OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Empty
PostSubject: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:40 am

[Shall now be refering to him as Platinum... easier]

Platinum turns, curious to see who had interrupted her fun.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:42 am

Platinum's gaze meets that of Ician. "I'm sorry to interrupt, ma'am, but we have some business to do." He turns to the others. "All of you, move to the courtyard, outside the entrance to the ballroom. And quickly."

The guards salute and quickly move off in that direction.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:44 am

"You spoiled my fun. I was about to ignite some new love." She pouts.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:46 am

"Uh huh." Ician leaned closer. "I was listening to half of that, ma'am. I would advise you not to do something like that again."

He spun on his hooves and moved off to the entrance as well.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:48 am

Platinum pouted some more, before whistling. "Where can I find the Princess? I have a message for her from Paladin."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:49 am

"Oh, we're not falling for that one again." Ician stopped and turned towards Platinum. "You have a message for her, you can give it to me. Either way, she's not going to be here tonight."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:50 am

Platinum blinked. "You what?" Her eyes widened slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:52 am

"She's not going to be here tonight." He repeated. "She's, ah, tired. From... work. Princess Luna will be attending in her stead.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:53 am

"No no no no no... She has to be here... I need to deliver this message to her personally." She frowned. "Ho long till the Gala starts?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:55 am

Ician glanced around. "A few hours. If Paladin wanted to deliver a message he would have done so himself. He knows the dangers of these kinds of things." He walked away to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:59 am

Platinum growled in frustration. I could leave... but if I get held for something... I can't leave Harmony here alone... Damn it Celestia... Her horn flared and she teleported to Harmony's side.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:00 am

"Gah!" Harmony, backstage, together with a group of other musicians, fell backwards over the chair she was sitting on as Platinum teleported into the room. "Pal— Platinum!" She stammered. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:02 am

"We need to talk. Alone."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:03 am

"Um... okay..." Harmony glanced at the others, who nodded. "Alright, let's go."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:05 am

She walked out into the corridor and sighed. "Celestia isn't coming tonight... I need to speak with her though." She frowns. "I love you so much, and I want to be with you all of tonight... But really need to get this message to her... I don't know what to do..." She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:06 am

"What is it?" Harmony asks. "What message do you need to get to her?" She frowns. "It isn't about your... love for her, is it?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:10 am

"It's not really... I get that she doesn't love me... But i said some pretty harsh stuff to her, and I don't want her to be lonely... like she is so often." She growled. "But I don't want to leave you alone either..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:11 am

"Princess Celestia takes priority." Harmony said immediately. "Go, if you need to. I'll be... fine."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:13 am

"No, you take priority." She rebutted. "I know you'll be fine, you're such a strong mare after all... but I want to be near you. Are you sure sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:14 am

"I'll be fine." She said decisively. "Besides, the Gala doesn't start for a few hours. I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:15 am

"Fine... Fine." Her kissed Harmony quickly, before her horn flashed and she appeared outside the medical wing, panting. "Woo boy... that took a lot out of me..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:16 am

"Halt!" The guards outside the medical wing level their spears at him. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:18 am

"Platinum Charite. Sister to Paladin Amor." She flashed a smile. "Please let me in, I have a message for the Princess."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:22 am

"Not without permission from a superior officer." One of the guards glared at him. "Now, we'll—"

"Let him pass." Came a voice from behind.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:24 am

Platinum turned her head to see who had said that, cocking her head. "Him? I am a mare thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next