to the mural on the wall. "Is what is written here true?"

"Of course it is true, you young fool," the old man sighed, moving into the temple and closing the door. "What do you plan to do about it?"

"I'll tear it all down. Remake it."

"And then what?" The old man moved closer, still leaning heavily on his stave. "Once that is done, what will you do?"

"Who knows? It'll be a grand new world," the youth smirked at him. "At least you won't be in it."

"The four heroes of light will stop you. As they have in the past, and as they will in the future..." the old sage chuckled, pulling an oddly shaped stone from his robes. "Goodbye foolish child."

"That won't kill me, old man," the young man pulled his cloak closer as he stalked past him.

"No Garland, it won't... but it will slow you. Bahamut." The Stone flared, before the mountaintop vanished in an explosion powerful enough to rustle trees miles away.

Righto, so as noted in the description, this is a final fantasy based rp, with classes taken from across the games, and magic galore.

Further, I am seeking three more heroes of light to join me in my quest.

I.e., I need three more RPers.

A few rules before we start

1. No godmoding

2. All posts must fall within a week, or ill events may befall more than just your party...

3. All other standard rules apply

4. Blue, despite my better judgement, is allowed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark.   In a world twix Light and Dark. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 2:26 am

I'm in..... Like, seriously, as if I'd skip out on this. You know who I'll use. :U
Back to top Go down
Craicte

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark.   In a world twix Light and Dark. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Totally in, would my character Ugthor be okay?
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark.   In a world twix Light and Dark. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 8:31 pm

I need to learn about Final Fantasy anyway. If I can use Market as my one-turtle encyclopedia and bribe the Heart with petting, I'm in. Yanno, assuming you want me in.
Back to top Go down
Mx. Thinkamancer

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark.   In a world twix Light and Dark. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 5:38 am

I'd like to throw my hat into this as well. Is Theodore okay for this?
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark.   In a world twix Light and Dark. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:17 pm

Your judgement is correct in allowing The Chosen One to fulfill the destiny he has always been meant for. Blue, of course, being the most important, famous and beloved memher of the party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark.   In a world twix Light and Dark. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a world twix Light and Dark.
Page 1 of 1