OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Night vs. Day (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

Night vs. Day (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:18 am

The arena was large and expansive, but yet not a single person in sight outside of the two in the sand. The stands were void of any spectator which only left the moonlight to their place. There were a few gates ways that would have allowed more fighters or animals to come in, but they were down and had no one to man them. The sand pit was in a large circle that would allow a lot of for fighting. The only light that was given was that of the full moon above the two fighters.

One was a green unicorn in golden armor. His body was strong and lean as he stood straight up and had his shield arm hang onto his side. His dark brown mane was hidden by his helmet and his body with his armor. The unicorn also held a sword in his other hand and spun it a few times in his hand. "You ready?" He asked as he bent his knees and moved his shield infront of himself and held his sword so that it would hover over the upper left side of the shield.

The stallion's eyes glowed a small green light as he waited for his opponents attack.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:26 am

His opponent walked out slowly, dressed in clothes far different from his own. Where he wore a suit of heavy armour, she wore a light, and rather short kimono, her bare fleet gently striking the earth as she approached him. On her hip was a katana, sheathed, if but for a finger length of blade drawn. She considered his stance for a moment, an eyebrow raised. "I should ask the same question," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:46 am

The stallion kept his stance, his legs already at shoulder length apart and with is left foot in front his right. He didnt say anything and simply created a construct around his body and it would act like another layer of armor, but without any of the weight. "I am." He said as he stopped the from flowing inside of him. The stallion had been pouring energy into his body due to the mare's appearance suggesting that she would be much faster than him. The energy would help increase reaction time, strength, and to see fast moving objects.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:50 am

Her short silver mane whipped in an invisible breeze as she trotted towards him. "Are you though? You make yourself faster and more able to react, but you leave yourself open to attack." She continued to walk towards him, ignoring the green construct. "Is the armour gilded?" She asked, a hand drifting to her hilt.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:15 am

"Its plated and I fail to see how I'm open." He said as wiggled his shield slightly to show that it was in between them. The stallion eyed the mare's hand carefully and waited for her next strike. His longsword still hovering over his shield. His sides were places to be hit, but they would require extra time to be able to move around his shield. He also seemed nervous about how the mare already knew what he was doing. The unicorn knew his eyes glowed, but what he was actually doing was something most could normally tell.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:20 am

She rolled her eyes and vanished. There was no warning, and even with his augmented vision, blade would be hard-pressed to even track her movements. Very lightly, she reappeared, the tip of her katana pressed gently against his neck, having pushed through his construct with ease. "Your back is open. In assuming that I would strike you from the front, your rear defences failed you."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:45 am

Blade saw the blur float around him and quickly moved his foot back as he spun towards his back. This was only an instinct due to watching enough anime. His sword pressed against the mare's neck like hers against his. "Yeah, thanks for the tip. Sadly, you vanishing is a bit predictable." He said as he looked into the mare's eyes before he slowly moved his sword away from the mare. The stallion would press his fingers onto the mare's blade if she didn't move it away a few seconds as his left.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:51 am

She grinned happily and pulled her blade away before he would have a chance to touch it. "I see. You have quite the reflexes there." She shrugged and her blade flashed, dancing around his body like a swarm of deadly, shining bees as she giggled, curious to see how he would react, as though they would come close, none of her lightning fast strikes would actually touch him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:06 am

Blade smiled briefly due to the compliment, but failed to see the next attack coming. His eyes barely kept up and his body had tensed though soon noticed none of the strikes actually hit him. The stallion's heart raced for a good while after she finished her attack. He released a held breath and stepped back from the mare. "Okay, I failed that test." He said as he looked over at the as he stopped moving from the mare.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:12 am

She chuckled and sheathed her sword gently. "Quite the opposite. You held your nerve quite well, as though you may have been scared, you did not panic. I'm still quite impressed." She grinned, and gestured for him to attack. "Please, go ahead, attack me."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:01 pm

Blade looked over the mare as she told him to strike her. He glanced down at her sword that she had just sheathed. He obviously had second thought about striking somepony that hadn't even drew their weapon, but soon got over it. The stallion stepped forward and aimed his to slam into the mare's gut which would be stronger than normal due to the energy in his body.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:54 am

Without moving her body, the blade seemed to be straight on target. It sailed through the air... and missed her entirely. She raised an eyebrow, apparently never having moved and coughed. "Pardon, but I did invite you to hit me. Please, whenever you feel ready." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:34 am

The stallion was surprised at first from the blade moving on its own, then smiled a little at the comment. "Oh we are going to play that game." Blade said as he backed away from the mare. The construct round his body shot of him and towards the mare, since he guessed that the blade was Ehcnament it would react to the first thing that attacked. The construct was the outline of the stallion and glowed with energy, it would explode once it was cut through. Nothing too big, but still significant enough to knock a fully grown earth pony a good distance.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:27 am

The mare sighed, and side-stepped the construct, her blade flashing rapidly before returning to its sheath. The construct continued onwards for a moment, before stumbling, collapsing and exploding. The explosion washed over the mare and she coughed. "I said, you may hit me whenever you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:17 am

Blade eyed the mare with a raised brow. "You never hit though." He said knowing her had never felt anything hit the construct and the only reason why it had gone of in the first place was because it hit the ground after being shot out instead of simply charging, so it wouldn't miss and fall.That plus it was much more fragile than he normally made them since there was no use to make a construct tougher when it could be cut through easily.

Then, the energy in his body slowly started to fade and caused his breath to grow heavy and ragged for brief while. He knew he couldn't keep up, even with putting all his magical energy into his body. It would most likely end up with him barely seeing Rain outside of a blur. He charged the mare again, another construct covered him and his weapons. He brought down his sword to hit her in a horizontal fashion to let his construct extend a later cut through her kimono, maybe even leave a small scratch.

Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:21 pm

"I haven't? Curious..." She contemplated this as he charged, allowing him to snag her clothing, the kimono being torn from her body. She paused after his strike, smiling. "You may wish to check your armour again."

She slowly drew the sword, its keen blade flashing in the moonlight. "Do you wish to face me proper?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Blade chuckled a little. "I doubt if I checked my armor a thousand times, would it be enough to face you." He said as he got back into the stance from earlier. His smile faded as he nodded to the mare's question and allowed two more layers cover his body to make three in total. He had basically held himself in four layers of armor with only the weight of one. "I do." He said and waited for the mare to vanish while he poured energy into his body.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:00 am

She walked towards him slowly, hand on blade, surprised he hadn't reacted to her lack of clothes. She smiled as she walked, ready to counter him at a moments notice. "Excellent."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Blade had been around a good number of naked mares due to the fact he normally had to get them out of Blueblood's bed after the one night stands. There was also the nudists that simply ran around buck naked for attention, but still the mare did have a good body and earned a smirk from the stallion. He slowly inched his way over to her, closing the distance a little faster. Once, they got close enough to each other he quickly tried to hit her face with his shield while he tried to jab his construct covered blade into her exposed mid-section, the construct soon extending as he thrusted the blade.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:01 am

She dodged the shield bash, a grin appearing on her lips as she caught his blade with her own, hopefully deflecting the construct, before her own blade would snkae past his shield and blade, aiming for his midsection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night vs. Day (Private)   Night vs. Day (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night vs. Day (Private)
Page 1 of 1