OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:38 am

"No, no. So, do you think you can do it?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:40 am

"Master of the trade." Vision bowed. "Yes, I can do it, though you can't stray too far from my position. What kind of illusions do you need?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:41 am

"We need her to look somewhat normal, and I to look how I normally do, but rather sick."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:44 am

"So basically, you want both of you to look like yourselves, except one healthier and one worse off." Vision sought confirmation.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:46 am

"Not quite. I want Celestia to look like a normal mare. Inisght, show Vision what I normally look like."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:48 am

Insight raised an eyebrow. "As in, not in your current getup?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:49 am

"Insight, show him. It'll be faster."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:51 am

"Very well." Insight closed his milky eyes briefly. Vision raised an eyebrow.

"So, you mean, he's usually—"

"Yes."

"But why—"

"Don't ask."

"... Right." Vision looked at them. "So you want me to cast it now? We should wait until you absolutely need it so I can save energy."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:55 am

"Well, I'm going to break up the rallies, so you only need to cast your spell on me now."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:57 am

"Rather sick..." Vision muttered. He closed his eyes tightly, and gradually the image Paladin wanted built itself around him from the ground up.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:03 am

Platinum glanced at herself. "Huh, not bad~ Can you hold this through a teleport?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:04 am

Vision wrinkled his nose. "That would be inadvisable. Could you teleport me along with you?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:07 am

"Of course. I'll be teleporting all of us."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:07 am

"Very well, then." Vision nodded.

Insight looked at him unsurely. "Why would I be needed?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:10 am

"You don't, but you know, the Gala will be fun." Before they could argue, her horn flared, shifting them to an unused room. "Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:12 am

I never asked for this. Insight snapped over his mental frequency.

Vision glanced at Platinum. "Ready whenever you are."

Celestia looked at all of them. "I shouldn't be up and about for too long, you know. It's these kinds of things which keep prolonging my full recovery."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:16 am

Too bad.

"Don't wprry Cell, I'm healing you slowly." She giggled. "Right, I'm off to break up a riot. Insight, stay here and watch out for Cell."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:20 am

"Fine." Insight muttered grudgingly. Vision followed Platinum quietly, keeping the illusion up and running.

Speaking of riots, Insight added mentally to Platinum, it's not a riot yet. It's just a protest, and a peaceful one at that. Don't do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:22 am

Platinum strode to the front gate. "Howdy Ician," She said, switching her vocal cords back.

I won't tonight. Nothing will ruin tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:25 am

"Paladin." Ician, clad in full armour, stood behind a line of similarly gold-armoured Guards armed with spears and shields. He turned to face the illusory face of Paladin. "Your sister came by earlier. Something about a message for Celestia or whatever."

Beyond the line, an angry crowd waving picket signs protested.

"I don't even know how they managed to get so many signs in just a few hours." Ician mused.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:30 am

"Neither do I..." He shrugged. "My sister huh? I can't believe she actually came. Anywho, I heard this was happening... And I fought off my illness to come."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:32 am

"Hm. Right." Ician turned his attention back to the crowd. "Not sure how much you can help here, though. Unless we manage to disperse this crowd, I doubt much is going to happen very—"

"Ician!" Plant's voice came to them as she hurried towards them from the ballroom, back the way Platinum had come. "News!"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:34 am

"News?" Platinum asked.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:36 am

"Yes." Plant said breathlessly.

"Bad news, no doubt." Ician remarked.

"Sort of." Plant answered.

"What else is new?" Ician deadpanned. "Well, what is it?"

"The, uh, changeling diplomat is here."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:41 am

"About time," Divine said as she trotted over. Her mane was done up beatifully. She was wearing a silvery dress, that ran down over her tail, just touching the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next