OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:30 am

"She was trying to find a dress last I heard... I think she wanted to come in a maid's outfit..."

Platinum smiles and purrs happily.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:32 am

"Oh no." Ician groaned, burying his face in his hooves. "Please, please, for the love of Celestia please tell me she didn't succeed."

"Not bad." Silver murmured. "They're quite skilled, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:35 am

"I told her not to." Divine shrugged. "Would it be sooooo bad?"

"They are~"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:38 am

"She would... it... it's like..." Ician flailed his hooves around, trying to think of a good analogy. "It's like... showing up for the Princess' birthday party in swimming attire."

"Mm." SIlver fell into the music, tapping her hoof to the tune.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:39 am

"I feel like that's something that Ruby would do."

"Enjoying yourself Silver?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:40 am

"Which is exactly why I'm so worried." Ician said, shaking his head. "If she had any sense of etiquette..."

"Very." Silver replied.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:42 am

"She doesn't... and I kind of love that about her."

Platinum rocked her head gently in time with the music.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:43 am

"It's part of her appeal... and also part of the aggravation she causes me." Ician sighed.

Eventually, the song came to an end, amidst a smattering of suitably dignified applause. The orchestra bowed and prepared their scripts for the next song.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:45 am

Platinum clapped enthusiastically, smiling at Harmony.

"What would you do if she did turn up in a maid's outfit? Or something similar?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:46 am

"Probably..." He considered. "Just pretend I don't know her or something. Knowing her, though, she'll probably sidle up to me and ask me how I, her lover, Head Strategist Tact Ician of the Royal Guard, am doing." He sighed. "I won't get out of that unscathed."

Harmony gave him a brief smile back as she flipped through her own script, searching for the next song.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:49 am

Ruby, dressed in an extremely short maid's outfit, sidled up next to him. In her magic was a tray with champagne flutes on it. "Hello there~"

Platinum purred happily and waited quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:51 am

Ician sighed. "Speak of the devil..." He spared her a glance. "Hello, there, pony I've never met before."

Finally, the orchestra was prepared for its next song. They began to play.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:52 am

"Is that a very nice thing to say to your lover?"

Platinum listened carefully, ears twitching.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:54 am

Ician sighed heavily. "Didn't Divine tell you not to do this exact thing, Ruby?"

"Mm. They really are quite talented." Silver murmured.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:55 am

"Well, yes... but I just felt so cute in it... And I thought you'd like it." She pouted.

"She is, isn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:57 am

"Not... not at the Gala." Ician shook his head. "Forget it. What's done is done. At least nopony's really paying much attention to you yet."

"Yes, she is very much so as well." Silver said.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:59 am

"I'll... go then. I don't want to hurt your image after all." She spun on her high heeled hooves and began to walk away.

Platinum giggled. "Stop being so formal Silvy."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:01 am

Ician sighed. "... Don't go, Ruby. I don't think anypony really cares anyway." I think.

"Sorry. Force of habit." Silver replied apologetically. "It would usually be me, up there." She gestured to Luna.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:02 am

"But it's not~ You can just relax, be a normal pony. Like whenever you're with me."

She shook her head. "But they might notice..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:04 am

"No they won't." Ician said firmly. "I couldn't care less about what the nobles think, anyway. It's the press I'm a little more worried about, and they're all occupied with Princess Luna right now."

"Yeah. Yeah, I guess. But habit is hard to break." Silver answered.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:06 am

"Then let's start shall we?"

"Really?" She gushed, running back over and hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:07 am

"I'm positive." ician asserted, returning the hug.

"Okay... trying is good, I guess." Silver smiled. "Let's start."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:08 am

She kissed him full on, suckling his tongue happily whilst Divine listened, shaking her head.

"Mhmm~ Would you like something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:10 am

Ician awkwardly returned the kiss. "Mm... perhaps the more passionate kind of stuff comes later, Ruby."

"Drink..." Silver licked her lips. "I'm pretty thirsty. What is there?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:12 am

"You promise?" She purred.

"Punch, alcohol... lemonade." She listed off the items whilst glancing at the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next