OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 am

"Well, she will be censured for her initiation of war without an official declaration, for one." The diplomat answered.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:06 am

"And for another?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:13 am

"She will be put on trial." The diplomat said confidently.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:15 am

"I see. Am I safe in my assumption your laws are similar to ours?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:20 am

"Well, I would first have to know what laws you run on, no?" The diplomat smiled. "Nonetheless, a military tribunal will decide her fate."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:21 am

"Alright then. Princess?" Paladin turned to her.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:23 am

"Very well." Celestia nodded.

"The final order of business," the diplomat said, "is that Equestria must recognise the Changeling Hive to be a sovereign nation, and recognise its territories to be under its control."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:25 am

"I see. And which territories would these be?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:28 am

The diplomat drew out a map and spread it out on the table. "The Hive has its territories within the Badlands, at the Central Hive is," he pointed to the centre of the Badlands, "here. It is our capital. As a formal recognition of our sovereignty, it is expected that you post a diplomat to our embassy."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:29 am

"Of course..." Paladin examined the map. "Are you agreeable to these Princess?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:29 am

"Nopony ever laid claim to the Badlands..." Celestia mused. "I don't see why not."

"Excellent." The diplomat smiled. "I do believe that concludes the negotiations."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:33 am

"Not quite. You have not heard all of our side of the deal."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:35 am

"Indeed." Celestia nodded.

"I am listening." The diplomat said.

"Firstly, there must be a cessation of all hostilities. A formal and enduring peace treaty between the changelings and Equestria will be put in place. Neither one of us is to attack the other."

"Agreed."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:37 am

"Second, your citizens, upon entry to our nation, must abide by all our laws and statutes, and, must look for work."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:38 am

"They will be considered to be immigrants to Equestria, yes." The changeling nodded. "But that means that they must also be treated as such by the Equestrian citizens."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:42 am

"I can assure you that your citizens will be treated with the utmost respect. Anything else Princess?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:45 am

"There will be a few more economic details to work out." Celestia said.

"Tariffs will be lowered, yes." The diplomat offered.

"That's a good start." She replied. "I hope to trade with the Hive favourably in the coming years."

"As do we." The diplomat inclined his head.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:49 am

"I hope our two nations can be friends for many, many years to come."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:50 am

"Yes, we all hope so as well." The diplomat stood up. "It was a pleasure speaking with you, Princess."

"Likewise." Celestia replied.

"I would normally leave," the diplomat said, "but my Queen has asked me to stay as the Hive's temporary ambassador to Equestria."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:53 am

"There is a changeling embassy being constructed as we speak. Until it is completed, you may stay in one of the rooms in the castle. I'm sure we can have it prepared to your liking."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:55 am

"My appreciation." The diplomat bowed.

"Paladin, please show our new ambassador to the room he will occupy." Celestia said.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:56 am

"Of course." He stood up and walked over to the diplomat. "This way please." He spun and walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:57 am

"Of course." The diplomat - now ambassador - followed Paladin, his two guards striding after him.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:00 am

Paladin lead them to a largish room, where he opened the door. "This is your room. I shall post a guard here, but until I find a one, I shall stand here."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:03 am

"Your concern is greatly appreciated." The diplomat nodded and entered the room, closing the door behind him. His two guards remained outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next