OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:33 am

"Right, you can drop my spell. And raise one on Cell." Platinum murmured.

Divine walked alongside. "Are you sure you're okay for this?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:35 am

"Mm." Paladin's spell collapsed, and the image of a normal-sized white mare with a purple mane and tail and a teacup for a cutie mark materialised in Celestia place. "There we go."

"I'm fine." Ician muttered. "Just... weary, is all. I'll get better."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:36 am

Platinum quickly changed her voice and smiled. "Shall we go then?" She wavered slightly, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:38 am

"You can rest on me if need be."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:41 am

"I... guess." The disguised Celestia stood up tentatively. "Call me... um... Silver. I guess." She glanced at the cup on her flank. "Is this silver?"

"Yes, Princess." Vision replied.

"Then let's go." Celestia marched out of the spare room and into the ballroom.

"I'll be fine." Ician sighed. "I just... hope the rest of tonight can be rest and relaxation. No more interruptions."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:44 am

Platinum strode beside her, shoes clicking. "I hope you can just enjoy tonight princess."

"It will be, I'm sure~"

[Time skip? Unless you have somethimg planned?]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:47 am

((Sure, time skip. I hadn't much prepared anyway. The whole protest scene was the only thing I actually planned - two days ahead. Of course, now I actually have to go for dinner, so... goodnight, I guess.))

The night wore on, with more and more nobles arriving for the event. Soon the Gala was almost due to begin, the musicians' stage gleaming and ready for the weight it would soon bear, and a contingent of Lunar Guardsponies - the elite Nightwatch - were gathered around the spot where Princess Luna herself would be arriving.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:49 am

Platinum was watching, one eye closed as she yawned. Meanwhile, Divine had snuggled up close to Ician, kissing his neck.

[In that case, I sleep]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:32 pm

"Mm." Ician leaned his own head onto Divine's and smiled as he watched the spot where Princess Luna would soon be. "Harmony's performing for this Gala, I heard. After the last one... I wish her luck." He chuckled. "Not that I think she needs it. She'll do superbly."

'Silver' stood next to Platinum, waiting for events to begin.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:53 pm

"Indeed she will..." Divine murmured, purring and cuddling up closer to him.

"So, Luna will be leading this years festivities?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:44 am

Ician smiled as he waited for the show to begin.

"Yes." Silver replied. "She's doing it in my stead. Since I'm supposed to be, you know, sleeping in the hospital bed."

((Afraid I won't be online for a lot of today. My apologies.))
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:52 am

"Indeed you are~" Platinum chuckled. "But you're here."

Divine chuckled and kissed him.

[okays]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:11 am

"Yes." Silver deadpanned. "Doing everything else instead of, you know, recovering."

The lights all suddenly dimmed, save for a bright ring of light around the spot where Luna would soon be.

((Intermittently here.))
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:13 am

"I'm healing you silly." She whispered back
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:30 am

Celestia was about to say something in return, but as the lights dimmed she turned to face the circle of light.

The curtains behind the spot parted, and the Princess of the Bight stepped through. The lunar guards tightened their protective encirclement.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:32 am

Platinum chuckled quietly, watching her closely.

Divine listened quietly, nibbling Ician's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:31 pm

"By Our authority as the Diarch of Equestria," Luna began in her Royal Canterlot Voice, "We declare this to be the beginning of this year's Grand Galloping Gala."

A line immediately formed in front of her, all waiting for their chance to meet the Princess, while the brief rustling of musical instruments could be heard from behind the stage curtains.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:21 pm

"Do you wanna go meet Luna, or head over to the music?" Platinum asked quietly.

Divine winced. "Does she have to be so loud about it?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:14 am

"She'd probably recognise me immediately if I went up to her." Silver said quietly. "I think I'll just stay for the music."

"Standard procedure, I'm afraid." Ician said. "And besides, Princess Luna likes being loud when she can. It's kind of like cutting loose for her."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:48 am

Platinum shrugged, and began to walk towards the music, glancing behind to see if she was following.

Divine moaned. "Really? Should couldn't find any other outlets?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:04 am

Silver followed Platinum to the stage, waiting for the musicians to come on stage.

"Not many." Ician replied. "There's only so much a monarch can do without the paparazzi picking up on it and making a pig's breakfast out of the whole thing."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:16 am

"I guess... But even so..." She sighed and kissed him. "You don't care what they think, do you?"

Platinum yawned and watched as Harmony walked out on stage.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:19 am

"Unfortunately I do." Ician replied. "A lot of my power in the Court and in Canterlot stems from public opinion. Lose their support and..." He drew an imaginary line across his neck. "The burden of all politicians."

Harmony was accompanied by a group of other musicians, all with their own instruments, and the single pony without one situating himself before the piano on stage.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:21 am

Platinum sat down, eager to hear her play.

"Really? Let them talk Ician. I love you, with all my heart... and at the same time, half my heart. I have to have room for Ruby after all."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:28 am

"Mm." Ician smiled. "Say, where is Ruby now, anyway? She was still at home when I left for work."

In unison, the assembled plethora of musicians prepared their instruments, and as one orchestra began to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next