OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:15 am

A very fatigued Celestia sat on the throne, her head drooping. Ician stood by her side, Quimia with him, as she reached into the pair of saddlebags on her back and pulled out two vials of brown liquid.

"Drink it quickly, Princess." Quimia advised.

Celestia nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:17 am

"Don't drink that Princess." Paladin said as he walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:19 am

"Huh?" Celestia looked at him, confused. "Why?"

Ician sighed. "Paladin, she needs these. She has to stay up for at least the rest of today, and she needs the caffeine to keep her awake."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:20 am

"No, she needs sleep is what she needs." He said, still advancing on the throne.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:22 am

"Look, we just need to keep her awake for the next two hours, tops." Ician said. "We could have done it yesterday, but apparently she didn't get the legislative draft I asked you to pass to her."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:23 am

"Well, yes that is true. I have it right here." He produced it with a flourish. "However, as the Princesses personal guard, I am responsible for her wellbeing."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:26 am

"She needs to be here." Ician insisted. "Otherwise-"

"No, no, don't bother." Celestia waved her hoof weakly. "I'll just read through it briefly. If I say yes, consider it approved. You can tell the Court at your own leisure."

"Well..." Ician hesitated. "As you wish, Princess."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am

"Well, technically she doesn't. Sub section 7, paragraph 5. If she is unwell, I can speak on her behalf." Paladin passed her the page.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:31 am

Ician winced. "That would be... unwise, Paladin. If somepony were to speak on her behalf it should not be you. I suggest that you don't invoke your privilege."

Celestia accepted the document. "Why shouldn't he..." She fell silent as she read. "Oh. That is why. Ician, is this necessary?"

"That depends." Ician said neutrally. "Can we trust the changelings to stick to their word right now? And even if we can, can we trust the Equestrian public not to erupt into nation-wide protests?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:33 am

"We can trust the changelings. Princess, do you say yes? I need to take you to your bed." He said.

[Going out again. Back later]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:35 am

"Just..." Celestia sighed. "Yes, yes. As confident as you are, Paladin, I'm not so sure I believe you. We did just fight a battle against them, after all. We have to be prudent. I just want your assurance, Ician, that this is only temporary."

"Temporary, Princess." Ician nodded. "I assure you. What of the second part?"

"The second?" She flipped the page over. "Oh. Oh, yes. Empathically. But..." She glanced at Paladin. "I don't want you announcing any of this, Paladin."

((See you soon!))
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 am

Paladin nodded and unceremoniously picked her, placing her on his back. "I trust you can handle it Ician?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:07 am

"I'll take care of it." Ician nodded. "Don't worry about me." He turned to Quimia. "I don't think the Princess needs those any more."

"Very well." Quimia replied. She kept the vials back in her saddlebags and made for the door.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:10 am

Paladin teleported back to her chambers. "You are getting some rest Princess."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:11 am

"Mmph." Celestia yawned. "Alright, alright."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:14 am

He put her in her bed, before striding into the side room.

-------

https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=107
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40